All Comments on 'Gardening, Neighbors, Flashing, Sex'

by ShadowLuver

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow 🤩 Amazing story! Great description, and really hot sex. I can picture everything, and I want to be Crystal’s neighbor, lucky guys

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

One of the best stories on this site! I can’t wait to read more of stories.

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason1119 months ago

First rate work; excellent story! Well written, natural dialogue and plot development, and very hot sex. Perfect combination of fun and erotica. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story, it’s characters, writing style, quality and plot. This author is one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great exploration of Crystal's emotional and psychological progression from discovering her accidental exposure to full-on exhibitionism and hedonism; the story flows wonderfully in a natural and very erotic way. A+ job on this, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Schwing! Sexy, realistic in an erotica universe, and excellent writing. Great build up and imagery, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Made me so wet! I read this to my guy and he ravished me after!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent piece of erotica. The writing was just about perfect, with good grammar and no errors, which made for great readability. Anyone who knows the plural of areola has made a good start! Finally, the characters were likeable and believable and everyone had fun, not to mention great sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent writing, hot story. Top-notch and pussy-wetting all 'round :)

RedRoryEroryRedRoryErory9 months ago

This is a wonderful story, with a nice mix of Crystal's thoughts, self-discovery, and emotions with hot sex. Even though it was clear where it was going and what was going to happen from the author's notes and story tags, the story moved along naturally and with enough imagery, details, and specifics to keep it fresh and sexy to the end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sexy, fun, and just enough details to keep it hot! Great writing, technically, and creatively, wow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot, sexy, well done and great writing 😛. I’m definitely checking out your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Aroused; check (so wet). Entertained; check (fun and engaging). Captivated; check (couldn't stop reading). I loved being able to vicariously live one of my favorite fantasies (taking two men in me simultaneously) via Crystal! Numm, I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First rate story, very sexy and engaging. One of the best I've read here. Thanks for writing!

ontomars55ontomars558 months ago

This is one of the best stories I have read on this sight. Too bad it was fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great buildup, sex, and imagery. I love to let guys “accidentally” see down my top or under my skirt; I wish I were so brave as Crystal and could really let myself go like that!

CitidiverCitidiver8 months ago

Very well constructed and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent writing, HOT story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this story, one of the best I've read, great work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mmmm. So hot, great story! Easily 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Fantastic story on every level! Can’t wait to read more from you and will definitely check out your other works.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I've fantasized about being taken by two men at once, and this got me wet and thinking it might just be something to try irl. You are one of my favorite writers here, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous