Getting Her Nails Done Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it did," he replied.

"Why..." she started, but he cut her off.

"I know it did. I can see it in your eyes," he said, and before she could respond, he added, "Tell the truth, baby."

"Maybe...some..." she whispered.

Then, the young husband stopped his movement.

"I'm going to stop until you tell me," he said, trying hard to hide his smile.

Instinctively, Mike knew there was more to tell, more to know, and found it highly erotic that his normally conservative wife would get turned on from watching others having sex. Hell, he found it amazing that she would participate in the first place, which made him think there had to be a lot more. He wanted to know everything and he wanted to hear it from her sweet voice.

"Honey...don't..." she whined and he felt her hips move in attempt to force her pussy over his shaft.

"Tell me," he demanded, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I did some..." she admitted, but provided no detail.

"Did you get wet?" he asked, and when she nodded her head in affirmation, he could feel his dick jump. Suddenly, his mind was vivid with thoughts and he followed the question with another, "Were you dressed? Did you take anything off?"

"I was dressed...please honey..." she whined once more.

Realizing he wouldn't get everything immediately, he started moving again which brought a new set of excited sound from his wife. Soon, he had her back to an excited plateau, and that's when he decided to take a new tact.

"I wish I had been behind you playing with your nipples while you watched," he said.

It was easily the most provocative thing he had ever said to her while making love and he could tell it had shocked her. Yet, at the same time, he felt the walls of her pussy tighten momentarily around his shaft.

"Why..." she moaned.

"To see how hot you would get," he quickly responded.

"You're crazy..." she spat out but it wasn't a real rebuke.

For the next several minutes, Mike remained silent and focused on bringing his wife to orgasm. However, when he knew she was getting close, he decided to push some more, knowing it might kill her excitement, but deciding it was worth the risk.

Lynsay was panting in rhythm to his thrusts, and building to her release, when he boldly stated, "You got hot watching."

"Yes...some..." she whimpered without hesitation.

"You wanted to cum," he followed.

"Yes, baby...let me cum..." she moaned.

"You wanted to cum watching them," he replied, ignoring her words.

There was several seconds of silence before he heard an answer in a tiny voice, "Maybe..."

After that, Mike took her with deep, deliberate thrusts while continuing to hold her hands tightly above her head. The sound from her turned from rhythmic moans to a litany of mews, squeals and whimpers. Her release came closer and closer and then it hit.

"Ohhhhh...ohhh God...Mike...oh Mike...don't stop...oh please...uggghhhhh...ugghhhhh..." she forced from her widely opened mouth that seemed ready to scream.

It was incredibly erotic to watch and hear, and despite his previous release, he knew he could have another with just a little more effort. He was just thirty seconds behind her but now it was her that looked into his face as it contorted with the force of his climax.

The couple was still connected when they returned to a state of awareness. Quickly, they found each other's lips and shared a lengthy kiss. Mike could feel his wife's juices leaving her slit and draining over his balls and for a moment he thought he might have enough energy to take her again before deciding he was done. With a final deep kiss, he rolled to her side and then turned her sweaty body so that her back was pulled tightly to his chest. His hand quickly found one of her breasts and his mouth went to her neck as they both mewed with soft loving sounds.

They seemed to be in a mutual state of contentment, so he was surprised when his wife spoke with some anxiousness in her voice, "Are you mad?"

"No, honey, I'm not mad. I just wish you know...you would have told me...I mean what if you got in trouble," he whispered.

"They didn't pay any attention to me," she said.

"Okay, it worked out I guess, but still..." he said, and the after a pause, asked, "What were you thinking? Feeling?"

"I was thinking I was insane," she answered and after a breath, added, "I...I...was feeling...I guess... It was so bizarre and...I got so nervous that I could barely see and my body was practically shaking."

"Nervous or excited?" Mike asked.

"Kiss me," she suddenly demanded and turned in his arms.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
Competing with Ellen I take advantage of my wife's highly competitive ways.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
More Stories