Getting Her Nails Done Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done and it looks great!" she announced.

She helped Lynsay sit up and the younger woman couldn't help but look down and inspect the work. It was shocking to see her sex completely void of hair and it reminded her of her pre-pubescent days.

"I feel silly," she told Connie.

"You won't feel silly when your husband attacks you tonight, and if you play it right, I bet you can get a nice dinner or a present out of it," she laughed.

With that, she dropped the thong into her lap and turned to clean-up. Lynsay quickly pulled the garment over her legs and pushed her dress down. It was when she stood that she first felt the difference. Now, it felt like she was naked and naughty beneath the dress, and the thong seemed to fit more sensually against her body. The ride home was more of the same as she found herself squirming on the seat from the new sensations. She thought about how to explain what she had done to her husband and was still undecided when she pulled into the driveway, so she decided to play it by ear.

She could barely contain her smile throughout the evening as she thought about her husband's reaction. Coupled with that were her own feelings that had changed from reluctance to excitement. The way it felt and the way it made her feel were knew and strangely made her feel more desirable. She was hoping that Mike would be in the mood and sweep her off to bed, but it was she that eventually took the initiative. Together in bed, she took her hand and began to stroke his chest. Since, she rarely was the sexual aggressor, her action instantly got her husband's full attention.

"What to make love?" Mike asked.

"Do you"" Lynsay replied, returning to her demure ways.

"Mmmm...hmmmm..." he whispered and turned to take her into his arms.

They cuddled and kissed for several minutes but it wasn't long before his hand found her erect nipples. After teasing them for a while, his hand began to descend and the young wife knew it wouldn't be long before her secret was discovered.

"Huh...what?" he suddenly let fly, which made her burst out in a giggle.

Mike had actually stroked her pussy for several seconds before the change registered in his brain which made his response somewhat comical. Nonetheless, he was undaunted and quickly moved his head down to inspect.

"I thought you might like it," she whispered.

"I'm going to turn on the light," he answered in an excited voice.

Seconds later, he was back and with her vagina bathed by the ceiling light her husband moved close to take in every detail. Lynsay knew she should feel embarrassment from being on display, but something about it was arousing and she actually felt herself lubricating more.

"Say something," she finally said after a long silence.

Her words caused her husband to look up, and he asked, "Who...I mean...when...tell me what happened."

Once again, Mike's clear excitement made her feel good, and she giggled for a few seconds before starting on the explanation.

"I had it done this time when I was getting my nails done," she said, and then quickly added, "I thought you might like...you know...a change."

"I do..." he responded as his smile broadened. He started to move in a way that let the her know their foreplay was over, and as he lined up, he announced, "Let's see how it feels."

"Mmmmm..." they both groaned in unison as his dick sliced its way inside.

Although Lynsay couldn't feel a huge difference, she did feel wetter, but the main benefit was the excited reactions from her husband. He was in the highest state of arousal she had seen from him in quite some time and was moving inside her with purpose.

"Ohhhh...uggghhh...uggghhh...do you like?" she forced out between her moans.

"Yes! My God what took so long? This is incredible," he panted.

His arousal acted as an aphrodisiac to her and it wasn't long before both of them were groaning and whimpering as they moved towards their releases. The waxing and the unveiling to her husband had initially made her feel somewhat vulnerable, but her husband's animated reaction was quickly morphing it into a delicious submissive experience. She was being taken, forcefully and completely, as a result of her "naughty" action and it was taking her to new sexual heights.

"Nooo...don't stop," she whined seconds later when her husband suddenly slowed.

"Baby, I got to...I'm too excited," he replied.

She stroked his back as he fought for control and when he began to hammer her again, she was thrilled that the feelings almost immediately returned. Lynsay had her feet resting on her husband's ass and her hands gripped his biceps. The way his body moved resulted in his chest occasionally rubbing her sensitive nipples and because it was random it teased her body and made her even more excited.

"Mmmm...ohhh...ohhh...this is so good..." she whimpered.

"Yeah...I'm going to do it all night," Mike declared.

"Okay...ohhh...mmm..." she began to speak, but suddenly the wave was coming at her and it hit just seconds later, "Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...oh my God...don't stop...don't...ohhhhh...oh please..."

Stars exploded before her and she could feel her pussy throbbing in a spasm that seemed to begin at her very core. It reached a crescendo but then stayed on a plateau as each thrust from her husband seemed to add energy. Then, in a foggy world, she heard a roar and it took her several seconds to realize that it was Mike releasing his semen.

"Ohhh...fuck...ohhhh Lynsay...oh baby...damn I'm cumming hard," he announced.

His movements quickly became erratic and then slowed leaving them an entwined sweaty mass heaving for air. Finally, after showering her with kisses that culminated in a deep, passionate and very wet connection, he rolled to her side. Within minutes, they were both asleep, but true to his word, her husband woke her later that night for another round.

"Well, tell me about it," Connie said after the young wife was seated for her manicure.

"What do you mean?" she initially replied, but when the meaning finally hit, she instantly blushed.

"Ha! Look at you. It must have been good!" the woman laughed.

"Connie! Stop," she begged.

"Okay, I got my answer," the older woman laughed.

They launched into their normal routine of chat interspersed with local gossip. In addition, Lynsay asked the woman if her husband was busy as they had some upcoming work and was told he had some availability. The session flew by and they were just finishing the pedicure when Lynsay nervously broached the subject of the waxing.

"How often are you supposed to get...you know...the treatment?" she asked.

Connie smiled, but didn't take the opportunity to tease her, "It depends. Everyone is a bit different, but the hair needs to grow out some to get good results. How long is it?"

"Not much...barely anything," she responded.

"I'm not surprised since you're not real thick. We can do it next time if you want," she said.

"Good, I'm not sure I could do it every time," she said, making them both laugh.

So, that established the routine. Every three weeks, Lynsay would get her mani-pedi and every six weeks there would be the added waxing treatment. Of course, her husband supported her continuation and even dismissed the idea of the additional cost. To him, it was a minuscule price to pay for his wife's smooth vagina and the increasing sexual interest that had come with it. They hadn't discussed it outright, and he wasn't completely sure it wasn't coming from his own actions, but Mike had seen his wife become much more adventurous. Now, she was always ready for lovemaking and they had experienced it in every room in the house, including the laundry room.

With regards to Tucker, the couple had hired the talented carpenter to perform two more projects and both had turned out well. The first was the simple replacement of some rotting siding, but the second was the building of a shed as an extension to their garage in their backyard. The speed, cost and professionalism of the man's work encouraged them to use him more, although they never really became completely comfortable with his strange ways.

"Connie said he knows how to build bookcases and do the staining," Lynsay told her husband.

They had considering a built-in bookcase in their hallway and, since it meant wood, they thought of Tucker. However, they didn't know if he was capable of doing the staining.

"Are you sure? I mean this isn't like slapping paint on the side of the house. There is technique involved," Mike countered.

"All I know is what she said. She said he has all the things he needs set up in the workshop behind their house," she told him.

"Probably best if I talk to him," Mike replied and with an affirmative nod of his wife's head, the conversation ended.

Several weeks went by, and on a Saturday when Mike was running errands close to Tucker's house, he decided to see if the man was home. He wanted to have a look at his shop and get comfortable with the man's finishing skills and didn't see an issue with dropping by since it was essentially his place of business. He parked in front and felt the pleasant breeze blowing as he walked up the driveway. Halfway, he spotted Tucker standing just behind the house with something in his hand, and he covered the distance before he was noticed.

"Tucker..." Mike began when he was close, but he was suddenly stopped by the strange look on the man's face and the sounds emanating from the open window.

It took a moment for his brain to process the information, but when it did, he realized he was listening to someone inside being thoroughly fucked. Bed springs were screaming and a high-pitched female whine filled the air that was joined by the repetitive grunts emitted by a male voice. In a matter of seconds, the planned interaction with the carpenter had become hugely embarrassing.

"Hey, sorry...I'll...I'll...call you later," Mike stammered and turned on his heels.

When he reached his vehicle, he realized that Tucker had not spoken a word during the brief interaction and it left him bewildered about the man's state of mind.

"You're not going to believe this!" he told his wife as soon as he stepped into the house.

"What?" Lynsay responded with interest.

"I went by Tucker's to check on his shop and I saw him standing near the back. When I got next to him, I could hear people doing it through the window," he fired out quickly.

"You mean sex?" his wife clarified.

"Yeah, there was a window open and you could hear it all," he explained.

"Who was it?" she asked eagerly, but still confused.

"I don't know. I was so embarrassed that I just left," Mike told her.

"What did he say?" she asked.

"Tucker? Nothing! The while time he doesn't say a thing," he replied.

"My God...do you think it was Connie?" Lynsay asked, now looking worried.

"I don't know...I mean...whoever it was...sure was having a good time," he said.

"I hope nothing bad happened...I mean...what if he shot the guy?" Lynsay asked nervously.

"He didn't seem angry...I mean...you have a point," he responded, now even more unsure about what he had witnessed.

"That is so awkward. We might have to find another carpenter...and manicurist!" his wife answered.

"As long as she does waxing," Mike said, and when he moved towards his wife, she playfully pushed him away.

The couple talked about what had occurred several more times over the next few weeks, but lacking any more information, it was impossible to determine with certainty the nature of the event. So, with deep trepidation, Lynsay set off for her next scheduled appointment with Connie. She had been back and forth about whether to keep the session, but despite their significant differences, she liked the woman, so she decided to give it a chance.

Connie met her in her normal boisterous way, giving no indication of anything amiss which instantly made her feel more comfortable. She even went so far as to decide that it had been a movie or computer porn her husband heard which was one of the things they had considered. Certainly, it wasn't the kind of thing you wanted people to know about, but it was a far better scenario than being caught actually doing it with others in your own home.

Lynsay had been freshly waxed during her last visit, so this one was going to be limited to a mani-pedi. Connie had finished the manicure and was well into the pedicure when she dropped the bomb.

"Well, I guess your husband told you about what happened," she said in her raspy voice.

Instantly, the young wife's body stiffened and she knew she had declared her knowledge in a non-verbal way. Still, she tried to act confused.

"What...what do you mean?" she asked.

"What happened when he was here. What we were doing," she replied.

In reality, they weren't certain what had occurred and the matter-of-fact way the woman was going about the explanation provided her hope there was a reasonable explanation.

"I...I...don't know Connie. We didn't discuss...anything..." she stammered.

"You mean like there was no reaction from him the first time you got waxed?" the woman answered sarcastically.

Her statement was intended to remind Lynsay of her attempt to avoid describing the sex the couple had experienced as a result of her newly smooth mound. It was also meant to tell her she didn't believe that her husband had not describe what he had witnessed.

"Really, Connie...its none of our business," she said after several seconds of silence.

Strangely, the older woman, acting like she needed a confidant, decided to launch off on a detailed description, "It really is Tucker's thing. At least it started that way. He gets excited seeing me with another man and has this friend over in Carsonville that drops by sometimes."

"Uhhh...okay," Lynsay replied, truly stunned by her words.

"Yeah, it was Tucker's thing, but I'm kinda liking it now, too. Variety ain't bad," she said with a laugh.

After the admission, there was silence in the room and with each passing second it became more awkward. Lynsay felt like she had an obligation to say something, make some kind of statement, but it was so completely bizarre that she couldn't think of anything.

"How much...I mean...when..." she started but was incapable of completing the question.

Connie, evidently happy with the engagement responded anyway, "Not too often, about once a month or so. Been doing it for about a year."

For some reason, Lynsay was encouraged by the fact that she hadn't been struck dead by a bolt of lightning, or slapped silly by the woman. It allowed her mind to calm, and her thoughts went to gathering information she could discuss later with Mike. So, she began to formulate another question.

"You always do it here?" she asked.

"Yeah, right through there," she said, pointing towards the door that connected to the house.

"Doesn't Tucker get jealous?" she asked.

"I push him on that but he says no...says he likes to see me doing it," Connie explained.

"Wow, that's pretty wild," Lynsay said, hoping it wouldn't be taken as judgmental.

"It's different, that's for damn sure, but what the hell. And, like I said, variety ain't bad," she replied, and following a short silence she added, "Keep it to yourself if you don't mind. I told you because...you know...your husband found out, but I don't want all the gossip queens going crazy."

"Of course, I understand completely," Lynsay responded.

Just like her husband had when he heard the sex, Lynsay raced home to tell him what she had learned. She was disappointed to find that he was gone and considered phoning him, but decided she would wait. Her anxiousness caused her to nervously bounce around the house and when she heard his car, she met him at the back door.

"You won't believe what I found out," she said excitedly.

"What? Tell me..." he replied, knowing by her look it was something big.

"Connie told me what happened. It was her! But you won't believe the rest," she said then paused for effect.

"Tell me," Mike responded eagerly.

"Her husband...Tucker has her do it with another guy! His friend. She has sex with him to make him happy, but she admitted she liked it, too," Lynsay explained.

"You're joking!" he replied, dumbfounded by the bizarre information.

"I'm not!" she declared.

There was a pause in the conversation as the message was absorbed by Mike, and then he asked, "Why did she tell you?"

"Well, because of you. But I think maybe she also wanted to confide to someone. She swore me to secrecy," she told him.

The couple had moved to the kitchen and were leaning against the counter as they talked. Their smiles and eye rolls demonstrated they were more amused than put-off by the woman's admission. Lynsay turned to grab a soda from the fridge and when Mike saw her shapely rear a thought flashed in his brain.

"Did you get waxed today?" he asked.

"No! Thank God it wasn't scheduled for today," she replied.

For some reason, the thought of his wife laying naked while being denuded of pubic hair as the woman told her tale, touched a nerve. Seconds later, when Lynsay had her back turned again, she felt his arm wrap around her waist.

"Mmmm..." her husband sighed as he pulled her tight.

"What do you want?" she giggled.

"You...in bed...right now," he responded as his hands found her breasts.

Giggling, she let him lead her to the bedroom and quickly they were both naked. Knowing it had been too long time since he went down on her, Mike dove between her legs and began teasing her with his tongue. He loved her taste and the way she reacted to his play. Usually, it was the fastest way to get her to orgasm, and once there, she could be kept on a nice plateau. Rarely, she would spin her body and use her mouth on his dick in a sixty-nine. Mike loved when she did so, but Lynsay was more about receiving oral pleasure than giving. While he relished the act, she did it more out of obligation.

"Mmmm...baby," she whined mere seconds into his play.

"You're so wet," he declared as his tongue moved through her slit from bottom to top.

"For you..." she whispered.

Mike teased and toyed with her sensitive spots until she was whimpering and squirming and then started a rapid-fire flicking of her small clit that always drove her over the top. True to form, it didn't take long at all for her to start the countdown to an orgasm.

"Ohhh Mike...ohhh...ohh baby...what are you doing to me..." she panted, and knowing she was very close, he stayed focused. Seconds later, her release arrived, "Ohhhhh...ohhhh...uggghhhh...ohhhh..."

Initially, her hands were pressed against the back of his head as if to hold him in place, but after the first wave swept through her, she began to pull on his shoulders. He knew from experience what she wanted and he quickly lifted over her and drove his aching dick into her opening.

"Ahhhh..." he groaned from the incredible feeling.

"Do it...please..." she begged, wanting him to extend her climax.

He began to move deliberately and it brought a fresh wave of excited sounds from her. He was close to his own release, but wanting her to get her fill, he held back until he sensed it was over. Then, concentrating on his own pleasure, he moved until he felt his balls begin to tighten. The euphoric feelings were right behind and he pushed deeply into her and held his body stiff as his semen jetted.

"Ohhh, Lynsay...damn...ahhhhh..." he groaned, and then collapsed onto her body.

Together they panted and their bodies continued to heave until Mike regained enough strength to fall to her side. Lynsay wormed her body against his and he looped on arm over her and rested it on her breasts.

"I'm shattered," she sighed.

The young husband was proud about how he had performed. It was always thrilling to bring his wife to a fulfilling orgasm and he sensed that this one had been complete. He cuddled closer to her and as they exchanged soft mews of pleasure, he recalled how quickly they had gone from discussing the manicurist to landing in bed. He had to admit that the decadent story his wife had told had partially aroused him and he wondered if the same was true for her.