All Comments on 'Geek's BIG Break Ch. 05'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good 5 STAR

Those dummies should look up the definition of fiction/fantasy in the dictionary. Keep up the good work.

MerumeMerumeabout 4 years ago
My opinion

As you said in this chapter the twins father is older than Gio's mom. Having the twins be with him is stupid, I hate sharing and in this case Gio was pretty much made a cuckold. If your plan was for this to happen since the beginning then you should have made it so the twins never really liked Gio to begin with, or better yet never added the father as a character.

kaidmankaidmanabout 4 years ago
good addition to the series

I'm gonna be honest this was a decent chapter not the best in the series so far because the twins actions seemed erratic and at times out of character like last chapter they proved they loved the main character Gio when he actively saved them and they in turn saved him from being expelled the 3 showed a connection that made it seem like he was coming love them and they loved him back. I did see it as a kind of betrayal on mr andersons part when he decided he didn't want to give his daughter back after spending the night with her because despite the actions of Gio he was unaware of at the time he chose to not give her back after being entrusted with her and he proved he was not a responsible partner for her when he in the heat of things wanted to get her pregnant after last chapter established how irresponsible such would be and how it would ruin her life now that being said I enjoyed the series as a whole and understand why the twins were written out of being main characters in order to introduce more characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good job

Nice twist in this part. I usually do not suggest anything to a writer but if I may. As Gio just gave Greg's daughters back to Greg and Greg did say he would not be able to keep up with him. Maybe a sharing arrangement will be made between Gio and Greg. Also I can see someone from the team following Tiffany and Tara or Gio and realize he isn't fucking them and they will not be protected at school. Or have you thought of it already and working into the story line.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 4 years ago
Keep at it

The person before me should look up the definition of cuckold...they were never unfaithful to Gio, they were in love with their father first and he recognized the fact and released them. Moreover, this is FICTION...it's all the author's prerogative to make the story. If you don't care for it, rate it and leave or provide something constructive - saying "that's not what I'd do" is pointless, go write your own then. Looking forward to the next installment Preacher, 5*

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 4 years ago
Absolutely

I have to agree with the anonymous comment. I feel you did the right thing by Gio and the twins as his character is not that of a bad guy but one of a sensitive one who lived his early years berated and belittled. I like him as I get to know him and like his sense of justice and revenge; keep up the good work.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Another fantastic chapter . Look forward to reading chapters 6,7,8,etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting...

Love the story and the twist was great. Cant wait to see what's next.... but for the love of all things, dont keep us waiting. Checking this app daily just to see if you posted is stressful man. But love the story.

PreacherPornPreacherPornabout 4 years agoAuthor
Answers for everyone coming.

Hey Loves,

Thanks for all your positive comments. I've found someone who is going to help me going forward with proofreading the chapters before they come out. I love several of the suggestions made and some of them will be incorporated in the near future.

For Merume: Not everything is as it seems and there will be no sharing as I hope you'll stick around and see in future chapters.

For Kaidman: Just like to Merume not everything is as it seems with the twins or with Mr. Anderson. I think chapter six will help you like the direction that part of the story line goes. At least I liked where it's going.

To anonymous: I'm not done with the team yet and they aren't done making trouble for Gio or the girls. In chapter six the story between the Anderson's and the McLoed's will become clearer and the team and coach will try to make more trouble. So keep looking for that chapter in the next couple of weeks.

With that I have to say I'm going to slow down a bit on how often I post one of these Chapters. First I found someone who will help me proofread each chapter so I need time for that whole process to play out. Secondly, I have several offers to write a few Erotic Romance books for publication through Amazon. Look for those in the next few months under my name Liza Devereaux.

So look for chapter six in two weeks love.

xoxo

PP aka Liza

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank YOU!!!

I almost gave up hope. I thought you had stopped writing. Thank you so much for continuing the story for us.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 4 years ago
4 Great Chapters but this one missed terribly

The father should not get to keep the twins. After what Good did for them and them processing their love for him for what he did and then to turn around and is planning to leave permanently? Bad move. Dad is too old and this is Gio's story not his. Like the one person said, Gio made a conscious effort to protect them from bad things like early pregnancy and now the father is going to ruin it? Have the girls come back to Gio and make it seem like it was just an act they put on and have them return to their real master. Anything less would be shameful.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Geek

Awesome twist with the twins and I want to see gio give his father some lasting pain and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work

Great series. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to many more. Also if it's possible would like to make a request. Hoping you could write a a story about a mom seducing her sons friend or son's friend seducing the the mom and the son catching them in the act.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
The Whole Story.

Taking in all the events of the first 5 Chapters of all the characters of Gio,Fiona,Mom,Tara,Tiffany,Greg,The Jocks,the Football Team,Abi,and the Vice Principle,and so forth,the story progresses nicely like Tara,Tiffany,and their father Greg growing to love each other and Gio being a decent guy and releasing the Twins to be with their Dad was touching and how the Twins were grateful.

Fiona sadly was devastated thinking nobody loved her for her attitude but Gio stepped in and clarified he loved her deeply,and basically wanted to be with Fiona always,but Gio also was in love with Abi but she is being blackmailed by Dean so Gio has to find a way to break the blackmail Dean has over Abi.

Now what I don't get is how the whole Football Team is still free to terrorize all the Female Cheerleaders and also Gio,shouldn't they all be locked up in jail for Bullying and Rape,and a shitload of other stuff instead they're still playing football without punishment.Surely with all the evidence and witness testimony they could hang all the football players out to dry in jail cells.All so the good people can live in peace without fear or torment of those Jocks walking scott free.So please write another chapter to show they get whats coming to them,otherwise what good is a story if the villains win?.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Good Chapter

I really liked this one, Gio releasing the twins and his tender treatment of Fiona was great. I'm enjoying the whole story but I prefer a softer approach with his family. Quite frankly I thought Greg and Tara was so much hotter than all of the other scenes so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gio

This chapter was good not great but I think you should just stick with gio with sex. Greg was a side character and his scene with his daughter took away from the story. I skipped all of it to get back to gio and then the story ended. You spent more on Greg then your protagonist. Not cool. Please don’t do it again. Mention it sure but no more concentrating on anyone other than hip and his life like the title of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Definitely more needed

Would love a six way Anderson-McLeod 4 women on two men incestuous sex orgy, complete with spit roasting and double penetration.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

in some instances, I have problems with his (Gio's) behavior (overly "aggressive"/dominant behavior towards the twins in the beginning, when showing them his dick and some begging on their part and taunting & videotaping, etc. would've been enough, that was kinda over the top (but as I said, you cleared it up later, though was it necessary?))

but then its "clear" from some thoughts/the thought process he has.

best shown has he gives the Anderson twins back to their daddy.

Still think though you could've worded and worked the storyline around it a bit different. (can't give you specifics though how to change in which direction)

here and there for me, some confusion about storyline issues,

anyways your sex scenes aren't boring, you built in something interesting and hot here and there.

think you should get a proofreader/editor to just "clean" some things up like grammar and slight storyline errors.

Anyways, I like the general idea of the story and am looking forward to your next part, it is really promising.

Casextra44Casextra44about 4 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, I wonder what the MC's neighbour is being blackmailed with and how he's going to free her from it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

Great story!!! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next.

What is the secret that is keeping him from the girl he loves?

Please hurry with the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Dame I want more

kaidmankaidmanabout 4 years ago
good series all around

I find myself coming back to this series looking for updates I think the writer is an exceptional one and choose to trust their work and efforts as I see this series being one for the record books

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have been enjoying these stories. Are you going to continue?

I have been enjoying these stories. Are you going to continue?

muttstermuttsterabout 4 years ago
Chapter 6

Please publish Chapter 6 soon.

SCeroticSCeroticabout 4 years ago

Still waiting for the next chapter.......loving this story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Can’t wait to see what happens in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’m loving this series..... When are you dropping the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really liked this story but it kinda starting to go down hill because he gaveup the twins

Even though he was the master ( but seems like he is falling for them and they were to)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going

Please continue with this story. Need to know what happens with Abi. Keep up the good work. I enjoy your writing...

PreacherPornPreacherPornalmost 4 years agoAuthor
There is more to come

Hey Loves,

I haven't abandoned this story I just had a deadline on an actual paying story that took priority. I'm hard at work on the next chapter. So look for chapter six in the next week or so. It will resolve the "Twin's thing"

Liza

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t Wait

Definitely like this series. Can’t wait for later chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Really hope soon he gets the girl he has always loved in Abi

Moonshine_1971Moonshine_1971almost 4 years ago
More

More please don’t leave us hanging!!!!!

Most of us don’t care about the character dick being 13 and half long. We understand this is fiction not true. So please continue writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good job

Go ahead and knock up mom sis and Abi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All Girls Knocked

All girls knocked up by Gio including Mom. Tara and Tif permanently stays with Gio. ANd Anderson offers his home to Gio. Just spice up with some other things. It would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Improving

Definitely getting better. Chapter 2 was really shakey but you turned it around. I suggest using a spell or grammar checker like Grammarly before publishing the next chapter. Proof reading is a must as well. You had more than just a couple of mistakes there.

3.7/5

AZkingdomAZkingdomalmost 4 years ago

When is the next chapter coming I’ve been waiting for a while I can’t wait for it to come out hopefully it’s soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

We need more chapters, please start uploading again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it GOing and Cumming!!

Can't wait to find out what they are blackmailing Abi with (and her Mom) and see how Gio deals with it..... revenge should be sweet after all the years Gio loved Abi!!

You've been WAY too nice to the bullies and teacher-abetted mouth/ass rapists. Might be possible that one or both of them are closet gays, and need massive humiliation and exposure and more? (like use of all the women in their families??)

A number of great threads!! I am getting used to the typos....who cares?? LOL

Waiting for Chapter 6!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Any word on when part 6 will be out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay let me just say this.

More pretty please.😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please continue this as soon as possible.

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 4 years ago
Great Series!

Love this story, can’t wait for the next chapters and see where this goes. Please continue!!

Mobydick66Mobydick66almost 4 years ago

As below we have plenty more material for more chapters please I beg of you keep going this is a great series you have more to develop re Abi, the school corruption, his phone apps deal etc. please continue

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Just reread this and it really needs continuing for a few more chapters. I know it's absurd but it's still a good fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not finished

Just like your other series, needs a few more chapters to finish the story

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
will you finish?

will you complete this story or will it end in the style of the rest? just leaving the readers hanging?

AZkingdomAZkingdomalmost 4 years ago

It’s a great story I have been waiting for a long time for the next chapter but sadly it seems the author has given up I hope I’m wrong if I’m wrong please post something in the comments letting us all know you’re still here and still working on the story

loverofbksloverofbksalmost 4 years ago

I agree with the other 200 people who add this story to their favorites list. This series is hot and funny and heartwarming all at the same time. So please forget the haters in the comment section who forget that erotica is supposed to be our deepest fantasies so it does matter if the cock is 6in. or 20in. For fucksakes its INCEST! What matter is that you are a fucking fantastic storyteller. So I added you to my favorite author list and I hope like hell to see a new chapter or even more stories that come from that big filthy mind of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another chapter

We need another chapter to see if Abi get's away and gets with Gio and how

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missing parts

Was there not more to this story earlier

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOREMOREMOREMORE

More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More,

You have great characters and plot line. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT SERIES!

This is a great series! You have many open story lines, so please continue it as there are many of us who really enjoy it. Looking forward to chapter 6 and more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you continue this series you’ve left out a lot. What happened to abi? What about the teaching staff, the football team etc? Please follow up with those chapters

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Without

Without any more chapters ,this is a nothing story.

AA20195AA20195over 3 years ago

It's already been said, more please.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 3 years ago
More

When are you going to put a new ch for this crazy series?

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 3 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I really hope he gets Abie and destroys Dean and his dad. I really hope Dean's Mum and Abie's Mum become his willing breeding slaves. And his sister happily gets pregnant to Gio too.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmover 3 years ago
Great Read

continue please there is so much more that you can do with this story. I would like to see what you do with it. MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wtf

WTF happened to "i will have a new chapter up around 06/13/2020"....

HURRY THE FUCK UP

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Hey

Come on it’s time for more chapters and we need to know what is keeping his friend staying with Dean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh

You're disclaimer is unusually defensive. As a writer you have no actual obligation to defend yourself. The MOST critical thing I can say (other than how goofy your story is as a whole) is the anatomy of the women is a little off. I know every guy will either say this or wish this but I have a rather large penis myself. Some girls I've dated have struggled with me. Others didnt have a problem (that I know of). Him having over a foot inside a girls throat is believable (my girlfriend has a rather long toy herself for that specifically) but the way your previous stories were written made it seem like women have giraffe necks. Like I said though that's the most critical I would be of this. Your stories have been a strange combination of sexy and silly. I'm interested to see how you would make another series. Maybe title it "Jupiters Breast". A story of one of the galaxy's most beautiful women with a chest that can kill. But it doesnt. She uses her highly addictive milk to control her allies and enemies alike....lol. Dont let us discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue with your story. It has me enthralled with the drama, respect, & romance! I can’t get enough!

flashbigrussianflashbigrussianover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

Please continue this story it has to have great ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is always hilarious...

...when writers get defensive of their poor writing.

Either write for yourself and don't 'publish', or publish and accept criticism.

Such a snowflake...oy.

You write at the outer boundaries of reality, cross over into implausible fantasy, have poor grammar and editing, reuse every possible trope in unimaginative ways, then have the unmitigated gall to scold the very readers taking time out of their days to read your tripe??!

What a sad, unfunny joke.

orion6275orion6275over 3 years ago

Loved it hope you continue to write more, I'm hoping to be reading more want to find out what happens to ABI and his revenge on his father, And the deal.

Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not one of the dumb anonymous readers.

They don't get your stories. But I do. Those anonymous readers that don't dwell on your disclaimer also do. When some readers don't think how stupid their criticism will sound to others. When's part 6?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I gave it a try. Even with the disclaimer this is beyond fantasy and just plain stupid. Not sure how this series has such a high rating and number of reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked it, and hope there is another part coming soon.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Great sexy story, don’t worry about grammar and spelling this is not a school exam, it’s a hot porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF is going on

"There is more to come

Hey Loves,

I haven't abandoned this story I just had a deadline on an actual paying story that took priority. I'm hard at work on the next chapter. So look for chapter six in the next week or so. It will resolve the "Twin's thing"

Liza''

this is a comment you posted in June of 2020 and we just got ch6 last week???? WTF IS GOING ON HERE???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This is fantasy at its greatest so do not worry about all those people saying the story is not realistic. It is great, Thank You,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have kept the twins as his own, lots of possibilities... <lustful grin>

Nice serial!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bummer that you ruined it. Trading subs like pokemon cards is a bitch move.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Very disappointed.

Gio didn't like the twins. But it looks like it could have worked out for them. But on the other hand, why keep the unloved ones around and forcibly. Gio acted like a man. A loving man.

It would be nice if the twins, after a night with their father, said they would stay with Gio in the morning before school. But I don't think the author would write it that way. Alternatively, they will reappear so that Gio will make them pregnant.

tbeezy_tbeezy_over 2 years ago

your a shitty writer for this sharing bullshit your a absolute cunt i wish the worst on you. piece of fucking shit ruining a really good story i hate you go to fucking hell

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Well, this is turning out to be a loving chapter. Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well , this chapter literally ruined the story .

congrats .

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Such a tender chapter! Love it!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keeps getting better. 5 stars for all so far. I didn't read other comments. Sorry readers get so confused about fantasy vs reality. And yes giant cocks do exist. I made some hopefully humorous comments on the giant cock in the earlier chapter. And yes seems that women like bigger, up to a point. I have been told that bigger is better, but seven thick inches is better than 10 skinny inches. Don't know if that is universally true. It would be an interesting research project.

57fred57fred9 months ago

Thank you Preacher Porn! I enjoy reading your fiction "Immensely." Please keep up your good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Keeps getting better and better. That bit at the end with his sister... aww :) Looks like Gio really is a good guy after all. Wonder how many millions he'll get for his app.

Voxman314Voxman3145 months ago

It's a silly, fun, horny fantasy, and I'm surprised how invested I am.

I don't have an issue with the arm-sized fountain growing from his crotch, but the conversations are rough to parse pretty often, with random quote use and run-on paragraphs. And the occasional omissions of letters that would make the correct word, definitely a series that would benefit from an editor's critical eye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for making Gio into a good guy. I was worried in chapter 2 with the way he treated the twins, and his mother, and sister that this was going to be all about humiliation and abuse. But over the next two parts you turned him around. And that makes me want to stick with it.

Great job, a well earned ★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Actually, the longest RECORDED penis is 13&1/2 inches long. There's a man with a recorded 16 inches, but it has been apparently stretched to be that long over the course of years and is also sexually non-functional.

However, this is a story. Written for fun! People giving crap over "realism" really need to stop. Who cares? Enjoy the fantasy. I am.

Gambit275Gambit2759 days ago

thought i lost this, also can you add "twins" tag

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES