Get Rid of a Problem But Gain a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the sheet across her breasts Doris gently reached over to see who it was sharing her bed. Slowly pulling it down with a loud gasp she saw her son's sleeping face. In a trance she pulled it back to cover him. 'This can't be right!' she thought. Letting her curiosity get the best of her she pulled the sheet higher to see the rest of him. Sure enough his cock was covered with dried crusty cum. "Oh my God!" she screamed out loud.

Dave woke up jumped out of bed thinking his dad had come back; rubbing sleep out of his eyes he looked around and stopped. 'Shit' he thought. Turning towards his mom he gave her a small smile then stared at the floor, "Uh, good morning mom. Uh, sleep good?" looking at her he cleared his throat. His cock was at full size and sticking out and up at an angle partly because he was dreaming of making love to her and he had to piss really badly. Slowly he bent down and pulled the sheet to cover him self up, unfortunately there wasn't enough the way his mom had a hold of it. Squatting down he tried to look her in the face but couldn't.

Doris had seen his hard cock and blushed realizing they had sex last night. Shaking her head to get rid of the images of her son fucking her she said, "I probably don't want to ask, but what happened last night. All I remember was getting a movie and dinner. It's pretty obvious we, uh, well something else happened," taking a deep breath she sighed, "David tell me what happened, please?"

He glanced away and with a deep breath he turned towards her, "Well, uh, well, ok, ok, we came home from the restaurant with a movie," swallowing he continued, "You went upstairs and changed into a, uh, well, a night gown. When you came down to eat you acted different, real affectionate and giggly. When I asked why you were wearing it you said so I could see what I got later."

Doris's face got even redder, "No I did not and you're making it up!"

"No mom I'm not, really. You were acting like I was your date and we had hooked up," he couldn't look her in the face at all now.

Putting her hands over her face she moaned, "I believe you honey. I've been loosing parts of whole days lately but I didn't want to tell you. I didn't want to worry you," she didn't notice the sheet had dropped when she put her hands on her face and now one of her breasts was exposed. "Ok, ok tell me what happened then."

Turning to tell her Dave saw her uncovered breast and had trouble concentrating, "Uh, well, it's kind of embarrassing telling you mom."

Sitting up she saw she was uncovered, looking down at her chest she sighed, "Yeah I guess it would be difficult but David we did have sex didn't we? And you know that was wrong don't you?" pulling the sheet up again she leaned over on her side to look in his face, "I don't think there is anything to be embarrassed about now. If any one should be embarrassed it should be me, right?" reaching over Doris rubbed the top of his head, something she had done since he was little. "Let's get it over with, hit the high spots and we'll move on, ok?" smiling she waved her hand at him in a 'come on' gesture.

Dave could feel the love from his mom as she looked at him. Giving his fear a calming effect; he took a deep breath and told her. Telling it like a story he embellished it just a little, telling her how much he loved her and how the two of them acted like lovers in a movie. He didn't get too graphic with the descriptions of their orgasms but lay the tale out gently and when he finished he said, "That's it, that's everything we did I promise."

Doris felt a lot of different emotions; fear for him and what he would think of her, shame at how she threw herself at him, wonder at how easy it was for her to fall into the way she was before marriage and a child, love for him at how gently he treated her but the strongest emotion she felt right then was lust.

Like a switch turning on her mind strayed to a driving need for that emotional and physical contact with him again. She felt her vagina getting wet as he told her what happened. In her imagination she could see them in different positions on the couch and in her bed, his cock deep in her mouth as he filled her with his seed, his face buried between her legs exploring her sex, with her legs spread as he pounded her cunt again and again.

Shaking her head to drive out the images Doris held her face in her hands. Dave started to get concerned because his mom hadn't said anything for several minutes, "Mom, are you ok? Can I get you anything? Do you want me to leave?" he shifted to his knees and reached over to stroke her hair.

Doris dropped her hands and leaned back on her side to face him. Moving her gaze to his eyes she smiled then after a second she giggled then laughed out loud. She got a case of the giggles and couldn't stop laughing. Tears ran down her cheeks while she snorted and laughed when she did, grabbing his hand she kissed it then started off again laughing, snorting and giggling when she would look at the confused look on his face.

He didn't know how to react to her laughter but because laughter is contagious he soon joined her. Dave didn't know why he was laughing but it seemed to be a release for both of them, there hadn't been very much to laugh at for several years.

They continued for a while getting all their endorphins flowing and cleansing their systems. Doris was the first to take a deep breath and said, "David, I don't know if we'll be condemned to suffer for what we did and truthfully I don't care. Both of us have been under an unrelenting pressure for years because of your father. Now that he's gone I think it's time to enjoy life and feel things neither one of us has felt for a long time," running her hand over his cheek she smiled and continued, "What we have to remember is how society will treat us if it ever got out that we made love together. I don't want your life to be ruined."

He leaned towards her, "Mom I won't tell anybody I promise. It was just a spur of the moment thing and I'll try to stop you if it ever happens again," taking her hand he kissed it, "I love you mom."

Thinking to her self, 'Boy, guys just don't get it sometimes.' Sighing she crawled over a little until she could kiss his cheek, "Thank you honey, I love you too. I don't think you understand though so I'll just show you, ok?"

He looked confused, "Uh, sure, ok."

Ruffling his hair again she giggled; sliding to her edge of the bed and scooting around Doris stood up dropping the sheet. Slowly walking towards her bathroom she stopped in the doorway, glancing at him over her shoulder she said, "Come on lover you can wash my hair," with a grin she went in and started the shower.

His hard on had grown back to full length so jumping up he went to the doorway, "Uh mom? You know who I am right?" he peeked in to watch her step in the shower.

Smiling at him she nodded, "Yes Dave I know you're my loving son and I haven't lost my mind again. Go to your bathroom and pee, after all I don't want you to hurt your equipment before we get a chance to wear it out in bed, do we?" giggling she pulled the door closed, "Hurry back!"

"Yes mam!" running to his room he had to calm down and piss, he felt like it took forever but finally he pissed relieving the pressure on his bladder. With a sigh he finished then ran back to his mom in the shower. Feeling very nervous he tapped on the glass door, "Mom?"

With a little laugh she pulled the door open and grabbed his hand pulling him in, "Who else would be in here silly," wrapping her arms around him she kissed his mouth, "Wash my hair please." Stepping back Doris let the warm water soak her head running down over her shoulders and breasts.

Dave couldn't believe how beautiful she was or how he ever got this lucky. Watching the water cascading over her body he felt his cock swelling until it stuck straight out from his sparse pubic hair. Without thinking he reached over and caressed her breasts, "Mom you're beautiful!"

Stepping out of the water she wiped her eyes and saw his cock pointing at her bouncing with his every heartbeat, the slit was dripping with his pre-cum. Smiling at him she pushed his hands away, "Time for that later buster! You got me all crusty last night so you get to wash me from my head to my feet," handing him the shampoo she turned around.

Grinning he said, "Of course madam, as you command," soaping her hair he rubbed her scalp making her squeaky clean. After rinsing her hair out he grabbed the shower gel and the sponge thingy scrubbing her shoulders and back, moving down her ass he used his finger to get between the cheeks stopping just short of her pussy.

Moaning Doris moved her hands on the shower wall spreading her legs a little giving him better access to her ass and legs, "Oh honey that feels so good. Uhmmm, it's been a long time since a man did that to me."

He moved down each leg with the sponge slowly scouring her from the rear. With a low lust filled voice he said, "That's the back mom, I should do your front too," as he stood up his cock slid between her ass cheeks. Without thinking he started to stroke it across her pussy from the back holding her hips.

Doris gasped when his penis slid between her pussy lips. Sighing she turned around, "Time for that later baby. Now scrub the front please," she knew making this young stud wait would be worth it in the long run, but damn! She wanted that big cock almost as bad as he wanted her. Placing her hands on the walls she grinned at him then looked down at his cock, the head was swollen and red, the veins stood out along its length and the head was soaked with his juice. "Oh yeah, you'll be ready for later, I promise I won't tease you too much longer honey."

With a big sigh he nodded and started to scrub her shoulders and breasts, taking time to rub her nipples making them hard little nubs on her breasts. He saw his mom was biting her lip while he pinched them. Moving down he soaped her stomach and down her legs avoiding her crotch until both legs were done. Using the sponge he slowly rubbed it across her dark pubic hair until it lathered up then as she spread her legs he ran it down across her swollen lips making her moan and press against his hand. 'Now it's my turn to tease a little,' he thought. Grabbing the spray head he rinsed the soap from her shoulders and chest hefting the weight of her breasts as the water ran down them.

Doris could feel her pussy getting soaked in spite of the water running down between her legs.

Listening to her soft moans Dave continued to rinse his mom stepping back to watch her taking deep breaths. The rise and fall of her tits made him horny as hell. Blowing out his breath quietly he put the spray head back and wiped the hair from her face, "There I think that got everything. It's your turn to wash me!" he said with a grin.

Wiping the water from her face she laughed, "Oh it will be my pleasure sir, my pleasure." Taking his shoulders she turned him under the water letting it sluice down his heavily muscled body, "Dave I'm sorry I never noticed how beautiful your body is," rubbing his scalp with the shampoo she had to get belly to belly in order to reach him. His cock slid between her legs easily rubbing her clit. Taking her time to rinse his hair she let him stroke his hard penis against her cunt making them both gasp with the pleasure it gave them.

Stepping back she scrubbed his chest and stomach watching his throbbing dick as it bounced between them. Getting down on her knees she scrubbed each leg stopping when her fingers touched his balls, each time her fingers grazed them his cock would jump squirting out another small stream of cock juice. Standing up she grabbed his shoulders and turned him to the corner. Washing his back she spent some time using her fingers between his ass cheeks rubbing his asshole letting her finger slip in just a little when he would push his backside at her. With the tip of her finger sliding in his anus she used her other fingers to stroke his sack, when she felt he couldn't stand it any longer she stood up and using the spray head rinsed him off. Making him turn again she gently scrubbed his shaft using the sponge on all sides of it then against his testicles making him moan.

"Oh shit mom. That feels so great!" he pushed his cock at her hand as it rubbed the soap along the length then using both hands she caressed his balls rubbing them together like soapy eggs in her hand.

Using the sprayer she rinsed all the soap off him hung it back up and stepped out of the stall. Handing him a towel and sitting on the commode she wrapped her self in another one and dried her hair watching him as he dried off.

Dave had almost cum in the shower as his mom rubbed his balls, it was almost like she knew how far to take him before she would stop. Standing there drying off he felt her eyes on him and it made his penis start to swell again. Looking out from under the towel he watched as she dried her hair and stared at his cock.

Doris could feel her vagina getting wet as his cock started to swell up again, 'Oh my! He sure is a horny thing!' Looking up his body she couldn't believe how gorgeous he was, six pack abs, broad shoulders, strong arms, slabs on his chest, a trim waist and muscular legs, but the one thing she wanted was that beautiful long thick cock. Larger than her soon to be ex-husbands she didn't think she would ever get tired of looking at it or getting fucked by it.

Moving her eyes up she grinned when their eyes locked, he smiled as she held his gaze then with a laugh stood up and dropped her towel to walk into the bedroom. Trailing behind her he couldn't get over how beautiful his mom was with her dark hair to her shoulders, the way her hips swayed when she walked, how her breasts bounced and swung when she took a step, when her nipples would get hard they stuck out almost an inch and how wonderful it was to make love to her.

Doris felt her breath and pulse quicken while walking into the bedroom, her anticipation of making love to Dave had set her heart racing. The moistness between her legs gave feeling to the lust in her heart. Sitting on the edge of the bed she motioned him over. Parting her legs as he stood in front of her she reached up to caress his hips and the front of his thighs. His penis was standing at full length, pulsing with each beat of his heart, the pre-cum wetting the slit and slowly running down the shaft.

Doris stared at the throbbing cock in front of her face for a few seconds. With just her fingers she traced the length of him, as they stroked towards the dripping head she used one to scrape some of his lube off and into her mouth sucking and licking her digit, "Oh baby you taste sweet."

Watching her fingers slowly trace the length of his cock made it swell even more forcing another stream of his cock lube out onto her fingers. When she sucked it off her finger he felt like shooting a load all over her face, "Oh mom that feels good, makes me want to spray your face."

Smiling up at him she said, "I'd like that, but let's do that later. Right now I just want to enjoy playing with your cock. It's a lot bigger than Jim's, a lot bigger." Leaning forward as she looked up in his face she slowly licked off the juice from the head milking him onto her tongue each time she stroked his shaft.

Dave gasped as his mom licked the head of his cock like a lollipop.

She gently and slowly rubbed the head on her tongue then sucking it in she let him pump into her mouth. Grabbing his sack she squeezed his balls together making him jump forcing more of his throbbing dick in her mouth. After several minutes she placed her hands on his hips pulling him down her throat. As his shaft slid in her mouth he moaned but when he felt her tongue licking the thick vein on the bottom he sucked air through his teeth. Gently sucking him as she pulled her face back until the head popped out of her lips with a smack, "Does it feel good baby when I suck your big cock down my throat?"

Nodding quickly he said, "Yes mommy it feels wonderful when you suck my cock. None of my girlfriends can do that," he said with a grin.

Smiling she sucked just the head in her lips, "Maybe we need to get one of them over to show her how it should be done? How about that cute redhead Carol? Did you fuck her?" she slid his meat down her throat again sucking him again until the head popped out. "Would you like to have two women to fuck honey? I've been with another girl before in college, I liked it. Didn't know that about your mom did you?" grinning she stroked his cock a little faster using her tongue on the slit.

Dave couldn't believe what his mom was saying, it made him hot as hell, "Mom if you don't stop I'm going to cum!" he said trying to hold back.

Slowing her hand she smiled at him, "Now we don't want you to cum just yet baby. I want you to fill my cunt with your sperm honey. I need it hard and fast David, fuck your mommy baby," she slid back on the bed and moved over on her knees pushing her ass back towards his pole. "Take me baby, fuck me!"

Dave stepped forward holding his cock stroking it, squatting down a little he rubbed his dick head between her lips getting it wet. Slowly he pushed the head in then pulled it out. Leaning forward he slid the shaft across her pussy lips making contact with her clit, Doris moaned and lowered her chest to the bed giving him better access.

"Oh that feels so good baby!" she moved her hips back and forth with him soaking his cock with her juices.

Probably because he was young Dave didn't want to wait so as she slid forward he got in position letting his meat pole slide in her waiting pussy until his pubic hair hit her asshole. Grabbing her hips he grunted as his dick hit bottom pressing as far as her depth would let him. Grinding into her cunt he swept his crotch back and forth covering every inch inside her sex.

She was moaning into the mattress while his throbbing member probed her in every possible way leaving no area left untouched. "Ummmmmmmm, Ahhhhhhhhh, fuck me Dave, fuck me!" as he would pull back she grabbed the cheeks of her ass pulling them apart.

Seeing her spreading her cheeks he remembered when she had a finger in his asshole. Using their juices he slicked his finger up and slid it in her puckered opening loosening her sphincter until his thumb would slide in next. Fucking her asshole with his thumb he started to fuck her pussy faster and faster feeling his cock through the thin membrane separating them.

She had several orgasms just because his cock filled her up, but when his thumb slid in her ass she had an even bigger orgasm. Gasping and grunting she soaked his balls with her secretions riding the wave of cumming while he pummeled her vagina and asshole.

Dave wanted it to last forever but he was so horny when his mom clamped her pussy muscles on him he slammed all the way in and released his seed deep in her womb filling it to overflowing. His cum squirted out along his cock dripping down his balls.

When her sons cum hit the deepest places in her cunt she came again this time squirting her own orgasmic stream around his penetrating manhood, washing their cum down her legs onto the mattress.

The feeling of being in a soft velvet glove along his shaft helped him remain hard. A few seconds after his mom caught her breath he slowly started to hump her again, hoping to get her to another orgasm and to find his second release.

Doris was in heaven as he gently probed her sex once again not wanting him to stop. Getting an idea she reached back and caressed his balls sliding them between her fingers covered with their juices, "Oh David that feels wonderful, but I want to do something else baby. Fuck my ass honey; slip that big cock in my asshole. Jim thought it was dirty but I love it. Go slow until I get used to the size sweetie." She glanced back over her shoulder to see his reaction. With a huge grin on his face he pulled out of her cunt and using their secretions to lube her anus he started to slowly push his throbbing dick in her.