All Comments on 'Gently Does It'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another rape story from the guy who hasn't had sex without forcing a woman in 20 years....if ever!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

This chick can't really be this dense. I know its just a story but come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think its time Lit banned this rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

you writer's have nothing but disdain for husbands always showing them to incompetent lover and half queer wanting to suck their wives lovers cocks. Why didn't you have the balls to have her husband walk in and beat the shit out of Mike and then kick Carlene so hard in the skanky cunt of hers that she would be wearing it for a hat for a year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I really wish....

I really wish the author's mom would kick him out of her basement. You can't post drivel like this from a refrigerator box. Half a star for the story sucking, another5 half for the author being an inbred loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story next chapters

Let me get this straight, Carlene without making a sound tries to investigate what is going on in the bed room, takes Mikes word, and is Raped, but really, Carlene went willingly so perhaps it was not rape. The next chapter of this would be she calls it rape, and the bastard gets what is coming to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She should cry rape.

Technically she didn't really want to fuck Mike. He tricked her. She has his cum in her. If she starts screaming rape, with all the witness present, Mike won't stand a chance at trial!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing attack of the mutes

It always amazes me how the "women" (lets call them females, as women are better than that) go completely MUTE when being raped or taken advantage of. Then the only response is voyeuristic cucks looking to snatch up leftovers of the "defiled slut".

Amazingly unoriginal and needless in today's social experiment. Get realistic or start posting in "fiction and space-aliens"

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was fun!

5 stars

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

These are so patently stupid that Websters needed to create a new level for the sheer amount of idiocy these literary disasters are.

Literally none tries to fuck others spouses at BBQ even when the lying anons and latent homosexuals tell us they have/their cheating pouses have (and how haaaawwwt it was too).

Dumb as every other one of these. Not sure whats dumber the writer or the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous