Gayle Massages Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

Gayle started swinging her hips back and forth again but she was making stronger and faster strokes. I could feel her clit digging into the top of my cock and her moaning was louder. After a few minutes of this she sang out "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, God, I'm cumming!!", and she sprawled forward, with her clit losing its contact with my cock. Because I know that Gayle or any other woman most enjoys cumming when the stimulation continues, I grabbed her hips and started jamming her pussy down while thrusting my cock up. Gayle's hips were gyrating wildly on top of me but I kept the good contact between us. Her arms went under mine and she held on tightly. She climaxed with a great jerk of her hips and by biting my shoulder, hard enough to draw blood. Then she relaxed on top of me. I knew she would want more, and my cock was still hard so I kept it imbedded in her pussy to wait until she was ready to resume fucking.

It didn't take long. Gayle straightened up and moved her legs so she was straddling me again. She started her slow stroking, and when she rose up for the first time, a gush of her juices poured from her pussy. I enjoyed the aroma but I regretted that I would not be able to enjoy the delicious taste. After the first few slow strokes Gayle started to swivel her hips, resulting in a great new sensation to my cock and her pussy as the inside of her love hole rubbed laterally against my erect shaft. She continued this motion for several minutes then switched to up and down and I could see her beautiful breasts bouncing in front of my face. One of the things I favor about the cowgirl position is that it is a visual delight, with Gayle's blissful face, her bouncing breasts and my cock sliding slowly in and out of her pussy. It can be a tactile delight as well and I was itching to fondle her shapely globes and take them into my mouth. As she moved up and down, she was leaning slightly back so my cock stimulated the underside of her clit at every stroke. Gayle was moaning in pleasure, and I was moaning in unison with her because the underside of her sweet love button was also massaging the top of my cock.

Both of us wanted the fucking to last as long as possible so she frequently changed her position on top of me. The next one was her leaning forward and thrusting her pussy back to get more penetration. This position brought her upper body closer to me so I reached out and gently fondled her lovely bosom. Gayle leaned forward closer to me and I was able to lick her adorable nipples, one after the other. We started kissing then; my cock was thrusting into her pussy, her pussy was thrusting back to envelope my cock and we were pressing our tongues together at the same slow, regular pace.

Gayle had other variations available and she used them. With our mouths still tightly locked together, she straightened out her legs so she was lying on top of me, with her legs outside of mine in the feminine superior position. I reached down, grasped her asscheeks, being careful not to touch the hole itself, and spread them. Gayle has a certain aversion to somebody touching her anus, which she has never explained to me, and I respect her privacy. I bent my knees, raising my thighs, and spreading her legs a bit more. Using her asscheeks as handles, I pushed her pussy down to meet my cock as I thrust even deeper into her. The contact with her clit wasn't as good using this position but the deeper penetration of my cock into her pussy made up for it. Gayle broke off the kissing and whispered to me how great my cock felt inside her and how much she enjoyed fucking with me. I told her how wonderful her pussy was and how good she was at fucking and how I wanted to keep this up for as long as we could. After the spoken kissing we went back to the silent kissing and continued this way, for a long while, our lips locked together, my hands and thighs spreading her legs and me driving my cock into her pussy with the slow, ultra-deep strokes.

The next position Gayle chose was to sit upright, in the cowgirl position again, and to rock from side to side so my cock would caress the entire inside of her love hole. Since our mouths were no longer busy kissing, we were both moaning and sighing with pleasure. She varied her motion a bit, swinging her hips back and forth, and then she changed again into more of a clockwise motion, rising partially off my cock, swinging across and then sinking back down so my cock was fully imbedded again. Gayle continued like this, changing every few strokes to prolong our mutual ecstasy but I could tell from her moaning and panting that she was close to cumming again. I could feel my own climax building also.

"I'm almost ready to cum", she declared, raggedly.

"Me too."

Gayle once again started the forward and back strokes she had used to cum earlier. I put my hands on her hips to steady her so we would keep the best contact when she started cumming. I wanted to time my own climax to coincide as closely as I could with hers. Back and forth she swung her hips, faster now, and again I could feel her clit scraping my cock. This went on for a few minutes and then "Oh, God! Oh, God!" she howled. "I'm cumming." She pitched forward again. This time she tried to catch herself with her hands on my chest, but she was too weak while she was cumming, and she sprawled forward on top of me. Each of her hands was squeezing a handful of my chest, but I was too ecstatic to feel any pain. Gayle's legs shot out behind her but I kept a tight hold on her hips, continuing to jam her pussy onto my cock while I was ramming my cock into her pussy. I climaxed then, ejaculating heavily into my condom just as Gayle spasmed her climax, letting go of my chest and wrapping her arms around my head, her legs straight and stiff behind her, and her back trying to arch but unable to because of the tight grip her arms had on my head. This time I avoided her teeth. We lay together, both of us too tired to do anything more strenuous than hugging each other, and not wanting to do anything but hug each other anyhow.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12