All Comments on 'Getting Back to Square One'

by soldierboy50401

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Why wait a year?

Revenge is okay if it makes you feel better and doesn't cost you anything. It is better when you actually derive some tangible benefit from it. A year, is a long time, it is a cost, what did he get for his time? Nothing. He would have been better off posting those messages on the internet via a Bulgarian web server.

The beatings? No smart cop would risk his freedom or even his job on an assault charge. In fact, it is insulting to police officers. If a cop wanted revenge he knows the rules that smart law breakers follow: No witnesses, no accomplices, minimize the physical evidence and never confess. This guy violated everyone one of those rules.

I still liked the story for the feeling if not the follow through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not much new here.

She cheats and he beats up the boyfriend and divorces her. He just took longer than most guys would. He spent a year with a woman he planned to divorce. Where's the sense in that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This type of behavior lands real people in prison

Well written, but the content is insane. Men don't own their wives, and they don't get to physically and emotionally abuse them if they cheat. This is the sick revenge fantasy of a deeply disturbed mind. If you think this way, seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing and.....

.... A clever storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what is it

that i always hear it was just a story so why so many stupid comments, if you wrote like the sick fucks on this site write she fucked twelve guys and their dogs and then you took her back they would think it was a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a year?

He only let the revenge last a year? My ex cheated and four years later she is still institutionalized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad...

But your other stories are better. Assuming you wrote this for the hell of it, based on your intro. However, there's been more than a few cops over then years who have gone off the reservation. Still a bit farfetched but plausible. At least you spared us the RAAC crap. I hate that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
last comment

Do you think anyone believes that?, you fucking halfwit.

As for the story, it's ok but it has been done to death on literotica.

funksofunksoover 8 years ago

Don't focus on "a year" you pedantic asses. For a time he took a measure of pain for the pain she caused him.

And done before or not, it was well done for the flash story it is. There ain't much that's original in the world, so appreciate what you get or write one yourselves.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story, but...

A good story, but for me the marriage ended as soon as he found out about her cheating!!! Even if she hadn't been stupid and haven't bought that secret cell phone, he would find another reason to divorce her!!! 3*

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Don't normally like revenge

But I thought his was somewhat reasonable. His revenge was really about testing her loyalty to him. She already proved that she was disloyal. She got off on humiliating him. That was the sticking point of this whole story to me. People cheat all the time. But to set out to humiliate your husband as a sick game between you and your lover is LOW. Right there, she was giving proof that her three day a year relationship with her lover was more important than her 12 year relationship with her spouse. So he had a reasonable right to test her claim on her loyalty to him.

I liked the fact that he didn't use her cheating as an excuse to get some on the side. He put her through hell, but he still kept his vows. He wasn't planning on divorcing her at that time, so he was still fully married and obligated to behave as such. HER vows have nothing to do with HIS vows. He took that vow. That is his word. Until he sets out to divorce her, his word is still his bond. If she is shitty enough to not keep her vows, that's on her.

The best part of this story, for me at least, was that the author didn't take the cliché Hollywood ending. He didn't have this guy meet a rebound girl and run off into the sunset. That ending happens so much that I actually stop reading a story when it starts going that way. That is why I can't read Stangstar's stories. He is a decent author, but running off with the rebound girl is so cliche that it can ruin a good story for me.

Why do the men in these stories NEED another woman to make them feel worthy? To me, that is the sign of low self esteem in the first place. Even if life shits on you, that should never make you doubt yourself. Sure you feel the pain, but you don't doubt your own worth. If you do, then that means that you already had those doubts to begin with, and your situation simply reaffirmed that to you. These men get cheat on and then they feel as though they can't satisfy a woman. They need this new woman to chase them relentlessly to make them feel like a man again. Why? To me, that says that they have always had that fear. Their cheating wife just put that nail in the coffin. Those men who worry about if the lover's dick was bigger than theirs harbor a fear that their dick is too little. Maybe it's hubris on my part, but I have never worried about that.

All in all, great story. Glad it wasn't one of those 10 pagers that this author usually writes. LOL.

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
Good Story

To the author - why after describing the story in the prologue with a warning did you feel it necessary to tell your audience not to post hostile comments and then leave the comment section on? You should have known that would be an invitation to the a holes. Marty was a moron he was getting beat on regularly he had to know it was Tyson yet he continued to phone liza. Did he have a death wish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have got to be joking

Wishful thinking, childish rant. Get with the real world

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how did this shit bet such a high score

nothing but a bunch of stilted drivel. this was a fairy tale. the author is full of shit about cops also, if you think they would get away with this you watch to much T.V.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story worth the wait!

Gave you a 5!!!

frasnostfrasnostover 8 years ago
Dear twitchy anons...

...this is a fictional STORY. If you want realism go to your local courthouse or watch Judge Judy...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Strong overall story with a few probability hiccups

I liked the wrinkle of how she stashed the covert cell phone. The proposed divorce settlement had just enough meat on the bone that the wife might opt for it. Nice. But cheaters don't accept 'quid pro quo' ass whippings for the damage they've caused because that would entail a semblance of character . I reiterate javmor's props on narrator getting therapy on the sly versus payback one nite outings.

The author gilded the real world with some fairy tale elements. The bottom line is I WAS entertained . This doesn't rank with soldierboy's best work but it will do until next 10 pager comes along. I thank him for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A lot of holes-------a LOT of holes!

It also kind of killed the story for me when he gave her a second chance after all the humiliation. Still, it was better than all the cuckold crap that we get every day so I gave it 4 stars, although that's pushing it.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
thankyou

4 stars for a cheating wives story where the offended man (and woman) had enough self respect to not take the cheating spouses back. Im not some heartless Sob who doesnt believe in forgiveness but if a person breaks their marriage contract repeatedly i have no remorse for them getting what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I had no problem with the revenge portion of the story. I did feel that the author has a tendency to glorify cops too much. Especially considering how many people in the US are killed by police every year under questionable circumstances. While I agree with the author's scorn of women who betray their husbands who are overseas with the military, the claim that they're "fighting for our freedom," is a bit of a stretch. They're actually fighting for corporate profits, and for US economic and political domination of other countries. I know. Been there, done that.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

The only remorse the stupid cheaters had was in getting caught. It actually is a tame btb tale as both cheaters are able to walk away. Then again, in fiction anything can happen. Anytime the cheaters are punished is a good time for me. We need more just like this. Please continue writing.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You may have been mad when you wrote this

But you certainly didn't consider the consequences. I see no possibility that Marty didn't go right to the hospital in his condition. And the hospital reported to the Police and then Tyson was in jail. They interviewed Lisa. The bruise on her ass was documented. The only thing cops had more than cheaters is a wife beater and someone that disgraces their department. Which Tyson did. Lisa sued for divorce as a battered wife. Whether or not Tyson used the messages mattered not to a Judge and Jury. Tyson went to prison and didn't fare well since lots of the inmates knew who he was - a cop. He became Bubba's Bitch. Lisa took all their marital assets and moved away to start over. With the money she got from the sale of their house and all their savings, she lived a good life. Marty sued Tyson in Civil Court and sued the Police department when it was disclosed that Tyson's Boss knew of his intentions and did nothing. Although divorced from Marsha, he to moved away and started over with a lot of money he won at trial. Turns out the general public doesn't like cheaters, but they HATE dirty cops that hide behind their badges and fell like they are invulnerable. So while your anger showed through in this story, your conclusions were laughably bad. Tyson lost big time.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
@sugna Re: A Year

I BELIEVE the year was to give her a CHANCE.

IF she had done what she was supposed to do, and not have ANY contact with Marty, there was a SMALL chance of their marriage surviving,

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 8 years ago
Spite x 200

I would have shoved the police baton up his ass then in his mouth. When I got through with him - he would be more worried about blood clots going to his brain or his heart. As for her, the moment you let her and you sleep again under the same roof its CONDONEMENT and that takes a lot of the pizzaz out of a divorce. Good story and looking for chapter II.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Another great story

Very realistic, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
25,000?

No where near as good as your other stuff. Hope you got it out of your system. Over 25,000 texts in three years? That's more than 25 per day. Every day. C'mon.

MichaelG

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good...

story. But wouldn't call it a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

at least no superman, seal, super lawyer, millionaire, or hot model drooling over him

one minor computer hack; so ok

sweep of our house wow who has that equipment

Two walk-in closets, WOW how much is that house!

bit over the top on time wastage, no, complete year wasted. stupid

risky practice for a cop to beat people like that now days

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
Bug detector

$79.95 at Home Depot. It's not as if he needed something that could locate NSA-grade spy equipment.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Must have been a VERY shitty day.

Hopefully the subject of the story and your shitty day have nothing in common.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Sorry but I enjoyed this

and that is why I read stories. The fact that he went through all the rigmarole of letting her prove that she could not be trusted would string out the pain for him. I send her to her punishment as soon as you read those messages. I wonder what they discussed on those secret cell phone messages. The cheaters had an impressive number of communications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Can't trust a bitch. I've lived the bad day. Fuck them all, and no that isn't figuratively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad the wife got out alive

I like a good BTB story but this was not one. He had a right to get mad but as a cop he should have known better than to torture his buddy. What good did the year do him? He didn't have sex with his wife even though he still found her desirable. I would have used her in ways should had denied me and given to her fuck buddy.

The therapy didn't do him much good. I don't like the false equivalence of making the cheater watch the former victim go out to have sex outside the marriage. Rubbing the spouse's face in it is cruel. She put up with it. I give him no credit for not really having sex. I would not want this guy to be a cop in my town. He is a monster.

reason man

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 8 years ago
GREAT! Just missing one paragraph....

Here is the missing paragraph: "Two hours later, Liza's younger sister, Emily pulled her car into the driveway. As I opened the door, I noticed two things in her hands. One was a bottle of wine was the same brand and vintage that my soon-to-be ex-wife bought for her lover exactly one year ago. In her other hand was the little Victoria's Secret bag holding an exact duplicate of the outfit my soon-to-be ex-wife was planning to wear for her lover in my bed. As she walked through the door, Emily kissed me deeply and passionately in front of Mrs. Washington, the biggest gossip in Red River Falls. I knew my wife would hear from her in a matter of moments. "Hello, lover, where can I change my clothes?" was the first thing Emily said to me.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks For Sharing****

Good read. I really liked kicking Marty ass 18 times and Marty not knowing when or where it was going to happen. That was writing after my own heart!

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

I love the whiney cuckies getting their panties in a bundle because a man took a hardline against an evil woman. This is not the run-of-the-mill one time mistake, blah, blah, blah...boo-hoo-hoo. Three years (at least), in the marital bed (not got convenience but to secretly stick it to hubby), blow job and creampie seconds, lies, deceit, etc., and when given a second chance she is still communicating with the guy. WTF is there to save in a relationship with this person!?!?

I totally understand this story. Author is pissed off and creates the ultimate cheating wife stereotype and handles it in a way many would love to be able to get away with. It's a story, maybe not even that...it's a therapeutical steam relieving device. There have been so many cuck loving truly deviant bitch borderline (not even borderline) gay male stories posted here lately that this is a welcome sight. Get over it. Sometimes it's fun to read what should happen in a justified world instead of what would happen in the "real" one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic stuff

Hope you write more.

5 stars easily.

I love it how he spent those 'dates' actually at a therapist, getting better, getting ready to move on, instead of just going out somewhere randomly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pig of a story

Any story about a pig is just going to end up in the pigsty like this one did.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
EVERY GOOD BETTOR KNOWS THE ODDS

especially on the pay-offs when the bet is called. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BTB?

More like scorch the bitch. Both of my divorces were short of thermo-nuclear warfare! My first ex just stopped shooting at me a half dozen years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
zed0

No wimp out at all.

it's called depriving the bitch of the moral high ground.

"You did the same thing!" has no effect on someone who didn't do anything but say they did it.

She played him for three years, and he played her for one, but it was the one that mattered. That she didn't follow the terms is all on her.

She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wimpy

outy of the highest degree

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, I read it

and, sadly, I had the same reaction to this sort of story that I always have. The protagonist comes across as emotionally immature and pathetic, someone whoi I cannot feel any sympathy for. A dimwit who is suddenly a controlling superman once the truth is known. I suppose that's why it is a fantasy.

It's more interesting for me to speculate about what happens to someone to make him (her?) get emotional satisfaction from a story like this.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
More of a Twist Needed...

Not a bad BTB story and a enjoyable read.

BTB is not my normal stories I like to read as it usually a vent for cheated BF's and husband's to read for releaseing the hurt from a cheating GF or wife.

For me the hero should have taken his wifes anal cherry after 1 year, and requested daily BJ's !

Then issued the dissolution of the marriage to her. However he could have mentioned she was free to date him, chase him, pursue him on the open market with the competition from other females.

If she really loved him she would pursue him till he married her again ( with a Pre Nup of course ) and took her as his wife to have children.

This would be the gamble she would have to play the odds to get him back.

To me tgat would have been a great sequel !

getxgetxover 8 years ago

Nice to see another story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna to BTB-Revenge authors

To write a cruel revenge in BTB-Revenge story the author MUST EXPLAIN WHY THE CARACTER (Husband, friend(s) or second wife) avoided the prison.

I wrote 3 stories where Cruel Revenge happened (I published in another story collection!) and I tried explain/show why my carachters avoided the prison.

1. The husband shots his cheating wife and the just 18 years old loverboy with salt bucket cartridge. The wife was highschool teacher and she had affair with her school leaving student who was in the way to Cal Tech. The husband wanted to reach the loverboy goes to California before some weeks to the start of the college to avoid he could boast among the friend (shoolmates). In this case the wife could lose her teaching licence in the scandal. (only this because he was below 18 years old so she would not go to prison) The husband divorces his wife but he does not want scandal because he wants his teenager kids do not know the all family disaster and the MOST IMPORTANT the husband does not want to pay alimoney after the divorce if his cheating wife loses her teaching licence after any scandal. The aim of the Cruel Revenge to reach the loverboy shut up.....naturally a little startle is the part to decrease his anger as well. Nobody went to Police because the wife could lose her teaching licence and the teenager kids learn about her affair in the Police-DA-Court procidure! She is in trap.............and the salt stings her and the loverboy's bodies.

2. The younger loverboy of the cougar cheating ex wife with his wife and two very young kids meets the ex husband with his second wife and their young common kids in a restaurant. The impudent ex loverboy provocates the ex husband of his ex lover and they start an hassle with bad words after this the ex loverboy knocks out the ex husband with fist. The ex husband loses consciousness. When he returns after almost half minute, the ex loverboy velters in pain. The second wife was woman soccer player with strong shots she shoot many bomb goals during her soccer player ages. The second wife kicked so strongly the ex loverboy that the ambulance took him in hospital and the ex loverboy loses one of his testicles. The wife of the ex loverboy denounces the second wife of the ex husband at the Police. The second wife's one of the older sons is lawyer and his collegue is criminal expert. He gets the security video of the restaurant and the witness of the restaurant staff to show the Police and the DA office the second wife saved her husband after the ex loverboy hit her (second) husband. The wife avoided the prison because she saved her husband!

Excellent accidental Cruel Revenge situation without prison danger and a lost testicle!

3. After 2 weeks to the wedding the husband finds his sex addict second wife with 2 lovers in the bedroom. He hits the 2 loverboys with baseball bat so he breaks the legs and the arms of the loverboys (he does not hurt his cheating second wife).

The ambulance takes the wounded loverboys to hospital. The Police, DA office Court system.......The court says he was guilty, but he got 3 years prison punishment SUSPENDED for 5 years.........The reason why he avoided the prison.....The judge got evidence his wife cheated on him one day before the end day of the trial. The main carachter meets the judge in the free way Grill in the toilet and he learns why he avoided the prison.

However his first wife goes to the court system and she asks for and gets restraining order until his youngest daughter becomes 14 year old because her ex wife is violant man (3 years prison suspended for 5 years). Here the cheating wife of the judge changes the 3 years prison for 5 years SUSPENDED.........but the first (also) cheating ex wife uses this for her revenge........But I will punish her in the story................through the third wife of my main carachter...........

BTW 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Wow ! Emotionally powerful . Enough character development to grab the reader .

Oathbreaker destroyed two families . Couldn't even follow through on non-contact with Marty . A very sad story,but a basis for a sequel .

How about it soldier ? A new story; Starting From Square One,Again ! That sister, Emily

seems like someone we should know more about.

Thanks for the 3* story.

AMerryman

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Too many

loose ends.

How Marty and Marsha became friends with Tyson and Liza is unexplained as they live in different towns. So too there is no explanation of how Marty and Liza became attracted to each other to the extent of indulging in annual 3-day sex fest. Finally, why on earth would Liza do everything asked of her in order to salvage the marriage and then throw it all away by violating the condition of not maintaining contact with Marty if she wasn't interested in having sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave this what it deserved.

I gave it a five because Tyson, for the better part, behaved like a man, and, no he wasn't being a wimp at any stage of the story. However...

1. There was no reason to beat up on Marty. He never married Marty. Marty took no vows to Tyson. Tyson would have been better served to have simply cornered Marty while Lisa was upstairs, told him to get out, and never come back, or else. This shows Tyson as being intelligent, and it counteracts all the low level crap about how all cops are violent vengeful bastards.

2. Then that very night sit Lisa down and tell her she has to leave. Go for some kind of separation agreement and let her try to fend for herself. Tell her you're giving her a year to decide what and who she wants to be. Tell her the world is full of whores, but far fewer loyal wives. She gets another chance to choose. Tell her what you really want; a loyal wife, children, a family, and a real home. But for heavens sake don't let her stay! If after a year apart she's been chaste, she's worked out her problems, and she's ready to try again, then let her come back home.

3. Two things disturb me. First the beatings. That's sadistic, and portrays him, and all cops, as remorseless bastards when we know they're anything but. Cops do cry. Second, Tyson's decision to let her stay and go through all the hoops would only guarantee forgiveness, not final separation, at the end of a year. The idea of carrying through a separation in the manner he chose reduces Tyson to the status of unforgiving, unloving beast, and he wasn't like that. Remember you even said she'd never seen him be really angry. He'd in effect been protecting her from the bad things he's seen and dealt with. Tyson is a good cop!

4. Yes, this is a five. It was interesting to read, but it wasn't fun. Maybe you could reconstruct the story; retell it as Tyson after this fashion. You start out by saying version one is was what I, Tyson, would have liked to do when I saw them come in the door. But I'm not like that. I'm a cop. I 'protect and serve. I help people. I save lives. I know I have to change Marty. I know I've lost a friend, but he needs to be a better husband and father. He deserves an ass kicking, but he needs be become a better man. Marsha and her kids are entitled to that. I also know Lisa is better than what I've read and seen. I owe it to myself, and to her, to give her the chance to redeem herself.

Make Tyson be the best man, the true hero most cops are.

I know the BTB crowd will hate me, but they're all subhuman anyway.

Thanks for the story.

'An Honest Cop'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality v Fantasy

Consider the following:

Aggravated assult

Lying in wait

Use of a dangerous weapon with intent to do bodily harm

I'm not a lawyer or involved in law enforcement but your lead character could be facing 10-20 years of incarceration.

Further, your story is dangerous because it gives Cops a bad name and puts them at risk (Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers, Steet Gangs and Terrorists). In the future, please consider how your words can be twisted.

It was well written and a good read.

Gave you a 3.

Thanks,

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
ok

not enough establishment of a decent relationship between these two to draw the reader in to care enough about the ending. Not your normal high quality, but I am still a big fan.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
?

You are usually a GREAT story teller. I'm not sure what motivated you on this one. No time for empathy for any character in this one. Maybe complete humiliation is what the wife needed. Throw them out the door naked. Make the emails public to everyone. One retaliation , enough to ruin his equipment. Just ideas. But, it certainly needed your expert storytelling. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why?

would he even think to keep her? they have no children, she is a cheating slut and doesn't respect him, so... why?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
WHY? Dear annony he might like that she is a slut!

You didn't when your wife fucked the Fleet and left your sorry ass but maybe this guy likes the idea of his wife fucking and sucking and being a slut. I did I gave it a 5, so fuck you in the heart!

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Really Excellent story!

Five Stars!

SaintososSaintososover 8 years ago
Thanks. Good story tellers are rare...

Five Stars. I give you happily. But I must do so only after I accord you the benefit of literary license. You, see, I spent too many years in the tortured world and thankless existence of the cop and the malaise of the cop shop. I audited cop behavior from Dallas to LA and most points in between. I am not faulting you, for I support writers willing to essay the impossible and improbable realities, fantasies and absurdities that define the cop's environment, always acting on the paradoxical stage of excruciating boredom. In the first instance, cops don't choose their tower. All police departments rotate on a three-month schedule. In the second instance, almost all cops capable of rising to field sergeant would be the last to administer the beating you describe. Believe it or not, the mentality of the average veteran cop in 2015 is the least likely to retaliate with primitive animus. In the third instance, only a moron of a cop would fail to realize that Internal Affairs officers in 2015 possess innate crystal balls. You can't buy them with a life time ticket to both the NBA and NFL. They always astound the offenders with their ESP and witching instincts. The most important factor, however, is that incredibly intuitive and instinctual complex of the cops' wives' corps. The wives would know. Don't doubt it. She would either have already packed a bag and slunk into the night or have seen the light and found that old "cop world" family defined religion. Those ladies have a reputation for high road decency and take no prisoners, male or female. I'm too windy, I know. Sorry. Good Show. S.L.H.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Fantastic story!

Man, you must have been in a rotten mood when you wrote this, but I'm glad you were. This is exactly the kind of story I like. I bookmarked your submission page to be sure and go and read the other submissions.

I was in law-enforcement for a little over 3 years, but in very small towns here in Alabama. There would be no IA investigation or such, because it wouldn't exist, to answer Saintosos comment. Also, I can see how the statistic of law enforcement having the high incident of divorce.

I enjoyed the revenge aspect both for the cheating wife and her lover. The only thing I would have added was Tyson pulling off Liza's wedding rings as she is walking out the door for the last time. That would have been the coup de grâce!

5 *'s of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a good and short short story

Most of your stories are much longer and envolved. The introduction seems to hint that it is just a dream or a wish fulfillment interlude. Either way our hero is taking an awful risk that his bud will Stay cowed, and that his wife will not chat about it to the other wives. So it must be a short dream for revenge not actually caried out. What did happen?

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

I find "retribution" stories a million times better than stories of a good man having to sit and watch his lying, cheating, whoring, adulterous wife have sex with other men. Those make me physically vomit. This is one of my favorite stories. Five Stars and a sincere 'Thank you.' Chalk one up for the good guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story tellers are rare correction

@Saintosos read your comment on this story and you sir are a POSER you audited the behavior of police, no police department has permanent shifts, the cops wife will know, and my favorite the Internal Affairs. 85% of departments are on rotating shifts the other 15% work on a variety of schedules but some officers spend an average of five years on one shift. Dating a cops wife is hazardous to your health but fun as long as it is not a serious affair, most officers have two or more girlfriends while still married but the divorice rate is high and a lot of work problems result when the exwife marries the partner. Internal affairs is where political favorites and the true assholes gravitate, its safer for them as they are removed from the area where they will be hurt by the officer they screwed over to claim credit or place blame. Police officers are human and when a spouse finds that his other is fooling around rage is the first response, in the event of finding out suddenly people ususally get hurt if there is a period of an hour or more the control is back and usually it is verbal and restraint by a fellow officer. Police divorice rates are number 2 in the US behind Doctors usually the female in the marriage files.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You've described a psychotic.

Here's a man, a policeman who promises to beat another man eighteen times for something he and his wife did. The wife is as culpable as the man, maybe more in as much as she brought him to her house. Have you ever heard of a man turning any 'free' down? I have, but most men wouldn't, but everybody knows I'm a wimp anyway.

Then there's the problem of the year. They've been married, you said what twelve years? Twelve years of companionship, enough companionship she's willing to grovel for a year, and he's willing to torment her for a year. What kind of man would do that? I'll tell you, a sick man. And he's a cop! I live in Maryland; they've brought cops just like this guy up on murder charges. He's not a policeman he's an SS man disguised as a policemen.

I still gave the story a five though.

Jedd Clampett (Sorry I'm on another person's computer.)

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
I Love This Story****

This is my second time reading it. Thanks for sharing!!!!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
This Asshole Gives Cops a Bad Rep!

- Super Cop should have just thrown Lisa out when he discovered her cheating,but no,he had to shove the power he had from being a cop by going nuts on Marty,and stringing Lisa along with head games for a year.

- Lisa should have just cut bait and left when Super Cop forced her to start setting him up on fuck dates. (She obviously wasn't head over heels in love with the guy if Marty was such a big deal to her.) And after the beating he took,Marty should have plotted his own revenge and hired a hit man to take out Super Cop.

- I believe cheating is wrong,and there should be a price to pay. BUT,I don't like it when cops are portrayed as power-consumed bullies who are able to behave as though they're above the law!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Goodhue reminds me of the Rain Man

"Uh oh, 8 minutes 'til Jeopardy, uh oh!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cry me a river!

And people wonder why some wives get the living shit beat out of them! Not only was she fucking around on her husband, but with his best friend. To add insult to injury they couldn't use his motel room They had to do it in his house and the matrimonial bed. Can anyone spell Wife Abuse. The court system is rigged to help these lying bitches and to ignore the real cases of spouse abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another jerkoff revenge fantasy

"I'm a cop, and I know everything, and I'm always right, and my friends are Marines and they'll kill you, and I beat my wife, and oh god why can't I get it up, and why doesn't anybody love me, and why do feel so excited in the men's showers?"

You're writing is a desperate cry for help. Please get it before you hurt someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
^^^^^ If the author going to hurt someone...

...he should start with the previous commenter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonymous 4/4/16

You are a piece of work. Please post your home address and wife's name so we can all come over and have her help us with 'therapy' and we can get better. I know all of us that want to beat the living shit out of someone who has been fucking our wives for the last 3 years need help to get our heads on straight like you have. I'm sure she can help us feel better about ourselves and release the anger we feel towards others. *Apologies to your wife. I'm sure she's a nice woman and the only mistake she's made is you*

As an aside to this post, it seems the the person who needs an 'adjusted perspective' is you, thinking that something less than his actions would keep the asshole away from his wife. Surprise! It didn't... They were talking anyways. This story proves that stupid people can't always be reasoned with no matter how big of a stick you have.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 8 years ago
You KNOW why 4/14/16 posted anonymously.

It's because he's another blowhard gutless Liberal. You're invite for him to publish his address would get his wife fucked bowlegged and, for the first time since she married the asshole, truly fulfilled, sexually satisfied and ready to upgrade to a MAN.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 8 years ago
Sorry.... I meant 4 / 4 / 16 not 4 / 14

The resta remainsa the same....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

He showed is man card until he let his wife stay, then he lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The hidden cell phone? really?

She does EVERYTHING for a year and you pull that rabbit out? Why?

It is so completely out of character. Either have the phone and she is still meeting and fucking the asshole and he dumps her.

Or let it end with reconciliation.

Not end it all because she has a secret phone and does nothing but talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love your stuff

I've read most of it and really enjoy it. C. H. Cook, U.S. Army Ret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TALK ABOUT PATIENT!!

Three years is a long time to be fucking over a person. I'm not sure a person based in reality would tolerate that kind of thing. I can't see a real loan keeping a slut like that around after finding that she gave so much to the asshole that she wouldn't give to him, the man she loves so much.

And yeah, she was just talking to the dipshit but the condition for reconciliation was no contact of any kind so yeah, she violated that provision. He was way more giving than she deserved but he was absolutely right in cutting her off at that point. I think I'd have buttfucked her first though.

And it doesn't sound like the boyfriend got his prescribed 18 beatings. That would have to continue as he was part of the problem. The punishment was set and it would make our protagonist seem more of a wuss if he didn't follow through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Questionable

No mention about the "secret" phone conversations Surely they could have been recovered. Not that their content is meaningful but either they were sexual or not. They must have been sexual because both Tyson & Marsha chose to divorce the cheaters. Could have added clarification for the divorces.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Well!!

I think the story was Great. Not the same old . But the talking about stang_star is another thing. Why not get a Babe in the Deal. Leave the Ex wondering how long you had Something on the Side. Since it is No Longer her buisness . She can continue to Wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 years

I am uncertain after a 3 year and 25,000! texts/emails a guy would even try to save a marriage.

I think it also would have been useful to mention the secret phone message contents.

And perhaps some more aftermath.

Having said that, it was great writing and a sad but nice story.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
5 stars

Just hope Marty got all 18 of his beatings. Love all your work. Please do more. I would buy your book any time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL

Hilarious.....what a moron. Why would you go to all that trouble after your wife cheated and had 25,000 LOL emails with your friend? It makes no sense. Making up profiles of women ....c'mon moron do you realize how silly and stupid that sounds? All to divorce her anyway becaise she called dickwad. No wonder she was looking for some strange, her husband was even stranger!!! Gave it a 1 for the grammar being mostly right along with the spelling. I figure you deserved something for taking the time doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well Anon 2/1/18...

The reason was to make her feel at least part of the pain he's been going through. Could he dump her right away? Sure. And what pain would her and the asshole experience? None! Drag it out and give her some of what he has felt. The same with the beatings. Run it up to about 16 and then wait a while longer than normal. Then give him number 17. Then stop. Make him think about when the last one might come. Leave it go a year... 2 years... maybe a little longer. When he's least expecting it, give him number 18. During the last one promise him one more then forget him. It'll drive him crazy.

The only result of just cutting them both loose would be for them to go their merry way knowing that actions have no consequences. Now that would have made it a cuckold story and the author mentioned that this was a BTB story in the beginning. So quit-yer-bitchin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IGNORANT FUCKS ARE IGNORANT FUCKS... RIGHT, Anonymous 02/01/18 ??

You didn't get the point of the story at all, did you? Your comment really embarrassed you and you're too fucking stupid to know it. Bet you got the front seat in the short yellow bus that you rode back and forth to Spelling Class in, didn't you?

A well deserved five stars for cunt crushing vengeance and for the suspense and dread suffered by her 'tasty annual cock' over where and when he was going to get 'his' next beating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Garbage,Marty could have sued him for assault on the first night and no one in their right mind is going to accept regular beatings.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
The cheating wasn't enough?

Why did she and Marty continue to phone one another? Who contacted who first about purchasing the phone and installing the socket? They just didn't care about their marriages or his children's welfare.

I'd have had her read aloud every one of the texts, e-mails, whatever, and tell her husband why she wrote it, how it expressed her love for him, why she laughed at what Marty wrote, why fucking Marty wasn't enough, why the need for the humiliation. Then she'll know why he wants her to know that humiliation either by doing what she and Marty did to him or by public exposure of what they did. When all is done, including Marty's beatings, divorce her ass anyway -- no trust, no love, no respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally...

...a worthy Btb story! Loved it! Some people wrote wondering why he kept the wife around thinking they would get back together. Can't they see the brilliance in giving her hope, then taking it away is soul crushing torture? 5 stars, soldier boy. Thanx!

Loklie

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
It's hard to understand people...

...who compound their mistakes the way that wife did, but I suppose a few do. Good story, although I would personally recommend just ending it when first caught. Betrayal is bad enough, but in your husband's bed it really is nothing more than a deliberately demeaning act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To Commenter 09/23/15

I know how you feel. My ex-wife sliced me with a knife on four separate occasions after I caught her with two men, and threw their asses downstairs. Neither filed charges against me. I was a US serviceman, returning from deployment to surprise my wife. Our marriage lasted less than two years. But she was trying to kill me even after I remarried four years later.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I love this story. For me the best part of a cheating wife story is the pain visited on her lover. Marty is in for a world of pain, both physically and mentally for a long time. The idiot wife loses lover and marriage. Great story.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Super story!

The bastard got some physical retraining, the betrayer had lots of mental retraining.

Now they both get their richly deserved rewards!

I think he's being a bit lenient with her, public humiliation is required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fun read

I needed a good man divorces wife story rather than all the wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

She needed more punishment. Good story, nicely done. Good pacing, plot and resolution. Glad the bad guy got multiple beatings, but she will be out banging new guys tonight. Liked the story very much, 4 rating. Wish literotica would separate sickening cuck crap from btb. Btb is by far the most popular and is the best read in literotica.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Just read it again...

...and I still think it's a great story. I'm going to reverse my earlier comment and say it's good that you carried the ending to where you did. It makes me think that there are some people who can't quite fully commit to a marriage. Even if she never cheated again, she needed that little bit of contact that was outside the rules so she could say she was her own and not under his thumb. Of course, it wasn't his domination. It was her full commitment, or lack of it, that was the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Story

Reminds Me a lot of My Divorce .. Except I could not Beat the Shit out of her Boy Friend .. Seems Like They put You in Jail for that .. But I did get him Fired from his job ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not sure what was worse, him allowing her back in the first time, or you whining at the beginning.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story he punished both and didn't lower himself to their level

Usually you have anti hero this was better

Had faults but moral compass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Extremely good

Very well written and an enjoyable read. Tyson was a strong character and demonstrated that reconciliation would have been ineffective; she was sorry but not remorseful.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 4 years ago
ONE QUESTION?

Why is it that the offended party always seems to have to move out of the master bedroom and into the guest room?

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago
Very good btb

Actually, he was more than fair considering the offense. A little rough on Marty maybe.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Liza moved to the North Pole

She became one of Santa's Ho Ho Hos

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
GOT OFF LIGHT

SHE COULD HAVE BEEN FAR WORST OFF. GOOD STORY.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Wow - man, she was married to him for 12 years and she thought she could get away with cheating on a cop? She is beyond stupid.

For Black Jack Steele - I was thinking the same thing until I remembered it's where the lovebirds had their little get togethers.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous