Gargouille Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could eat ye up," he growled, kissing a soft line to the dripping wet slit that tempted him. "Ye're so sweet, honey doesna compare. I love the taste of yer juice."

"Oh Eyon, please don't stop." Her thighs opened wider, her hips pushing against his hand- so much for not begging.

"I willna," Eyon chuckled, running his tongue over her sensitive nub. "Such a lovely, warm, tasty pussy," he growled against her clit, greedily taking the hard nub back into his mouth.

Meanwhile, Kieran was also busy. He took a hard nipple into his mouth and sucked on it to the point of pain, while a finger and thumb plucked at her other elongated nub. They were consuming her. She was hungry for them. Eyon was lapping at her clit as he slid a finger in and out of her tight, wet sheath. He was torturing her with pleasure. Kieran was sucking and plucking at her nipples. Neither was particularly rough nor gentle. Eyon ate her out with the strength and sureness of a man who knew what he wanted, slowly pushing into her weeping hole, tasting her sweet nectar.

Kieran's hands went wild on her breasts, driving her once again toward the illusive pleasure she craved. He was massaging her breasts with both hands, rubbing her nipples hard and making them tender with an erotic soreness that she really liked. Nicole began to feel the warning signs of an impending climax, so she thrust her hips at Eyon's mouth, urging him to give her what she wanted and needed. Fiery heat roared through her bloodstream. Her breath came faster, matching his.

Nicole gasped in disappointment when he suddenly moved away. "Please Eyon, don't stop! Not yet."

Kieran laughed as he ran his tongue up the side of her neck. He massaged her breasts with his large callous hands. He was aroused, excited and his cock was dribbling his pre-cum. "Should we give her release?"

Eyon laughed. "Depends."

"Please," she cried.

"It is time," Kieran croaked out, and they laid her between them on her side, Kieran in the front, Eyon from behind, a position they had taken her in many a time.

Kieran moved over her. One hand rubbed up and down his shaft, the other found his balls and cupped them. "Aye, we'll finish ye, lass. I'll fill yer tasty cunt with a cock ye love as Eyon takes yer ass."

Then, with a swift jerk of their hips, they plunged in. She was skewered, impaled. Utterly and completely dominated, and oh, how she loved it. They were so damned big and it burned when they stretched her with their cocks, slowly pressing in and out, a little farther each time as they worked to gain entrance beyond her tight muscles. Once the broad crown passed the loop of muscle, the pain disappeared, melding swiftly into a dark slide of pleasure.

Nicole groaned.

The men's breathing was uneven as they remained still for a moment. Nicole felt the warm tickle of Eyon's breath against her ear. She moaned when he nuzzled the side of her neck and whispered, "Such a sweet, tight ass ye have."

She whimpered and shivered in delight. Kieran's forehead pressed into the crook of her neck. "Ohhhh sweetness...Tis a hot, sweet pussy ye have."

Then he began to roll his hips. His cock slid along Nicole's slick pussy lips, pressing firmly against her clit with each roll, causing an urgent need to build deep inside her.

"Oh," she sighed, her whole body shuddering with delight as they began to move back and forth with short, shallow strokes. She gripped Kieran's firm ass with her hands, as she tried to match their tempo. Ripples of pleasure consumed her has they plunged, pulled back plunged again, in unison, alternating, taking her, claiming her, marking her as their own, over and over. Their growls were savage as their pace quickened. Their rapid panting, their bodies stiffening, their cocks pushing deeper, hardening, pulsing as she took them fully, crying out at the surging orgasm that hit her deep within the core of her womb.

"Christ's blood," they moaned, "Nicole, tis wonderful for sure. We've never had a pussy or ass so good and so tight...Never!"

And then Kieran pulled his swollen cock out of her and held it. "This cock is only for ye, sweets," he growled, staring down into her hooded eyes. She panted, her features flushed as she stared at it, her cock.

"See this?" he grinned, semi-taunting. "This is how deep I will fuck ye." His shaft almost reached her belly button. It was wet and beautiful...so beautiful.

"Yes, Kieran," she panted as Eyon growled her name and clutched her hips with both hands as he continued to piston his cock in and out of her. She wiggled hard, desperate to feel both cocks again. She was wild with lust for them. Their cocks were hers.

Kieran maintained eye contact, and when his mate smiled lovingly at him, something within him shattered. With a deep and resonating growl, he thrust hard, impaling her fully again. She cried out as he increased his rhythm, sliding in, then out, pushing her higher. She clutched his bulging muscles; her breath coming in gasps and moans. She tried, but it was almost impossible to move with them. They held her so tight, as if she was going to get up and leave.

"What an ass. So fine, tis so nice." Eyon wrapped his arm around her hips to press her closer as he brushed fevered kisses across her cheek. She began to slowly move, as the flame of passion whipped through her spine.

"That's it, move with us," he encouraged, his voice strained, "Give me my ass, all of it, and feel the stamp of ownership. Ye belong to me, as well as Kieran."

She groaned in pleasure, unable to resist doing as he said. The pleasure was mind blowing. It was as if he'd taken over her body, commanding it to a fever-pitched response. She was at the crest of a tidal wave, hanging above the dark depths of a hungry sea, ready to plunge into a depth she well knew and craved. She dug her fingers into his hand, hard enough to draw blood. His cock was lodged tightly inside her.

"Fuck us," they growled, kissing her lips and neck hungrily. Kieran watched her, rapt, as her motions grew fiercer.

"Christ's toenail, Gods of Valhalla, tis heaven. Move with us, sweeting. Aye." Kieran gasped when she matched their thrusts. "That's it. Aye, take it all. Take our cocks in deep, sweets."

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh God!" she moaned when she felt a hot mouth at her ear again.

They began to move back and forth with short, shallow strokes. Nicole instinctively sank her teeth into Kieran's shoulder as her pussy began to throb. Large cocks pulsated within the snug confines of her orifices; her body shook with each hard stroke of their hips. She bucked against them, groaning as they began to slam into her, harder and faster.

"Say our names." They punctuated every word with another hard thrust. "Say our names now, Nicole!"

"Eyon, Kieran. Oh Eyon...Oh Kieran," she cried. Her body convulsed with another release as their own seized them.

Her scream was the trigger, the key that sent both men into climax. Eyon's powerful thrust lifted her into Kieran. Eyon's cock drove deep, but he didn't hold at the point of orgasm, he gritted his teeth as release ignited violently through him, and his eyes flashed between black and red.

Nicole's orgasm was no less intense, leaving her gasping and breathless. Kieran growled so loudly, the room appeared to have moved. Nicole continued to shake and squirm as their cocks swelled even larger. A guttural, hoarse cry of exultation escaped them as they continued to fill her with their seed, a gift of passion that her body accepted with trembling greed, as her pussy and ass continued milking their incredible cocks.

Finally, they left her body and eased her down onto the pillows between them. Eyon lifted her chin with his hand and kissed her soundly. Nicole kissed him back and wondered what kind of fool she was. Eyon pulled her back towards him where she lay limp, sated, and exhausted. They lay like that for what seemed a long time, until Nicole summoned enough strength to open one eye and look towards Kieran.

"Will you be sending Aryan home?"

He opened an eye and looked at her. He smiled a predatory grin, having already savored his prey. "No."

"You're a wretched beast, Kieran. Both of you," she grumbled as she pushed free of their arms and began to ease from the bed. "You have no care for my feelings. I don't understand how you both make me feel this way. God help you both when I ..."

"Actually," Kieran interrupted, reaching out and grasping her by the hand, "tis because ye're our mate. Now, dinna taint a beautiful moment with pointless questions and stupidities. While we enjoy yer body for certain, and have known no greater pleasure, yer behavior is getting out of hand."

She sputtered, incredulous at his arrogance. "My behavior? This is ridiculous. I am not a child."

He sighed and then pinched the bridge of his nose as he seemingly gathered himself together.

"Be quiet, Nicole," Eyon grounded out.

"I don't care for your tone," Nicole snapped.

He glanced up, his jaw clenched, his green eyes blazing into her brown ones.

"Nicole, be quiet," he repeated, his voice lacking any trace of calm. "Ye continue to show that ye have no respect for order and are out of control. Ye will not leave this room for any reason until either Kieran or myself say otherwise. Is that clear?"

Nicole could only stare at him in shock. "I..." She sighed as words failed her.

The cool finality of his words struck terror in her heart. Nicole stared at him in silence, trying desperately to think of some argument in her defense. Nicole closed her eyes, beyond tears or crying, beyond pleas for mercy. What was the use?

She turned away from them as they reached out to hold her. Anger exploded in their minds at her behavior. They loved her, wanted what was best for her. Surely she could see that.

In his anger, Eyon said mockingly, "Well, at least we know how to keep ye in line. Be it for a short period."

Anger and disappointment gripped Nicole's heart at his cruel jibe. She bit her lip until she tasted blood, so that he would not hear her sob.

Eyon sighed, feeling ashamed at his cruel remark. He knew he shouldn't have said it, but he'd never been angrier in his life. He stared at her erect posture for a second and then rolled off the bed. He grabbed some clothing from the closet, threw it on and walked towards the window, staring outside.

Kieran sat silently looking at her. "We only seek to love ye, Nicole," he said wearily. Pushing up off the bed, he turned from her and pulled on his trousers. He looked towards his cousin's grim features and sighed.

Nicole shrugged, still refusing to look their way. As both men walked towards the door to leave, they paused and stared at her. Torment and anger blazed in their eyes, and they inwardly wished she could see that they only wanted to love and care for her.

"Eyon...Kieran." Her soft voice broke the silence they had maintained.

"Yes, sweets?" they replied in unison, and she risked a glance at their faces.

"You won't win," she whispered, realizing that they already had, but she felt the need to salvage some of her pride.

Nicole tensed and braced herself for their reply. Hating them—hating herself for wanting them, despite it all.

"I will remind ye to stay in our room until we say otherwise. Also, make sure ye are prepared, as we leave for Italy tomorrow afternoon," Kieran informed her. He spoke softly, but Nicole could hear his anger just under the surface.

They then both turned and left the room.

When the door closed, she listened to the sound of their footsteps fade as they walked down the hallway. She sighed and covered her face with her hands.

Arrogant bastards! She hissed inwardly. Those two needed to be taken down a peg or two. Nicole sat on the bed for a while longer. When the urge to scream had left her, she got up and headed to the bathroom.

**MW**

I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a feedback before leaving this page. Thanks for your lovely support. I am ever so grateful