All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles Ch. 22'

by Joe Brolly

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JeazzJeazzover 18 years ago
WOW

Just love this series!! can't wait for next story. Everyone turns in for the night, but do they all turn in to their own hotelrooms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I can't wait for more!

Joe, Joe, Joe, is there any way you could perhaps write faster? Like, maybe, 2x or 3x faster? Your stuff is really wonderful; delightfully squishy fantasy and a fun story line as well. Bravo! Bravo!

john-the-author

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree...

Seriously, you need to right a lot faster. I can't take the waiting of the next submissions. This is by far the best story i have read. Great job and hurry, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best work I've ever read on this site

While there is often very little overt sex in these stories, they always seem deeply erotic. The author is masterful in stringing along his audience with the promise of new sexual fantasies, while doling out just enough to keep us begging for each installment.

When will Jennifer go down on Susan? When will Jamie have her threesome with Jack and Jennifer? When will Jack start to gather his harem in earnest? Only "Joe Brolly" knows for sure. I can't wait to find out, but I *will* wait, and gladly so.

Thanks, Joe. Please keep writing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

Best work on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Agree also

Perhaps Jennifer could grant all of our wishes that you would be granted the ability to church out more of these chapters faster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent work, keep them coming

By far one of the best stories I have read here.

Joe, I hope you don't grow tired of writing because I'm very far from getting tired of reading.

cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i would gladly pay for this

I wish there was a way to rate a 6... I love this and am absolutely hooked to the series. Please keep going with it.

This is worthy of publication. I know I would gladly pay for the pleasure of reading this excellent work.

dragonlord_nzdragonlord_nzover 18 years ago
Keep it coming

Im breathless waiting for the next installment of this story... and ive just finished reading all the story so far...

Joe your a BRILLIANT storyteller

Sebastian4Sebastian4over 18 years ago
Great fun

Its great, after being gone for a while to come back and see a couple more chapters waiting for me to read. I liked this one especially because you had me chuckling in many places.

Thanks for keeping at the story!!

elnivekelnivekalmost 13 years ago
yeah more please

YES YES YES best story on literotica..you have to keep publishing! PLEASEE

cylinderlitecylinderlitealmost 12 years ago
loved it

it was great especially with the "hypnosis"

wet_specialwet_specialalmost 8 years ago
Very erotic

After the vivid fantasy with Mary we were reminded of exactly what it was like to be virginally horny. The hypnosis brought that back for a porn star, which is just magnificent. Then you dropped the two gifts! Wow. Even though you often leave much to the imagination, the prose here is more than enough to get that engine revved, without gratuitously interrupting the plot narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous