Gargarean Group Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Mom," answered Bambi.

Barbie turned off the stereo, saying, "We were getting tired of dancing anyway."

Carol could see that all of them were practically panting, but she wasn't sure whether that was from dancing or passion. The girls were bright-eyed and cheerful; the boys were stiff-dicked and sheepish. With a smirking smile on her face, Carol inquired, "Have you girls given each other your birthday spankings yet?"

Barbie replied, "No, I was thinking we were too old to do that anymore."

Bambi contradicted her. "No we're not. I think we should continue doing it, as long as we are together on our birthday."

"Well, you two work it out," said Carol. "David and Christopher, I'll give you your pay when you're finished. Meet me in the kitchen in an hour?"

"Okay, Ms. Carol."

After the twins' mom ascended the stairs again, Andrea snickered and asked, "Birthday spankings?"

"It's a tradition in our family," said Bambi. "We give each other one spank for every year we've been alive."

Vanessa suggested, "Maybe we should have the Gargareans spank you this year."

Christopher and David grinned as they pictured the scantily-clad bodies of the sexy blondes draped over their laps.

"No, we need to do it," said Bambi, who looked forward to smacking Barbie's backside once a year. It gave her a chance to give her domineering sister some payback for all the little humiliations she'd inflicted over the years. She concealed her vengeful reason, however, by saying, "As I said, spanking each other is a family tradition; and besides, the boys are too strong and might hurt one of us."

Barbie sighed and said, "If that's what you want." She moved a chair to the center of the room, explaining, "We've been spanking each other on our birthdays for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure which one of us started the tradition."

"You did," griped Bambi, "at our seventh birthday party. You held me down and spanked me in front of all our friends."

"Oh, yeah; I remember. Everybody laughed. It was funny!"

"It was humiliating."

"I don't know what you're complaining about; you spanked me, too."

"Yeah, but only after the party was over and everyone had gone home, and only because I complained to Mom about it."

"Anyway," said Barbie, to end her sister's whining, "spanking each other on our birthday's has been a tradition ever since." She positioned herself in the chair and patted her bare knees, saying, "Your turn first."

Bambi, still inwardly unhappy about the long-ago indignity -- and giving the two grinning, bare boys with their hard-ons softening a self-conscious glance -- crouched beside Barbie's chair and then leaned forward and slid her torso over her twin's lap. She waited with her head in the air and her toes touching the floor.

The naked Gargareans ogled Bambi's curvy body. Her light-blue, cotton nightgown left her arms and most of her legs bare. No bra lines marred the smooth material over her back, but the thin cotton revealed the faint outline of underpants covering her shapely bottom. Both boys' erections had been relaxing, but the sight of Bambi in the spanking position stopped the descent of their dicks at slightly below horizontal.

Barbie got everyone involved. "Christopher, stand in front of Bambi and hold her hands. Andrea, you hold onto her legs. Vanessa, I need you to hold her shoulders down. Everybody make sure she doesn't try to get up; not until I'm done. David, you can keep count for me. This year Bambi gets twenty-one spanks."

When Christopher clasped hands with Bambi, she grinned to see his penis extended towards her nose and drooping slightly down. She concentrated on his cock while feeling Andrea step between her legs and grip her knees. Vanessa placed a hand between her shoulder blades.

"Is everyone ready?" asked Barbie.

"Ready."

"Are you ready, Bambi?"

"Yes, get on with it," griped the girl in the undignified position.

"Okay, here comes Spank Number One," said Barbie as she raised her hand. She paused for one breathless moment, and then joked, "Hmm, I can't seem to see my target." Having given her false excuse, she pulled up the skirt of Bambi's nightie and exposed her white underpants and a tantalizing strip of her lower back.

"BARBIE!" her sister shouted, wiggling her body and her bottom in an attempt to get free.

"Keep holding her down!" Barbie warned as her sister wriggled.

Bambi's face turned red from anger, humiliation, and embarrassment as the others laughed at her.

The Gargareans were thrilled but guilt-ridden. David, standing near Bambi's barely-covered backside, gawked at the girl's white cotton briefs, molded to the shape of her sweet cheeks. Christopher, flabbergasted by the unexpected exposure of Bambi's bottom and despite Barbie's warning, released her hands.

Still wiggling, Bambi started to reach back to cover herself, but then she noticed Christopher's cock. His penis was now pointing at her nose and rising fast. The sight of her panty-covered bottom had really aroused him! His unintended compliment made her grin as sexual appreciation replaced her bashful humiliation. She reached for his shaft instead of her skirt, pulled him closer and kissed the swollen head, then began stroking his penis.

The situation, and the shocked expression on Christopher's face, made everyone else laugh harder.

"I guess you can start the spanking," Andrea chuckled.

The twenty-one stinging swats got Bambi flinching and writhing. She yelped a few times but distracted herself from the pain by pleasuring Christopher's penis. In fact, her sister's hardest hits were followed by Bambi's fastest shaft-stroking. She wanted to cup his balls as well but was afraid the spanking might cause her to squeeze them too tightly. She settled for supporting his scrotum on the palm of her hand as she stroked his throbbing cock.

After David counted the twenty-first spank, Andrea said, "Don't forget to give her a pinch to grow an inch."

"We don't do that anymore," commented Bambi, who was still jerking Christopher's cock despite the completion of her spanking.

Barbie gave Andrea a conspiratorial wink, quickly slipped her thumb and two fingers into the right leg opening of Bambi's underpants and gave her sister's butt cheek a painful pinch.

"OWW!" cried Bambi, who tightened her grip on Christopher's dick as she turned her head and glared back at her sister.

"UH!" grunted Christopher. The sight of one sister pinching the other's bottom was too much for him, and he ejaculated a shimmering stream of semen that splattered onto Bambi's hair and ear.

Everyone laughed, even Bambi. She started stroking him again as she quickly turned her attention back to her orgasming Gargarean. He immediately squirted his second spurt into her eye.

Shortly after Christopher and Bambi had wiped off the worst of their wetness, the twins switched positions. Now it was Barbie's turn for a spanking, and time for some sibling payback. Bambi followed her sister's lead, placing Andrea between Barbie's legs, holding her knees. Vanessa kept her down with a hand on her shoulders, this time with David clasping her hands, and exhausted Christopher -- with his weary dick deflating -- standing back a bit and preparing to count the number of strokes.

"Payback's a bitch," Bambi snickered as she raised the skirt of Barbie's pink nightgown, showing the boys her sister's matching cotton underpants.

Bambi's spanking had excited David. He eyed Barbie's pink panties and felt a pleasurable throb vibrate his nearly erect cock.

"Copycat," joked her sister.

"Not quite," said Bambi, who used both hands to peel Barbie's panties down her thighs and bare her plump bottom.

"BAMBI!" cried Barbie, who was shocked that her sister would dare to bare her.

The Gargareans gawked at Bambi's unexpectedly exposed, perfectly shaped, peach of a posterior.

More embarrassed than angry, Barbie wiggled her butt for the boys, saying, "Bambi, pull my panties back up."

David, holding onto Barbie's hands, was surprised that she didn't struggle to get away. He saw Christopher take one surreptitious step to the side and knew that his friend was trying to see between her thighs, which were kept slightly apart by Andrea's body.

Barbie blushed when she noticed that Christopher was trying to sneak a peek at her pussy. Her heart started pounding, pumping blood to her pudenda. She tightened her thighs and clenched her butt cheeks, trying to deny him his peepshow.

"OW!" she yelped when, without warning, Bambi landed the first blow on her bare backside. The pain made her wiggle her butt.

Her twin snickered.

"That's one," said Christopher.

To Barbie, his voice sounded breathless, suggesting that he really could see between her legs. She glanced back and saw him staring there! Could he see her pussy, or was he just checking out her rump? She self-consciously attempted to close her legs more, but Andrea's body prevented it.

Bambi paused, tormenting her sister by making her wait for the next spank. When Barbie glanced back, to see what was taking so long, she struck.

Barbie's hiss drowned out Christopher's count. She turned her head and looked back at him again, and he gave her a sheepish, guilty grin. More convinced than ever that the handsome boy was peeking at her pussy, she felt increasing warmth and wetness down there. She was helpless, yet the situation seemed surprisingly sexually stimulating.

"Three," said Christopher after the third spank had struck.

Feeling extremely turned on, Barbie pulled David closer, then slipped her hand out of his grip and grasped his hard cock. He gave a throaty chuckle as she pointed his excited dick towards her lips and began kissing and licking the tip. She paused when she sensed Bambi swinging again.

"Four," said Christopher.

Barbie muffled her yelp by swallowing David's dick. She sucked him for a moment and then ran her tongue up his shaft as she raised her head in preparation for the next blow.

When David's spit-soaked cock emerged from her hot mouth, the head felt chilly. She warmed him by stroking his cock and spreading her saliva up and down his shaft.

"Five," said Christopher.

The fifth spank made her flinch, but she didn't cry out. She quickly immersed her Gargarean's penis in warm wetness again, sucking the head into her mouth and rubbing the rough tip of her tongue over its face.

"Ohh!" David moaned in ecstasy. He gazed down her back, at the sloping, reddening, naked rounds of her rump and wished he could grope them. He held her head instead, entwining his fingers in her silky hair as she came up for air.

Christopher sounded even more breathless as he counted her sixth spank. She glanced back over her shoulder and caught the Gargarean gazing in the direction of her pussy again. His well-used but tireless dick was starting to swell once more.

"Seven."

The spanking continued, slowly, and so did Barbie's stroking and sucking. Before each blow landed, however, she made sure to withdraw David's engorged cock from her mouth for fear that the sting of the slap would cause her to bite him. The pain and pleasure of her punishment was getting her as sexually excited as the boys. Fortunately, she didn't have a blood-filled dick advertising her arousal. Her inner pussy lips were wet and unfolding, however, so she squeezed Andrea's body with her knees and kept her thighs closed as tightly as possible. She was determined to keep Christopher from getting more than just a peek.

"Fifteen."

David, hugely aroused by this time, struggled to delay his orgasm until the end of Barbie's spanking. He saw Vanessa, Andrea, and Bambi eyeing his erection each time his saliva-soaked cock emerged from Barbie's mouth. His cock bobbed and throbbed with excitement, and they grinned in anticipation of his impending ejaculation.

Bambi, annoyed that everyone -- even Barbie! -- seemed to be enjoying Barbie's punishment, redoubled her efforts. She used all her strength to smack her sister's bare ass.

"OW!" her twin cried out. "That one really hurt!" The stinging slap of Bambi's hand on her sore backside and the unexpected force of the blow caused Barbie's body to lunge forward on her sister's lap. Behind her, she heard Christopher quietly gasp, and she knew why. During her momentary loss of control, her bottom had thrust upward, her knees had flared apart, and her thighs had opened. If Christopher hadn't seen her pussy before that reaction, he certainly had now; slickly wet, gaping open, and ready to receive!

Andrea gave the Gargarean a nudge and a naughty wink as she yanked Barbie's panties off her legs. Then both of them worked together to separate the bare-assed girl's thighs, completely exposing her pussy and ass.

Barbie blushed as she squealed a startled protest. Bambi guffawed and held her down. Vanessa gulped but helped hold the squirming birthday girl on Bambi's lap. David looked envious to see Andrea and Christopher openly staring at the gorgeous girl's naked vulva.

"You forgot to count, Christopher," said Bambi.

He took a breath and sighed, "Sixteen."

With David's erect dick gripped in her fist, Barbie looked back and made eye contact with the Gargarean. He had a sheepish grin on his face that he couldn't suppress. He leered into her eyes and said, "Five more to go, Bambi -- but don't hurry." She watched his brown eyes refocus between her thighs and gaze at her pussy. His bare cock was rock hard again with its bloated head obscenely exposed.

Barbie's sex-addled brain streamed a pornographic mental video of her sucking David's dick while Christopher stood behind her and slid his engorged penis into her wet pussy. Extremely sexually aroused, she decided to give Christopher a show. "YOW!" she yelped when Bambi's seventeenth spank landed. Aided by the pain and the force of Bambi's blow, Barbie briefly thrust her butt into the air, purposely spreading her knees and giving the Gargarean a brief but breathtaking view of her asshole and open pussy.

His throaty voice counted, "Seventeen."

Not bothering to look back to see Christopher's reaction, Bambi aggressively attacked David's pulsing dick. She sucked his bloated penis into her mouth.

"OH!" he gasped in surprise, and then moaned with pleasure as her tongue rapidly flicked against the bloated head, while her hands stroked his shaft and caressed his balls.

In her peripheral vision, Barbie saw her sister raising her hand for the next spank. She quickly dropped David's testicles and removed her lips from his dick, but her shaft-stroking quickened.

Bambi's hand was hurting, but that was a small price to pay for applying some payback to Barbie's pained, pink posterior. She swung again with all her might.

"OW-ow-ow!" Barbie cried as the sting lingered for a moment after the spank. She wiggled her backside in agony, causing Andrea to lose her grip on her knees. The twin's thighs opened, wide, and she smiled to think of the show she was giving sexy Christopher.

"Eighteen," croaked the Gargarean behind her, who then voiced an extended sigh.

Barbie glanced back and saw that Andrea had started stroking Christopher's cock. Both of their gazes were trained between Barbie's spread legs. Suddenly embarrassed, the bottomless girl gasped and tried to close her thighs when Bambi spanked her again.

"OW-ow-ow!" she cried as her body lunged and lifted off her sister's lap. This time, her thighs involuntarily opened even wider as Andrea and Christopher got another breathtaking view of her gaping vulva.

Vanessa said, "Maybe you should stop, Bambi."

"It's alright," said Barbie. Her bottom hurt, but it was no worse than after falling on the ice a few times while skating; and by that time, she was so sexually excited that showing Christopher her vulva only served to arouse her more.

"Nineteen," said the bewitched Gargarean behind her, who never expected this job to include such a spectacular view of a gorgeous pudenda. He'd started with only a shadowed peek between her tightly-closed thighs, but now he could see everything! Barbie, and presumably Bambi as well, was a natural blonde. Beneath her puckered pink sphincter, her swollen pussy lips glistened with her vaginal juices. Andrea's hand stroking his dick was nice, but he'd rather be licking Barbie's pussy lips; or even better, deeply probing that slick pussy with his penis.

Barbie didn't want Bambi to stop, because she couldn't believe a spanking could get her so aroused. She was horny as hell! She knew David was close to climaxing but surprised to realize that she was about to lose it, too. She started sucking and stroking his cock again, determined to make him come before she did.

Bambi waited for her sister to come up for air. This time when she smacked her ass, she didn't use her full force. She couldn't, because her hand was as sore as Barbie's bottom.

"That's twenty. Only one more."

Barbie only hissed with pain this time. She used her stroking hand to align David's dick with her spreading lips in preparation for resuming her blowjob.

"Er," he grunted and forcefully ejaculated hot semen into her open mouth. Aghast, he tried to pull away, but Barbie swallowed the head of his cock and stroked his shaft while he continued squirting. She refused to release him until she'd licked and swallowed everything he had.

As soon as she withdrew David's sticky dick from her mouth, Bambi hit her again.

"OW!"

"That's twenty-one," said Christopher.

Andrea released the Gargarean's stiff cock and, feeling fairly horny herself after staring at Barbie's aroused anatomy, said, "Now the pinch to grow an inch." She reached between the girls spread thighs and pinched her wet pussy.

"AH!" Barbie squealed as she climaxed. Her hot juices squirted onto Andrea's hand. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she panted as Andrea continued to finger her sexual parts.

"Mmm," sighed Christopher as he couldn't resist stroking his pulsing cock. Soon, semen spurted from his penis for the third time that night.

From the top of the stairs, Carol called, "Guys, it's after midnight. You can go home now."

"In a minute," replied David as he quickly cleaned his cock, thinking, 'What a great way to earn a hundred bucks!