Gay Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless because although I'd heard about it, I hadn't come across anal sex before at this stage in my life and I too mentally winced at the thought of Matt's huge weapon being pushed inside me.

That comment may seem wrong since I've already described my anal activities with Tony but that's what comes from separating events into categories – my back door fun with Tony hadn't taken place as yet in a chronological time frame.

"I'll try to take him," said Luke, "but if all fails, then I'll willingly suck him off."

"Leave some for me," I said, "I love the taste of spunk too so if you suck him off then I want to suck you. I hope you make plenty of spunk – I wonder if it tastes the same."

When we arrived at the monastery all was quiet and we went up to Matt's room. The door was soon locked and we all began to remove our clothing; soon three very erect cocks were on show. We all moved closer to each other and for a while we simply rubbed our knobs together making our lubricating fluids mingle and spread around. We each took hold of another cock and we began to slowly wank each other – it was a very sensuous situation. I started to wank the cock in my hand faster – it belonged to Luke.

"Would you like me to suck you?" I asked, eager to try out this new cock.

"Oh, yes please," he breathed, "I don't think that it'll take me long to cum – I'm so excited."

Matt moved his cock towards my mouth.

"Suck me too," he asked but when I tried to get both cocks in my mouth at once I just couldn't open wide enough.

So I sucked one cock and wanked the other and soon the one in my mouth started to twitch.

"I'm cumming – right now," cried its owner, Luke, "Oh yes, here it cums!"

I felt his cock jerk and what seemed like an enormous flood of hot cum filled my mouth, followed by another jet and then another. I just had to swallow some – it seemed to be filling my mouth.

I'd just made room in my mouth when Matt groaned – his orgasm was about to start. Quickly I moved one cock out of my mouth and the other one into my mouth.

Hardly had I started to suck him when his cum began to fill my mouth too. He too seemed to cum and cum – the jets were less distinct this time but I could feel each and every pulse of spunk as it left his cock and filled my mouth. Eventually they were both empty and now it was my turn.

Luke now took my cock in his mouth and began sucking and wanking me while his newly risen cock was soon engulfed by Matt's mouth. It felt great to have a different mouth round my cock and I soon felt that I was going to erupt. I warned him that I was cumming just as my cock pumped out its sperm into his waiting mouth.

Matt was still sucking Luke's cock and the excitement of having a mouthful of cum must have triggered him off again because very soon afterwards he too was pumping out his spunk – his second load and this time into Matt's mouth.

We all rested for a while; then Luke began to play with Matt's cock which soon rose again – as did Luke's and mine.

"Take me; try to put it up my arse," pleaded Luke to Matt, "I've just got to try your lovely big cock. But be gentle, please."

So saying he got down on all fours and stuck his arse in the air. Matt moved behind him, liberally lubricated his cock with some kind of gel that he'd fetched from his bedside cupboard and began pushing the end of his cock into Luke's arsehole. I watched, wanking myself, as his cock gradually sank inside – soon there was no more than perhaps two or three inches to go.

"Ooh, that was a good stretch and that's far enough," groaned Luke, "Ok, please fuck me now."

Matt started moving his cock in and out, causing Luke to groan with pleasure and pain.

"Come here and suck me," he said to me.

I lay down and wormed my way under his body until I could engulf his cock in my mouth. I began wanking and sucking at his slippery cock and as I lay on my back under Luke I was able to watch Matt's huge cock pistoning in and out of Luke's arse.

"Ooooh yes, your arse is so tight that you're going to make me cum," moaned Matt, "It won't be long – do you want it pumped inside in you?"

"Ooh yes please," panted Luke, one of his hands now wanking my cock vigorously, "And I think I'll be coming soon Chris, get ready."

Again Matt groaned.

"Here it is – oh yes, that's it!" he gasped, "Oooh – oooh!"

He thrust his cock deeper into Luke's arse and pumped his spunk into him and as he did so Luke's cock swelled and pumped his own spunk into my mouth. As I sucked him off he wanked my cock harder and suddenly found that I too was erupting spunk liberally. The two friars separated but Luke remained on his knees.

"Come on, Chris, you fuck me as well, please?" he asked eagerly.

"I can't get it up again that quickly," I said, "I'm absolutely drained for now – but it was lovely to watch and I enjoyed your spunk."

"Next time perhaps," suggested Luke, "but stay there and I'll clean you up."

So saying he moved over and licked all my spunk from my body.

But much to my annoyance there wasn't a next time because my parents chose to move to the Midlands and I moved with them.

This had been my first, what I would really call an 'adult gay' sexual experience – my adolescent games with my friends and with other acquaintances had all been in the manner of explorations but now I could look ahead...