All Comments on 'Getting . . . Educated Ch. 10'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmmmm

Liked this series immensely but feel there should be some sort of a happy ending. I was hoping Ben and the main protagonist would get together and escape but the cycle must go on I guess. A thoroughly enjoyable read nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

This dudes life sucked...all he did was want a teacher in Logic and got a whole freakin chain of crap from his Teachers coaches deans etc. its like a chain of events...one thing happens and the whole campus knows about it and wants a part of it...its crazy!!! But in All i love all your storys...they seem to have a nice flow to them.Even though they're terribly long.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 8 years ago
DP

Splendid description of the Ben being double penetrated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Poor ending. Was hoping hed want away from them instead of becoming as sick and twisted as them :(

Chuck59Chuck59about 3 years ago

I had planed to read a couple of the series but I could not help myself. I look forward to reading more of your work. Now if I just had a cock other than my own to play with...

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur3 months ago

Great story you could do so much more with it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES