Gay Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers

We'd been talking earlier that day about the evils of masturbating when he explained again that even monks have 'naughty thoughts' but because they don't have any women around, they have to make "other" arrangements.

He'd used his fingers to indicate the parenthesis marks. So what other arrangements did he make then? It seemed that I might be about to find out...

Because now, as he played with his clothes, he turned to give me a full frontal view of his erection; his big erect cock that I'd all too briefly seen at the toilets. His penis was long and stretched out over his thigh, almost to the top of his underpants. I could actually see it jerking and moving as it became stiffer and stiffer and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

The clear outline of his shaft and helmet was entirely visible through the thin material and I found myself rubbing my hand over my own stiff cock as he spoke.

"We were naughty in there, we might have got caught," he said, smoothing his hand over his penis.

"Never mind, I couldn't help looking and we didn't get caught," I said, "And it was nice to see you with a hard-on. It looks even bigger than my friend's."

"Tell me more about your friend and what you do with him please," he asked and so I began to continue to tell him all about my sexy games with my college mate.

I told him how big my friend's cock was and how much spunk he produced. I described in detail just how I liked to wank him and liked to watch his spunk shoot out.

And as I did so I watched as he put his hand inside his pants to grasp his cock.

"Do you enjoy masturbating?" he asked me as he gently rubbed himself.

"Of course I do," I replied, "Everybody does. It doesn't do any harm and if you're on your own it's the best fun you can have by yourself!"

"Apart from your friend, have you ever played with another man?" he asked, "I'm sure you must have done."

"Yes of course I have," I said, rubbing my hand over my groin, "And I just love watching a cock get hard and then rubbing it to make it cum. Why do you ask then?"

I ran my tongue around my lips to tease him as I looked at him.

His cock was now straining as he rubbed it and I could see a damp patch developing where his cock was leaking. I was squeezing my cock through my trousers.

"Well, I've got an erection which I've got to get rid of," he said.

"That's pretty obvious," I chuckled, holding my hand over my own bulge to show him that my cock was erect too.

"Well, we obviously have to masturbate too; its our only form of release," he said, "But like you said, it isn't much fun doing it to yourself – it's much nicer if someone will do it for you, isn't it?"

"Is it?" I teased him, "I suppose that you'd like me to do it for you, would you?"

"Would you really play with me?" he asked, breathing heavily, "I could play with you too if you like while you do it for me!"

"Come on then, let me see your cock again. Let me play with it for you," I said and I could feel my own cock throbbing wildly.

By now his cock had become fully erect and was threatening to escape from his underpants. He pulled them down to let it out.

His penis was uncircumcised – his foreskin had retracted to expose his shiny knob and his cock was easily nine, maybe ten inches long and very thick – it was the biggest cock that I'd ever seen or had to play with!

"Please let's do it," he pleaded, "I haven't wanked for ages and I really need to cum."

With my own cock fully erect too I walked over to him, undoing and taking off my trousers as I neared him. I pulled my cock out from my underpants and he reached out to take hold of it while I did the same to him and now that I was holding his huge cock I was amazed at how long it was.

"It's huge isn't it," I said, as I gently caressed his throbbing shaft, "I hope you're going to let me make you cum. I bet you make loads of spunk, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, for you yes," he groaned, "Rub it for me, please!"

He groaned as I gently rubbed him and he pushed his cock towards me. A trickle of lubrication ran from his knob and I spread it over his cock, making it all slippery. More liquid dribbled out and before long his whole cock was throbbing wildly and was bathed in his juices.

His cock was so long that I was able to use both hands on it at the same time and still his knob stuck out. His foreskin was long and easy to manipulate and we soon settled into a nice erotic wanking rhythm. I was able to wank him with one hand round his shaft while I used the other hand to gently squeeze and fondle his knob, using my fingers to spread his lubricating fluid around.

While I played with him, he had hold of my somewhat lesser cock and was giving me much of the same treatment – his hand was certainly very enjoyable but soon he held my hand to interrupt my wanking – he was ready to cum all too quickly for his liking. I pushed his hand away and continued to caress his cock, more slowly and gently now, while his hand stimulated my cock and now it was my turn to feel my orgasm coming.

"You'd better stop," I panted, "You'll make me cum."

"And you'd better stop too!" he breathed, "Unless you want to finish the job!"

I nodded energetically but his hand was working hard on my cock now and I was definitely going to erupt first.

"Ohhh, gonna cum!" I gasped urgently as I felt my muscles start to quiver, "Where can I cum?"

He grabbed a large handkerchief.

"We'll use this," he said, panting, "Are you cumming yet?"

"Almost," I said as his hand continued to work on me, "Oh yes, here it comes! Oh oooooh, oh yeahhhh! Get the hankie ready – no, not there!"

For some reason he held the hankie immediately below my cock – I guess that he expected my spunk to trickle or dribble out – but it obviously didn't. As his hand wanked my cock, several powerful jets of spunk shot out – the first one squirted out and sprayed right across his penis and his abdomen, as did the second and the third while the rest landed on the floor. Before I had a chance to find out what was happening to the rest of my spunk, he stiffened up, started to shake and I felt his cock swelling in my hand.

"Oh, I'm cumming too! Can't stop, you've made me cum!" he groaned, "Ooh yes, here it cums. Oh, it's good. Ooh, cumming!"

I so wanted to be able to put his cock in my mouth but I didn't dare as I didn't know if it would have been acceptable to him. His cock jerked and he too started to pump out his cum, not powerful squirts but a veritable flood of warm thick white semen that poured from his cock over my fist and onto the hankie. There was so much that the hankie was soon flooded and still streams of hot spunk ran from his cock onto the floor to join mine that had also missed the material while the occasional more eager squirt splattered my hand as I held his pulsating penis. Finally we both stood there panting and smiling at each other, before we gathered a towel and another hankie to clean the place up. I think that we were both a bit embarrassed at our personal displays and we didn't really say much. We dressed and left his room quietly and he saw me to the door of the monastery. There he kissed me on the forehead and blessed me as a priest would – we held hands briefly and I walked home with a bounce in my step.

Some weeks later he called at our house as many of the priests and monks did, for a social visit and as luck would have it, I was alone for the morning. My father was at work and my mother had taken my brother swimming and would be gone for several more hours and I did wonder if Brother Mark had guessed that they might be out! I invited him in, made him a cuppa and took him into my bedroom.

"I came to ask you if you'd like to help at mass again this weekend," he said, looking a bit bemused, "So why are we in your bedroom?"

I stepped closer to him and before he could object I placed my hand over the bulge in his trousers. Immediately I felt it pulsate and as I held it the bulge began to grow.

"Because I want to play with your cock again. Will you let me, please?" I asked, feeling my own penis begin to stiffen as I spoke, "It was lovely when you came all over my hand last time – could we do it again, please?"

I felt more secure and confident here in my own room.

"No – no we shouldn't! We shouldn't really," he said, although I noticed that he didn't stop me or step away, "We might get caught."

"Not today," I said, "We've got the best part of two hours to ourselves and I can make you cum much quicker than that. You can play with my cock too, if you like."

I stroked my hand over my erection to encourage him.

I moved my hand more firmly on his penis – he was wearing trousers and a jacket and already I could feel the expansion of his cock within it's confines. I adjusted my jeans to let my own penis expand down my leg because it was already well on its way to becoming erect too. I rubbed it gently, making my erection clearly visible. At the same time I squeezed his cock firmly, massaging it until I felt it uncoiling and stretching upwards and I felt it jump eagerly.

I pressed my hand over his shaft, feeling the thickness and heat of his lovely instrument then moved my hand up and down more actively over his lengthy and rapidly hardening penis.

"Come on," I pleaded, "Get it out. Let me play with you. Let me rub it and make you cum again."

His mind was soon made up. He pulled his zip down, reached inside his trousers and pulled out his cock. It was already long and proud and it sprang up hard and erect with a little tear of lubrication at the tip which he now smeared over his knob. I reached out and took hold of it, using my thumb to spread the lubrication around and as I did so more precum leaked from his cock and over my fingers. His lengthy penis throbbed in my hands now it was fully erect.

He moaned quietly and reaching out to me, he undid my zip and belt, allowing my jeans to fall to my knees. My cock was already sticking out from my pants and he pulled them down and grasped my stiff shaft. His fingers felt wonderful as he began to masturbate me while I used both my hands on his rigid cock to do the same.

Gradually we settled into a sexy rhythm, each telling the other how nice it was and how we wanted our cocks to be held and manipulated and then we fell quiet as the delicious feelings grew and took over our minds. It didn't take long before we were both coming to the boil and our mutual wanking became more erratic as shudders of pleasure began surging through our bodies. Finally he spoke.

"Chris," he panted, "I'm not far off now – you're going to make me cum, I know, I can feel it."

"I'm getting there too," I gasped as his enthusiastic fingers thrilled me, "Do you want to cum first?"

"Ohhh yesss. Don't stop rubbing me," he said shakily, "It's so good, please keep going."

His legs were shaking as his orgasm neared.

"Oh please make me cum – don't stop," he pleaded, "Oh yes, I can feel it – ooh, here it cums."

"Oh hell," I said, panicking for a moment, "Where's my towel – oh no! Don't cum over the carpet for heaven's sake – you'll have to spurt over me – come on, shoot your stuff on my chest."

Quickly I pulled up my shirt, leaned back and aimed his cock at my body while continuing to wank him – he was still wanking me too, his hand now unsteady though. He leaned forward over me, his cock poised above my stomach.

"Oh yes, here it is now," he panted, "Keep rubbing. Oooh, I'm cumming!"

As he spoke his cock spurted several long jets of spunk which splashed over my chest – almost up to my neck and the feeling of that hot sperm landing on me was so wonderful that it brought me immediately to my climax.

"Oh, watch out," I cried, "I'm cumming too. Ooh, don't stop!"

He had the commonsense to point my cock up my body as I came and my jets of spunk joined his on my chest and stomach but all too soon it was all over and our cocks stopped leaking cum.

"Let me go and clean it up" I said, trying to keep all the spunk from running off my body after we'd both finished cumming.

"No, I'll do it" he said, sinking to his knees.

He leaned forward and pulled me to him – his mouth opened and he licked and sucked all the sperm, mine and his own from my body. Then he took hold of my deflated penis and began to lick any remaining spunk from it, before sliding it briefly into his mouth for a final suck. I could feel his tongue tickling around my knob as he sucked me clean, then he came up for air.

"I've always wanted to do that but I've never been brave enough to do it before," he said as he licked his lips, "But it was a lovely thing to do and I could really get to enjoy it, I think."

When he stood up he kissed me again and this time however on my mouth and I could taste our salty spunk on his lips. I also felt the warmth of his penis as it pressed against my abdomen and felt my own penis start to respond but time was now against us so we stopped and tidied ourselves up.

While all my activities at the monastery were happening I'd been a busy boy wanking and sucking the super penis my friend Tony and swallowing his spunk too so by the time he called round for the second time I viewed Matt's cock in a somewhat more experienced manner.

Once again it was at my parents' house and once again he contrived to arrive when we had plenty of time in which to enjoy ourselves.

"Have you come to see me about helping at mass?" I asked, teasing him and leading him to my bedroom, "Or was there something else you wanted?"

He smiled cautiously; he was always a bit shy.

"Well I did come to see you," he said, his voice trembling slightly, "But it wasn't about mass this time. Please will you be nice to me again like last time? And please can I play with you too?"

I smiled at him.

"You want me to give you some relief, do you?" I asked, "Is your penis feeling neglected? Have you got a load of spunk that you want me to unload?"

"Oh yes please. Use your lovely sexy hands on me again. I've been saving my spunk for you. I want to cover you with my sperm," he groaned, "I'll make you cum too."

He started to rub his hands over the rapidly growing bulge in his trousers.

"Oh, get him out for me, please Chris," he begged.

I reached out, pulled down his zip and put my hand inside his trousers. With some difficulty I extracted his great big stiffening cock which throbbed in my hands. Once it was exposed, I ran my hands up and down his stem, making him groan with pleasure.

But now, having bent down to get his cock out, I leaned forward and gently licked the small drip of lubrication from the end of his penis.

"Oh Chris" he moaned, "Oh yes, do it again. Oh, that was lovely. More please!"

I smiled up at him as I got on my knees and, holding his cock in both hands, I let his knob slide inside my waiting mouth. He responded by thrusting forward and his cock filled my mouth suddenly. I pulled back and used my tongue around the glans and the tip of his knob, making it jump with pleasure.

"Is that nice?" I asked innocently.

"Ooh, you don't know how nice it is!" he sighed, "But I'm going to cum ever so quickly if you keep doing that."

"Come on then, let it go. I'll make you cum twice. We've got lots of time. I want to suck all your spunk from you and swallow the lot!" I said as I resumed my wanking and sucking.

I'd hardly settled into a rhythm before he gasped and jerked his cock at me, thrusting it deeper into my mouth.

"Oh Chris, Chris, you're making me cum – please don't stop now," he pleaded, "I'm going to empty my sperm in your mouth."

I could feel his cock swelling, jerking and hardening even more and then his body stiffened as his spunk jetted into my waiting mouth. I swallowed eagerly just as he filled my mouth again. There seemed to be even more spunk than the time before and it tasted ever so sexy. I held it in my mouth now to enjoy the warm sticky taste and feel of it, before eventually swallowing it all.

He pulled me off his cock and raised my face to his level. His mouth attached itself to mine and we kissed long and sexily, our tongues curling round each other.

"Wank yourself off, please" he said to me, "And please let me lick your spunk from your body again."

I was pleased to accept his idea and, sitting on the bed, I started to stroke my neglected cock. I'd had an erection for ages; my cock well primed and ready to go and it wasn't long before I found myself pumping my spunk up onto my chest.

He got on his knees before me then leaned forward over me and licked every last drip of sperm from my body. Then he held my, by now, deflated cock which was still oozing spunk. He looked at it for a moment and then lowered his mouth over my knob. He began to suck and lick me and this time my cock began to become erect under his touch. His mouth engulfed almost all of my penis before moving back to allow his tongue to concentrate on my knob.

He carried on sucking me for quite a while until I felt the familiar feeling of another orgasm approaching.

"I'm going to cum, you're making me cum again," I murmured, "Ohh yesss, yesss!"

"Yes please – I want to swallow your spunk too," he said, redoubling his efforts on my cock.

"Oh, here it comes! Ooooh!" I moaned as my second load of hot juices squirted from my cock into his mouth.

I could feel him sucking greedily then saw him swallowing my spunk.

Eventually he released my cock, then he stood up and began to wank his own painfully stiff penis – I'd not been able to reach it while he'd been sucking me.

Moments later and he leaned forward and telling me that he was going to cum, he shot his sperm straight at my face.

His initial eruption was a bit sudden and unexpected despite his warning, but I opened my mouth in time to receive the second and subsequent jets of juicy sperm but a fair bit ran down onto my chest and clung to my face. When his spasms had died down I leaned towards him and took the end of his penis in my mouth to let him finish off his orgasm and to clean up his cock, then finally I stood upright and used my fingers to collect his spunk, sucking each finger-load greedily into my mouth.

"Twice each" he laughed, "What a horny pair of devils we are!"

On or about my 19th birthday we were at home in the evening when Matt and another friar, whom Matt introduced to me as Luke, turned up for a social visit. My parents and I sat with them and chatted and the two friars invited me to participate at a special 'open' day at the monastery. I was pleased to accept and the offer was made for me to sleep at the monastery overnight to see more of their life and to be able to make the most of the day out.

After checking the arrangements I was given the ok to go with the two friars and we set off at around 10 pm. It was only a 40 minute walk over the heath but that walk was long enough for my sexy friar to be able to tell me that his friend Luke also now helped him out with his wanking and sucking. Luke smiled at me and asked if I would mind if he joined in and I was enthralled to have the prospect of two suckable cocks to enjoy.

Then Luke told me that he had been gay for as long as he could remember and had entered monastery life to be able to enjoy a life with other men. He'd had a number of relationships in the past but, being newly posted to the monastery, he had only now started to find out who else was interested. Matt was his first friend but he was aware of several others yet to be investigated. I commented to Luke about the size of Matt's cock and he too said that it was the biggest he'd ever come across and that he'd have to be very careful when they had sex.

"Well, I can get most of his cock in my mouth without much trouble," I said.

"No," said Luke, "Don't forget I'm gay so I like to have a cock up inside my arse. Matt's cock really would stretch me."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers