Generations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't. You. Dare. Stop." Monica said through clenched teeth.

I was happy with myself. I could still please a woman. Especially a woman much younger than me. But then again, I was competing against young boys who had no clue how to service a woman. Come to think of it neither do most grown men. I slowly inserted my middle finger into her and began to curl it back towards me up toward her belly button. I found the rough patch of her G spot and rubbed it with my finger tip. While doing this I lighter ran the stiff end of my tongue over her clit in random patterns. Around. Over. Zig Zag. Around again. Change direction. I started to alternate the pressure my finger was applying to her G spot as well. I started to trace the alphabet over her G spot. I could feel Monica's vagina being to contract. I knew she was close. I rubbed her clit hard with the stiff tip of my tongue. Short, hard, deliberate licks. Very deliberate. Very intentional. I wanted to push Monica over the edge. I wanted her to see how good I was with my mouth. I was focused solely on Monica's orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuck!" Monica screamed.

Her body tensed and writhed. Her legs clamped together squeezing my head between her thighs. She curled into a semi fetal position as the orgasm swept over her. Her moans continued as wave after wave of orgasm exploded in her athletic body. I sat back on my heels and watched her ride the orgasm to completion. I could feel her slick juices on my face and taste her pussy on my lips. Absent mindedly I began to lick my fingers clean. Slowly Monica came back down to earth.

"That was fucking amazing, Mrs. Reynolds! I have never had an orgasm like that."

"For your pleasure, Mistress Monica."

Monica and I showered together and then she got dressed. I was still wearing my collar so I was required to stay naked. I fixed us grilled cheese sandwiches and white wine for lunch. We ate in my living room. Her in my husband's comfy chair. Me on the floor at her feet. After we finished I told her some stories about Dr. Foley and our time together. During one of the stories, Monica's phone rang and she took the call.

"Oh hi! Yes, everything you told me about Mrs. Reynolds was correct. No, she picked up right where she left off. Would you like to speak to her? Monica said into the phone. My curiosity was piqued due to her mentioning my name and the context in which it was used. Who had said what about me and what were they correct about. My stomach did a little flip.

"Mrs. Reynolds, would you like to speak to Dr. Foley?' Monica asked with a grin on her face.

I stared at the phone in astonishment. After all these years, Dr. Foley, the woman who seduced me and made me her slave and had then vanished was on the other end of the phone. All I could do was nod my head yes.

"Okay, hang on grandma, here's Mrs. Reynolds."

12