All Comments on 'Georgie Girl Ch. 19-21'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hate to see this end....

but look forward to your next story. I have kept up with your recent stories and read some of your older ones recently. I like that your stories are more than just sex.

Thanks for writing

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Agree...

I'd have to say that it's been a great story and I wish there was more. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter and having a new chapter every night was terrific. Thank you for sharing another wonderful story with your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Encore Encore

This was nailbiting good! I would like to see a movie made. Excellent and thank you. I have enjoyed it!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 10 years ago
More agreement

I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much.

Great characters, interesting story, just enough excitement to keep us hanging. All told, a great read.

I did feel we ended on a bit of a downbeat. Not a negative moment but the energy of the story seemed to taper off in this last chapter. The growth of the family and the business seemed to be a highlight reel. I know you have to wrap things up eventually, but maybe it could have used more details or less timespan.

But that is a minor complaint compared to the rest of this engaging and heartwarming tale.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Another outstanding story!

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellant Story

Excellant story and superb writing. I seem to remember reading the part about Brad and the Lake Tahoe incident a number of years ago. Is this story based upon an older one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a Great Story

I especially like the way this story (and some of your others as well) are embedded in a strong backstory around which events evolve. It's keeps my interest and I found myself anticipating Smithton PWTS next step.

One other thing I especially liked about this story was how well balanced Johns personality was as opposed to some of the rather selectively clueless protagonists you've written about in the past. He's easier to like than say Bill Orton from "A Cautious Man". I especially liked the comment about him having a broken picker.

At any rate, great story, looking forward to your next one.

How about a sequel where an evil international cartel tries to undermine the company, steal the technology, and of course endanger Georgette in the process. It'll be at least as good as anything Clive Cussler writes, probably better!

Anonymous Andy

racoon1174racoon1174almost 10 years ago
Great story

Loved it but not to pic nit's could have used a bit more sex. Six chapters and barely half that many descriptive scenes. I enjoyed it thoroughly otherwise.

OldStormyOldStormyalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

The hardest thing I have done in ages was not reading this story until it was complete.

I am so happy I waited. Thanks heaps for one of your finest contributions. It was simply 'a great read'. It has five stars but should have ten. I look forward to your next contribution.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Fine Story

but, when all the tension leaves a story you have to put a new twist in or... close it down quickly...

bobabcdbobabcdalmost 10 years ago
But did Georgie get her PhD?

This is a great story. Just need resolution on the one open item. What happened when she got the PhD? Did she get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi

Seems to me that Nan like her granddaughter might prefer a younger man.

herbie77herbie77over 8 years ago
Excellent story

Good plot and believable characters.

Perhaps another chapter, where Kevin gets observed going into Nan's bedroom. Then Sarah gets nosey and unfortunately overhears their lovemaking. They finally admit to being friends with benefits, and had been so since a few weeks after he first moved in with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent tale.

A really absorbing read. Pleased there's not too much sex - something that can ruin a narrative based tale.

I must take issue about the Buick, though. It's a really ugly dog of a car and shows a complete lack of taste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Unfortunately: These membranes (filters) were developed for kidney dialysis / those suffering from kidney failure. As a side issue it was found that the membranes could also be used for purifying water - 1st pass produces 400 ppm sweet water from sea water; 2nd pass produces 12 - 15 ppm almost distilled water suitable for low pressure boilers. Fresh, non salt water, as described, would also produce water at 15 ppm!

This type of water is a scavenger in that if you drink it, it will seek to extract from your body the salts to return it to 'sweet' water! Thus depriving you of essential salts & minerals which you simply piss away.

Additionally: Any water containing a lot of animal waste and other contaminants would simply clog the filters. The water would require centrifuging to get rid of the detrious, possibly sand filtering also to make it pure enough for the membranes to handle - none of which will assist in reducing the size of the system down to a manageable size for (say) a small truck.

Also: These systems consume disproportionate amounts of power; in fact they are power hungry as the membranes require high pressure to drive the filtrate through them.

Having said that:- love Coasters stories and this one is no exception 5*

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 6 years ago
Went off the rails...

At some point, the relationship between John and Georgette took a backseat in the narration to this guy starting a company. The last few chapters read more like a tech manual on water treatment than a novel about two people in love.

Still gave it 5*, though, because I did enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Repitition

Another one of your marvellously entertaining tales. I do wonder why, after she shot Brad with the .410, you didn't just call her "Nanny Oakley".

Thistle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
favourite story thankyou

5 *****

i cant sort my log in on here.

really enjoy reading this.

im going to search for more.

all the best for your future writing.

daubergirldaubergirlalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE

I AM REALLY PLEASED WITH THIS STORY> BUT YOU DO HAVE TO COME BACK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE TO LET US KNOW WHNAT U HAVE ADDED AND HOW MANY OTHER BABIES REALLY ENJOYED THE BOOK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
All of your stories, when a person stops and thinks, are tied together. Way to go !!

Your stories are listed alphabetically, so unless you read all of them, they are just individual stories. Think the releasing sequence of Star Wars...

Gearhead has you listed in his favorites and I fully concur with his choice. Good stories, great detail only a person in that particular field (ie: welding) would know.

Don't quit now, please.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wow, another great story that had its share of heart stopping drama. It also was a great love story that was a wonderful tale that kept you wanting more and wondering what was next. Wonderfully written, great character development. Another 5 star story. Well done Coaster2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another great read, I continue to go through your catalogued works, and all impress and entertain. Thanks again

waifwaif5 months ago

A deeply satisfying read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

I first read this story 9 years ago! I liked it then and still do. I wish you were still posting stories.

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An exceptionally enjoyable story. I thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous