All Comments on 'Gay Days Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
A FAIR READ

NOT SURE IF I WANT MORE.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Can never please everyone...

Tough, Mr Anonymous 631Smith,

There's another 5 episodes to come and they're all written and ready for you!

I'm not going to overload your senses by dumping them all on you at once though, so if you have any desire to read the rest then please keep watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great romp and the only good reason to be religious!

Love this yarn! Your work is pure fun and you may consider me a fan!

Chris7swChris7swover 5 years agoAuthor
Fun? Most definitely!

Thank you, anonymous reader - you've hit the nail on the head!

I've always been lighthearted in most everything I do and I've always cringed when faced by those heavy-duty and serious moments in life.

My stories therefore always have a sense of fun and excitement about them and while that's not to everyone's taste, it seems to touch the right note with many people.

Were I writing for profit I'd ensure that jollity was kept under control or to whatever minimum was necessary but since I write because I enjoy doing so, fun and frivolity will ensue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gay Days Ch. 01 Previous Part
Gay Days Series Info