All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 04'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a KNOCKOUT story

This is ONE HOT story line you got here. I clicked on the second part by accident and boy was i glad i did. Great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Eroticism in Literary Art : Superb!

I was browsing through the new section of the stories when I cam across chapter four. Now, I'm one who usualy reads the the beginning to the end, but to be honest I didn't really have the time for anythign more than a quick skirt flipper. Well, and trust me - I'm grinning here, I was late for work thanks to this chapter as I simply couldn't let it go. After work I cam home and have read them all now from beginning to end.

I have always been a serious fan of Genie/Jinn/Djinn stories of all types, and this is reafirming the erotic nature. My boyfriend also loves it, but I think he get's the interest from the costume I was wearing on halloween.. that however.. is a different story. Anyway, I hope this story goes on forever and more. Congratulations, you've got a fan.

Alexis R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Job.......Please continue

I have read every chapter so far, and they seem to get better each time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Series

I love the series. Keep it up. I hope we get to learn Genie's name soon. =D

chelseasboychelseasboyalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

This is a great story line, I love the touch about the non-audible talking, very imaginative. Along with the toteboards and the way you describe all the facial expressions. Please keep up the good work!

~CB

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Keep Going!

A great series that gets more and more crative and imaginative. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Genie's mischevious adventure continues

Joe,

Another wonderful installment. I related to both characters this time. They are very realistic to me. Keep up the good work.

SmMale

shiresashiresaalmost 19 years ago

Great stuff. Just wish the chaoters were a bit longer

Guitman69Guitman69almost 19 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

I only wish that I could give you a higher score than a five. I think 10 would be more fitting.

I loved the ghostly hand/blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
COHERENT

WELL I'VE BEEN READING STORIES ON THIS SITE FOR SEVERAL YEARS(SINCE 2001) THIS IS THE FIRST STORY I'VE BOOKMARKED.IT IS A GREAT STORY WITH A WONDERFULLY TENDER PLOT.

PART OF IT ALSO HAS TO DO WITH THE DEMEANOR OF THE GENIE.IF YOU HAD TOLD THE GENIE TO EVEN SHOW OFF TO OTHER MEN TO ME AT LEAST THE STORY WOULD HAVE LOST AT LEAST 50% OF ITS SOUL IMMEDIATELY.THANKS FOR AVOIDING THAT TRAP.

ps THIS IS THE FIRST STORY WITH A BLOWJOB WHERE I'VE GIVEN 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whoa whoa whoa

Getting a BJ in the dressing room by an invisible chick... that's hot!

What's also hot is the continued development between both characters... I like that. I noticed that most if not all of the top writers here at Literotica focus on developing

character at the right pace and at the right time.

You do so perfectly as Jack and Genie's backgrounds are slowly revealed yet naturally and not conflictingly with the story. Good work.

What I found weird was the tote board Genie and Jack created for the women. Maybe it's just me but I got the thought of a video game or a math class during this sequence. Not in my taste, but at least it's something quite new.

Keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is fucking amazing!

Love your ideas...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where can I get...

One of those tote board vision things? People the world over would pay quite well for that. Me? I'd use it to make some girls VERY happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

A ghost blow job that's a new one, truly a great Idea !!!

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

nice story so far.

tote board good idea but the underage thing?? creepy...

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 3 years ago
Tiercenpt

It's just for added detail, Literotica guidelines forbid characters under 18 being in sexual situations

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous