Getting Away from It All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," he stammered. "What did you need to find out so bad that you drove all the way out here?"

Smiling, she replied, "I'll tell you later but for right now I thought I saw you dragging a deer when you entered the clearing which means you still need to finish cutting and hanging it and I need some time to finish dinner for us."

Reluctantly, he left the room. After retrieving the deer, he pulled it around the back of the cabin into the storage room where he skillfully removed the hide to use later and cut the meat into sections that he hung on ceiling hooks. Then, when he entered the back door, he found his mom leaning over the fire and an image of one of the pictures in the envelope flashed before his eyes and was gone.

"Everything done out there?" she asked.

"Yep."

"Good, because dinner is ready."

They sat and ate together and for the next several hours laughed as they remembered the times they had shared here when he was a child.

"You know, Mom. I haven't heard you laugh this much in years."

"That's because I haven't been this happy in years which reminds me, you have Christmas presents to open."

The two moved to the floor in front of the fire and quickly opened the wrapped gifts. There was a new Winter jacket, a scope for his rifle, a fishing rod and reel, and a knife.

"Wow!!! This is great mom but how did you know I'd need this stuff?"

"I'm your mother, silly. As soon as I read your note, I knew where you had gone and exactly what you'd need if you intended to live up here."

Shaking his head, he leaned over and gently kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks, Mom. Unfortunately, I don't have anyth ... ... ..." he stopped in mid-sentence. "Hold on for a second, I think I have just the thing to give you for Christmas," he continued as he stood and walked to his backpack. He reached in and pulled out his dad's compass and the gold sample before returning to the fire and handing them to her. Sitting there by the fire, he told her how he had found his dad. "So you see mom, dad was taking care of us even in the end. If my guess is right this gold could be worth a lot and we can stay up here forever. Of course, we'll drive to the state capital later this week and make it all legal by filing a claim. After that I'll mine only what we need and put a little bit aside for an emergency."

She held the compass to her chest as tears slowly slid down her cheeks, "I knew deep in my heart that something must have happened to him and that he'd never take off like some people said. Now I know the truth and as hard as it is to know for certain that he's gone, at least now I can get on with my life."

He wrapped her in his arms as they sat looking into the fire imagining what the future held until she slowly pulled away and stood up.

"I think it's time for bed don't you?"

"Ya, I guess so. It's been a long day and a lot has happened. Tomorrow we start new and keep on going," he answered as he stood in front of her and gently kissed her cheek. "Good night, mom."

"Good night, baby," she replied as she climbed up the stairs to the loft.

He turned and began to bank up the fire as he did every night when he heard her call to him.

"Keith, can you come up here?"

"Sure, mom. Be right there," he replied before finishing the fire and climbing up the stairs. The sight he found in the loft was one that he had seen in his mind's eye many times since he had found his dad's pictures but now it was real and his mom was laying on the bed with just a blanket over herself waiting for him. "Mom??" he stammered.

"Shhhhhhh," she said as he finished climbing the stairs into the loft. "Before anything happens between us I think you should take a seat so we can talk. There are some things you need to know."

"Ok," he replied as he slowly sat on his parent's bed.

"First of all, I'm not your mother."

He didn't say a thing for a moment and then began to laugh. "Ok, if you're not my mom, who are you and what have you done with her?"

"I mean it, Keith. I'm not your birth-mother. I knew her of course, it's kind of hard not to know just about everyone when you live in a small town. She and your dad dated throughout High School and one thing led to another. Just after graduation, she announced she was pregnant. Being the type of man he was, your dad insisted they get married but things started going bad almost immediately. She said she had had enough of living in a little town and wanted to move to 'The Big City' while your dad wanted to move out here. Anyway, a few months after you were born, she decided she'd had enough and disappeared. A few months later your dad got the paperwork from a lawyer she'd hired and they got a divorce. No one has heard a thing from her since. She never asked for custody of you which is a good thing since your dad loved you so much he'd never have given you up without a fight. Of course everyone in town knew about it - including me. I had always had a crush on your dad so I started stopping by to help him take care of you and do little things around the house he was living in. Love was in the air as the old saying goes and we were married just after your first birthday. Some of the town's people started saying he married me 'on-the-rebound' but we knew different. Eventually your dad got sick and tired of the comments and he built this cabin for us."

"So you're actually my step-mom is what you're saying?"

"Exactly."

"Okay, you said there were 'things' to talk about; so what else?" he asked as his mind swirled with what he'd just heard.

Sitting up slowly, his mom, now step-mom, let the covers slowly slide from her to expose her breasts to him for the first time. "Do you remember when I told you there were three reasons I came up here. Well, the third reason is that I realized the first time that we kissed that there was far more between us than there should be between a mother and her son. But then you left and all I've been able to do is think about is how much more I wanted ... from you."

"But how ... I mean ..."

"Oh, you mean how did I know you'd want me, too? I have to admit I wasn't sure when I drove up here but when I was straightening up I found the pictures your dad had taken of me under your pillow. That was all I needed to be certain you felt the same way I do."

"Mom ... I never imagined ... I've thought about this so often ..."

"Shhhhhh, considering what is about to happen I think we also need to talk about what you should call me from now on. If you don't mind, I think I'd like you to call me Sarah whenever it's just the two of us. Of course when other people are around you'll still need to call me mom but I don't think that will be all that often. Is that okay with you?"

He nodded as he tried to avoid staring at her exposed breasts.

"Another thing you need to know is that Ned had a vasectomy long before I met him so I've never needed to use any type of birth control. The reason I want you to ... uuummmmm ... to know that is ... you see ... right now is that this is my most fertile time of the month. If WE decide to go through with what I'm hoping for I could get pregnant. Do you understand what that could mean for both of us?"

The reality of what he was being offered suddenly hit him like a lightning bolt as he replied, "I think I do."

"Then let me clear it up. IF we go through with this, you need to understand it isn't a one-night-stand for me. After tonight, I'll to be your partner, your lover, and the mother of your children, now and forever. In other words, I'll be your wife with all the responsibilities and benefits that go along with that."

Keith sat on the of the bed, transfixed like a deer in a car's headlights as he replayed in his head everything he'd just heard. "Mom wasn't mom ... she was Sarah ... she was his step-mom. His own mother had abandoned him. She had fallen in love with his dad and married him but now she had the same feelings and desires for him that he had for her. She was offering herself to him, not just for one night but forever. She wanted to be his and only his in every way possible including becoming the mother of his children." Time seemed to stand still as he thought about what he wanted to do and what his options were. When he stood up, he looked at her in a totally different way than he had in the past; the shape of her face, the color of her eyes, the smoothness of her skin, the form of her exposed breasts. She was no longer his mother but the woman he loved and desired and was about to make his own. It was only when he heard her gentle laugh that he realized that his body had already begun to respond to the idea.

"Like father, like son," she sighed seductively. "My body had the same effect on him and just so you know for the future, my measurements are 37C-27-36. I have an odd size bust so I usually don't wear a bra unless I have to and then it's a 36D which pushes them together to give more cleavage. Now why don't you get undressed and join me?"

He timidly undressed before sliding under the covers next to her. As if the most natural thing in the world, they wrapped their arms around each other, pulling their bodies together. The forbidden feel of their flesh touching caused soft moans to escape and fill the loft. After a few moments, he broke the silence as he whispered, "Sarah ... I ... mmm ... I've never ... I mean I've watched the animals on the farm but ..."

She responded by gently putting a finger against his lips as she sighed, "Shhhh, don't worry about a thing. I understand. Living here while you were younger didn't exactly allow you to meet a whole lot of other people, especially girls, and after we moved into town I saw the way the kids treated you. Now, just kiss me. I'll take care of the rest."

Without saying another word, he moved his head and brought his lips to hers. The kiss started out soft and almost chaste but quickly escalated to the kiss of passion-filled lovers, triggering feelings and desires deep inside of each of them. Almost instantly, he felt her nipples harden and press against his chest while she felt his cock stiffen even more and glide across her spread legs to nestle against her aroused pussy.

Gently pulling away, she whispered, "I've needed this for so long. Ned just never seemed to be able to give me what I need in a man. But now I think I've actually found what I've been missing. I'm all yours if you want me, Keith. Mind, body, soul, everything that I am or ever will be is yours from now on," she whispered as she pulled his hand to her lips and kissed the palm. "Mmmmmm, feeling you pressed against me is so good. Now kiss me again, down my neck, across my chest and along the top of my breasts."

He responded as if hypnotized, following each of her requests as he moved towards her breasts. "They're so beautiful, M ... Sarah. I'd seen them in those pictures but up close like this, they're absolutely gorgeous."

"Touch them, sweetie. Caress them ... lightly ... ohhhhhhh ... just like that. Don't squeeze them, at least not yet; just feel them all over. Cup them in your hand; feel how heavy they are. Feel how my nipples are pressing against the palm of your hands. Feel how they're getting harder and harder the more excited I'm getting."

His touch was gentle, yet strong as he cupped a breast in his hand, feeling the size and weight of it for the first time, then teasingly stroking it all over, first with his hand and then with his fingertips. When he got to her nipple, he watched in amazement as it stiffened even more and grew in length until it looked twice the size of an eraser on the end of a pencil. Then he gently slid his hand to the opposite breast and was rewarded with the same reaction.

"That's it, lover. Now kiss them, all over ... ohhhhhh, that's perfect. Mmmmmm ... take the tip of your tongue and run it all around the nipple ... yessssssss ... that's it, just like that ... ohhhhh, so good ...," she sighed as she cupped her breasts and offered them to him. "Take the nipple in your mouth and suck on it as if you were a little baby. Ohhhhhhhhh, my ... ohhhhhhh, my ... oooohhhhhhhhh," she groaned as she grabbed his hair and pulled him closer, until his face was buried in the softness of her globe. Instantly, a fantasy flashed through her mind of how wonderful it would feel to have a baby nursing on her breast. Her nipples had always been sensitive and Keith's dad had frequently caused her to orgasm simply by doing the same thing she was having Keith do now. "Oh god ... ohmigod ... don't stop ... please, baby ... don't stop sucking my tits. I'm going to ... you're going to make me ... ooohhh ... nngghh ... aaahhhHHHHHH ... AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

He had seen women have an orgasm in porn movies but never one like she was having and never from simply sucking on their tits. "Did you like that, Sarah?" he muttered around the nipple still in his mouth, though he already knew the answer.

"Yesssssss," she sighed as she pulled him back up and kissed him hard while reaching down and wrapping her hand around his swollen cock.

He looked at her with a combination of love and lust at the sensation of her hand holding his cock until she gently pulled away and rolled over so she was kneeling above him.

"I haven't had a cock your size in my hand since your father's and even then I think yours is a little bit larger. I didn't know until this moment how much I missed it," she murmured, seductively into his ear as she began to lightly tease and stroke it. It was hot in her hand and had a familiar stiff, yet soft feeling to it.

She ran her fingertips all over his distended member from the tip to the base and back up again, sensuously tracing slow circles around the rim of the head before descending to the base once more. This time, though, she continued down until she cradled his balls in one hand while slowly stroking up and down his shaft with the other.

His eyes never left the sight of her breasts swaying with the motion of her hand and his mouth hung open as soft moans of pleasure filtered out from deep in his throat.

When she suddenly pulled away, she shifted lower and placed his cock in the valley between her breasts, before pressing them together around his cock. "Your father loved tit-fucking me and to be honest, I loved it, too," she continued as she moved up and down his shaft while he began to thrust himself between them. Pre-cum quickly began leaking from the tip, coating the head of his cock and the area between her tits. "That's it, lover. Fuck my tits. Give me your cum. Cover me with it. Let me see just how much you're going to fill my pussy with later on."

Her words fueled his lust-flamed desires and his hips began to buck upwards into the tunnel formed by her soft, spongy tits. Up and down, in and out. His pace quickened until his ball sac pulled tight and his cock pulsed as he yelled, "Cummming, MOMMMMMMMM ... CUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGG," while jet after jet of thick, warm cum rocketed out of the tip, covering her tits, her chin, and into her hair.

She pressed her tits tighter together, holding his cock in place as his cum spread across them before running down to her nipples. Silently, she scooped a strand of cum off her tit and sucked it from her fingers, delighting in the salty, sweet, musky taste.

When he returned from his personal world of orgasmic bliss, he slowly opened his eyes, watching as she slid upwards to lie down next to him. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. It was absolutely fucking fantastic," he sighed as he rolled towards her and kissed her gently. "Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine, I can assure you," she teased as she scooped more of his cum from her chest, sensuously licking it off her fingers for him to see.

"I'm not quite sure about that but I am sure that I plan on doing my best to give you just as much pleasure as you just gave me," he said softly, as he slid his hand across her breasts to her stomach and lower. With a touch as light as a butterfly, he ran his fingers across and through her pubic hair until he found the aroused lips of her pussy, spreading them and releasing more of her juices across his fingers. "Ohhhhh, it's so warm and wet. Maybe I better investigate this a bit more," he murmured as he slid a finger between her lust-swollen lips and into her waiting pussy.

"OOhhhhh ... Yessssss, baby. Do it just like that," she groaned as she took his hand and guided it to where she wanted it to go. "Do you feel that bump? That's my clit. It's the most sensitive spot on a woman when she's turned on like I am now. Slip a finger back inside me and then spread the juices across my clit. Yessssss, ... gently now ... gently. Mmmmm ... now stick your fingers inside my pussy at the same time and finger-fuck me. That's it ... just like that ... keep fucking me ... you're going to make me cum ... don't stop ... ohhhhhh fuck ... please don't stop ... yyyyyeeeEEEEEESSSSSS," she wailed as her hips bucked up off the bed to meet his thrusts.

Minutes seemed like hours to her as she spiraled off into orgasmic oblivion while he continued to gently stroke her pubic hair and occasionally brush against her clit. When she finally returned to reality, she felt more fulfilled then she had in years. "No one and I mean NO ONE has ever made me cum this fast and not just once but TWICE," she stressed. "Thank you, darling. You have no idea how good you've made me feel."

"I think I do," he smiled as he licked her juices from his fingers, mimicking what he'd seen her do.

"Do you like the way I taste?" she asked. "Not all men like the taste of a woman."

"I don't know about other guys, or the women they might have been with, but I think you taste fantastic."

"Would you like to taste it directly from the source?" she sighed.

"You mean you'll let me eat your pussy?"

"Well 'eat' isn't exactly what I had in mind but you can lick my pussy all you want," she replied in a teasingly seductive tone.

He was only too eager to comply as she shifted to spread her legs as far as she could. Quickly he remembered what she had already told him as he kissed down her body until he reached her breasts. Just as before, he kissed them as he toyed with the nipples until something he had heard in school popped into his head. He moved to the left breast just above her heart, kissed her there, and then began to suck quite hard on the skin.

She knew, instantly, what he was doing and instead of pushing him away, she wrapped her fingers in his hair and pulled him tighter against her breast. "Mmmmm, he's marking me," she thought. "I haven't had a 'love mark' on me since I was in High School but now my own step-son is marking me as his and his alone." Just the thought triggered some deep desire within her and her body reacted and she felt more of her juices flowing from her aroused pussy, filling the air with its heady aroma.

He felt her body responding to what he was doing and continued to suck on her until the 'love mark' was a dark bruise on her otherwise flawless skin. It was only then that he left her breasts, moving lower and lower, sucking and teasing across her stomach and the flesh above her pubic hair until her pussy juices flowed from her over the cleft between her legs and pooled on the sheets beneath her. When he pulled back, he saw her pussy for the first time and hesitated, not quite sure what to do.

"I can't believe you've never been with a woman before," she whispered.

"There really wasn't much time, living with Grandpa and Grandma and then at Ned's. Besides, there really wasn't anyone I was all that interested in," he answered.

"In that case, I think it's time we changed that. Don't you?"

He nodded his head as he watched her take one hand and spread the lips of her pussy while using the other to wrap in his hair again and pull him down to her waiting treasure.