Getting Away from It All Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss the lips, sweetie; nibble on them but be careful not to bite them. That's for later," she teased.

He leaned forward and kissed her pussy as he had been told and a gasp escaped from her mouth.

"Now run your tongue up and down my slit. That's right ... just like that," she whispered as she felt her pussy lips and clit begin to swell even more. Her body instinctively began to twitch and squirm when his tongue grazed across her clit. "You make me feel so good. I can't remember when I last felt this loved or desired," she said as she pulled her knees up and spread her legs further apart.

He stared in amazement as her pussy lips opened slightly to reveal the wet, red tunnel within.

"Now, take your fingers and spread my lips apart. Mmmmmmmmm ... soooo goood. Now lick the inside of my pussy just like you did on the outside. Yesssssss ... lick my clit, sweetie. Suck it into your mouth," she groaned.

He eagerly followed her whispered instructions, licking all around her lips and folds before moving to her clit.

At the feel of his tongue probing inside her pussy, she arched her back and shoved her pussy against his face. "Take it in your mouth and suck on it, baby ... just like that ... oh, yes ... yes ... yes ... yes ... make me cum again ... oh fuck ... that's it ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... again ... gonna cum again ... oh fuck ... don't stop. Shove your tongue deep inside me ... oooohhhhhhh ... yesssssssssss ... aaaaaiiiIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her back arched as the heels of her feet locked under his armpits, trapping his face against her pussy. Pussy juices flowed from her slit, coating his face and her inner thighs before she went limp in his arms and released him from her grip.

Unsure of what had happened, he scrambled from between her legs and slid his arm under her head to cradle her until she slowly opened her eyes. "Are you okay, m ...?" he stopped before saying the last word.

"More than okay, baby. I can't remember when I've ever cum that hard or as often as you've made me cum tonight. Any doubts I may have had about us being together are long gone but there is one more thing I want us to do tonight.

"What's that?"

"Roll over on your back and I'll show you."

He rolled over, almost certain of what was about to happen. His cock stood straight into the air, throbbing with his heartbeat.

Her eyes glittered at the sight of his cock and her tongue rolled across her lips sensuously as she straddled him, putting the head of his member between the lips of her pussy. "This is your last chance to back out, sweetie. Up to this point we've been having fun but after this there's no turning back."

He smiled as he reached out and placed his hands on her hips, gently pulling her down onto his waiting erection.

She let gravity do the work as she lowered herself down on him; first one inch, then two and then a continuous pressure until she felt his cock pressing into her depths. "Ohhhhhhhh, that feels good. I can feel your cock stretching me and if I go like this," she snickered as she straightened her back and settled even further on his cock, "I can feel you pressing against my cervix at the back of my pussy."

"FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK," he muttered, overwhelmed by the sensation. "I didn't know anything could feel this good. It feels like a warm, velvet glove clamping down around me."

"The best is yet to come," she whispered as she slowly rose until just the tip of his cock was trapped between her pussy lips before sliding back down, driving his cock to the depths of her waiting pussy. "So good, so good," she moaned over and over as she slid up and down his shaft. Suddenly she remembered that her husband had once told her this position was known as 'Cowboy' but with her in the saddle it felt more like 'bronco buster' as her tempo increased. She could sense he loved the way her tits hung beneath her and swayed back and forth with each thrust and how they bobbed up and down when she sat higher, so she wasn't surprised when he cupped her tits and began rolling her nipples between his fingers. This added more heat to the burning sensation in her pussy. Shifting, she buried him to the hilt and felt the crown of his cock press against her cervix with each thrust. This was what she wanted she suddenly realized. She wanted her step-son's cock buried deep inside her, making love to her, cumming deep inside her and planting his seed in her. Quickly increasing her pace, she started to rock back and forth as she rubbed her aroused clit against the base of his cock. This caused her to experience a much smaller orgasm and her pussy clamped down hard around his cock. "Fuck me, Keith. Fuck me hard. Make me your woman. Take me and fuck me. Fill me with your cum and give me a baby," she murmured as her pace slowed when her orgasm had taken the last bit of strength from her and she slumped over onto his chest.

"Is that what you really want, Sarah? Do you want me to fuck you and fill you with my cum? Do you really want to have my baby?" he whispered into her ear, empowered by her words.

"Yes," she said so softly he barely heard her.

He rolled them over so he was on top, and began to pound into her with long, deep strokes, alternating with quick, shallow thrusts.

With the very last of her strength, she raised her hips and stuffed a pillow under herself while she pushed back against him. "Fuck me ... fuck me ... fill me ... harder ... deeper ..." she chanted over and over as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper into her.

The aroma and sound of sex filled the cabin as he felt the growing flame of his own orgasm building. He felt his balls pull up tight again just before he erupted inside her, firing strand after strand of his potent cum into the woman who had been his mother but was now his lover. "Cummming ... AAAAHHHHHHHH ... NNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW."

The sensation of his warm cum splashing and coating the inside of her pussy triggered one final orgasm in her, causing her mouth to open in a silent scream that no one heard.

The couple rocketed into the realm of mutual orgasm, floating there for what seemed like an eternity before slowly returning to the land of the present. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms, lightly stroking and touching each other.

"Can I ask you a question?" he whispered.

"Sure."

"Why did you put the pillow under you like that?"

"Actually there are two reasons. First, it lined things up so your cock was hitting my G-spot each time you pushed into me and the second is that it helps to keep your cum in me afterwards so it has a better chance of getting into my womb and getting me pregnant.

"Ahhhhhh," he replied, trying to sound as if he understood as sleep overtook him. Then just before he slipped off, he heard his father, "Take care of your mom. She needs you now more than ever before."

"I will, dad. I promise." he replied.

She stirred beside him, asking, "What did you say?"

"Just saying that I love you and will always take care of you."

Nestling tighter against him, she murmured, "I love you, too," but then she paused as she thought about something and finished with, "as my son, my lover, the father of my children, and my future husband all rolled into one."

Silently, he spooned behind her, wrapping his arm over her and cupping a breast in his hand as he thought, "What better Christmas present could any guy ask for?"