All Comments on 'Garden Party'

by jackielicker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
forfun44forfun44almost 12 years ago
A bit short, but to the point..

Liked it! Lots of raw cock & cum. It could have been a little longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Short

but about as hot as they cum. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Horny

I found this to be so Hot and Horny, I wanked myself till i came reading this. Thank you and i want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the best i loved it

as i read your story it made me so hot i was wishing something like that would happen to me i ended up masturbating an cumming a huge load for me it was great for i am sixty yrs old

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
affair

I would love to have an affair with the 60 year old gent before me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Weddings are great, if you don't get one of the bridesmaids, which i always work towards, there is always the guys who miss out on the bridesmaids who it seems are only too happy to get a great blowjob. Last wedding I went to, I nailed the mid 30s cousin of the bride, who had too much to drink, convincing her to get some fresh air, on a bench in the grounds, my hand up her dress, her legs opening, warm, wet pussy, I worked her until she clasped her legs against my hand,she was trying to be quiet as she orgasmed. I felt her legs relax, I grabbed her arm, leading her to the back of the car park, behind a car, I bent her over the boot, lifted her dress, pulled her panties down and moved between her legs easily pushing into her, fucking her until my cum shot into her. I heard a sound, I pulled out and zipped up, I helped her dress, then started to head back to the reception, I saw an older guy, sitting in the car next to us, I told her to go on without me. I stopped, he said that looked good, I smiled, us older guys miss out these days, he had his cock in his hand, I moved to the passenger door, sat down, don't have to as I reached for his cock, he didn't stop me, I leaned over taking him in my mouth, my hand caressing his balls, I felt him grow, oh yes, his cum shooting into my mouth. I got out, back to the reception, had a great night. At the end of the night, I watched the bridesmaid I had fucked leave with her drunk husband, he was in for a sloppy surprise, and the guy I had sucked leave with a rather plump old woman. No luck for her tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck this is hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
sixty-nine

I second the motion of wanting to be sucked by -- and also suck -- the man who wrote on 3-13-13. He's now 69. Perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous