Getting Caught Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Sam said. "I never would have guessed that Dad was bi. Or that the two of you did three-ways, for that matter." He looked her in the eyes, and added, "So when you did your girl-girl three-way, did you eat her pussy?"

"Hell, yes!" she answered with a laugh. "And your Dad didn't have to talk me into it! I'd been bi-curious for years. It was one of the reasons I suggested we have a three-way with her."

"Do I know who it was?" Sam asked as a very hot image of his mother and this other woman, both bare-ass naked and coupled in a 69 formed in his head.

She thought for a moment before answering, but then said, "You do know her, but I can't tell you who it was. It wouldn't be fair to her."

"Is it one of my friend's moms?" he pressed.

"No," she replied, "but that's all I'm going to tell you." Noticing that his cock was rock hard again, she said, "To take your mind off it, I'll let you fuck me, though."

His dick twitched, and he said, "Will you talk nasty while I do it? That was really hot to hear you talk like that!"

"While we do it?" she repeated. "Nasty talk is a two-way street. I like to hear it, too. Use your words, son."

He chuckled, and said, "I want you to talk nasty while I shove my hard cock up your hot MILF cunt and fuck the shit out of you!"

She laughed, and said, "That's more like it! Your father had a great potty-mouth, too. Now, take your clothes off and let's see if you can fuck as good as he could!"

"Here in the kitchen?" he said as he pushed his shorts down off his hips while maneuvering his boner and balls back through the fly.

"Yes!" she said as she pulled off her sports bra to free her big tits. "I want you to fuck me on the kitchen table so every time you sit down to eat you'll get a hard-on remembering it!"

He laughed as he pulled his t-shirt off over his head, leaving him completely naked with a rock-hard, drooling erection sticking out. "You're not afraid somebody might drop by and see us?" The kitchen was at the back of the house, so passers-by couldn't see in, but friends always used the back door and came in through the kitchen.

She pushed her shorts--with their cum-soaked crotch--off over her hips and said, "Getting caught fucking in the kitchen is what led to your Dad's and my first three-way."

"Oh, wow! Who did you say that was with?" he responded.

She laughed, and said, "Nice try! Maybe if you get lucky she'll drop by again. Or maybe Cindy will drop by and join in." Cindy was Sam's current girlfriend; an adorable bubble-butt redhead with perfect b-cup, perky tits. Ann had fingered her pussy more than once while imagining Sam fucking her on his bed. She knew that he did because she had found more than one wet-spot/cum-stain while changing his sheets over the past few months.

"Oh, God, how awesome would that be?" he said as his naked stepmom sat on the edge of the table. "But her head would explode if she saw this!"

"Saw what, sweetheart?" she teased. "Use your words."

He stepped in between her spread legs and his dick slid up across her trimmed landing-strip of pubic hair. He took her head between his hands, and as he leaned down, he said, "Saw me kissing my bare-ass naked MILF mother!" He then kissed her passionately.

When he broke the kiss, he moved his hands down, mashing both of her big tits together, and said, "Saw me playing with my mother's gorgeous tits and squeezing them to get their fat nipples to bulge out so I can suck on them!" He then went back and forth between them, sucking, lapping, and lightly biting.

When he pulled away with a long, hard tit-stretching suck, he lowered himself and went on, "Saw me get on my knees between my horny mother's spread legs and lap her soaking wet cunt!" He squeezed her pussy-lips together with his hands and then drew his tongue up along her exposed labia until he reached the divot that hid her clit. He drilled his tongue between the lips and flicked the little nub. He then pulled the lips apart and ground the rough surface of his tongue over her sensitive clit-head. A moment later he was moving his head down to slide his tongue into her wet gash where he poked it as far up her cunt-hole as he could get it. He then combined all-of-the-above and rocked his face up and down her cunt, lapping, sucking, rubbing, and poking.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned as another orgasm quickly built under his surprisingly talented mouth. "Suck your Mommy's cunt! Suck my hot cum right out of my guts!"

Her pussy spasmed and gushed into his sucking mouth. He had eaten Cindy's pussy many times but he had never brought her to orgasm with just his mouth. She always wanted to cum while fucking. He found he really liked the taste and heat of pussy-juice, his mother's deep primal moans, and even the feel of her cunt as it pulsated against his lips and tongue. He was absolutely going to suck Cindy's cunt to orgasm the next time they were together!

"Shit!" Ann said as her orgasm began to ebb. "I'd nearly forgotten what it feels like to have my cunt eaten! I hope you do that to Cindy and she appreciates it as much as I do!"

He lifted his drenched face and said, "Yours is the first pussy that's cum in my mouth, Mom. But it sure as hell won't be the last!"

"Well, now that Cindy's seen her boyfriend eat his mother's cunt on the kitchen table, what is she going to see?" Ann teased.

As he stood up, he said, "She's going to see me shove my hard cock up her hungry MILF cunt and fuck the hell out of her!" Now standing, he stepped forward until his drooling cock-head pressed against his mother's drenched pussy lips and then kept going. In one long, smooth push he slid his entire cock up her cunt. He then grabbed her waist to keep her from sliding back across the table, and pulled himself in, driving his boner at least another inch into her guts while mashing his ball against her ass. He then rocked his hips to grind his root against her pussy and wiggle his cock deep inside her.

"Oh, Jesus!" she nearly shouted as she flopped back across the table knocking the salt and pepper shakers and the butter dish aside. She grabbed her tits and began pinching and pulling her nipples. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck your Mommy's filthy MILF cunt! Fill me with your hot fucking seed, Sam!"

He pulled his cock all the way out of his mother's cunt and then holding its slimy shaft in his fist he spanked her clit with its knob. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned and yanked on her nipples. He then drove his boner all the way up her cunt again and began fucking her hard and deep, inching the table across the floor with each jab.

She hadn't been fucked by a real cock since before Sam's father died, and even her "Big John" dildo was a poor substitute. The total depravity of her son fucking her aching cunt right in the middle of the kitchen in broad daylight quickly brought on another orgasm and her pussy tightened and gushed around his hammering cock.

If Sam hadn't blown a huge load of cum into his mother's mouth a short while ago, the constricting of her cunt around his cock, the squishing sounds of her pussy-juice escaping between the two, and her loud moans would have easily triggered his orgasm. But he still had more fucking left in him.

He pulled his cock from her still-leaking pussy, lifted her up from the table and onto her feet, and with his boner rubbing her pussy he kissed her hard. He then spun her around and bent her over the table. "I'm going to fuck your ass, Mom!" he told her. "I'm going to shove my cock up your tiny little asshole just like I watched Dad do! Only this time I'm not going to cum in my pants; I'm going to pump my hot spunk right into your guts!" He punctuated his statement with a slap across one of her ass-cheeks.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she groaned as she lay sprawled across the table. His nasty aggressiveness and the sting on her ass made her pussy continue leaking and made her asshole tingle. "But I... I haven't had anything up there in a long time, baby. You... you might need some lube. I have some in..."

He slapped her other cheek, and said, "I know where to find lube!" He then reached beside her face and picked up the butter dish. A moment later she felt slippery fingers spreading her ass-cheeks and rubbing her sphincter. He traced circles around her pucker before she felt him push a finger inside her. After some twists and pokes, he withdrew his finger and replaced it with his thumb, driving it in deep and twisting his fist back and forth in her ass-crack. With his free hand, he slapped her ass again.

Ann lay across the table completely compliant and totally on fire from her son's "abuse." With his thumb hooked into her ass, he stepped forward and poked his cock back into her pussy. While grinding his thumb as hard into her sphincter as he could, he shoved his boner all the way up her cunt pushing the table another inch across the floor.

"Oh, God, Sam!" she groaned. "Shove your fat cock up my ass! Fuck my nasty MILF asshole like your father used to!"

He withdrew his dick from her cunt but left his thumb up her ass. He slapped her ass-cheek again, and said, "Are you going to give my friends blowjobs again? Are you going to suck their cocks and swallow their cum?"

"No, baby! I swear I'll never do anything like that again!"

He slapped her other cheek and said, "Wrong answer, Mom! I want to watch that again! That was so fucking nasty and hot! I don't want you to be the mother they'd like to fuck; I want to see you being the mother they get to fuck!"

"Oh, God, baby, yes!" she moaned as he twisted his thumb around in her ass. "If that's what you want, I'll be your friends' fuck-toy! But that's a two-way street, Sam! I want to watch you fucking your cute little Cindy even if I have to hide in your closet to do it!"

"You've got yourself a deal, Mom!" he said as he withdrew his thumb from her ass. He grabbed his drooling cock and nuzzled its knob against her hot-buttered asshole. He smeared more of the butter up and down his shaft and then leaned in.

Although it had been a very long time since Ann had taken a cock up her ass, she knew how to relax against the invasion, and as his cock-head squished, her sphincter stretched and in a moment his knob popped inside. She responded by clenching her ass muscles to put a stranglehold on the neck of her son's stiff cock.

Although the never-before-experienced feeling of his cock-head trapped in a tight asshole was glorious for him, he assumed that his Mom had tightened up because he was hurting her. "Sorry, Mom! Are you okay?" he said. "I didn't know how hard I should push."

"Your fat cock-head feels fantastic stuffed in my ass!" she replied. "You feel just like your father, and I miss him so much!" She relaxed again, and told him, "Pull it out then tip-fuck me again. I used to love when your father did that! He'd poke his knob in me a dozen times before he finally filled my guts with his whole cock!"

Sam held her waist and began rocking his hips to pop his knob in and out of his mother's asshole while watching in fascination as it went from wrinkled pucker to a smooth ring of flesh stretched tight around the neck of his cock.

After six or seven pokes, Ann told him, "Okay, son, shove that thing up my ass! Fill your mom's MILF guts with your fat cock!"

He stepped forward and watched as his mom's sphincter stretched even more to accept the thickest part of his dick. The tightness was beyond anything he'd ever felt! Cindy's young pussy was very snug, and he always squeezed hard with his fist when he jerked off, but the way that his mom's asshole concentrated its grip on just one tiny zone of his cock at a time as it slipped inside of her was off the charts!

When his thighs touched her naked ass, he pulled on her waist and mashed himself against the fleshy orbs while rocking his hips to get every inch of his boner as far up his mother's ass as was possible.

With his cock buried to the hilt in her guts, he laid his body on top of her, reached under her and grabbed two handfuls of her squashed tits, and began humping her.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Ann moaned. The feeling of a stiff cock filling her ass while she was getting her tits squeezed was fantastic, but the depravity of the situation took it to a whole new level. Sam's father had fucked her ass before, but it had never been in the kitchen on the table where they ate meals, and certainly not while using the table butter as lube! And that this was his son who had his boner stuffed up her ass made it all the more wicked and taboo.

"Fuck me, son!" she growled at him. "Fuck my nasty MILF ass until you're ready to cum again! But I want you to jerk off and blow your load all over my face! I want to feel your hot cum splattering me!"

He had to let go of her tits and straighten up to get a good full-depth fuck going, and every few strokes he would pull his dick all the way so he could watch and feel his knob get sucked back into his mom's asshole.

On the third or fourth withdrawal, he slapped her ass hard, and she groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes! Slap my ass, baby! Make my cheeks burn as much as your fat cock is making my tight little asshole burn!"

He slapped each cheek several times, bringing up red patches that he thought should be very painful, but her moans clearly indicated that she liked it.

Finally, she pushed herself back partway off the table so she could reach under and rub her dripping pussy. As she ground her fingers into her clit and then up her cunt, she told him, "Shove your stiff cock back up my ass, Sam, and fuck me 'til I cum!"

He gave her ass one last slap and then stepped forward and pushed his knob into her gaping asshole and all the way up her ass in one motion. He then began fucking her with short, fast strokes.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed as she repeatedly jabbed most of her hand up into her erupting cunt.

The depravity worked as well on Sam as it did on his stepmom. Kitchen-fucking his mom's ass; the smell of butter mixed with their sweat and her pussy juice; the sounds of her hand squishing in and out of her gushing cunt and the creek of the table as he banged into her all combined to bring his orgasm to a rolling boil.

He pulled his dick from her ass and as he wrapped one fist around it he grabbed her hair with the other. "Here we go, Mom!" he growled as he pulled her off the table. "Time for your hot MILF facial you cock-hungry slut!"

She spun around and dropped to her knees in front of him. Inches in front of her face, he hammered his fist up and down his cock and the smell of the butter filled her nostril and reinforced how nasty she was being. With closed lips, she reached down and rubbed her fingers into her clit and waited.

Seconds later, Sam stopped stroking and held his cock tightly just behind its knob. She watched as his already-fat cock-head swelled even more, and then a shot of jism burst from his pee-hole. It splattered directly across her lips, but she opened her mouth only enough to tell him, "Paint me, Sam! Squirt your hot fucking cum all over me!"

The second spurt was aimed up onto her nose, and then he went back to jerking off with short, quick strokes concentrated just behind his knob and squirted his splooge onto her cheeks, her chin, and even her forehead. When he squeezed the last drops from his softening dick, he let them drool onto her big naked tits.

She quickly got to her feet and pulled his head into a steaming cum-slathered kiss. After they shared all of the warm jism around her mouth, he went in search of the rest of his spunk, licking and sucking her face clean and sharing it with her.

Finally, they stood there naked in the kitchen and held each other tightly. "I, um... I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to call you a cock-hungry slut just then. That just kind of slipped out in the heat of the moment."

She kissed him, and said with a little chuckle, "Seems like calling a spade a spade to me. I am a cock-hungry slut; I've just been hiding it... probably even from myself. When I gave your friends blowjobs with a whole house full of people I blamed it on the alcohol. But even after I sobered up the thought of it made my pussy tingle. Now, sucking your cock and letting you fuck my cunt and my ass right in here the kitchen, then taking your load of hot cum in my face and sharing it with you has made me feel more sexually alive since I can remember. Certainly, since your father died." She gave him another light kiss, and added, "Your father used to call me his cum-slut wife after our guy-guy three-way because I begged both of them to jerk off in my face at the end."

She broke their embrace, took his hand, and started toward the bathroom for a shower. "A little while ago," she said as they walked, "you said that you thought seeing me give Bill and Tony blowjobs was hot and you might not mind seeing me do it again. Maybe even fuck them? Was that just in the heat of the moment talk? Now that you have a full supply of blood feeding your brain again, do you still think that way?"

"Yes!" he answered definitively. "I don't know if I'm weird or not, but I jerked off a second time last night in my bed imagining that I was hiding in your closet watching you fuck the shit out of both of them on your bed."

"You're not weird, baby; you're a voyeur," she replied giving his hand a squeeze. "And that apple didn't fall far from the tree, apparently. Your father did exactly the same thing. After our MMF three-way, he told me to invite the guy back over while he pretended he wasn't home. He was hiding in our closet naked and he jerked off three times while he watched the guy fuck me every way we could think of. I think I came harder knowing your Dad was watching me be his cum-slut wife than when he was actually part of the threesome. I'm as much an exhibitionist, I guess, as you are, and he was, a voyeur."

She glanced down and saw that her son's previously-limp dick was at least halfway to a full erection again. "When he came, he squirted into a cup and after the guy left he came out and shared his collected loads with me, then he cleaned up the cum the guy had left in my pussy and on my face."

"Holy, shit!" Sam groaned as his resurrected boner bobbed up and down. "I had no idea that Dad was as perverted as I am!"

While Ann adjusted the water in the shower, Sam got out a couple of towels, and asked casually, "So, who did you say those guys were that you and Dad had your three-ways with?"

She laughed, and said, "Nice try... again. I'll tell you when I think the time is right. For now, let's come up with a plan to get Bill and Tony over here again. You'll have to decide if you want to hide and watch your mother being a cum-slut mom or join in."

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12