All Comments on 'Get Acquainted'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Nice Story

Liked the guys approach he did everything slow and Easy. Wonder if Chuck will send back and will she go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anathema?? LOL

First time I have ever seen that 50 cent word used on THIS site (and correctly!)....Bravo!! I am VERY sure that with or without being sent, Margaret WILL be back!! I am sure, despite her extroverted behavior, she will get to LOVE more one-on-one!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Meg

Hey, you have earned the right to call her 'Meg' now!

Has she earned the right to drop by and 'chat' more often?

5*

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
LOL

You're getting to be the master of these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NO, means NO...!

""You stop that," she hissed at me, clearly upset."

That means no, this guy is an asshole..!

craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Generally, I love your work

But there is a continuity problem here:

[I initially thought that Margaret hadn't really listened to what I'd said. It turned out that she was just a little slow to catch on. I could see her running over my arguments, nodding to herself that Chuck just wouldn't understand what I was saying. The words would have been meaningless to him. Then she blushed and slapped a hand over her cleavage.

"I said more, not less," I told her, reaching up and removing her hand. "But don't let it worry you. It's not as though I'm going to tug your cleavage to the side and expose your breast."]

The more not less conversation never happened. The story goes from him trying to dodge her conversation, to fighting back using the only means he has - physical domination. It is not clear if this is his fantasy, all internal to his head, or something he actually does, with all the risks of arrest, etc. Where does the shy one get his motivation, to suddenly go all over the top? Does he just snap?

It seems like two different stories joined together with a hiccup in the middle. I know this sometimes happens to me, I think I put something in the story, but I didn't. You are too good a writer to let glaring errors like this get by you. As always, I look forward to your next story, as they are very good. Best wishes.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
A testimony to the import of focused verbal and physical misdirection !

The narrator kept the (or her ) end in mind at all times. " No " to him simply means not at this exact instant. It's all non-stop rhetorical shapeshifting as the main character distracts with ever-increasing 'shock and ahh ' tactical intimacy of physical nature. I enjoyed the side dish of extrovert versus introvert pros and cons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not too far from the truth

Despite what she said, she'll be back.

Been with more than a couple of women who protested when I tried taking liberties, and protested even more when I stopped.

They got all pissy, yes.

But for some reason that didn't stop them from coming back for more.

They knew what I was going to do, and they liked it.

They wouldn't keep inviting me over if they didn't, now would they?

Saying "No" while at the same time spreading their legs so I could touch them. Their hands going for my belt.

Nah, they didn't want it all.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I understand the meaning...

I understand the meaning of the story, but I don't have to like it...2*

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Dont know if this was to be taken humorously or not

but it doesnt come across otherwise at all. Usually at least like the Ashon stories enough for a 3, but this one didnt do it for me. Completely preposterous, well, maybe something like this can and does happen but there would have to be a lot more flirting between the two than what was outlined herein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

Introvert my ass! A freaking opportunist is what he was. I hope Margie comes back for a rematch -- lots of times. Good writing and reading, Ashson. Cheers! c29

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious!

What a superb seduction. It takes two to complete this seduction, one purposely and the other subconciously wanting completion.

The subtlety made it complete.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Disturbing

The narrator is a thoroughly unlikeable character, isn't he? He's like Hannibal Lecter without the charm. Those who truly hate women will love this story. I suppose it's a healthier outlet to read (and write) these stories than actually act on those impulses.

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
literotica

intrguing that some people consider it a non consent tale. At no poit did she vote with her feet. distilled to a pure cheating wife story without melodrama. ticks all of the boxes.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
I know you don't do

A lot of sequels but I hope you feel different about this one!

This was a hot story! Hope there is a chapter 2, 3 or more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who would've guessed that a Neanderthal could be taught....

....to read and write?

Please don't mistake me.

I think you are a great writer (as far as style, presentation and characterization go). But.....this constant theme of "caveman-esque", opportunistic sex is more Neanderthal than modern man......hence the comment.

I actually find you eloquent, if not somewhat disturbing to read.

Now I do not favor men brutalizing women, nor women abusing men....and I find it interesting that your protagonist proceeds with clearly stated intention, with congruent action to his goal, without resorting to violence.

I have always trod the PC path accepting the "No means no" claim....and have been left alone, because I wouldn't play the "My mouth says no, but my body language says yes, Yes, OH YES!!!", game.

In my state, men can do jail time for ignoring the words.

Sadly, many, many women claim their men aren't men, because they aren't aggressive enough, when aggression is wanted. Really? WTF?!?

Anyway, I find this one intriguing...nay interesting.

"Mrs. SuperOutgoing" was clearly playing a game...if she truly did not want our protagonist's attentions, she could have let out a good, loud scream and bolted for the door at any time. But she bantered....and stayed.....and allowed it.

I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but would like to see this one go on. This perspective on their little dance...this point of view is more interesting than the husband's POV, more common in these things. I like this better. Not condoning the adultery, but how this thing developed was very intriguing.

I imagine that from here, it might become something less interesting....they do it again the same way for weeks, then "Mr. SuperOutgoing" discovers his wife's perfidy and the drama ensues....or not.

Please add one or two more to this one. It stands out as worthwhile.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Oh good, a chance for the blatant misogyny of this section to come right out and bring out the rape apologists and men's rights assholes. No means no is a 'PC' thing, because god forbid a woman simply not want to sleep with you and you honor that. You have to sit and fume about how stuck up bitches send mixed signals and then conspire to send men like you to jail. Go fuck yourself you anonymous fucking cowardly piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is a great story

Never mind the oversensitive, politically correct simpletons. I thought this story is great.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Auto *2

For anything this pussy writes.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

While the story could have been good, his all around behavior was just ridiculous. No amount of suspension of disbelief could help make it palatable.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Yeah, right. You get 4 stars for the sex, 0 stars for the story. At least, the Bear had a good laugh. Do better, please.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous