All Comments on 'Getting Away'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 15 years ago
Thanks!!!

Well done SCORPIO, you have again blessed us with your creative skills. Love with just a touch of lust – what more could anybody ask for from a story? Tales of such quality are rare at LITEROTICA these days. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting plot and well written

A very nice little story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well written

Nice, easy to read story. The male character, however, was a bit too macho and full of himself for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well written story...

A nice story, not my usual cup of tea but something made me read it. Nothing that made me have to re-read it to try and figure out what the author meant; no mis-used words, no mis-spellings; none of the little things that make a story hard to follow and uncomfortable to read. I disagree with the macho comment. I think he's at a point where he finally can feel that whatever happens, happens and he can accept it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks,

I enjoyed your story and admired the main character's "live for the moment" attitude. His independence saying I love you but I can be happy without you shows much more maturity than how many characters are described on this site.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice story

Brief, cute story about two strangers meeting and melding. Well written fantasy.

The Ct. Yankee

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Well Written as Always

A short and delicious fantasy. This author is one of the best.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Excellent read

Flowed smoothly from beginning to end. Loved it. Thank you.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Again serendipity

You have the most insanely lucky heroes in the history of written language - lol - they keep finding perfect women everywhere they go -

I wish I were they -

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Loved it

Well...the protaganist admitted he was strange twice! I do think most women like a man that is confident and willing to state both his intent and explain his actions matter of factly as he did. I am sure he would not have gotten as far as quickly back in the real world. Fiction is wonderful! Choosing to love is a mainstay of this writer and I agree with that. I do not believe there has to be chemistry. That comes once a month for women I believe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So simple

You make falling in love sound so simple. I wish that it were. Maybe I should have tried harder longer before I fell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too sudden for me

Love at first sight and all that malarkey. I think she never contacted him again.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Ended too soon

Ended way too soon. Wonderful story anyway, which is one of the reasons it ended too soon. I want to learn more about both characters. I want to learn more about their future together. Hell, I even want to learn more about his job for Christ sake. What more could you ask of a story than it leave you happy you read it and wanting more?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE HAPPY CAMPER

be prepared, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Cannot Believe This

I'm not claiming rights to your story. But it almost scares me how precise it is to even small details to a reoccurring dream I have had for years. Question? What do I do now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Short and Sweet

Well written.Enjoyed it. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WITHOUT DOUBT...............................................

One of the most satisfying stories I have ever read on this site. I would have liked to have a little more background on Tina and how she came to be hiking alone but it's not really a big complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please more! Another paragraph, another chapter, continue mud the life story of caring love.

Thank you.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Nice !

THANKS !

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That was a quick read busy and sensual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous