Gargarean Group Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie switched her fork from her right hand to her left, then reached over and fondled David's bare backside. "Andrea, when did you first meet this cute guy?"

"When he came to live with my Aunt Ashley. By the way, he's not only good looking, he's also a good dancer!"

Barbie gripped David's bare bottom to get his attention and asked, "If I crank up the stereo later on, will you dance with me?"

He hesitated. He liked to dance, but not with his dick swinging free! He shrugged and said, "We'll see."

Barbie seemed to read his thoughts. "Andrea, you've never seen him without any clothes on before, have you?"

"Nope, only in a swimsuit." She chuckled and added, "But I did hear him jerking off in his bedroom once!"

"You did!?" Bambi gushed.

"When was this?" asked Barbie with her eyes twinkling, titillated by the horrified expression that flashed across David's face.

Vanessa frowned and listened quietly.

"Just last spring. I visited Aunt Ashley to celebrate his eighteenth birthday and slept overnight in her spare bedroom, next to his. Do you remember that, David?"

"Yeah, but ..." He gulped.

"You didn't know I could hear you wanking, did you?"

"I didn't!" he said defensively, but Andrea's knowing grin made him blush. Barbie reached out and flipped his limp dick. "How long did he play with it?"

"She's wrong; I didn't," he tried to convince them, but the only one who seemed to believe him was Vanessa. He told her, "I don't know what she's talking about."

Inwardly, he was appalled. 'How could Andrea have heard him masturbating that night? He'd been so quiet; but obviously, she had heard!'

The conversation puzzled inexperienced Vanessa, who ventured, "I thought boys only masturbated when they started puberty -- in their early teens -- and then stopped after a few years."

Her three friends guffawed, and Vanessa blushed.

"Guys never quit playing with their dicks, no matter what age!" Barbie laughed. "Isn't that right, boys?"

David and Christopher just stared, not wanting to answer.

Andrea asked, "Did you masturbate that night, David? You're a Gargarean now. You must look at Vanessa and tell her the truth."

"Umm ..." He tried to look stone-faced but couldn't. He sheepishly glanced into Vanessa's goggling eyes and mumbled, "Yes, Ms. Vanessa, I did masturbate that night," then lowered his head with his shoulders shuddering.

Bambi snickered. "Of course he did!"

Vanessa looked shocked for a moment, but then tittered, for the idea of a grown boy playing with his penis titillated her.

David couldn't prevent his face from turning red, burning with shame. The truth was that Andrea had looked scrumptious that night in a very short, pink dress with a low neckline. She'd acted sexy and flirtatious during his birthday party, and afterwards he'd gone to his bedroom and stroked his dick while he fantasized about fucking her. He didn't know she'd been listening!

"So, eighteen-year-old boys really play with themselves?" Vanessa giggled while gazing wide-eyed at the two bare-naked examples in the room.

"They sure do!" chuckled Barbie. "David, show Vanessa how you masturbate."

Her suggestion appalled David, astonished Vanessa, pleased Bambi, amused Andrea, and worried Christopher.

Andrea placed two fingers under David's drooping chin and raised his head. She gazed into his dilated eyes and said, "I think that's an excellent suggestion, Barbie. Go ahead and play with your penis, David."

He gawped at her in disbelief, gulped but didn't move. His already limp penis deflated further as he realized she was serious!

Bambi caressed Christopher's bare backside, saying, "I think Christopher should play with his penis, too."

Christopher dismayed David by sighing and saying, "Yes, Ms. Bambi." He immediately dropped his head and began fingering and fondling his soft genitals. Although he obviously wasn't happy, he didn't protest and began to arouse himself for the women's amusement.

Girlish Vanessa gushed, "I've never seen a guy play with himself before."

Christopher glanced up and blushed when he saw the grinning leer on her face. He quickly looked down again while his hand continued to pleasure his sexual parts.

"Now you, David," said Andrea. "Play with your dick for us."

He cringed and mumbled, "No." He had no intention of humiliating himself in that way.

"You have to," Barbie reminded him. "You're a Gargarean on a paid assignment. Tell him, Christopher."

"Ms. Barbie's right, David," confirmed the sheepish man coaxing his cock. "Gargareans must do whatever a member tells them to do while they are on an assignment. If you refuse, Ms. Carol won't pay you for tonight."

"You belong to The Gargarean Group now," said Andrea. "You have to do whatever we say." She gazed into the bewildered, bare-naked boy's eyes and ordered, "Now, play with your penis for Vanessa."

David gulped. With his blush burning brighter than ever, the new Gargarean looked down as he began fingering his deflated dick. He stared at the table, feeling ashamed and miserable as he began to fondle his penis in front of four girls who were overjoyed to see him humiliating himself.

"I love this!" Vanessa giggled as she watched two hunky, bare-naked boys toying with their cocks.

"Now, tell us how you knew he was jerking off," Bambie urged while she delightedly watched David caressing his limp dick.

Andrea smiled and said, "I could hear his bedsprings creaking, you know, rhythmically: squeak ... squeak ... squeak ..."

The girls laughed; David grimaced. As he fondled his flaccid penis with his fingertips, he felt the head getting warmer and plumper. Despite his shame, the familiar feeling meant that he'd soon be ready to start stroking his stretching, swelling shaft.

"... squeak ... squeak ... squeak ..."

Barbie laughed and prompted, "And then you heard it getting faster."

"Yes, after a while: squeak-squeak-squeak-squeak. That's when I started to hear quiet little sighs and groans."

"He was really giving himself a good time, huh?" snickered Bambi.

"Like now!" joked Vanessa, who was starting to come out of her shyness-shell as she saw the boys' dicks getting plumper.

"Keep going guys," Andrea urged. "Get your dicks up for the birthday girls." She grinned fondly at David, whose hand was slowly getting his penis to expand. She impulsively reached out and fondly fondled his balls.

Vanessa watched Christopher with wide-open eyes. He had gained enough stiffness that he could stop caressing his cock and start to stroke it. She could hardly believe it: A handsome boy was actually masturbating in front of her!

Seeing Andrea cupping David's scrotum looked like fun. Uncharacteristically, boldly for the shy brunette, Vanessa moved her chair closer, then reached out and fondled Christopher's balls. They felt velvety soft, warm and weighty in her hand.

"Mmm," he hummed with pleasure and surprised the timid girl by saying, "Thank you, Ms. Vanessa."

"You're welcome!" she enthused. Encouraged by his appreciation, she continued fondling and fingering his testes. They felt really good!

Christopher smiled, sheepishly, and glanced at the comely cutie, but his gaze only rose to the level of her boobs. He stared at the points of her taut nipples where they pressed against her purple pajama top. Vanessa felt self-conscious. Normally she would have been annoyed, but under the circumstances, she couldn't complain: after all, she was watching him rub his naked penis. The gawping hole in his blushing knob gave his swelling cock an astonished and embarrassed expression. She giggled with joy.

Andrea tittered as she pawed David's balls. "This is fun, isn't it, Vanessa!"

"Uh-huh!" The formerly-bashful brunette grinned to see David, his head lowered in shame, circle his shaft with his fingers and, like Christopher, begin slowly -- reluctantly -- to pleasure his swelling sex toy.

Barbie laughed while fondling David's bare bottom, enjoying his discomfiture as he stroked his stiffening shaft. Boys talked big, but they were so bashful when it came to women's bodies or stroking their dicks in front of someone. She could tell that David was absolutely mortified, and yet touching himself in front of the four of them was obviously getting his aroused.

"Having fun, David?" she baited him.

"Yes, Ms. Barbie," the red-faced guy mumbled miserably while his hand continued to rub up and down his dick.

"Good boy, David!" snickered Bambi. "Show Vanessa how much even a big boy loves to play with his penis."

"He is a big boy!" Wide-eyed Vanessa marveled to see bare-naked David's excited cock engorged to its full eight-inch length. Her bright eyes gazed at its pretty, pink and swollen head. She could get used to this: he was attractive everywhere, and his penis was gorgeous!

Extremely ashamed, the new Gargarean began to huff and puff as he excited himself. To the titillated delight of the four party girls, David's hips began gently shifting with desire as he aroused himself. A knowing, dominating glance between the two girls fondling the boys' balls reminded the self-pleasurers of who was in charge. Both 'entertainers' blushed deeply and lowered their heads in shame. They stroked their long cocks while the grinning girls continued to tease them about playing with their penises.

Andrea, caressing David's dangling balls, said, "I'm planning on coming to visit you and Aunt Ashley during the last weekend of my Midterm break."

"You are?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes; but this time when you jerk your cock, I'll be watching as well as listening."

"Make sure he cums for you," Barbie tittered.

"He will!"

David whimpered.

Bambi felt sudden sympathy for the guys. Fearing they might squirt prematurely, she said, "You can stop now, boys." She shrugged when the other partygoers frowned at her decision.

The girls were soon grinning again, however, for both Gargareans stood on opposite sides of the table with their stiff erections pointing towards the ceiling. The titillated girls discussed and compared their inflated cocks.

Barbie, who'd eaten all the cake she wanted, scooped a fingertip through the icing. David quivered as she playfully frosted the tip of his excited dick. "Uh-oh, Vanessa," she joked. "I've spilt some frosting. Can you clean it up for me?"

The petite partygoer laughed and used her napkin to clean the squirming Gargareans puffed-up penis. Andrea and Bambi laughed, and Barbie looked exasperated.

"Did I do something wrong?" asked Vanessa.

"Oh, I spilled some icing, too!" said Bambi as she frosted the head of Christopher's cock. "Would you clean it up for me, Andrea?"

"Gladly!" Andrea gripped the nude manservant's shaft, leaned over him, and then sucked and licked clean the head of his penis.

"Ohh ..." Christopher sighed as the girl sucked him. With his stiff dick in Andrea's mouth, he appeared to be much happier than when he was pleasuring himself.

"That's how you clean a Gargarean's cock," said Barbie.

"Oh," said Vanessa, looking a bit shocked. Grinning sheepishly, she joked, "Now I'll know what to do if it happens again."

Her words were prophetic. Barbie said, "Uh-oh," again, and David was soon grinning as his penis was licked clean by the warm mouth and tongue of not-so-shy-after-all Vanessa.

Barbie and Bambi took a turn, too. They licked the Gargareans erect dicks until both swollen heads shone shiny and bright. The boys huffed and puffed and shook as the blondes' ticklish tongues teased their pee holes.

~~~

Afterwards, Barbie strode over to the stereo and turned on some music, loud. When she returned, she declared, "Today's my birthday, and I want a lap dance!" She pulled out her chair, arranged her nighty so that she wasn't sitting on it, and then plopped her pretty posterior onto the seat. With her shiny, bare legs stretched out in front of her and her knees slightly parted, she raised her skirt and flashed her white panties at the nearest hard-dicked Gargarean, saying, "Give me a lap dance, David."

He swallowed nervously. How does a man give a woman a lap dance? He had no idea, but his erect penis, and the quick glimpse of her panty-clad pussy, convinced him to give it a try. "Yes, Ms. Bambi," he said, giving her a subservient nod.

She laughed delightedly when he straddled her legs and thrust his hips and his dick towards her face in time with the music. "Vanessa, bring your chair over here opposite mine," said Bambi to her shy friend, who was watching from her place at the table. "He can give you a lap dance, too."

Vanessa dragged her chair over behind the humping man. Both of her hands immediately began groping David's tight, bare backside.

Urged on by sexual stimulation, David danced for them. Barbie caressed his strong chest and wide shoulders while eyeing his bobbing dick. She teased his little nipples, ran her hands down his firm sides, rubbed his flat belly, and squeezed his spread thighs. They played a game that got the girls giggling. Barbie would lean down and try to kiss the tip of his hard cock, but each time, he'd pull his dick away before her lips could touch him. She cupped his jiggling balls and pursed her lips. Ha! Missed again.

David reversed directions and left Barbie wanting more. Now with the birthday girl's hands groping his bare ass, he shook his cock for Vanessa. David glanced over her shoulder and saw Christopher performing a similar lap dance for Bambi and Andrea. All three seemed to be having a great time.

David concentrated on performing for Vanessa. More shy than the other girls, she leaned backwards, away from the excited cock he was thrusting towards her. She was grinning, however, so he took a step forward and shook his dick closer to her face. She giggled and held up both hands to ward off his wiggling weapon. David kept thrusting and found himself humping Vanessa's hands. Then they discovered a new game, where the girl tried to grip the guy's dick, but David kept slipping his dick through her curled fingers. Sexual pleasure sent shivers up David's spine as he drove his dick in and out of Vanessa's grasp. She tried left-handed and right-handed, but every time he felt her starting to squeeze his shaft, he'd pull his hips back and slip away. They laughed and enjoyed their play until he felt his sporting equipment preparing to bring the game to a climactic finish. He quickly turned around and faced Barbie again.

Perhaps if David had been a professional, he could have prevented himself from losing control. Probably not. Barbie gripped his dick before he'd completely turned around; before he had a chance to slip away from her grasp. She forced his stiff rod down between her legs. Her hand stroked his shaft while rubbing the stimulated tip of his cock against her panty-clad pussy. David felt dampness but wasn't sure who was doing the leaking; probably both of their sexual orifices were drooling. Soon, however, there was no question. David ejaculated, splattering Barbie's underpants with hot semen.

"Uh-oh!" she gasped and laughed as he soaked her panties. She quickly pointed his dick to her left, over her thigh. Vanessa leaned around his body, bracing herself with a hand on his ass while she watched his subsequent spurts. Barbie, being a somewhat experienced sexual partner, kept stroking his squirting cock while he finished his orgasm.

A few minutes later, while the Gargarean cleaned himself and the floor with paper towels, Barbie and Vanessa joined Christopher's ongoing cock show. Barbie lifted her nightie and showed Bambi and Andrea the semen spots staining her underpants. All four women laughed and looked towards David. The naked man was on his hands and knees, displaying his bare ass and dangling, deflating dick while wiping up the mess he'd caused.

They all turned their attention back to Christopher, groping and caressing him as he danced. Vanessa demonstrated her 'grip-and-slip' game, and her three friends each had a turn. Andrea caught Christopher's cock long enough to give him some meaningful tugs, and soon the second Gargarean also needed to clean up his splattered semen.

~~~

Temporarily sexually satiated, David and Christopher snoozed on the couch while the women sat around them and watched a streaming chick flick. Both Gargareans smiled contentedly while their nude bodies were cuddled and caressed.

After the movie finished, Barbie gave David's floppy cock a tug. "You promised me a dance," she said.

Instantly awake, David replied, "I already gave you a lap dance."

"Not that kind of dance." She towed him by his built-in man-leash to the stereo and turned on some music.

Andrea, Vanessa, Bambi, and Christopher joined them, and all six began moving to popular tunes. During the fast songs, they danced in threes, or all six in a circle. For the slow dances, the girls took turns embracing the boys. David preferred the slow ones. He relished the heavenly rapture of bumping his nude body against the lightly-clad young women. The girls groped his muscular backside when they danced slow, but they also spent some time reaching between their bodies, caressing his cock.

Even Andrea flirted with him. When Ashley's 21-year-old niece and her 18-year-old 'adopted' son got together for a slow tune, bare-naked David held the attractive girl at arms' length with his hands holding her sides. Andrea soon closed in and embraced his body with her arms around his shoulders; pushed her beautiful, nightgown-covered boobs against his bare chest. She reached between them and raised his limp manhood, then pressed her pubis against his upraised penis, pinning it between their bellies. The closeness surprised David, but he hugged her waist as she placed her head on his shoulder and shifted her hips, teasing his soft penis with her firm pubis.

Speaking only loud enough for him to hear, she confided, "I've been waiting for this day ever since Aunt Ashley joined The Gargarean Group."

"You have!?"

"Yes," she replied. Both of her hands slid down his back and fondled his bottom. "I've wanted to get my hands on you ever since that day by the pool," she whispered with a throaty catch in her voice while grinding her pubis against his penis.

Incredulous, David listened silently.

"By the way, I'm glad you left your swimsuit at home tonight."

With his hands gripping her waist as they slow-danced, David felt Andrea's right hand sneak between them. She began to caress his soft cock. Her inquisitive fingertips explored him and excited him while their bodies continued moving to the music. She aroused herself, too, as evidenced by the feel of her nipples growing taut and prodding his chest while she groped his cock.

"Mmm," she hummed in David's ear as she felt his penis responding to her touch. Her fingers purposely aroused him, but not to embarrass him -- to satisfy her own desire, for David had a healthy and hefty cock.

"Ohh," David breathed as Andrea's fingertips slid down his stiffening shaft and briefly handled his balls. Then she began stroking his cock in time with the slow music. David's dick swelled in her hand.

When the song was over and they'd stepped apart, Barbie pointed at David's stiff dick and joked, "I guess they're kissing cousins!"

"Looks like they've been doing a lot more than kissing," quipped Bambi. "Your next dance is with me," she said, and backed up her claim by gripping his hard dick and pulling him closer.

"Urr," David grunted as the birthday-girl took possession of his penis.

Meanwhile, Barbie paired with Christopher, whose penis remained fairly limp. She soon remedied that problem, groping him and making him gasp until he, too, had an impressive hard-on.

~~~

The six of them continued dancing, flirting, and petting. They were gyrating to a fast beat when Carol came downstairs at eleven o'clock. The twins' mom grinned to see the boy stripped naked with their erect cocks swinging like metronomes in time to the music. When the song finished, she said, "Eddie's going to bed. Would you guys mind keeping the noise down?"