Get Rid of a Problem But Gain a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his monster got past the sphincter muscle he pulled back and slid forward again letting her get used to having her cavity filled. Watching his cock slide into her asshole was a tremendous turn on; because she was so tight he knew his orgasm would be coming quickly. Pulling back one more time he quickly pushed his cock in until his pubic hair hit her ass, "Oh mom it's all the way in!"

Doris had only had anal sex twice before she was married and had missed it. Her last partners weren't as big as her son so she took them easily, but as his long thick cock slid in her to places no man had ever been she moaned out loud, "Oh baby that feels so good! Your cock fills me up Dave; I've missed having my asshole fucked. Uummmmmm, slowly sweetie don't rush it fuck your mommy's ass slowly so I can enjoy it, that's it like that." She had her fingers rubbing her clit as he got a slow rhythm going.

With his mom still on her knees he could see his shaft disappearing and re-appearing. Pulling back until the head popped out he watched her asshole remain open, moving forward he pushed it all the way in once again moaning as he hit bottom.

She knew he wasn't going to last long hearing his labored breathing and the feel of his hands gripping her hips. His speed increased heading for his orgasm, "Pull out baby; let me turn over. I want to watch your face while you fuck me." Rolling over she pulled her knees up to her shoulders sliding a pillow under her hips. Handing him the oil from the nightstand she watched as he rubbed it along his shaft making it glisten, "That's better, now I can watch your face as you cum."

Bending forward he smiled as his cock slid in her with very little resistance using the oil. Reaching down he oiled her pussy then stuffed three fingers in fucking her with them. With his other hand he rubbed oil on her breasts pinching her nipples making them hard.

Doris moved his fingers out of her gash and inserted her own while he used both hands on her tits pulling, squeezing and kneading them. "Oh yes baby squeeze mommy's tits!"

Dave was getting sensory overload, his hands on his mom's breasts, his cock sliding in and out of her asshole and the way she encouraged him to go faster and faster. In a few minutes he was pounding her ass in long strokes and the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room.

Even though Doris wanted to watch his face she started to have multiple orgasm again, her head was thrown back and her mouth was open gasping as her son fucked her like a madman, "Yes, yes, yes baby fuck me, fuck me! Harder, harder, harder, unnnnnnggggnng!" pulling her fingers out of her cunt she grabbed her knees opening her legs as far as they would go.

Dave couldn't go any longer; with a final thrust he slammed his cock in her asshole unloading his seed deep in her bowels. Pushing in tight he splashed her insides with his cum.

When he squirted in her canal she moaned, squeezed her sphincter around his softening cock while he withdrew trying to milk every drop of his sperm into her anus. When Dave sat back on the bed to catch his breath she leaned forward, "Thank you baby. You were fantastic, I missed that more than I knew," taking her legs in her hands she spread them wide, "Watch this sweetie!" grinning she squeezed her pelvic muscles and out squirted a long dollop of his cum that ran down between her cheeks. One more squeeze and a little more came out then a soft pop making him jump, her asshole blew a bubble of his cum.

Laughing he reached over and stuck his finger in it to pop the bubble, "Ok mom now we stepped over into the realm of weird. When we pop cum bubbles from your ass its official."

Doris started to giggle and when she did several more cum bubbles came out then another dollop of semen ran down, "Wow honey when you cum its in buckets!"

They started to laugh; Dave moved up to snuggle next to her leaned over and gently kissed her mouth, cheek and neck, "I love you mom?"

Kissing him back she said with a grin, "Honey, you have renewed my faith in men and the recuperating power of sex. I love you?"