All Comments on 'Generations Pt. 01'

by StoryTellingMom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
H-O-T!!!

Please don't make us wait long for Chapter 2. That's quite the cliffhanger! Totally unexpected. But why Grandma? What happened to her mother? The story is called "Generations", right? You skipped a generation. Did you do that on purpose? Is the mom submissive too, or is she Dominant? Just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Very nice indeed. But like the previous caller, I noticed the title is Generations. I suspect mom was not mentioned yet so as to keep the surprise. But I'm sure she will be involved somehow. Great job, and can't wait for ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hott

Very hott. I hope grandma is worked into the storyline. Monica's mom? What about her? And Mrs Reynolds daughter, let's not forget her

There are so many ways this could go. Please do not make us wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super Hot!!

Please continue with this story line..very sexy..Keep it cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Did Someone Say Sadist?

I beg you MIstress, please don't force your plot over to the dark side. I simply do not believe your lust-drunk readers would ever tolerate Mrs. Reynolds being required to watch Dr. Foley brutally dominate both her daughter and friend Monica! But isn't that exactly where you are taking this story - to the premium-ticket late show at a private BDSM club? The cab ride deep into the old warehouse district tells her all she needs to know. Much goes on here, things that must remain hidden, if they are to continue and to grow even darker. Born again slave, Mrs. R, shivers as her memory banks are assaulted with this factoid: yes, there is a hospital only a few blocks away and yes, it does have a busy ER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story telling

I really enjoyed how Mrs Reynolds was brought quickly to heel. What a wonderful servant/slave she is. I would like to have her under my control - she would be sucking cock and licking pussy like never before. Going from one to the other.

parawaparawaabout 6 years ago
Worth reading

I enjoyed this very much and look forward to the next instalments. It's an interesting premise that has lots of potential.

Please get a proofreader-the typos and wrong words are distracting.

fitntrimfitntrimabout 6 years ago
wonderful, fast-paced, hot!

More!

olsaltyolsaltyabout 6 years ago
Great Punchline!

So the mystery woman was her Grandma! Which teasingly left hanging the story of how Grandma Foley had taught her granddaughter how to be a Domme...another chapter perhaps.....

CenturionQueenCenturionQueenabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

Honestly love this story. The domination is super hot. I really hope you'll continue this at some point. :)

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 3 years ago
A most enjoyable beginning.

With an easy style and good pace, this story is both well told and easy to picture. I enjoy stories about the younger/older dynamic and this does not disappoint. It is presented with a touch of excitement interlaced throughout the narrative and provides a solid base for the anticipated additional adventures. Nice elements of foreshadowing and attention to the story make this a series worthy of attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous