Gay Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

After a while Rick's hips began jerking more wildly and by now his penis was incredibly stiff while his breath was becoming spasmodic and shallow.

"You're going to cum soon, aren't you?" I asked quickly and he hummed his reply.

"You're going to fill my mouth for me Rick," I asked between sucks, "Lots of hot cum for me?"

"Yeahhhhhh," he said his voice shuddering.

"You're going to do it soon?" I asked, my hand now working faster on his shaft.

"Ooooh yeahhhh, soon, very soon!" he managed to reply as I ducked my head back onto his penis to catch the latest gush of precum.

"Oh God, its cumming!" he said, "Nearly there, don't stop...please, please! Ah! Ah! Oh damn, get ready -- here it cummmms!"

I just wanked and sucked him even harder and was rewarded with a lovely mouthful of his hot sperm which spilled into my cheeks and even out from my sucking lips. His cumming seemed to go on and on -- one jet followed another and another. I swallowed several times and still he emptied the contents of his balls into my mouth. I loved it -- fresh hot spunk from my brother's cock and loads of it!

Eventually he stopped producing spunk; he was drained for a while and I devoted my mouth to gathering spilt cum that had run back down his penis, determined to collect every last drop.

"You haven't emptied him, have you?" asked Julie sounding quite alarmed.

"I'm quite sure he'll be ready again soon," I said smiling, "I bet I've left more than enough for you!"

"Let me taste it," she said, "Kiss me."

Her tongue was soon in my mouth, gathering any last remnants of the exciting taste but that wasn't enough for her. Julie wanted to be fucked again right now so with her now laying on the bed beside my brother I climbed between her legs and lowered my straining penis into her very wet hole. I slid into her almost in one go as her pussy was so completely soaked with her lubricating juices and while I fucked her, she grasped Rick's cock and brought him to another erection.

I fucked her harder now ; this was a fuck merely to release my built-up pressure and it didn't take long for Julie and then me to erupt, putting on an erotic show for my brother, the likes of which he'd never seen before and wasn't likely to see elsewhere!

Finally I dismounted and got up, loving the sight of Julie dribbling my cream from her pussy before she moved and began to climb aboard Rick's cock once more.

I waved a brief goodbye and as I left the room she was just impaling her cunt on his erection again. Julie stayed in his bed for most of the night and only came back to our bed around dawn and when I started to finger her sopping wet cunt, she told me to stop because she was so sore -- she'd obviously had a long and good night with Rick.

With any reserves removed, the following morning quickly descended into an orgy. Julie spent most of the day wandering around in just a bra and pants, inviting whoever was ready to fuck her. Rick and I spent much of the day with erections so that both of us did indeed fuck her constantly and she must have taken at least four loads of spunk up her before he left us that evening. And in addition I was able to suck another load from him too, this time as he reclined on the sofa in the lounge.

Thank heavens that my bisexuality didn't upset things because my brother and I are still friends and get in touch quite regularly although nothing remotely sexual has ever happened since.

Moving on from that night, my other brother, Greg also used to visit occasionally and at the time he was an Area Manager for a chain of sex shops so naturally he always had a good supply of samples of dirty videos and sex toys. When Julie found out she insisted on investigating some of the toys and then she wanted to watch a blue movie with us -- the first one she'd ever seen. Greg too was already aware of her sexual habits and of my approval and he was more than excited as he loaded the video and settled down with us to watch. He'd brought several vibrators to the room and Julie had explored them with enthusiasm but now they sat near us on the table.

Julie was wearing a skimpy little skirt and a blouse and as the action started on the TV her hand crept up and under her skirt to play with her pussy. Greg and I watched her and the film and we were soon both erect, our cocks straining inside our jeans. When one particular stud appeared with his ten inch long cock, Julie groaned with lust and I saw her hand work faster.

"Bloody hell, look at him!" she hissed, "That's incredible!"

"Do you want some help," I asked, "You'd better get undressed if you do."

"Oh God yes!" groaned Julie as she stood up and removed her skirt.

Her white knickers were soaking wet and were only fit to be removed and they soon joined her skirt on the floor.

"Come on then," she husked as her hand resumed playing at her cunt, "Who's first?"

She leaned back on the sofa until she was almost reclining with her legs wide open and her arse almost hanging off the edge. She was visibly wet and well aroused and kept flicking at her clit while Greg and I quickly shed our clothes.

I looked at his penis to compare it with mine, while Greg took a good look at mine.

"Nice tool," he said, "I bet that feels good."

"I'd love to try yours," I said hopefully and Greg's eyebrows jerked upwards.

"We'll have to see," he said as he stroked his penis, "But first of all we've a job to do!"

We turned to look at Julie whose hips were lifted as she aroused herself.

"Oh fuck, come on someone," she groaned, "I need a cock up me."

I let Greg have first go -- he sank to his knees before her and she allowed his cock to slide slowly but steadily into her slippery hole until he was fully embedded. Then he started to fuck her and as he did so he reached over to the table, picked up one of the vibrators and started using it on her clitoris.

Julie was soon writhing and quivering on his cock as the vibrator did its work and his cock reamed her cunt steadily. Before long Greg dumped the vibrator and began pumping her faster; then with a final crescendo of action and a grunt and he filled her with his first load of hot cum.

Julie almost screamed as she orgasmed and as she did so she grabbed another vibrator from the table to hold it hard against her clitoris, making her orgasm again and again. Soon Greg withdrew, leaving her hole dripping wet and vacant and as he stepped aside I moved into place and sank my own erection into her in one thrust.

I wasn't going to last long either but as I fucked her Julie motioned Greg to kneel up on the settee beside her. As soon as he'd settled in place she reached out and grasped his cock which she pulled into her mouth. It didn't take him all that long to become erect again and he began fucking her mouth while I fucked her cunt. I leaned forward and was able to kiss her mouth and lick his cock at the same time -- it was very horny! Then I again proved to Julie that I was bisexual -- I pulled his cock from her mouth and let it slide into mine while continuing to fuck her.

Now my orgasm was arriving and, concentrating on my own arousal, I changed my thrusts to deeper quicker strokes until I felt the familiar throbbing that precedes an orgasm.

I gave Greg's cock back to Julie who set about him with renewed vigour and as I pumped my spunk into her cunt, so Greg erupted once more, this time exploding into Julie's mouth. And when he'd finished I leaned forward and kissed her and between us we shared his tasty offering.

Greg and I ended up regularly sharing Julie between us whenever he came down, taking it in turns to shaft her or to use one of the vibrators on her and it was with some irritation that Greg found that we'd split up eventually.

Julie was a very attractive girl. She had a pretty face, long black hair, big tits, lovely hips and a thick dark pubic bush -- she was really gorgeous in my eyes. I can still visualise her lying on the bed with her black hair splayed across the pillows, her legs apart, her hips bucking, her cunt running with juice, and her fingers flying; awaiting her next fuck from whoever was hard, erect and ready first -- a really erotic sight and one that's stayed in my mind over the years. I wish I had taken some photos of her but those were the days before digital cameras and the ability to see our pictures privately on our computers.

Leaving my two brothers aside, while Julie and I had been together, her younger brother Tony had often been on the scene (although not part of it) and once Julie and I split up, Tony began to come round more often and we'd settle down for some chin-wagging and a few drinks quite regularly now. Tony must have been perhaps 15 or 16 when I first met him while I was courting Julie but now he was some three years older and had now joined the navy. Initially he was shore based not far away, which was why he was able to spend time with me.

My life in Sussex was going well; my job was going well; I was climbing both the business and the financial ladder fairly fast and life was good. Once Julie left me, I immediately arranged to buy the house from my father and soon afterwards Tony began to stay at my place when he was on 24 or 48 hour leave -- it almost became his second home.

With three bedrooms I had plenty of free space and he said he found it far more relaxing to be able to stay with me rather than at his mother's home with his three sisters and little or no peace. I didn't mind him staying as he was pretty reasonable company and we had some good times together. Somewhat later on and once he was given a shipboard assignment, he also always brought a plentiful supply of duty-free booze and fags with him as well as a number of good porn magazines!

I was never certain if Julie had told him anything of my bisexual desires but it did seem possible, or perhaps he just decided to take a chance with me, but I certainly didn't know that he was that way inclined too, so what happened one evening came as quite a pleasant surprise.

That particular evening, we went out for a few pints at the pub and then returned home to have a 'quiet night in'; to enjoy relaxing over a few more beers while watching something on TV or perhaps a video film.

We'd settled side by side on the comfy settee; cosy in the warm, dimly-lit lounge and I think that I must have dozed off, until I was awakened from my slumber.

I suddenly realised that something was happening -- that my cock was feeling aroused because something or someone was stroking it very gently. Carefully opening my eyes I looked down and discovered that Tony's hand had crept across to my lap and he was brushing across my cock with his fingers, almost without me noticing.

As I looked, his hand increased its pressure on me and my cock automatically reacted to his touch by beginning to quiver and become erect. Tony's fingers squeezed my shaft.

"Hey, what're you doing? Who said you could....?" I asked, taken by surprise by his approach from out of the blue.

"Ahh, you're awake!" he murmured, "I wondered how long it would take!"

As I turned to look at him I suddenly also noticed that he'd already taken his own cock out and must have been playing with it because it was sticking up beside me, long, slim and erect and already shiny and slippery from the lubricant oozing down his knob.

"Just couldn't help it Chris," said Tony quietly, his hand still massaging my penis, "He was there; I could see him and I just had to touch you...and it was so exciting that I got hard too."

Snapping myself awake and without hesitation now, I reached over to grasp his cock and began to rub my hand up and down his length while at the same time helping Tony to undo and lower my jeans and underpants and to extract my now straining erection.

"Oooh Chris, yess, oooh, play with me, please!" Tony groaned as he now pushed his own jeans and underpants down.

His cock was iron-hard, oozing copiously and must have been a good seven inches long and it throbbed warmly as I caressed it. As soon as Tony had my erection exposed, he lowered his head and took it in his mouth while he wanked at my shaft. Soon and without words, we were both completely undressed and settled into a 69 position, side by side on the floor, where we began wanking and sucking each other off.

I don't know who came first, but we both orgasmed quickly and at about the same time -- I swallowed all his sperm as he squirted it powerfully into my mouth and he swallowed some of my spunk. Then he took my cock from his mouth and after allowed the remaining cum to eject onto his face he moved my cock around to smear my spunk all around until his whole face was smothered and sticky. Afterwards, he used his fingers to gather it up, swallowing my spunk as he licked it from his fingers.

Eventually we both stood up and looked at each other.

"How did you know?" I asked, "How did you know I'd let you play with me?"

"I didn't know," said Tony, "I just guessed; from the way you were and talked and behaved -- I just knew you wouldn't stop me!"

"Did you like it then?" I asked, "Was it good?"

"Brilliant!" he replied, "Don't know why we waited so long!"

Once we'd both cleaned up, we sat, naked and resting and talked about our sexual experiences and pleasures. Our revelations were somewhat arousing and before long each of us had his hand on the other's cock. We gently rubbed one another until both cocks had risen again, stiff and eager. This time we weren't in so much of a rush and once again getting down into a 69 position, we began to suck each other off; Tony above me this time, driving his penis deep into my mouth.

Eventually first his cock and then mine erupted their loads of spunk into our waiting mouths. Then once again we sat back, relaxed, had another drink and chatted about our past and about our sexuality. I found that Tony had been more or less gay ever since his schooldays and although he had fucked several girls, he much preferred the attractions of men -- he loved cocks in general, much as I did. He enthused about the type of penis he preferred and even about the taste of different people's spunk.

"Not too big," he said, with feeling, "I love a nice mouthful but I don't like to be stretched too much and I love the taste of cum and yours was really tasty; must be the beer and good food that does it."

Being no expert, this idea hadn't previously crossed my mind but perhaps he was right; what goes in must influence what comes out, so perhaps a healthy lifestyle produces extra-tasty cum. Perhaps I should experiment more, but in the meantime I was glad to hear that my cock and my spunk were both to his liking!

By now the hour was getting on a bit and so we retired upstairs to go to bed; we still needed sleep despite it being the weekend! As we washed and cleaned our teeth I asked if Tony would like to share my bed and he readily agreed and even as I spoke we both found ourselves start to become erect again.

We settled into bed and we immediately reached for each others cock -- his was still hard and very slippery with his lubrication. Tony took hold of my equally hard penis -- then he sat up and moved until he was sitting astride my legs. We both continued to wank the others' cock until two loads of sperm were squirted onto my chest and then, our cum extracted, Tony moved and lowering his head, he began licking up our combined juices.

"Leave some for me," I begged and using my fingers, I was able to transfer enough to my mouth to make it worthwhile.

Then after a quick clean-up, we settled down for sleep.

In the morning we both awoke feeling hot and horny and even after having a piss, we both had erections that refused to go down. Tony tried to grab my cock but I told him that I needed some coffee before we started anything and reluctantly he agreed. We went downstairs, not bothering to get dressed, and organised some coffee. Then we retired with our mugs to the sittingroom to consider our next move. It was obvious that something sexy would soon happen because we were both just in our underpants and our stiff cocks could hardly be contained. It was all very well though; we couldn't just spend all day wanking and sucking each other off, even though it was a weekend, but we just had to do something!

"Alright, come on then," I said once I'd downed my coffee, "Just a quick bit of fun. Let me suck you off first."

I put out my hand and began stroking his cock which rapidly sprang up into solid erection again -- as did mine. I pulled his underpants down and he stood up and stepped out of them, his erection standing stiffly before him and I held it and rubbed him gently for a while, loving the warmth and rigidity of his throbbing penis.

This time he sat back on the settee as I knelt between his legs to suck him. I took his stiff shaft in my mouth and savoured the lovely taste as I licked around his knob, absorbing the slight twang of his lubricating fluid as it oozed from his cock.

"Ooh, that's so good," he said, his hips starting to thrust his penis at me, "You've got a lovely mouth -- you certainly know how to make a cock happy!"

For a while I worked on him until Tony stopped me.

"Hang on a bit; just want to get more comfy," he said and he pulled himself from my cock and slid down on the settee.

As he did so he spread his legs wide apart -- his rampant cock standing stiffly erect and his ass pushed forward to the edge of the seat. I bent to go for his cock again but he stopped me.

"Have you ever had anything up in your arse?" he questioned.

I was nonplussed by his change of direction and couldn't think...my mind not yet fully awake perhaps.

"Umm, occasionally," I said, guardedly, "Why, what are you thinking of?"

"Just thought it might be a nice idea," he said, "It feels really good -- I love the feeling."

"Well yeah, it's not bad," I admitted carefully.

I didn't know where the conversation was going and was still scared to think that the brother of my ex-wife should know of my bisexual proclivities. Sure, we'd wanked and sucked together but fucking -- now that was too much to admit to.

His eyes scanned the room as he sought something suitable.

"What have you got that's nice and hard and fairly long that would fit inside me?" he asked, "You must have something around. Come on, think!"

His eyes smiled at me and he winked but still not thinking clearly I began to let my mind wander around the house...there had to be something...

"Errrr," I dithered, "Errrm..."

"Oh come on Chris, think harder!" repeated Tony, his hand pointedly riding up and down his rigid cock, "Cos while you push something up me I want you to wank me off so that I cum over my chest at the same time."

Believe me, and it sounds stupid now, but my brain simply wouldn't believe that he'd want my cock up him.

"Ok," I said finally, "Would a vibrator or something like that be the right sort of size?"

"Yessss," he said, a bit hesitantly, "I suppose it'll probably do. You can try one if you like."

I dashed upstairs and found one of Julie's vibrators that Greg had given her, which she'd left behind -- it was a little shiny silver thing perhaps six or seven inches long and fairly slim. I fetched some KY jelly from beside my bed, returned downstairs, lubricated the vibrator and got it ready for action.

"Yeah suppose so, that'll do. Put some KY on me as well," said Tony, who sounded a bit dubious and disappointed.

I smeared some on my finger and applied it to his arsehole. As I did so he pushed out and his hole opened up to me.

"Put some inside too," pleaded Tony as he continued to push his arse outwards.

Squirting a little more KY on my fingers, I began to push one finger inside his arsehole and it slid in easily.

"Use two or three fingers," said Tony eagerly and so I inserted a second finger.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers