All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 07'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YOU TOTALLY ROCK

some if not the best writing i've read on this site!!!!! GREAT JOB AND KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lovin it

For the love of god, don't stop! Good stuff, well written, likable characters. Fun sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good so far

I'm enjoying this series of stories quite a bit. So far you've done very well with a basic, satisfying wish-fulfillment fantasy. Please don't restrain yourself from exploring all of the potentially wild implications. (I'm sure your characters can come up with more exciting possibilities than surfing for porn on the Internet.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great concept

I love the concept and execution. However, I'm still waiting for it to peak and hit a crescendo. How about Genie assumes the likeness of different women? Some celebrities perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the best new story lines I've read

This is a great story line and it definately has just about limitless possibilities. Keep writing, and for the readers sake, dont take forever lol. And think about adding other people into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Joe, on a couple of the chapters, there were some minor typos. Otherwise, your story is awesome. You have a great command of dialogue, and this story is very refreshing as it has a delightful plot. I like romance building between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Simply Put... Its Great

I know there have been countless comments of this sort, but this series is delightful. I love the intimacy shared by Jack and Genie, I love the playful attitudes they share, and I love the detail and care you put into developing the story (and of course the sexual situations!).

Everything is well written and I cannot help but devour each chapter!

Simply put, its a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

I love your stories! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stan it realy dus happin in real life!!!!!!!!!!!

I know over haf a dusen peappell that delivers & it dus happin,not oftin but it hapins.Sum peapell don't cair wen thair fuking,others don't thingk too hieley of delivery peapell, wile others stele like to tees.Comin akerens is a bab walking out in a towell & doping it,the frase(fuk it you've it all allredy I'm staying thise way!) is comin.On a nuther knote if he wonts to make a lote of monny he cood go in to the poorn bisns.Thinka bout it, capturing a real life fantessy on dvd wether thay are in it or not she can do a hell of a lote & remember thay can munipulate peapells bodeys for sex that a lone cood masevley inpruve the porn bisnus & dun rite make them alote of monny! P.S. Sorry abaut inny mis spalled werds, even thowe I have over 420 books in my personell libairry & I've read all but 10 I can't spell werth the life of me.

jinji13jinji13over 11 years ago
the fuck?

I think I lost 3 IQ points trying to read that last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@jinji13

Hmm, read some "LOL cats" or "LOL dogs" long enough and I think one can actually translate that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"the fuck!"

That comment was WAY easier to read than i thought, once i actually made a conscious effort to unwind that ball of yarn. But if i was to make an attempt at reading it out loud, i would probably bite my tounge, or dislocate my jaw or somesuch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The literacy of America frightens me

I know over half a dozen people that deliver and it does happen, not often but it happens. Some people don't care when they're fucking. Others don't think too highly of delivery people while others still just like to tease. ???? ????? Is a babe walking out in a towel and dropping it you know the phrase "Fuck it you've seen it all already I'm staying this way" is coming. On another note if he wants to make a lot of money he could go into the porn business.

Think about it capturing a real life fantasy on DVD whether they are in it or not. She can do a hell of a lot and remember they manipulate people's bodies for sex. That alone could massively improve the porn business and done right could make them a lot of money. P.S. Sorry about any misspelled words. Even though I have over 420 books in my personal library and I've read all but ten of them, I can't spell worth the life of me.

There I think that's what he said.

Not sure if trolling or stupid.

I weep for humanity

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 11 years ago
All day Copulation???

I need a Genie too !!! Indulge all my fantasies

and fetishes. Magic whanger tight, pretty

Cunny ??? Too much I would never want to

be apart from her for any reason!! She is built

for his whanger. Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Your storyline is awesome & I hope the story never ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is is a truly beautiful story! It’s so touching that while Jack is still at heart a typical guy who clearly lives for sex he still cares deeply for Genie as a person, or rather as a genie. And they are so playful and careing. It’s just so sweet!

The best part, that I really really like myself, and it’s something I’ve always kinda wished guys were able to do is how whenever they go to sleep he stays erect inside her as they drift off. OMG that’d be so intimate!

Even though some might be offended at how he had her answer the door basically naked. I thought that was so fricking hot! He wasn’t humiliating her but rather giving the pizza boy a tip he obviously really appreciated. It was just too cute, the only thing that would’ve made it a little better is if instead of a g-string (typical guy ;) she was wearing something less extreme, something we like wearing, like hipster panties and before paying she would have turned around to get the checkbook off a table by the door. And while he’s ogling her butt he’d notice that the panties were Disney’s “Aladdin” theme and as she leaned over the table giving him a truly spectacular view of her derrière he’d think the blue genie winked at him. The poor guy would be confused at what he might’ve seen, freaking out and have a boner. All at the same time!!! 🤣

rayironyrayironyabout 2 years ago
A very pleasant

little excursion...Thanks Joe.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

This story is just fucking weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous