All Comments on 'Gathering Storm Ch. 05'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
risler1987risler1987almost 14 years ago
Thanks!

You've hit another homerun, old friend. You're so consistently good I wonder if I'd be disappointed if you ever write something that's not better than ALMOST everyone else. Again I thank you for the wonderful entertainment.

marklionmarklionalmost 14 years ago
Great Series!!!!

Manny I read all five chapters today from start to finish. I love the way you develop the characters in this series. I hope you continue with this series and write a follow-up on how they get along in time. I like how Cynthia and Joy took advantage of Jack and teased him to death before they finally gave in. I would love to be in Jack's shoes with those two women every night. Keep up the good work. Marklion

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Ok...don't nobody laugh...or throw stones just yet. LOL

But before I say why...let me first say thank you to everyone who has commented, or sent me an email regarding this series. And though some haven't liked it, or found it even boring? (OK...) the majority of you have expressed to me just how much you have enjoyed it, and wished for it to continue. Perhaps...in another direction, other vein or train of thought here. We'll think about it...so maybe. But...having said that, here's the don't laugh part.

I've actually been (seriously) approached by someone who actually wants to turn this into a full length feature erotic movie (remember those?) Someone who is serious and has the means to actually make it happen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed here, but even as we speak (or I write rather) we're discussing it, what it will take...cast, setting, editing...screen play, the whole nine yards. So who knows folks...maybe this will actually happen. Unfortunately, IF it does, I'll have to pull this series from the site as someone else will soon own the copy-rights to it.

So get it while you can.

But again...thanks to everyone for the constructive critisims as well as for the favorable comments this story has received.

I remain...

Very appreciative to one and all.

Jazzin59Jazzin59almost 14 years ago
Sweet man!

I, like a previous reader, have just read all five chapters in succession. I will be curious to how your story is turned in to a movie. Will they leave the female roles mother and daughter, or will they change them to long time lovers? With that said I totally enjoyed your story.

andyd46andyd46almost 14 years ago
Didn't see that coming.

Sorry M.F. i must be a little psychic

surrenderme72surrenderme72almost 13 years ago
Yikes

Once again very creative and well written. A little far-fetched but what the hell it was a lot of fun. Loved the anal scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
xlnt story

One of the best, Sexy stories ive read yet.

keep them comming.

PFDIIPFDIIalmost 11 years ago
Well, you see it's like this ......

This story was good enough that you get lost in the plot and tend to ignore the sex .....at least a little bit.

This is a great story. All who read it will owe you a debt of gratitude.

Thanks !

skippy98_99skippy98_99over 10 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed the story!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
I'M AGAIN AT A LOSE FOR WORDS

THANKFULLY YOU WEREN'T. WELL, I'D LOVE TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD IT WAS AND HOW I WISH THIS AND THAT BUT IT'S BEEN TO MANY YEARS SINCE YOU'VE BEEN ACTIVE. WHETHER OF NOT YOU FULLY RECOVERED FROM A SURGERY OR WHATEVER. YOU QUIT OR ARE UNDER ANOTHER NAME, I KNOW THAT WHEN I GET DONE READING ALL YOUR STORIES I'M GOING TO BE LOST ONCE AGAIN. SURE WISH I'D KNOWN YOU. HOPE AND WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK AND HAPPINESS POSSIBLE. PEACE BROTHER MANY FEATHERS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous