All Comments on 'Gargarean Group Ch. 04'

by kc_crozetti

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A step down in quality.

Little progression, Worse pacing and wildly changing characters. Not as good as the previous three I'm afraid. Short too. Hope the next installment is an improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terribly unbelievable

A bunch of bat shit crazy women in a some stupid group band together to humiliate men and the men let them? Why? As you pointed out in the start of this dumb chapter David could have and would have prevented the three women from stripping him, thereby demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. What he should have done was record the entire series of events on his I-phone and outed the entire organization. Now that would have made an interesting story. This was just silly and implausible. To see all the women involved explaining to husbands, friends and family what they were involved with would have been a riot. What a bunch of stupid bitches. What a stupid story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So...

So usual in femdom stories written by mentally-castrated men - humilation, nudity and NO SEX.

Women needs sex, are you heard about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent story. I love the gargarean story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMFG

I can say that I fucking loved this

I only wish I were younger and had this chance !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

3 inches? And that is ok with the women present? Unbelievable that such a small penis/cock would even make it through the initial processing. Maybe a young woman that wanted to deepthroat a cock would like such a small one. Maybe he would be a good slave or some other menial task but not certainly it could satisfy a woman especially with this group. Oh, yeah. now David is way ok with the humiliation and degradation he has been put through? Well, have to read more to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous