All Comments on 'Getting A Tan'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Vote for Version One

I like version one better, where she gets her ass slapped. I kind of figure, Mr. Ashon that you've stopped writing stories about women who are married or have boyfriends, because of the trolls here, but it would be nice to know if the women are in committed relationships, and also what age this woman is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How about you stop posting so much junk?

Maybe if you took a little longer on a story, say a year or two, you might write something entertaining and not the clap trap you so frequently post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How about you stop posting so much junk? (ANON - VERSION 2)

(Maybe if you took a little longer on a story, say a year or two, you might write something entertaining and not the clap trap you so frequently post.)

Normally I won't slag an author off on here as it's a tough crowd to please as I know only too well from first hand experience. But really, just what pleasure do you get from writing this garbage?

I'm beginning to wonder if you actually have a life?

You are certainly prolific and that's probably the reason why your stories are so boring. I promised myself months ago not to bother reading your crap but sadly made the mistake of not checking the author's name before opening your latest 2 submissions.

Not a mistake I'll be making again!

Please have a strong word with yourself before committing words to paper - for all our sakes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect short story

I liked that there were two versions of the story. Enjoyed the setting and simplicity of it.

Your commenters must be taking it in the rear, to be expected from spoiled internet folk.

Keep up the good stories :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous