All Comments on 'Garden by the Front Door'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 7 years ago
Sorry but this one is a flop for me

I hate cheating/selfish spouses and I enjoy it when they face consequences for their actions. In this story I was fully on board until the suicide part. I just can't get behind a tale where someone takes their own life. 2/5.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Thats the real life!!

Thank you for that story. Its the real life in it! Unusual but soothing!! And its not one of that pervert cuckold/wimp crap!!

FatoomshkFatoomshkalmost 7 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for your efforts, its a pleasure to read your work.

dmhackdmhackalmost 7 years ago
Always enjoyable...

... to read about the folks in Bender and what they're all up to.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
I liked very much this story...

I liked very much this story...With the same openness I said I didn't liked very much this writer's last stories, I know can tell this one is very good. We are reading this story and is like we are invisibly there watching all the dramas happening...Thank you...4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Nit-pick - They DIDN'T get into the closet, so how did they get the gun-safe out?

Doesn't her lover have his own furniture? Why do they need ALL of her furniture?

"You know what you done. Keith told me all about it." - Again with the wife listening to the guy with an ulterior motive! Did he ever show her any EVIDENCE?

"Oh, and since they living here now? You ain't getting that five hundred a month neither."

His insurance might have paid for the bike, but the insurance company should be coming after them for restitution.

There was nothing in between Keith being asked to identify Ebony and Gretchen blowing up at his inability to identify her! There should have been at least a line showing him stumbling or something. And you skipped right from Gretchen's suicide to the cruise with no description of the repercussions.

"Thirteen years after their divorce, Angela now understood why. Joe shouldn't have to fight for her. They'd promised each other to be faithful to each other, to honor, to cherish one another." - Yep, just what I always say when these cheaters say, "Why didn't you fight for me/us?"

I know you said you don't want an editor, but editing cost this a star. You don't care, so be it, but I know I want my stories to be the best they can be.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
Have you ever listened to a song that has no

discernible melody? You can't whistle it and you can't hum it? This story feels like that to me. If I were asked to recap the plot, I'd be at a loss. What was the point?

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
What about Joe Jr.?

After all this time he should have at least had contact with his son. I would enjoy a little more of Joe's story. Thanks JimBob.

TakeALittleTimeTakeALittleTimealmost 7 years ago
Sequel please

I like how dreary life gets for the bad actors in these stories. With that in mind, I'd like to see a sequel where someone like Angela gets somewhat back on her feet only to be left struggling.

That said, with the recent stories, the homicide rate in Bender/DeGarde is certainly ticking upwards. :)

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 7 years ago
Thanks, JimBob!

I could have done without the suicide, let her do 25 to life instead. Suicide lets her off the hook and punishes her kids. Thanks for sharing your work with us, I look forward to your next submission.

cloacascloacasalmost 7 years ago
Might be your best story

Simple and direct, smooth writing. I liked the way it flows. Great job.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
Consequences

One word...or is it two?...prenuptial agreement, or prenup in the vernacular. In today's world it is no longer an option, it's a necessity.

On another matter, let me congratulate the author for being one of the few who keep me looking at the loving wives category. For some ungodly reason it seems to have been almost totally dominated by those obsessed with willing cuckolds lately. A sad state of affairs. I almost wonder why anyone would get married anymore if one, or both, of the spouces were not intending to be faithful? Oh well, at least there are still a few authors left who understand that actions have consequences and write about what those consequences might be.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Normally I hate your stories

But this was really good. Sure, no happy ending, no "aha" moment like in the movies or most other stories, but way more realistic "shit happens, then you die".

Way to go.

Slowride_Slowride_almost 7 years ago
Thank You!

Excellent tale. It took me a long time to warm up to your style but I've become a real fan. Thank you for your entire body of work.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Some guys just don't get it!

Howdy Jim,

Sounds too real. Hope that didn't happen to someone you know. I like your stories and appreciate that you take time to write them and share them with us.

From another good 'ole boy,

Santacruzman

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 7 years ago
@ HDK

It is just a story, enjoy if you can. What is it about, life in Bender Louisiana, if you think about it our lives are pretty mundane, with little bursts of excitement happening occasionally. A nice quiet life that's all we get.

green117green117almost 7 years ago
Liked it quite a bit

I liked that Angela seemed to move forward.

I'm not sure about Heather.

I'm oddly happy that the protagonist and David seem to get along.

I'm happy that the girls are doing okay.

....

On the presentation, the dialect wasn't so thick I had trouble with it. If there were errors, I didn't catch them outside of the dialect. It was a bit choppy in the sense that the murder/suicide seemed inadequately motivated in the text - she must have been more vested in the marriage than was evident. But then again, Joe must have been more vested, since the flowers were still there.

....

Finding, recovering, something from the destruction of past actions is about redemption, which is one of my favorite themes.

Thanks,

Green-something

(the hanging bits suggest that all of the Bender tales connect - since I visit infrequently, is there a road map?)

SimepopSimepopalmost 7 years ago
Great Stuf

Really enjoy reading about the characters you've created. I'll get at least 2-3 smiles, chuckles, or belly laughs per story. Great stuff keep 'um coming!

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 7 years ago
Loved it...

...loved it, loved it. I have never been disappointed in one of your stories.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Nicely Done

At sometimes it read like a text for TV show without images. Interesting plot.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
To clarify,

there were parts of this effort that made me smile, or chuckle a little. I no longer mind the lack of verbs, adverbs, and adjectives in the dialogue. It was somewhat interesting, but it was maybe too much everyday life. It never appeared to have a beginning, middle, and end. It was a guy muddling through life. It began with the serving of divorce papers and ended with the first ex calling him. The path in between was the story, but it seemed to be without a clear plan, or plot as they are known in stories. It was a slice of everyday life for this guy. It just didn't go anywhere, at least for me. I see many others really liked it and I appreciate those opinions. Sometimes I watch a movie that critics absolutely love and I just don't get it. I don't always have to be right. I learned that when I got married those many years ago.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Nice.

Fun story.

The guy's really lousy in picking his women.

So are so many of us.

Would have loved him getting contact with

his son. But that's just the dad in me talking.

Good work JimBob!

Love your stories.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Very good story.

I hope he doesn't talk to Angela, except to say, "Thank you for calling, please don't call again..."

MGTOW

5*

SwedeqSwedeqalmost 7 years ago
I wanna hear more of Angela's message

JB,

If you're so inclined..... I would like to hear more of what Angela would say to the man she betrayed....

leviayersleviayersalmost 7 years ago

as always, enjoyed your story 5*

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 7 years ago
Really Liked This One

While I agree that the wife's suicide seemed out of character for such a shallow, selfish person, I mostly really liked this one. The hero, and he was written as a hero, was a decent man. Of course you hope his decency is eventually rewarded... but with Angela he gets 4 kids to sacrifice for. Great for Angela, really very great for the kids and society in general, maybe interrupts cycle of welfare/crime, but for him?? Not so much.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Dimwitted wife makes malicious ploy amid adulterous play and gets Darwinian ' too dumb too live ' comeuppance

Jimbob44 is in C- form , vamping some Dickens goes Cajun schtick . It could have been worse but I've read much better by this author. It was free . No complaints. Hemmingway has literary clunkers sprinkled in with his smash triumphs and now so does Jimbob44. It's all in the Literotica game.

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

What a sad but often times true story, Thank you for it

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
So. Carolina

Columbia is in South Carolina.

Colombia is in South America.

Well, you were right in the preface! Several times ... most of the times!

Hubby is a smart dude ... for a sucker!

A lot of similarity to Steinbeck in character selection!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

Joe is a banker with connections. And he never knew his last wife was married 4 or 5 times? Yup, love is blind. I really thought one of the interns was going to be Glenda or this long lost son. I am amazed he never searched for him.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Hum, not too shabby

The way the last sentence in this story is written it seems to leave this story begging for another chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 7 years ago
Simply unreadable

Really

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Interesting tale. A snippet of time from a good man who had a lot happen to him. The murder/suicide was a bit much but it just flowed with the tale. No happy ending but, in reality, how much does that happen? Keep writing.

patilliepatilliealmost 7 years ago
Usually interested in your stuff

But lately nothing goes anywhere or ties in to anything previously written. No context, would luv to know what tue hell you get outa this.

yowietooyowietooalmost 7 years ago
Short stories

First of all I'd like to thank Jimbob44 for going to the trouble of publishing these stories. I greatly enjoy your writings. I do have favourites amoungst the many that you have written and often read them again

I would point out to the detractors who feel that this story in particular is not satisfactorily rounded off, that this is a short story and many classical short story writers use the device of leaving a lot to the imagination of the reader. Which is what Jimbob does at the end of this one. Does he reconnect with the wiser more mature Angela? I'm a romantic, I think he does! Regarding certain bleak aspects of the story, it's a moral tale, with a couple of little gems to apply to our own lives and relationships not all morality plays end up in happiness and light.

Thanks again Jimbob, keep up the good work!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
An interesting story

very realistic, too realistic for some people, well, that is their loss.

You have the ability to take readers out of their own locations and place them somewhere else.

I don't have a clue what a po boy is, but I could taste it and the French Fries.

You did a good job that you can be proud of.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago

Who the fuck is Heather Breaux? And why is she wet and jerking off from seeing her dad?

That stood out as the biggest WTF in this whole story. Not that I am some kind of Puritan. Some people get off on incest stories. I am saying that unlike pretty much ever other character, NOTHING was forecast about her.

chidoc63chidoc63almost 7 years ago
Always worth reading

I do enjoy your stories, some more than others but never a bad one in the bunch. Remember, you can never please everyone so just keep on writing for yourself and those of us who appreciate what you do.

green117green117almost 7 years ago
I looked around..

"Herb Garden in the Window" JB44

Is a story in Incest that may illuminate some of the incidental characters... not too nice not to indicate the links, which the author used to do as postscripts... but what the heck.

Green-something

('twould appear that there are a >lot< of linkages between JB44's stories... and some of them are gay/incest/whatever. ... Whatever.)

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Love of a step father

I am glad the kids saw the light. I would like story to continue with joe finding love

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
I am confused

I will read it again.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 7 years ago
Very good

This was a nice smooth read. i hear the dialect when I read Your stuff, "Yellow". Stopped me for a second...I've known some men who answer the phone like that. Oddl never recall a woman doing it.

I took the stripper's reference to "her daddy" as her suggest daddy, pimp or some such, not her father.

End way, good story

Chilley

grriz1grriz1almost 7 years ago
Goo Stand alone.

I thought you did a good job. I enjoy stories that make you think or at least let your imagination go for a ride.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
I Truly Enjoyed This

I would like to see this story expanded into a novel. It is one of the best written stories I have read in the past couple of years. By the way, I am a lifelong resident of Louisiana, and I don't think there is such a place as DeGarde, Louisiana. But you have a faithful reader.

RePhilRePhilalmost 7 years ago
What a great read

Thanks. Most enjoyable story extremely well written

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Revenge

Got lost after the murder/suicide will read again.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
You should rethink your life

if you know people like this well enough to write in detail about them.

timrivtimrivalmost 7 years ago

Doesn't work for me wife wanted to divorce him for fooling around on him I get that but did she cheat on him? If she fine if not it was all a set up to split them up out of revenge by Keith so why did joeat least sit down and discuss it with her. She obviously loved him and was seething with jealousy that was founded on lies.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
A train wreck of a story

Takes all ones effort to follow this completely fragmented and disjointed story . It is as if you mixed three separate stories together. I couldn't find any cohesion or flow. I would suggest you remove this one from your library, it really pulls all you other efforts Down. I did enjoy some of your others though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Love your Lousianna stories. Geaux Tigers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IGNORANT COMMENT by Schwanze1 07/01/17 STRONGLY INDICATES THAT HE'S AN ASSHOLE

... and Timriv's comment is just plain stupid. Did SHE sit down to talk to Joe before she did all that damage?... before she destroyed the only photos of his lost son and grinned about having done it?

Figure it out, moron!! She'd moved in with the scumbag cocksucker that she shouldn't have been having any contact with, to begin with, and was fucking him but you want her husband to sit down and discuss their differences??! You are one dumb motherfucker. You're just another of the ignorant, no common sense, big mouthed jerk-offs that proliferate our population. Shut the fuck up and wait until you find out that your wife has been fucking her bosses and co-workers to get her job and promotions. When you do, calmly sit down and discuss it with her... you dumb fuck.

I didn't read the previous comments so I'm not addressing any other asswipes or idiots... just the two that I've specified.

Gave the story 4 stars because it was a bit too disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty damn good story. Not exactly the ending I would have hoped for, but hey, I didn’t write the story. I will say that the author’s comments and his ‘Take it or leave it’ attitude does leave me a little cold Seems like he wants to make up for his lack of faith in his writing abilities with some cocky-assed attitude. Oh well. D

checkaho013checkaho013over 6 years ago
Can't remember when I read it last

But my 5* is still showing

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
liked the story 5* but

her reason for going nuclear on him was a bit thin? someone "said" he cheated so, she fucked the clown and filed for divorce? or was she already a cheater?

just niggled me a bit. otherwise great story, wished it was longer.

oh, and why did the kids hate him?

extemporeextemporeover 6 years ago
Terrific Story . . .

It was like a landslide of human stupidity careening down a mountain. It was entertaining in the same way a tragic accident is. And damned, if it still wasn't worth

5****!

If I ever grow up, I want to write as well (not "like", that's impossible) as you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love a story with a happy ending!

There's NOTHING better than a story with a happy ending! How many times has a divorced man wished the Ex Wife/Proven Whore ended up life broke and working as a stripper? Hint: "Not Oft_n _nough". Would you like to buy a vowel?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Good saga - written well

I wish it wasn't so dark and depressing.

Glad he built a relationship with his step daughters but wish he could do the same with JJ

.

MattKesterMattKesterover 6 years ago
Fun story

I enjoyed the backdrop of the 2008 Recession and every thing that happened around it. The story lived a little bit and it was fun. The end just seemed right in many ways, in spite of how dark some of the story was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cat

I saw that part about the house burning down and the man holding a cat in a carrier. Jacy's cat. I loved her character. That was a brilliant story, and the reference to it was subtle and I jumped up and down in excitement when I saw it.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

God damn the transitions from POV to POV are jarring as fuck! I can barely keep it straight. And shit is just thrown at you without explanation.

KRD19254KRD19254about 6 years ago

Very well written just sad at so many levels - but that's life.... Joe's only happiness was the two girls (that were tainted to hate him until Dave straighten them out). Sad that only the answering machine was his reoccurring connection.

As far as Joe swearing off women - can't blame him. Obviously, he just can't find a woman that is smart enough to not get played or decent enough to talk to her husband before being stupid. TRUST = five letter word that means everything.

I'm dismayed he gave up finding his son with the wealth he possessed. As far as the stripper-EX +4 kids (none his).... He needs to remain just as he is - single and lonely and I hope his gold-digger stink test flag snaps RED.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
As always

Just read this one, but as always I love all your work. Diligently watching Swamp People so as to better understand the Cajun Patois.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Wonder if this is the same David ...

... that is injured in the mattress factory fire?

And who the heck is Heather?

mallahmallahalmost 6 years ago
When

Hey JB,

Are you gonna write a story about Joe's first wife? I would like to see how you resolve that one!

I enjoy a lot of your work.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author Deliberately Creates Confusion

When I skimmed down to the ending (I can't stomach actually reading all the crap you scribble), I had hope for a moment!

You stated that this was the end! Hallelujah! I exclaimed! Even put Handel's Massiah into the CD player. But then I decided I'd better read, rather than skim this apparently important announcement that you'd stopped writing. To my dismay, it appeared that you were just done with the ten or fifteen characters of this missive in search of a plot.

Then I checked your story list. To my great, great dismay, I saw that you had published about 39 more "works". That distressed me so, I took the Hallelujah Chorus out of the player, put it back on the shelf, and took three valium. Now I feel somewhat better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
KRD19254

Amen to that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the fuck???

This hot piece of crap was so dissociated that I'm surprised anyone could follow it. You were right; too many people, plot jumped and you do need an editor badly. Not cute, not funny, not ground breaking writing. Just a sad waste of time trying to follow what the hell was happening. Please, either get an editor or someone to give you criticism before you publish. Another 'you get what you pay for' story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No idea why the author thought none of the candidates were worth voting for, Barak Obama really was the only candidate with any promise.

I didn't notice the story date so I honestly thought he was talking about Clinton and Trump which would have made a lot more sense.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Why would he be sad?

"Brian's face twist into a mask of sadness"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
JimBob44 is a terrific writer. . . .

If you ever want to read something that will make you feel better about YOUR life and what's happening in it, then JB44 has a story for you!

It will not make you feel better about the rest of the human condition, however.

Even in a gloomy story, you're the best writer on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Fuckwads Got Their Just Desserts, Yeah

Joe and David are the only two in this story that have class, Glenda and Rudy appear to be coming around, don't know enough about the peripheral characters yet. Loved the statement "She's stupid enough run off with you?" Joe had said. "I'm smart enough let her." Wish I'd read that years ago, could have saved me a lot of time and pain. Since the Saints did it, there's still hope for my Lions, maybe next year. Yeah, right, yeah. Preferred "Magic Carpet Ride" to Born to Wild". Again, Thank You. You're also right about the ones who bitch, yeah. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Stars.

True to life story. A friend of mine, a retired Catholic Priest once told me that he thought that this, what we live, how we live and what happens to us is really Hell. Personally I really don't know but it is something to think about. This story is simply somewhat of hell on earth. Good story, Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How..

How does this have such a high rating.. I can't tell what's going on with how fast it moves, the lack of description, scene changed, POV changed and just generally terrible sentence structure...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I read this teice

And still have no idea what happened. Some shining moments though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous 12/10/19 is an idiot!

This is a very good story! It held my interest all the way through! That is why this a highly rated story, you Anonymous idiot 12/10/19! It doesn’t matter to me about grammar and spelling mistakes. You seem to care more about the presentation of the story rather than the substance of the story. I have read many books and short stories which are grammatically correct and have no spelling errors but the authors can’t write worth shit. YOU are probably one of these shit authors! You are just jealous of old JimBob! Keep up the great work!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Second reading. No comment first time? Huh

Good story enjoyed.

74 and do vote in every election but so long since anyone worth voting for anymore

Now I vote for lesser evil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

I appreciate all your stories. Got issues with some things, but you're the author, so fuck it. Do what you do. Keep it up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Don't do it Joe. Run fast and stay away from ex wives. Great story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

This story is not a feel good story, but is still a good story. Anonymous 12/10/19 is probably jealous because he can' even write his own name. Not one of your best, but still a 5*.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Why did everyone talk like they couldn't grasp proper english and sentence structure. Might have been a good story but couldn't tolerate everyone's same speech patterns.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Iameasel

You apparently have not spent any time in southern Louisiana and definitely not been around anyone from the bayou. Geaux Bengal Tigers, Who Dat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*

Joe seems like a guy who just wanted a lovely wife, some kids, a nice house, car etc.

All he got were 3 women who took advantage of him, 2 in the worse way, the other just blew her chance.

Didn't like how you didn't know where his pictures were...especially the sentimental value of them, no questions asked about that after all that drama of him crying about it.

Revenge against any of them was only minimal, but when their broke how can you do anything lol.

Not a happy ending, but i guess it is realistic, i mean he tried 3 times at love, but they ended in tears and heartbreak so why bother again.

Angela while a beauty can't be given a second chance, she only regrets what she did because of how her life turned out, if it was the opposite and she was living happier then she wouldn't of even thought about joe, plus 4 kids...nah wouldn't even get a reply from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Joe really knows how to pick them! Good story and well written, as usual. Hey Iameasel, stop reading JimBob44. He gives us what the local dialect sounds like and I for one, love it. 5*s.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
I like stories

that force me to read the way they are spoken. A sad tale about a good guy who had a big heart. 5*

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
SAD STORY

In my younger years I worked offshore out of Morgan City. I also had the privilege to work with coon ass men in south Texas oil fields. When treated with the respect deserved, they were some of the best and fun to work with. Your stories and the dialect remind me of those times. I like your stories. I intended a 5* and hit 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No Comment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The end sucked .

You gonna make him take that whore angela back... After she left him to burn coal and have four half breeds ?

WTF .

One star

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PLEEEEEEASE....STOP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I just knew you would have Gretchen shoot that weasel Keith. She should have so taken too! I really like the last sentence. Maybe our hero can finally find a permanent relationship. Just don’t let him marry Angela!

As for the dickless Anonymous below me, forget him. He is just another QAnon Trump supporter!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - no comment - you would not stop writing anyway.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Sometimes lost my way with too many similar names but did enjoy it. Particularly, the ending.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Was thinking how odd it was that Gretchen would go nuclear on her own husband with zero evidence, but after the story went more into Joe's marital history, it was obvious that the guy had a type. And that type didn't have smarts at the top of their favoured traits. Could say he brought it on himself, really.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 2 years ago

Good one, JimBob44. 5*.

TLB1981TLB1981over 2 years ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO JOE'S SON.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I have to agree with secretsal here. This guy marries strippers, and then finds himself stunned and amazed that they're disloyal idiots. I thought it was a good story, since everyone insane basically self-destructs. I also enjoyed the disclaimer at the top. "I'm writing stories my way and if you don't like it, write your own!" Yeah, I hear ya.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Not a fun story, but a good story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How a smart guy ends up with trash people is beyond me, but hey, not my problem. I find it hard to read how the allegedly less educated people of the South seem to talk.....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories