Genie Chronicles Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're serious, aren't you? You really think she can help me?"

Jack smiled reassuringly. "Absolutely. No thinking required."

She looked at him for a long moment, then nodded nervously. "Nick has talked a lot about you two, and about all the surprises you spring, but that he trusts you guys. I guess I will, too. When?"

"When is good for you?"

"The sooner the better, before I chicken out."

"With Nick, or without?"

"Hmmm. Well, it would be a nice surprise, I guess, if it works as well as you say." she mused.

"That should work better, actually. It looks like we'll be finished up here by late afternoon. I'll grab Jennifer at some point and let her know what's going on. When we get done, you and she can run to our room with the video camera. Give Nick some story about you guys going off to do something, and then I'll ask him to peruse the floor with me. We'll follow you after giving you plenty of time to finish."

"Okay," Cassie replied, still looking uncertain, but a bit excited, too.

They completed preparing the simulators and accessories, then split up to help the others. Jack joined Jennifer to set up a display. They bumped into each other a couple of times as they maneuvered around, but it soon became obvious that Jennifer was intentionally and more and more overtly rubbing him with butt and chest. After a particularly outrageous ram with her bumper, Jack staggered and laughed, "What are you doing?!" She looked at him innocently.

"Didn't you tell Cassie that you were going to grab me? How big an opportunity do you need?"

"Ah! So I did. I have been quite remiss." The resumed their work, and as she continued to nudge him with tit and ass, she received a good grab or fondle each time. They also quietly discussed Jack's plans for Cassie.

True to Jack's predication, they finished prepping the booth around four thirty. Nick told everyone they could go, but to meet in the hotel lobby at seven, as FI would treat everyone to dinner. Jennifer and Cassie had gotten their heads together briefly, so Cassie told Nick that she and Jennifer were going to take care of a 'girl thing', and she would meet him in the room in time to get ready. Jamie had already skipped off to explore, but Susan looked after the two ladies, probably a little hurt that they didn't include her in the 'girl thing'. Jack went over to her and said, "They aren't excluding you. Cassie just wants to talk to Jennifer a little in private. You know how easy Jennifer is to talk to. Now let's go look around a bit and bug Nick about having a girlfriend. Did you know he had one?"

Susan brightened, and nodded her head. "Sort of. He's fairly mysterious about his personal life, but he's made a few comments in passing. I don't know anything about her, other than she seems very nice, and very pretty."

"Yep. Nick and I will be the envy of everyone at dinner, what with each of us having two of the most gorgeous women in town, one on each arm." Susan smiled and blushed mildly at the praise. Jack wrapped his arm around her waist in a friendly fashion and bumped her hip with his as they walked. "So, will you be my date?" he asked in a goofy voice. Susan's smile widened into a big grin. "I'd tell on you, but I have a feeling Jennifer would just say we'd make great bookends or something. I think I'll have a fight from Jamie for the position, though. She seems rather taken with you here of late." It was Jack's turn to give an embarrassed smile and a shrug.

They caught up with Nick, and Susan peppered him with lots of questions about Cassie. He just grinned a lopsided grin and gave mostly unspecific answers as they meandered around the hall. When Susan stopped to check out a partially-assembled display that looked to promote some sort of odd looking vibrator, Nick sidled up to Jack and said quietly, "You know, don't you?"

Jack laughed at the echoing of Cassie's earlier question, drawing a questioning look from Susan. He just shrugged and pointed at Nick with his head. She looked at both of them suspiciously for a second before going back to her perusal.

"Yeah, I recognized her."

"I figured as much when you guys were talking earlier. You didn't grill her did you? She hates that."

"Nope. We actually didn't talk about it much at all. We did discuss the simulator a bit. She seemed impressed, and expressed an interest in seeing it in action. So, I'm assuming that you haven't mentioned it to her?"

"No. We don't talk about my work much. Or hers, for that matter. I'm really surprised she came out here with me, actually. I think it's the opportunity to see a few of her friends living here that got her to come. She's going to visit with them while we are at the show."

"Gotcha. Good thing I didn't ask her if she was going to help as another booth babe."

Nick nodded emphatically. "A very good thing. I should probably mention to Susan and Jamie not to ask her, even in jest." Nick frowned for a moment. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention her previous profession to anyone else. She isn't ashamed of it, and doesn't mind discussing it with friends, but she doesn't like the big deal everyone makes of it when they find out."

"I understand. I have to ask you though, how does one get an ex-adult film star as a girlfriend, and is it everything one might imagine?"

Nick gave Jack a quizzical and slightly exasperated look. "You, with someone as 'Jennifer' as Jennifer is, are still curious about that? Why the hell do you care?"

Jack shrugged. "I'd be letting down all warm-blooded guys everywhere if I didn't ask."

Nick rolled his eyes. "Well we met at one of the last promo things she did, for her last video. We just sort of hit it off. She later said it was because I talked to her like a 'pretty girl I wanted to get to know better', rather than a 'human fuck toy' while she was surrounded by larger than life size photos of herself, mostly naked. Shortly after that she retired, and we've been dating ever since. We care deeply for each other," Nick looked mock-sternly at Jack, "and all I'm going to say in response to you second question is that it is much more and a little less that one might imagine."

Jack laughed again. "Fair enough. I'm happy for you both."

"Thanks. Now, what's this 'girl thing' she's gone off with Jennifer about? I get the feeling they are up to something."

"Well, I can't speak for Cassie, but that could be said of Jennifer at pretty much any time. You should know that by now."

Nick chuckled. "True. And knowing both Jennifer and Cassie as I do, I guess whatever they're up to will be interesting."

--------

Cassie admired Jennifer's flowing mane of deep red hair and perfect figure a bit lasciviously, a bit jealously, and a bit professionally as Jennifer moved with an unconscious and easy grace around the hotel room. Man, Cassie thought, she could name her own price...

"Okay, all set." Jennifer pulled up a chair in front of Cassie and sat. "Ready?"

Cassie nodded nervously.

Jennifer held up a pendant on a long chain and started swinging it slowly. "Just relax. Watch the pendant and listen to my voice."

Cassie thought this was awfully hokey, but couldn't resist becoming captivated by Jennifer's low, sensual voice and the swinging pendant. What was that on the face of it, a lamp? When Jennifer said, "I'm going to count slowly from ten to one, and before I am finished you will be in a deep, relaxed sleep," Cassie thought lazily, yeah, right.

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five..."

Cassie's eyes drifted closed, and then popped open again. Uh, huh, she knew this wouldn't work. She sighed sadly. "Sorry, I guess I'm just not a good candidate for hypnotism."

Jennifer grinned at her. "Actually, you were a perfect candidate." She reached over and stopped the video camera that had been recording the proceedings and hit rewind.

Cassie frowned. "What do you mean 'were'?"

"We're done. Everything went great."

"Huh? You didn't do anything, you just counted down from ten, and that was it."

"Oh? And what's the last number you remember?"

Cassie blinked in confusion for a moment, "Uh, five, I guess."

"Well, I counted down to one."

"... oh. I see. Well, did it work? I don't feel any different."

"Are you sure? I know from earlier that you love how Nick holds you, kisses you passionately, makes slow love to you." Jennifer sat on the bed beside Cassie's chair and continued in a softer, once again sensuous voice. "But now how do you feel about his sucking your nipples, flicking them lightly with his tongue before kissing his way slowly down to your pussy and spreading your lips with his tongue, licking teasingly between them, his licks getting excruciatingly closer to your clit. His tongue finally touches, and you jump and moan at the contact. He slowly licks the entire length of his tongue repeatedly against your most sensitive bud, while a long finger slowly pushes inside you and starts to fuck..."

Jennifer went on for several moments, until her sensual monologue finally made Cassie say "Stop!" She panted, her nipples obviously diamond-hard beneath her blouse, and looked at Jennifer in wonder and a little apprehension. "What have you done to me? I haven't been this excited and horny since the homecoming king drove me to make-out park after senior prom!"

"Only what we said I would do. Here, look for yourself." Jennifer held out the video camera, which had the small foldout color screen extended, and pushed play. The sound from the camera's small speaker was a bit tinny, but perfectly audible.

"... four, three, two, one. You are now in a deep, relaxed sleep, and ready to receive my instruction. When you awake, you will not remember what I tell you, or even that you have been asleep, but the instructions I give to you will remain in effect unless and until I again put you under and change or remove these commands." Jennifer paused. "From now on, all of your sexual experiences before you met Nick will seem as if they happened in another life. You will remember them vividly, but it will be almost as if they happened to someone else. You will start your sexual life anew, as excited about the experiences ahead as you were for your very first time, yet with none of the anxiety or apprehension, since you will have all of you memories, experience, and knowledge to draw on..."

The actual hypnotism was all complete bullshit, of course. The change in Cassie as Jennifer was describing had been accomplished by a wish made by Jack, with another putting her to sleep while Jennifer spouted the mumbo jumbo, then waking her again.

Cassie watched the little on-screen Jennifer reach out a hand to gently cup sleeping Cassie's right breast and run a thumb around a quickly hard nipple. Fully awake Cassie gave a mostly amused, mildly offended "Hey!" as Jennifer smiled and waved at the camera while she continued to fondle before leaning over to whisper for a few moments in sleeping Cassie's ear. This earned a much more offended "Hey!"

As the on-screen Jennifer said," I will now count from one to ten, and at ten you will waken feeling fully refreshed and relaxed. One..." awake Cassie protested, "You guys said that I could trust you! What was that you whispered?"

"You can trust us. I did that in full view of the camera. I didn't try to hide it in any way. It was just a little fun, a couple of gifts for you, and for Nick. If you don't like them, then I can start the recorder again and put you back under to remove them."

"Gifts? What gifts?"

"Well, the first happens when you hear this word..." Jennifer leaned over and whispered in Cassie's ear. Cassie gasped and then moaned, as she immediately felt more sexually aroused than she could remember ever feeling in her 'previous life'. She writhed in her seat, her hands continuously making fists as they ached to maul a tit, savagely pinch a nipple, flail a clit, and mercilessly finger-fuck a pussy. It was all Cassie could do to prevent them from ravaging her body, or reaching out to grab Jennifer's face and bury it in her own already dripping pussy, or... and then she knew it was more than she could do. Very soon she would be absolutely powerless against her own desire, and would be unable to resist doing something. She had a brief, fevered thought that only some very strong restraints tied to ankles and wrists might stop her, and that thought in turn both horrified her that she might actually be put in a position where she couldn't get any relief, and sent her arousal rocketing to even greater heights at the idea that she might be put in a position where she couldn't get any relief.

Jennifer whispered again, "And the second is this word..."

Cassie's body stiffened, then convulsed violently in orgasm. Jennifer reached out to pull her gently onto the bed before she could fall out of the chair, and then held her as Cassie continued to shudder and quake through the intense experience. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, until she finally came down enough to where she could grunt loudly for a moment, and then pant as her shudders eventually subsided. She looked at Jennifer in wonder as she gasped for breath.

Jennifer said, "It is your choice. I can remove these 'gifts' now, or at any time you wish, or change the words that trigger them. Or you can keep them to give to Nick, or anyone else, whenever you desire. I think you will agree, though, that they should not be given lightly, as they will hold a fairly great sway over you, and should only be told to someone you trust completely."

Cassie nodded, still looking at Jennifer in awe.

--------

Cassie made it back to her and Nick's room just in time to hop in the shower before Nick arrived. The satisfaction from her recent mega-ton orgasm was all that kept her from jumping him and making them very, very late for dinner. Thus they arrived at the lobby right on time, Nick a bit mystified but thrilled about his girlfriend's all-around happier attitude, completely unaware of his impending 'doom' at the hands of a now virginally-horny woman with the knowledge and experience of a porn star.

They decided to travel up the strip a ways to the World of Hollywood restaurant, where they Ooo'd and Ahhh'd at all the move props and memorabilia while they waited for their table. They enjoyed an entertaining and slightly raucous dinner, and then decided to walk back down the strip to try to catch some of the free outdoor shows that several of the hotels put on to attract spectators, which hopefully would turn into gamblers. Their timing was good, and they caught both a pirate battle and an incredible, humongous fountain display on their leisurely walk back. Even Jamie, with her younger energy, was exhausted by the time they entered the lobby, and as they had to get up bright and early for the show the next morning, everyone agreed to call it a night.

12