All Comments on 'Getting Caught Pt. 01'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
hardcorefoolhardcorefool9 months ago

Love the story. Hope His friend fuck her and he watches and fucks her too.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun9 months ago

Great to see a new story series from you! And it was hot! I can see all the possibilities ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How is this incest? Erotic couplings at best.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

one on one with Cindy while son watches

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So hot, thank you.

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

She needs to go air tight with Sam and his friends.

beardaddy150beardaddy1509 months ago

great story, can't wait for the next chapter!

beardaddy150beardaddy1509 months ago

hope your next chapter has Sam exploring his bi side

reloader44reloader449 months ago

Very nice start, thank you and please continue !!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

hottest story I have read this year. my wife and i sat here and read it all twice. thank you. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome, but make her do ATM and have him talk dirty to her while she does it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m very interested to to see Cindy enter the picture in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nastiest mommy in the whole fucking world. Cum in her pussy; cum in her mouth; cum on her face and tits. She deserves a big load in her ass and then stand over her son’s cock and push his cum out of her ass and all over his cock. Finish it by getting on her knees and licking his cum off his cock.

More please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You jumped from first person to third person. Also, if it’s a step-son, is it really incest?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Give sexy young man Sam a splash of sexy chest hair -- he seems a mature, well-built young man eager to please his step mom!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW. 5 Stars. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great beginning. Wishing my mother haad been so considerate.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBox9 months ago

Cindy's only 9 months older than her sister being Mindy\Cindy's only 10 months older than

her sister being Mindy

...........................................................................

Mindy's already much bigger sex slut than her sister Cindy . . . . .

while process visiting boyfriend being Sam , Cindy does bring sister being Mindy ,

basically because , Mindy requested about going ................

Mindy's wanted Mindy's needed , Ann intimately Ann sexually , long time

.................................................................................................................................................

does Ann does Mindy , become intimate become sexual , while Cindy while Sam

same building ?

does Ann begin everything with Mindy ? does Mindy begin everything with Ann ?

what section of the house do they begin ? what section of the house do they end ?

does Cindy - catch Ann , catch Sam ( if so , explain tons ) ?

does Cindy - catch Ann , catch Mindy ( if so , explain tons ) ?

does Sam - catch Ann , catch Mindy ( if so , explain tons ) ?

has Ann , has Mindy - ever done intimate things sexual things prior this ?

is Cindy - thee other female that , Ann told Sam about , threesome thing ?

is Mindy - thee other female that , Ann told Sam about , threesome thing ?

has Mindy - gotten intimate , gotten sexual , either Bill \ either Tony

( if so , explain tons ) ?

has somebody , has anybody - caught Mindy , getting intimate ,

getting sexual , either Bill \ either Tony

( if so , explain tons ) ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sharing your mom with friends? That's the biggest turn off in the incest genre.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A warning on the gay stuff would have been nice. I would have skipped it. Otherwise it was good.

JustmeWBJustmeWB8 months ago

Casey,

You were doing great right up to the Bi Dad stuff.

Sorry. It's just not my thing.

You still got 4 Stars for this being so well paced, and written.

I'm gonna keep going, unless it goes off the rails too much.

Fingers crossed.

WB

CaseyBeaCaseyBea8 months agoAuthor

To: JustmeWB

I appreciate that you are objective enough to still give the story 4 stars on merit even though it had some content you didn't care for. Thank you! I hope you'll continue reading this series and my other stories, as well.

Love,

Casey

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very hot story and very entertaining except for the Bi male stuff. Bi female doesn't appeal to me much either though I know some people like that kind of thing. It could use better proof reading but it is much better than some in that regard. I look forward to seeing the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES