All Comments on 'Gargouille'

by merryweather

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good

I like it, love the fact that you put in a Scottish accent. Hope the next chapter won't take long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow..super great

I really enjoyed this chapter. the men/gargoyles are so arrogant, but likeable and hot!..hot!. Nicole is fighting them tooth and nail..can't wait for chp 6.

Kira

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All I gotta say is damn!

This was worth the wait. Great job writing the sex scenes ;) they were hot!!! I love the chemistry between her and her mates. I'm glad you kept her strong, determined, feisty but also, cautious, and the details was amazing in the story. Tell your editor she is doing a great job but, hurry up lol. I don't think I can wait that long again. thanks again for a very entertaining read. kudos to you :)

Shanee

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

This was really a great chapter and much longer. Thanks for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I THOUGHT U HAVE GAVEN UP ON THIS

BUT THAT WAT I GET FOR BEING SLOW CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT 12 CHAPTERS cause as long as u had us waiting u can at least give us 12 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back

It's great to see this story continued!!

I had almost forgot about your storyline and had to read Chapter 4, again.

I had even wrote myself a note with your story's name abd regularly checked for it.

Nicole is a really stubborn woman. I have a feeling that if she was more understanding and cooperative, life would be smoother, Finally, she asked her questions. The Lairds have given her a lot of info, but she hasn't asked what her life would be like a their mate, She should find out how would she maintain her family ties and do her personal business. I really wonder if she is a submissive, like some of the top-notch male business executives that go to professionals to dominate them. Maybe a periodic loss of control works for her.

Yes, the "guys" are a bit pushy, but Nicole has responded in negative fashion at times that it wasn't necessary. All three are a little afraid of being too vulnerable.

I really believe that Nicole could have everything she wants - definitely being rescued from her previously boring life.

Any way this is a sexy story!! Thanks for coming back to continue this interesting

story. I am eager to see what future chapters bring.

vt

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
Thank you!!!!

Finally the story continues! I stayed up until 2 in the morning reading this once I found it posted. It was HOT! Nicole is a bit too fussy, but given the situation she's in, I can understand it completely. I know that this is chapter 5, but the title isn't named as such (so it shows up out of order). Not sure if you would need to go into the settings to fix it but I give it the big w-t-f-ever.

Five stars all the way baby! Awesome writer & an awesome editor (one who I patiently wait for more of her stories as well, hint hint...)

;-)

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
whadda story!

at first i didn't want to read this story, i don't know why, i just didn't, but oh my gosh am i so glad i changed my mind!!!! i have read every chapter in one night because i was so in love with this story. looking at the frequency of your updates i'm seriously hoping you update sooner, but if it takes 2 months to submit a quality story then i will wait patiently. hum, sooo glad i decided to give this story a try. wow. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why are they so disrespectful of her wishes?

Principally I like the storyline but I simply hate the way they force her through sex. Surely they ought to have learned something about humans when they are as old as they are.... Hopefully the author uses her/his brains - we are living in the 21 century for gods sake.

merryweathermerryweatherover 12 years agoAuthor
Oops!

Crikey..i had forgotten to put the chapter of the story when submitting, hence chapter 5 being placed wrongly. Hopefully it will be sorted soon, as i've contacted the moderator to get it rectify.

Cheers!

scottishgalscottishgalover 12 years ago
Really good,

Thanks for this chp....I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for chp 6

Nina

ShanabaxShanabaxover 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chp. 5 was worth the wait. WOW!!!!! Nicole is a lucky girl to have 2 men who loves her knowingly, Lol. I sooo love this chp. Now I'm curious and can't wait for chp. 6. Job well done.

Shana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where are the other 4 chapters? I feel like i started in the middle.

I wish to read the other 4 chapters but cannot find them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?

Where are the first 4 chapters? D:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermerryweather@merryweather
Hello my lovelies . Well I have decided to continue the story. I was busy with family life and my studies, but my mojo is back. Thanks for the encouraging emails. x Cheers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES