All Comments on 'Getting Extra Friendly'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hannah

What's with all the words begining with Hannah? Also the first poker hand had a pair of fives and a full house fives over eights. That makes a deck with 5 fives. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Smart and exciting story!!

This story was written with a high level of wit, creativity, and a special pathway toward arousal. I loved her vivid descriptions and the insightful manner in which she defined her characters. (Especially the loveliness and sensuality of the females.) Great job!

bingochalicebingochaliceabout 16 years ago
Hannah used to be called Bel

I'm guessing you did a find and replace on "Bel", and replaced it with "Hannah" - am I right? Hence "Hannaht" instead of "Belt" and "Hannahieve" instead of "Believe".

I'd love to know why her name changed, it would really add to an already delicious story.

TarakinTarakinalmost 15 years ago
Great story!

Great story, intelligently designed and hot. I just wonder why Jason was surprised so little by the turn of events. Oh, and please replace the Hannahs with Bels again. :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
awesome

damn good thank you love your stories they are the best. You rock nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot!

That story was hot. I wish those kinds of 4somes were that easy to accomplish. Sinful, but em fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Over-active change function

Was Hannah's name originally Bel? That would explain why the computer has changed the word believe to hannahieve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ive ran out of adjectives to describe how awesome your writing is. outstanding again xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I think in the first section you meant "dessert," as in a sweet after dinner treat, not "desert," as in "dry as a." Remember, "dessert" has two s's not one (because you ALWAYS want more). Aside from that and the weird "Hannahieve" issue, this was a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Proofread, Spell Check, Grammar Check

"I cannot Hannahieve that I am doing this," Sarah said with a laugh a she stood up to pull her shorts down, P2

Hannah dropped her Hannahly to the bed P3

in once place too long. P3

The mechanics of writing are critical to good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GOOD START BUT

YOU NEED TO GO FURTHER AND HAVE THE BOYS DOING EACH OTHER.

WHY IS IT THAT GUY'S ALWAYS WANT TO SEE GIRLS DOING EACH OTHER BUY ITS NOT OK FOR GUY'S TO ENJOY EACH OTHER?

bigm1254bigm1254over 9 years ago

Really enjoyable story. I liked the build up. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hellofa strip poker

...never ever, got that action in my youth. I would've died and gone to heaven then.'

There's a lot of playful fucking happening here.

Sounds like a great time.. ..

Another Nikki experience..!?!

Pretty hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Find replace

This story is ruined by the clear search and replace the author did. I guess the character’s name was originally “belle”?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice one

Love everything Nikki writes. This is an early example, straight into the sex, but kinky sexy too. I always wonder if this is fantasy or in some way reflecting an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, who was Bel? Someone who got mad at seeing her name in a draft?

And "breast nipple"? What other sorts of nipples did the poor girl have there?

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseeke11 months ago

Hot story! Maybe the sequel will be bisexual for guys too?)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"...standing and undoing the Hannaht of his jeans"

Huh??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

story TAGS