All Comments on 'Georgia and Darcy Ch. 02'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing work

Loved the flow of the chapter as you brought together two separate stories and timelines..waiting in anticipation for Chapter 3

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Fun Series!

5 Stars

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
This was way too short.

This whole chapter could have been about Carol and her boys. Thank God there is another Chapter.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
it was good until

she shaved off her bush. grown women should have hair down there, not be bare like a prepubescent girl. just one man's opinion.otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Fun, fun!! Both families are going to be sharing for a long time...

It is too bad Carol's sons had to wait 20 years for the fun to start...but, better late than never!

Five Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Only one thing I would change. In my opinion, women, especially mature women, should have some hair. Regardless of the shape or length, it makes them look like women, not young girls. Get I'm just old school, and a HUGE fan of the 'bush'. Other than that, great story. Kind of feel for Carol's boys, but better late than never.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES