Gay Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

I pushed my fingers into him as far as I could -- then I worked them in and out like a cock and Tony groaned.

"Feel inside near the front, see if you can feel my prostate," he said huskily.

I knew what he was talking about and so I wriggled my fingers until I felt the lump of his gland.

"Oh yes, I feel that, it's nice," moaned Tony, his hips jerking, "Rub it for me; I love that feeling."

On my knees before him, I worked away, massaging and rubbing his prostate gland while Tony worked on his cock, keeping it erect. I kept an eye on his penis and soon it began to leak milky fluid. Tony spread it out over his knob while the fluid continued to flow as I worked on his prostate and soon his whole cock was awash with his sticky, slippery juice.

"Oh, that's fantastic," said Tony, "Don't overdo it now, come and get that thing up me before I run dry."

I pulled my fingers free, picked up the vibrator, applied some more KY and pushed it gently up into his arsehole and it slid in so easily. Gradually I let almost the full length of the vibrator slip inside until there was just enough still sticking out to hold it by. He was obviously enjoying it but then he spoke again.

"Give me something bigger," he said, "I can hardly feel that little thing; I need something bigger that'll fill my arse properly."

My mind seemed to have gone blank and I was lost for ideas -- I just couldn't think what else to offer, eventually suggesting that I go and find a bottle or something similar. Then Tony did the obvious thing -- he squeezed some KY onto his hand, grabbed hold of my erection and spread the lubricant around liberally.

"You could use a bottle if you insist but this is what I really want," he said, his voice urgent, "A good big hard cock fucking my arse as I cum!"

Then he pulled me by my cock to his arse, lined up the end with his hole and then reaching around me, he literally pulled me inside him.

"Ahhh!" I heard myself groan, "Super!"

With his arsehole already stretched by my fingers, the vibrator and with the use of the KY jelly, my cock slid into his arse in one movement and the whole of my shaft was quickly buried inside him.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" he groaned, "Yesssss, that's better, you're really stretching me but I love it!"

He groaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure as I filled him and then I pulled back, leaving just the first two or three inches of my cock inside.

"Oooooh, that's better now," he said, his brow creasing, "Your cock feels really good -- a damn sight better than that silly vibrator thing!"

"I couldn't think," I admitted, "Sorry."

"Don't worry mate, you're in there now aren't you," he said as I slid in and out, "You feel hot and so hard -- fuckin' perfect! Just move gently in and out for a bit though."

It felt odd and yet wonderful having my cock inside a man's arsehole for only the third time -- not as wet as a vagina but tighter and hotter. I pushed my cock further in, allowing the KY to ease my passage into him and soon Tony began urging me to get it all up him now that he was becoming stretched and comfortable. Once I was fully seated inside him I began fucking his arse with a steady rhythm while he wanked his cock and after a few minutes we were sweating and steaming; heaving and panting; driving and absorbing and getting closer and closer to our climaxes.

"You gonna cum soon?" he asked and I nodded.

"Good, fill me up -- don't take him out! Fuck it all up me Chris!" he said eagerly, his hole now squeezing and pulling at me with renewed vigour.

Tony continued jerking himself off while urging me to pump my cock hard up him and as I began sliding my cock in and out faster and harder, he groaned with lust and wanked his throbbing cock faster and faster.

This exciting sensation was making me want to cum very quickly and I could feel my orgasm building up -- a few more strokes and I wouldn't be able to stop.

"You sure you want me to cum up inside you?" I asked.

"Don't you fucking well dare pull out!" yelled Tony desperately, "Just cum as soon as you're ready! Pump it up me! Hurry up, I want to feel it!"

A few more moments of fucking his arse brought me to my climax.

"Yessss -- cumming!" I cried as I felt my spunk rising rapidly, "Here you are -- oh fuck yeahhh!"

With a final deep thrust I gushed my sperm into his rectum feeling his hole tighten up round my cock as I did so. Three, four, five jets of my hot sticky, slippery spunk splattered his bowels and a sixth followed after a few seconds delay, a delay caused as I gathered my strength and pressed my cock as far inside him as I could.

Suddenly his body tensed up and as he wanked his cock hard he began shooting out great spraying jets of spunk which squirted up my front as I leaned over him, the majority falling back and splattering over his chest. His spunk seemed to be everywhere and with his orgasm finished he used his hand to rub it all over his chest and face.

"Oh, that was good -- I needed that," he said, a faraway look on his face.

"Fuckin' right," I said, totally agreeing with him, seeing blobs of cum scattered over the settee.

Gently I pulled my cock from his arsehole and went and cleaned myself up.

Tony was still chasing spunk around his chest when I returned so I knelt down and began licking it from his body to help him, gradually working my way down to his cock. By the time I arrived there, his cock was hard and throbbing once again.

"Suck me off, please?" he groaned, "Help me cum again!"

Once again I sank his length into my mouth and while I was busy I also pushed Julie's vibrator back up his arse, its vibrations on high setting. As I worked on his arse, I gave him a long slow wank and suck until eventually he lost control and his cock filled my mouth with hot jets of cum. But by now it was well after lunchtime -- so much for a 'quick bit of fun'!

And you'll have to believe me when I tell you that that was the end of our little tryst -- for the time being. I can't now remember what it was that interrupted us but we had to end our fun, at least for the time being...and then he was off on another tour of duty.

But he did return later, after the subject of my next story came into my life -- an Australian backpacker!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers