Georgie Girl Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,596 Followers

"Well, I hadn't given it much thought, but this pretty much confirms it all right," I chuckled. "You said you had a part time job. What do you do?"

"It's an unpaid position. I help look after Nan, my grandmother. She lives next door and is a little hard of hearing, so I keep an eye out for her. She doesn't drive any more, so I take her wherever she needs to go. It isn't too demanding since she's very active for her age."

We soon arrived at Hashimoto's and I watched as Georgette expertly parked the car in a single, smooth move. It gave me the impression that a car with this pedigree and performance wasn't wasted on her.

It was over our meal that Georgette revealed more about her family. I already knew their ancestors had been living in San Francisco since the mid-nineteenth century. She was born in the unit where her mother and father still lived. She went to school in the neighborhood and then to San Francisco State before doing her doctorate at Geary.

Her grandfather, Thomas Senior, saw the potential of technological growth in what was now known as the Silicon Valley. He had been one of the first investors in Intel and Cisco, riding them with his clients to enormous growth. He survived Cisco's interrupted success and still came out a wealthy man, along with his principal clients. Her father had built on his father's success. Georgette's mother did volunteer work with the nearby cancer clinic, driving various women to and from the treatment facilities.

Georgette's Uncle, Devon desBiens, had recently retired as a senior partner at one of the oldest law firms in the Bay Area; Cunliffe, Harcourt and desBiens. He too had amassed a sizable fortune and was spending more time traveling the world with his wife, Mary. Not yet sixty, they were determined to enjoy their success while they could. I thought about my parents and hoped that when the time came, they could too.

Nanette desBiens, or Nan as almost everyone called her, was Georgette's grandmother and a widow for the past seven years. Her husband, Harlan, had been a successful General Motors dealer and he too had amassed a tidy sum to tide them over in retirement. Unfortunately, he didn't live long enough to really enjoy the fruits of his labor.

When Georgette talked about her grandmother, I could sense it was with a special feeling. I think she might have been closer to her grandmother than her parents, but I couldn't be sure. It was clear, however, that the two had a special bond and I thought about my grandparents and realized it was probably true for me and my paternal grandfather. He and I had a lot in common in our beliefs and interests, and like my father, I had inherited his handyman instincts. If I were looking for someone to share an idea with, it would be either Dad or Grampa Smith that I would go to.

All too soon we had finished our meal and when I looked around, we were among the last people in the restaurant. We had talked, sipped green tea and talked some more. I had enjoyed every minute of it and I had the sense that Georgette did too. We argued about the bill but Georgette won and paid it, claiming I couldn't afford it on my limited student budget. She was right, of course, but that didn't make me feel any better. I felt I was taking advantage of her and said so.

"I'll let you know when you're taking advantage of me," she smirked.

As we approached her car, she stopped and turned to me.

"It's early yet, John. It didn't rain after all and there's even some moon peeking between the clouds. Why don't we go for a drive?"

"Uhhm ... sure ... okay." I was surprised that she wanted to extend the evening. Happily surprised.

I hadn't really thought about it, but aside from green tea, we hadn't had anything to drink at all. I didn't really need anything. Being with her was intoxicating enough.

"Let's go to Half Moon Bay. It's not far and we can have some fun on San Mateo Road. I love to stretch this car out when I can."

"Sure ... let's go," I agreed enthusiastically.

We headed down I 280 at well over the speed limit, but apparently without attracting any attention. Perhaps it was because so many other drivers in California also thought speed limits were optional. When we turned west up highway 92, Georgette began to put the BMW through its paces. Within a minute or so I realized she was a talented driver and in full command of this powerful car.

"I've changed my mind," she said gleefully. "Let's head down Skyline to La Honda and over to the coast from there."

"You're the boss," I said, grinning as she pushed the car into the corners with a skill I admired. "You've had driving lessons, haven't you?"

"Yes ... I took some lessons at Infineon Raceway a few years ago. This car would be wasted on me without them."

She wasn't driving dangerously and I felt confident in both her and the car and we whistled off the Santa Cruz Mountains down La Honda toward the Pacific. It was fun to watch Georgette having fun. When we got to San Gregorio, she pulled over on the verge and turned to me.

"Want to try it?"

"Oh ... I don't know, Georgette. I'm not anywhere near as good a driver as you."

"That's all right, John. Just drive within your limits and you'll be fine. Let's go up Highway 1 to Half Moon Bay and then up the grade toward I 280 again."

At that, she got out of the driver's seat and walked around to my side, opening the door for me. I admit, I was excited at the prospect of driving this magnificent machine. I climbed out and took the keys from her before slipping behind the wheel.

I didn't have to make any adjustments to the wheel, seat or mirrors. They all seemed to be about right for me. I turned the key and released the hand brake, checked the mirrors for traffic, and pulled out onto the roadway.

It's hard to describe just how different a luxury performance car is from an ordinary vehicle. There was no doubt about it, this wasn't my father's Chevrolet. I took it easy driving up US 1 since there was more traffic than there had been on Skyline. When I turned east and began to climb once more into the mountains, I could feel the difference. Georgette had shown me how to set the transmission and suspension to "sport" settings and I could feel the difference.

I didn't drive anywhere near as quickly as she had, but it was much more quickly than I would have driven any ordinary car. It made me feel more competent and in control than I was used to. It was exhilarating as we wound our way up and down the tight curves of the road and back to the freeway. I backed off from speeding on I 280 and we cruised into the city outskirts, merging onto Highway 1 once more before turning off on Irving St. and heading to my apartment building.

When I pulled up in front of the building I sat behind the wheel for a few moments, just enjoying the last moments before I got out.

"That was amazing, Georgette. What a car! I've never had an experience like that before. When I invent my machine and get rich, this is the first thing I'm going to buy," I laughed.

"Good for you, John. We all need to have a goal in mind." Her smile told me she had enjoyed our outing.

"Thank you for the opportunity. It was something I won't soon forget."

"I've been meaning to ask you, John. Are you going home for Thanksgiving?"

"No ... I'm saving my money to go home for the Christmas break. I found a cheap flight from Oakland to Spokane. My parents will pick me up there. I wouldn't want to miss Christmas with them."

"Would you like to spend Thanksgiving with me and my parents and Nan? We'd love to have you join us."

"Oh ... well ... I don't know. They don't know me and I wouldn't want to impose on an important family occasion."

"It's no imposition at all, John. You don't want to spend Thanksgiving alone, and I know my parents would like to meet you and so would Nan ... my grandmother. It would make the day much better since my aunt and uncle are off on one of their vacations. Please come."

"Well ... if you're sure it would be okay," I said hesitantly.

"I'm sure. We'll expect you, then," she smiled, getting out of the car.

"Thanks again for dinner and the great evening," I said, handing her the keys. I really enjoyed it."

"So did I," she smiled again, giving me another hug I didn't expect.

I watched her drive away before I walked toward the building and up to my apartment. It had been a wonderful evening with a beautiful woman and I was going to think about just how nice it was for a long time. And now, I had Thanksgiving to look forward to. I was a bit nervous about meeting her family, but excited about another chance to spend some time with Georgette.

To Be Continued.

coaster2
coaster2
2,596 Followers