Gargarean Group Ch. 04

Story Info
David's turnaround.
6.6k words
4.54
31.1k
11

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vote

~~~

When David's improbable presentation to the Gargarean Group was over, his family escorted him off the stage and along an aisle of the home theater. Around him, 24 women who had seen him stripped naked and teasingly aroused were loudly applauding his command performance. He was feeling bleary and disembodied as he passed the seats of women whose reaching hands patted and petted his posterior. The women laughed heartily to see his body shuddering as he walked. They seemed to realize that, with every step, the tight waistband of his underpants was erotically stimulating the excited head of his rock-hard cock.

David's mind was churning with contrary emotions. He felt embarrassment and humiliation; yet at the same time, he was absolutely sexually aroused. He was angry at Alyssa, Ashley, and Aubrey for stripping him on stage, but grateful and humbled by the Gargarean Group's overwhelming appreciation of his body. Like many young men, he'd always harbored a secret fantasy of performing a striptease for an all-girl crowd. Now, thanks to the new women in his life, he had done just that. He'd found the experience to be amazingly erotic and incredibly exhilarating! When his stepmother and her sisters had pulled out his cock and balls for the audience's viewing pleasure, instead of revulsion or displeasure, the women's response had been ecstatically positive.

Adding to his confusion was that fact that he could have easily overpowered the three women holding his arms and stormed off the stage. Why didn't he? They were no match for his strength, so why did he allow them to strip him and show off his body rather than escape? The perfect opportunity had occurred when Ashley began pulling down his sweatpants and underpants. As soon as his penis and testicles had flopped out of his clothes, his step-aunt had paused while her sisters enjoyed their first view of his masculine parts. Alyssa had been so busy checking out her stepson's dick that she'd eased her grip of his wrist. For a moment, one arm was free, and he could have easily slipped out of Aubrey's hold, too, because she was also distracted by the sight of her nephew's genitals.

Appalled to have the trio of sisters viewing his full-frontal nudity, David had been on the brink of escaping. The audience's startlingly loud applause for his nudity had surprised him, however, and given him pause. He'd never heard so much appreciation aimed directly at him! While he hesitated, Alyssa and Aubrey began affectionately fondling his bare backside. Their soft hands were a reminder that, despite their treachery, he felt real love for the trio of sisters. All three were beautiful and personable, and they had treated him very caringly since Alyssa had married his dad. Having females in his life again was wonderful after so many lonely years living with just him and his dad in the house.

He also secretly lusted for all three of them. He'd enjoyed many erotic dreams of sharing his bed with Ashley, Aubrey, and his dad's wife; individually, in pairs, or even all three at once. After a night of fantasizing about one or more of them, David usually awoke with a hard-on. There were many mornings, when Ashley joined Alyssa for coffee in the kitchen, that he'd considered 'accidentally' flashing his boner for them. It would have been so easy to let his robe open or his bath towel drop. He always wondered what their reaction would be to seeing his dick. Now he knew, because his 'Presentation' had been that fantasy come to life!

After some quick soul searching, he'd decided to follow the fantasy through and let them have their fun. After that, he had been playacting more than struggling. "Please pull my pants back up," he'd begged while gazing into his stripper's eyes.

Ashley, who was closest to his age and knew him better than even his stepmother, realized that he'd decided to play along. She gave him a devilish grin of thanks. Recognizing that he was now complicit in their naughty little stage production, she'd turned to the audience and announced, "AMAZONS, I PRESENT TO YOU MY NEPHEW, DAVID."

"Ashley!" he'd gasped in a belated attempt to stop her from stepping away, because at that moment he'd had second-thoughts about appearing nude in front of a live audience. The appreciative roar from the crowd when they saw him naked took his breath away and made him blush. The boisterous applause reassured him, however, and he'd immediately decided to reward their appreciation by giving them what they came to see. "LET ME GO!" he'd loudly demanded as he struggled to get away.

"Stand still, David," said his stepmother as she and her oldest sister tightened their grips on his arms and bare backside.

At that memorable moment, David had suppressed a smile, because Alyssa and Aubrey didn't realize that he was just pretending. The all-female audience seemed to enjoy seeing his dick wiggle, so he wiggled his dick for them while continuing to fight to get free. Adding to the authenticity of David's playacting were his blushes. His red face was genuine, because he'd never been naked in front of more than one girlfriend at a time. Having no less than 24 women commenting on his cock while they looked him over was enough to make any man bashful!

David's sham emotions ended when the Amazons began demanding to see his penis erect. He was truly shocked by their brazenness! Bewildered and embarrassed, he'd pulled away when 'Aunt' Aubrey had actually reached for his dick, intent on giving the audience what they wanted. By then it was too late for escape, however, because his clothes were tangled around his ankles, and Aubrey's teasingly tormenting touch left him too weak-kneed to flee. She'd quickly coaxed his cock into contributing, and soon had David erect and so horny that he would have humped a horse if one had been provided.

Now that David's presentation was over, the crowd noise was subsiding in anticipation of the next candidate. When Ashley and family reached the fifth row of the theater, she suggested, "Why don't the three of you sit here," indicating an empty loveseat in the center section. Alyssa and Aubrey immediately sat down and positioned half-naked David between them. They clasped his hands again, and the only man in the audience endured the amused stares of a pair of middle-aged women in the fourth row. They were turned around and chuckling to see the obscene telephone pole shape propping up the front of his sweatpants.

Ashley, recognizing the direction of their stares, chuckled and remarked, "Isn't my nephew handsome?" She placed her hands on his bare shoulders, leaned down and whispered, "Thank you, David. I am so proud of you." Before he could reply, she nailed him to the chair with a kiss. Her soft lips pressed hard against his mouth and forced his head back against the loveseat. David felt her fingers leave his shoulders and slide down his chest. They slipped beneath his sweatpants and briefs, freed his stiff penis, and scooped out his balls.

"Ashley, no, mmmm," he mumbled, but she silenced his muffled protest by extending her tongue into his mouth.

Alyssa and Aubrey squeezed his hands and snickered as their sister exposed David's genitals and then lovingly caressed his cock. The watching women snickered to see his penis up-close and personal.

His words impeded by her tongue, David breathlessly lisped, "Thstop, Assthley. You muthst thstop." Her fingers were becoming slippery from the liquid his penis had begun leaking. He was on the verge of ejaculation!

Ashley obligingly withdrew her tongue from his mouth and her hand from his dick, kissed his lips again, and stood upright. She did not restore his modesty, however, and David was incredulous to see her turn to the voyeurs in front of him, say, "Enjoy the show!" and then walk to a nearby loveseat.

Nearly panting, with his lips feeling puffy from his step-aunt's firm kiss, David gawped at the two busybodies in front of him. Ashley had left his sweatpants and underwear hooked beneath his balls, and the Amazons were amusedly eyeing his exposed genitals. The head of his bloated, upstanding cock was slick with glistening precum.

"Cover me up, Alyssa," he griped.

His stepmother shushed him, saying, "The next video is about to begin." She nodded towards the stage, where the red-velvet curtain was parting. The nosey busybodies gave him a grin and quickly faced front.

~~~

David showed Alyssa how easily he could have escaped on stage by jerking his hand from her grasp. As he covered his stiff and slick cock with his sweatpants and briefs, she chuckled but made no comment. Now with everything tucked away, he gazed at the theater screen and saw a familiar scene: a video filmed in Ms. Esme's office during an interview. The young man being filmed was familiar, too, because he'd been in David's senior class at high school. He was a short, scholarly student named Eddie who'd been a member of the chess club and the debating society. That is all that David knew about him, because they traveled in different circles in school.

On screen, Ms. Esme spoke those words that the stiff-dicked Gargarean candidate remembered so well. "Please stand up and remove your clothes."

David was startled by the applicant's response. "Yes, Ms. Esme!" he cheerfully agreed and immediately began removing his navy business suit. When Eddie was down to nothing but tighty-whitey underpants, he didn't hesitate to continue. The white briefs slid to the floor, and after removing them from around his feet, Eddie stood straight and naked, seemingly enjoying the close scrutiny of the three interviewers.

David wondered if Eddie would be so unconcerned had he known that more than two dozen Gargarean members were now checking out his body. The women watching his video chuckled and chatted when the young man was nude. One grandmotherly Amazon exclaimed, "What a delightful little dick he's got!" Laughter followed her remark.

David had a sudden realization. He leaned towards Alyssa and quietly asked, "Did they show my interview before you brought me on stage."

"Yes, they did," she announced the bad news. "You made quite an impression on everyone," she added, emphasizing her point by reaching over and giving the vertical tent pole in his sweatpants a firm squeeze.

David's face reddened as he sank deeper into the cushion of the loveseat. Now he understood the muffled laughter he'd heard while waiting for his presentation, and the exuberant applause he'd received the moment he walked on stage. Everyone in the room had already seen him naked on his interview video, and they had witnessed his embarrassing, spontaneous erection when beautiful Joy had kissed him!

On the screen, Ms. Esme's nieces were performing their up close and personal inspection of Eddie's body. By the time lecherous Tracy leaned down and kissed him, the young man's small penis was starting to bloat. The three women soon turned their attention to his genitals. Almost as if on cue, the moment Ms. Esme reached for Eddie's dick, it obligingly finished erecting for her, stretching to his full 3-inch length.

The watching women loudly laughed and applauded. "Attaboy, Eddie!" somebody snickered.

David didn't want to think about what was said when they saw Joy's kiss coax his cock up.

On screen, Eddie remained absolutely erect for the remainder of his interview. Afterwards, when he walked out on stage to thunderous applause, he seemed taken aback by the size of the crowd and their seemingly spontaneous, undeserved ovation. He stood bravely front and center, however, with two older sisters on either side of him while his mother introduced her family.

During the next 15 minutes, David learned more information about Eddie than he'd ever wanted to know. He was 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed 110 pounds. According to his mom, he was a born Gargarean who'd always preferred to be naked around the house. She then proved her point by presenting him to the crowd. Unlike David, Eddie didn't struggle at all. He and his beautiful, blonde sisters just stood there, grinning proudly when his black sweatpants and briefs came down, revealing that his diminutive dick was already erect. The Amazon audience appreciatively applauded his effort.

Eddie's mother was chuckling when she returned to the microphone. "When Eddie began to mature," she related, "I tried to discourage him from his nudist ways, especially since he is easily excited. I didn't think it was appropriate for him to parade around the house in front of his sisters, especially when he had an erection. The girls didn't seem to mind, however, and their friends actually encouraged him, so I gave it up as a lost cause a long time ago. In case you were wondering, Eddie is not circumcised, and his penis is 3 inches long when erect." She chuckled and quipped, "What my son lacks in length, he makes up for with enthusiasm!"

~~~

David's Gargarean Group education continued with the next video. The man facing the candid camera wasn't a recent high school graduate; he was nearly 30 years old, with a burly body covered by a brown suit.

"Thank you for answering our questions, Jim," said Ms. Esme's voice from off-camera. "Now, please take off your clothes."

David was surprised by the man's response. Jim looked embarrassed but seemed to have been expecting the request. Glancing to his left, he asked hopefully, "Is that really necessary, Ms. Esme? Can't I skip that step, since marrying Ms. Katie will automatically enroll me as a Gargarean?"

The chapter founder sounded peeved when she firmly replied, "No. None of the steps may be skipped."

In the video, a female voice that David didn't recognize apologized, saying, "I'm sorry, Ms. Esme. He knows better than that." The angry woman immediately walked into the video and stood beside the applicant with her fists on her hips. "I told you, Jim, that you must go through the entire process. If you don't pass one of the steps, including the physical, than I cannot marry you. Hurry up and take your clothes off." She followed up the last firm command by beginning to loosen his tie.

"Yes, Ms. Katie," said the groom-to-be, who quickly undressed with the help of his attractive fiancé.

While Jim stripped, David observed that Ms. Katie was also in her late 20s, with shoulder-length blonde hair and a willowy body with small boobs. She was wearing a lightweight, cream-colored cardigan, unbuttoned, over a pale-blue silky blouse, a short, medium-blue skirt, nude pantyhose, and white high heels. As Ms. Katie slithered down Jim's tight, dark-red underpants, she was joined on-camera by Ms. Esme, Joy, and Tracy.

Now stark naked, Jim endured the ogling gazes of the four women, and the camera. His burly body was fairly hairy, including an untrimmed black pubic bush. His thick, jack plug of a penis was circumcised and drooped heavily over a pair of hairy balls.

David watched, mesmerized and a little jealous, as Joy walked behind Jim and began running her hands over his body. Tracy tended to his front side, looking repelled by the black hair covering his arms, chest, belly, and legs. All four women agreed that he needed a full-body shave. Meanwhile, Ms. Katie stood back with Ms. Esme and snickered to see her fiancé's changing facial expressions as the cousins' fingers poked, prodded, and pinched him; their lips kissed him and their eyes inspected him.

Jim's first and only blush was when the foursome gathered around his nude body to discuss his genitals. Beautiful Joy was the one who grasped his short, porky penis and held it upright for all to see. David felt an envious throb in his groin when her fingers slid down the man's thick shaft to tighten the skin and expose the bulbous head. They all discussed him and touched him. Although Jim's face turned a deeper shade of red, however, he was too mature to be aroused by their attention.

Several Amazons in the audience booed when the interview ended before Jim had acquired an erection. One of the youngest Amazons present loudly sneered, "Why would she want to marry him? He can't even get it up!"

"I think he was just nervous," suggested a sympathetic soul.

An older woman explained, "Men his age are too mature to be aroused so easily."

"Maybe he has erectile dysfunction," said another. "It happens."

"No, Katie wouldn't marry him if that was true."

"I am not going to vote for him," said the younger woman determinedly, "unless he can prove that he's capable of getting an erection."

Many of the audience members agreed.

David felt sympathy for Jim as his trio of escorts guided him through the closed curtains. Ms. Katie led the way, followed by Jim in the handclasps of two similarly-aged women. The three presenters were all attractive blondes wearing short, black party dresses. Jim was wearing the black sweatpants, and David couldn't help noticing that all of the body hair above his waist was gone. The crowd's applause as the candidate reached center stage was polite but not heartfelt.

"Good evening, sisters. I am Katie, and I'd like to present to you tonight, for your approval, the man I intend to marry, Jim." After another round of polite clapping, she continued, "His escorts are good friends of mine from college. On Jim's right is my Maid of Honor and old dormitory roommate, Karen."

"Old!?" joked Karen, and the audience laughed.

"On his left is Nancy, who is one of my Bridesmaids." After a pause for applause, she added, "I would also like to introduce the most important person in my life who is here in the audience tonight: my mother, Ms. Helen. Please stand up and take a bow, Mom."

David distinctly saw Jim flinch when his future mother-in-law rose from her seat. His face colored. Apparently, he hadn't realized that she was sitting front row center, directly opposite the spot where he would soon be stripped! When the ovation for her mother subsided, Katie told the audience a little about her fiancé, who worked as a parcel deliveryman. Afterwards, she left the podium and approached her trembling husband-to-be.

David noticed that Jim didn't struggle, either. He seemed to have accepted his fate and stood quietly with his arms encircling the waists of his escorts. Karen and Nancy had their arms around him, too, as there was no need to prevent him from escaping. The Gargarean candidate stared over the women's heads with a deep blush on his face while his fiancé lowered his black sweatpants and briefs to the floor.

When Katie stepped back to present her nude fiancé, David suspected that his naked bashfulness was aggravated by the loss of all his body hair. Even his untamed bush of black pubic hair had been completely shaved away, making his dangling penis and balls more prominent. He estimated that Jim's flaccid cock was about the same length as Eddie's penis when he was aroused: 3 inches. On either side of him, Karen and Nancy were openly and curiously gazing at his stubby cock, suggesting that they'd never seen the Groomsman naked before and were taking advantage of the opportunity. David could only see the back of Jim's mother-in-law's head, but she seemed to be raptly staring there, too. Katie gave her mom a nervous glance, apparently worried about what her mother would think of her future son-in-law's genitalia.

The charter members politely applauded the presentation of Jim's body, but not nearly as effusively as they'd clapped for David and Eddie. There was a feeling of skepticism in the room that wasn't going to diminish until Jim proved he could get an erection. Even his future mother-in-law seemed to share their doubts. Like most mothers with grown-up children, she wanted grandchildren, and she wondered if Jim could provide the needed ingredient. Her 29-year-old daughter's fertility clock was ticking, and she worried that Katie was wasting her time with an impotent man.

12