All Comments on 'Gentleman's Maid Ch. 02'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Alien47Alien47over 18 years ago
Un-gentleman

Dung-pushing is gross.

Jud17Jud17over 18 years ago
The act may be gross, but the writing isn't.

In response to the earlier comment anal sex may be gross to some, but I found this chapter not only even more erotic than the first but an interesting insight into the developing sexuality of Cecilia and Sir Edward's own complex character which is a delicious (and entertaining) contradiction of affection, manly needs and his status as a knight of the realm (possibly knighted for services to industry?) and use of power. I would also add that, although I can't recall if a specific time period is mentioned, the activity which is described as gross is at least authentic, as confirmed by Victorian erotica especially.

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 18 years ago
Wonderful development

Hi:

The blossoming of Cecelia into a very sensual sexual creature as her erotic horizons are broadened and deepened is a wonderful development and very true to life when the naive and uninitiated are exposed to delights they never dreamed of!! Well, as to my life anyway!! *giggles* And - isn't that the soul of erotic literature?

Keep up the great work m'dear!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

I think "Gentlemans Maid " is a great erotic story. It's very much like the classic Victorian erotica that I enjoy so much. Are there any plans to continue the story? I think you should. LSF

hannabi19hannabi19about 12 years ago
hot story

i would love to be that maid!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES