All Comments on 'Genie Valentine'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
l8blooml8bloomover 17 years ago
::sweat::

Clever way to find the ring : )

Sweet balance of love & lust ... what everybody wishes for on Valentine's Day.

A perfect venue for Laresa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a great story!

The ring gets to some deserving people, everybody haves fun, including the genie. Why not?

Good luck in the contest,

Maharat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely

Very well balanced and imaginative tale, crafted and honed very skillfully. Impressive. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Sweet

I think this was an awesome story of unselfish love. It shows thinking for others more than yourself can be good for you also.

starrkersstarrkersover 17 years ago
Pretty story

Everyone gets some fun, and some good comes of it as well. Nicely done.

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
A sexy djinn...

a loving couple, a torrid threesome and MST3K. Who could ask for anything more? Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my

Thank you. This story could be my family. I have a son with autism. The healing of Garion brought tears. My wife is somewhat sickly and overweight and Lee putting his wifes needs before his own made this the perfect story. Then a great, very well described sex scene...perfect.

I'll be pulling out the quarters at every ring machine I pass.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very Inventive

A nice way to find the ring. Very modern and very fun. You have such great ideas with Laresa, this was just another of many. Wonderful read. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You have a huge

heart Dark. In mine, I wish all your wishes to come true. This was a beautiful Laresa story. Good luck in the contest.

capricious_chiccapricious_chicover 17 years ago
Aww

What a sweet and lovely story. Well done. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

More a valentine story with a messege of hope, but still able to get me aroused. Please do more stories like this.

deathlynxdeathlynxover 17 years ago
Very cool!

It's a great addition to the Laresa universe...touching and erotic! A very good read!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
I love...

I love the Laresa stories... this is a really touching addition to the chain, and a moving entry, Dark. A departure for you, I think, and I'm impressed.

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoabout 17 years ago
Sweet...

a very nice addition to the Laresa stories!

Script

glynndahglynndahabout 17 years ago
Very moving

I also have a son with autism. I can remember wishing for a cure when he was a toddler. I never thought to wish for that kind of genie, though.

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
beautifully done

this is the first of the laresa series that I've read and it won't be the last. A wonderful tale, Dark. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Fan

As a caregiver for my Bride of 23 years this story has added a twist to a simple dream.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Wow. just... wow. THis is more than likely the most unique Genie-based story i have ever read, and damn is it a great read in it's own right. 5/5 easy.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved the story.

A beautiful story, and naturally being by you it has a hot love scene thrown in.

BTW, did you win the competition?

My mind being what it is, I can see how things could get interesting if it were real life, though.

With Lee and Lynn being the type of people that they are, they would likely want to help others dealing with autism, and also with back problems similar to Lynn's. While Laresa could do this on a small scale, word would spread and on a larger scale it is likely that Laresa would soon run up against the rule about affecting history. One way around it would be for Laresa to 1) keep it a mystery as to how people recovered, 2) Make other recoveries slower, 3) Subtly affect people so that they accept such recoveries without broadcasting the news, and 4) limit the recoveries to people Lynn and Lee have a personal conection with.

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Wonderful fairy tale quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous