Genie Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She narrowed her eyes at him, and he was halfway expecting her to say she couldn't do it, just so he wouldn't have the satisfaction of getting the damned DVD player he kept bringing up. But then he felt the tingle, and she said, "Done."

He turned to look at the 'bedroom' of the studio apartment, and saw a large, sleek flat panel TV hanging from the high raftered ceiling at perfect viewing height over the bed. It even looked like its position and angle were adjustable. Attached to the TV were the center and front speakers of the surround sound setup, while the rear speakers and subwoofer were concealed artfully at the base of the bed. The DVD player and audio receiver were unobtrusively installed in one of the nightstands, and a custom universal remote, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse sat by his alarm clock.

He raised his fists in the air and shouted "YES!" triumphantly, nearly knocking Genie off of his lap. He caught her. "Oops, sorry. Wait, where are the DVDs?" Genie pointed at his bookshelf, and he uttered a startled, "Oh!"

Where once there had been a bookshelf containing around 20 DVDs, a few books, and some knickknacks, there now was a bookshelf crammed almost top to bottom with DVDs. The books were squeezed into what was left of the top shelf, and there were no knickknacks. They had been sprinkled elsewhere. "Um... cool, although we will probably have to find another place for those before we have any company."

His attention returned to the AV system, and he started bouncing in the chair like a kid (giving Genie a little thrilling ride in the process. He was too tech-horny to notice). Pointing at the bed, he demanded, "Fly us over there! Fly us over there!"

They lifted off from the computer chair and floated over to sit on the bed. Genie was still sitting in his lap with her back to his chest, and in this position they both had to crane their necks to look almost straight up at the TV. Jack grabbed the remote, and after a little experimentation got the TV to move a couple of feet toward the foot of the bed, while rotating to still give them the perfect viewing angle. He then awkwardly fiddled around with the pillows trying to prop them up before admitting defeat and asking Genie to create a nice soft cushion to support them. She did, and then lay back on his chest. He sighed contentedly.

"How about floating one of those high-end porno DVDs into the player." A case removed itself from the shelf, opened, and the DVD floated to the player, which obligingly opened to accept it. Jack fiddled with the remote a moment more, and then they were enjoying high resolution, surround-sound smut.

Jack snuggled back into the cushion, and Genie snuggled back into Jack. Jack quickly discovered that, not only were they in a lovely position to enjoy the show, but were also ideally situated for him to reach around with one hand to lazily play with a clit, while reaching around with the other hand to fondle a breast. Meanwhile, as Jack had at some point stopped his lazy screwing, again at full mast within her, the cock milking resumed. Thus, they leisurely stimulated each other while the folks on-screen went at it with much more vigor.

Around half an hour later an approaching climax to the 'story' on-screen excited them sufficiently to enjoy their own leisurely climaxes. Jack then cut off the system for the moment, and hugged Genie. "Thanks for the awesome system, and the awesome company, Genie."

He could hear but not see her smile. "You are very welcome, Jack."

He sighed. "I'm hungry again. I don't think I'm up for another creative food wish at the moment, so I guess I'll order a pizza. Would you mind if we take a break from our all-day copulation?"

It was her turn to sigh, in (mostly) mock regret. "No, I guess not, Jack."

He smiled, then gently rolled them on their sides and pulled out of her. This time her sigh of regret sounded completely genuine. He felt a bit regretful himself, but it also felt pretty good to stand up and move around a bit. "What kind of pizza do you like?"

"Well, as I have never actually tasted it, I really don't know. However, it's likely that whatever you pick I will enjoy."

"Ok, supreme it is." He picked up the phone and dialed the number by memory. After he hung up, he asked. "Can you tell me if Stan is delivering tonight?"

"Not yet. I need an erotic reason."

"Well, he's a good kid, trying to work his way through college, and if he is, I think I'll let you answer the door."

She raised an eyebrow at him.

----------

Stan Shelland pulled up to the apartment building, slung open his door, grabbed the pizza carrier, and trotted inside and up the three flights of stairs. While he didn't much like the climb, he was always glad to deliver pizzas to Jack. The guy ordered often, was always nice, even when Stan was running behind, and always gave good tips.

He reached Jack's door and rang the buzzer. A few seconds later it opened. "Hey, Jack! Here's your piz..."

This wasn't Jack. This wasdefinitely not Jack. This was an unbelievably hot girl, completely nude except for skimpy g-string panties and long dark red hair covering her otherwise bare tits. She smiled, and his brain froze.

"Hi, Stan!" she exclaimed, as if they had known each other for years. "Jack's in the bathroom, but he signed this check and asked me to fill out the rest. Is that ok?"

"Uh..."

She waited, a patient, friendly expression on her face.

"Sure," he finally managed.

"Great! How much is it?"

"Uh..." He was finding it impossible to tear his eyes away from her to look at the price printed on the box, and there was no way he was going to actually remember the amount. After waiting several moments, she looked down at the box, revealing and hiding tantalizing bits of cleavage as she did.

"Fifteen seventy five, correct?"

He nodded dumbly. She could have said any amount and he would have done the same.

"Ok, let's see here..." She held the checkbook in her left hand and tried to fill out the check with the pen in her right, but her long hair kept getting in the way. Finally, with an exasperated expression, she tossed her head to flip the hair over her left shoulder, revealing one full, perfect tit. Stan's cock sprang to instant rock-ness, and his knees almost buckled. This shit never happened in real life!

Obstacle out of the way, she completed the check and tore it from the book, having to stop in the middle and finish it very carefully, as it wasn't tearing out cleanly, and threatened to rip in half. Finally done, she handed it to Stan, or tried to. "Here you go, Stan." Eyes glued to her nipple, his hand came up blindly and groped for the check. Once he finally took it, she reached out and gently took the pizza box from his other hand. "Thanks Stan!"

He stood there for a while longer, until he finally realized it was time to go. He stumbled backward, still looking at her, as she for some reason had not closed the door yet. Reaching the stairs, he turned, lest he fall down them backwards, and stiffly started to descend.

No one believed him when he got back to the restaurant, of course. Just as well, he realized. He definitely wanted to be the one to continue to deliver pizzas to Jack's apartment.

A bit later he realized the tip was for more than the pizza itself.

Much later he had the most awesome dream, and for the first time ever he DIDN'T wake up before the good part, nor did the memories of the dream fade the next morning as they always had before.

----------

Taking their pizza, a couple of paper plates, napkins, and cans of soda back to the bed, Jack and Genie feasted as they watched a more traditional DVD on the big screen; a blockbuster drama which quickly had Genie completely engrossed. After that they resumed their reclined, spooned, impaled position for a light comedy, Genie's wonderful laughter ringing out at even the stupidest jokes, the resulting vibrations again doing interesting things to Jack's buried shaft.

At the conclusion of the second movie, Jack decided it was bedtime. After a week of puzzle solving and magic sex, he had not yet come up with a way to wish up a sexual fortune, so tomorrow was still a work day. Again Genie offered, "Would you like to experience a fantasy tonight, Jack?" When he again declined, she looked slightly miffed, apparently because she thought he was not taking full advantage of her abilities.

"I will experience fantasies, I promise. I'm simply still enjoying you, the ultimate fantasy, and I don't want to rush that."

She smiled, appeased, and they turned to lay spooned, her back to his front, his shaft still filling her tight passage completely, and drifted off to sleep.

12