Georgia and Darcy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol went on. "It was my fault. I left the door open on purpose. Do you understand? I wanted you both to see me." She intentionally left out her knowledge of the bathroom spying and the panty stealing to not humiliate them, turning it back onto herself. "It was wrong and I hope you can forgive me."

The boys were dumbfounded and aroused at the same time. Douglas was first to speak. "Mom, there's nothing to forgive. While we're talking openly, I think I can speak for Billy as well here, we were pretty obsessed by you back then. We would've done anything to see you doing that. We wanted to come in!"

William didn't expect Douglas to admit it but was relieved when he did. A twenty year open secret was laid bare between the three, it felt as if a weight had been lifted.

Carol placed down her glass and lay a hand atop Douglas'. "You don't know how happy that makes me honey. To hear you say that. I know it's wrong but I wanted to make love to you. To teach you how to be men. Both of you." Carol turned towards William leaving her hand on Dougs, her robe opened up fully, exposing both breasts. William immediately got up and approached his mother as she held out her other hand to him. "It can still happen you know, if you want it!"

William took her hand in his and held it against his heart, almost pledging himself to her. Douglas on the other hand withdrew his. "Mom! That was a lifetime ago. We're married now. We've got kids!"

Carol turned back to him. "They never need know. Tell me Douglas, how is your sex life? Is it once a month, on your birthday?"

Douglas was shocked. "Mom!"

"Does she go down on you honey? I'm just saying, I'm willing to do anything for my boys. Whatever you want." Looking back at William she lowered her hand down his chest and over his stomach. Reaching his belt she went further until she felt his hardness. William let out his breath as his mother rubbed her hand along his length.

Douglas had seen enough. Coming out from behind the bar he made towards to hallway. "I can't do this," he stated as he passed by his mother and brother. Carol stood up and went to him, catching him by the arm. "Honey wait," she stated. Her robe was now fully open, her breasts jutting out towards him and her smooth pussy barely a foot from his groin. Carol moved in closer and ran her hand down his side. "Before you go, just one more question Douglas. Does she let you put it in her ass?"

Douglas didn't answer. He looked at William as if for support then left the room and the house. Reversing his car out of the driveway he took one final look at the house and began driving home. His mind was a blur. None of it seemed real. What had just been teenage fantasies was now a reality. Well for William at least, he thought. He needed some normality back in his life, the sound of his wife's voice. Pulling over the car he decided to call her and let her know he was on his way home. Reaching into his jacket pocket for his phone his hand met something soft. He pulled it out and tuned on the interior light. He was holding his mothers panties. "What the fuck?" He asked himself. "When did she?" And he quickly remembered as he left, her running her hand down his side. He ran his fingers across the transparent material where only minutes before his mothers pussy had been. The teenager in him took control, lifting the panties to his face and inhaling their scent. He closed his eyes and thought of her naked. She did look good for her age. She had been so honest. It must have taken such courage, he thought. As he breathed in his mothers aroma he was suddenly aware his erection had returned. "What am I doing?"

Douglas' car screeched to a halt in the driveway. He burst through the door and into the living room. Carol sat on the couch with William laying on her lap. Her left breast was in her sons mouth and he was sucking at her nipple like a baby. Williams pants were down mid thigh and Carol was masturbating him, not stopping as her other son entered the room. "OK. I want in!" Was all Douglas said.

* * * * *

In 1993, Yvette and Georgia left the bar after 2am. The band they'd seen, Tool, had been amazing and Georgia was still buzzing. The first night out for Georgia after the birth of her child and the first drinks she'd had in nearly a year, she wasn't as drunk as she'd thought she'd be. "What do we do now sis?" Yvette asked as they walked along the entertainment strip. "Another bar, a nightclub?"

Georgia's eyes focused on a neon sign ahead of them and an idea formed in her head. She thought of her baby boy at home with her mother. The love she had for her son, the boy she named Darcy. "That!" She pointed at the red flashing letters.

"Are you serious? Mom'll kill you!" Yvette laughed as the girls entered the building, the word "Tattoo" illuminating their faces.

"I'll just have to get it where she won't see!" Georgia smiled.

* * * * *

Darcy knelt on the shower floor before his mother. His face was inches from her groin. He looked up into her eyes as hot water cascaded down from her head and body. "I love it Mom!" He looked back at his mothers crotch and the small love heart tattoo to the left of her pubes. The word 'Darcy' wrapped around it in italics. He kissed the tattoo and then her pubic mound. His lips went lower and he kissed the top of her labia. Water ran into his mouth and he sucked it up along with her clitoris. Georgia sighed and clutched at her breasts, pinching the nipples between her fingers. She kept her eyes on her son, not wanting to miss a moment of their lovemaking. Darcy took hold of Georgia's buttocks and squeezed whilst pulling her onto his face. His tongue found the entrance to her vagina and he penetrated, reveling in the taste and heat of her cunt. Georgia obscenely worked her pelvis back and forth across her sons mouth. She wanted to taste herself on him, she needed him inside her.

With a reluctant gasp Georgia extracted her son's mouth from between her legs and pushed down on his tattooed shoulders, causing Darcy to sit on the floor of the shower. His cock stood rigid below her and Georgia lowered herself to within inches of the proud head. Darcy steadied her progress by holding her buttocks and Georgia took hold of his cock. She directed it to her opening and then allowed her son's length to slowly invade her vagina, filling her completely. Their pubic bones met and their faces came together. Georgia's tongue thrust inside her sons mouth and Darcy sucked it as he'd done her clitoris moments before. Georgia tasted cunt on her son, her own cunt. She felt a surge of maternal love, of devotion. Nothing could have prepared her for the emotion she now felt. Tears welled in her eyes as she realized she'd found her soulmate.

She thrust her hips back and forth on his cock. Darcy had one hand on her ass and the other on her breast. He could have cum at any time but he forced himself not to. She would cum before him, he would guarantee it. He moved his mouth from hers and kissed her chin, gently biting along her jawline, her neck. Georgia leaned back and his mouth went to her breast. He enveloped a nipple and sucked, moving his hand up to the other to pinch. Georgia leaned further back, one hand on the floor behind her and her feet either side of Darcy. Her son watched as she placed a hand at her cunt and whilst riding his cock, began masturbating her clitoris. The water sprayed across their bodies and the heat in the shower increased. Georgia's neck and face were flushed red as she slapped at her clit and began to climax, her body shivered and explosions went off in her head, her scream filling the bathroom. She clasped her hand down hard on her clit and slowed her gyrating.

The orgasm subsiding, Georgia thrust forward and wrapped her arms around her son. Her mouth went to his ear. "You can cum inside me." Darcy needed no further prompting, the slightest movement of his hips against his mothers groin had his orgasm approaching. He held his breath with his mouth open as Georgia again moved her lips to his. She felt his cock release inside her, every pulse, every spurt of semen. She squeezed her pelvic floor around him prolonging his orgasm. Darcy finally took a breath and kissed his mother's mouth, their tongues entwined like mating snakes. For minutes they made out like teens, caressing each others body, joined at the hip. The water continued to fall and their adventure had just begun.

* * * * *

A suburb away, Carol lay in the bath shaving her pussy.

End of Chapter 2

12