Getting Off on Exposing Ourselves

Story Info
Husband and wife work together exposing one another.
6.8k words
4.36
16.6k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Off on Exposing Ourselves

While making their flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional, a husband-and-wife work together as a sexual, exhibitionism team in deliberately exposing one another to their relatives, friends, neighbors, and strangers.

# # #

My wife, Diane, and I, are voyeurs as much as we are exhibitionists. We love showing as much of our semi-naked and naked bodies as we love seeing the semi-naked and naked bodies of others. We enjoy exposing ourselves to our relatives, friends, neighbors, and strangers. Only, instead of being deliberately, blatant about exposing ourselves, so that people don't think that we're perverts, we make our nudity appear unintentional and/or accidental.

"Oops, don't look at my panties," said Diane struggling to keep her skirt down while fighting the wind.

Knowing it was going to be a windy day, she deliberately wore a short, flared skirt, a skirt that blew up in the wind as if it was a kite. Every time her skirt blew up, she called even more attention to herself by screaming. While pretending that she was embarrassed, she turned one way before turning the other way while trying to catch the hem of her skirt with her hand and stop her skirt from lifting. Only, making her flashing much worse by her deliberately turning into the wind, her skirt blew up in her face and all the way up her back.

She not only deliberately flashed any man who was looking her bright, white, sheer, bikini panties, but also, she flashed them her ass crack, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and the shadow of her red, patch of trimmed, pubic hair. Unembarrassed and unashamed, Diane was an exhibitionist. She loved sexually teasing unsuspecting men by flashing them what they all hoped to see but should never see of her beautiful body.

"I'm so embarrassed," said Diane feigning her embarrassment against a huge gust of wind that continued lifting her skirt and exposing her panties.

While continuing to feign her embarrassment, a losing battle, especially with what she was wearing, she continued feebly struggling against the wind. Wearing what she dared to wear on such a windy day gave her the perfect opportunity to flash her panties. As if she was a beautiful flower in the wind, her arms were pedals, her torso was the bud, and her long, shapely legs were the stems. Twirling and dancing around in the wind as if she was a ballerina, she gave any man looking a sexy show of her underwear.

"Oh, my God! That gust of wind blew my skirt all the way up my back," she said calling even more attention to the wind flashing her panties.

Unsuccessful in her attempts to harness her skirt with her hands and keep her skirt from blowing up again and again, she turned one way before turning the other way while continually pushing her skirt down with both hands.

# # #

Then, in the way that Diane walked around with her blouse not buttoned and her bra, her cleavage, or even her naked breasts on display, Anthony walked around with his fly down and his erect prick sticking out of his pants. Flashing his naked prick was a daring move that could have gotten him arrested for indecent exposure and lewd and lascivious behavior. Yet, with all of the women that he flashed at Wal-Mart, even though they all saw his prick sticking out of his pants, not one woman reported him.

Even more surprisingly, not one woman told him that his fly was down and his prick was exposed. Instead, they roamed the aisles to return again and again for another look at his huge, naked, erect cock. Seemingly, in the way that men loved seeing women's naked breasts, women loved seeing men's naked cock, at least Anthony's cock.

Instead, of telling him that he was exposed, the women stared at his naked, erect cock with sexual interest. No doubt, they enjoyed his naked show. Perhaps, because he was good-looking was the reason why they didn't tell him that he was exposed. Perhaps, because he had a big prick was the reason why they remained silent and didn't report him. As if they all wished that they were his woman, they all stared at his erect, naked cock.

'Attention please,' Anthony imagined customer service saying over the loud speaker. 'Will the handsome man with his erect prick sticking out of his pants come to customer service to be serviced.'

Finally, a woman told him that he was exposed.

"Pardon me, sir," she said staring down at his naked cock while sliding a slow tongue across her lips as if she was thirsty. Then, she looked up at him while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "Your fly is down," finally said Sister Mary Elizabeth from the order of Most Holy Virgins.

The holy nun continued staring down at Anthony's expose prick while pointing to his erection as if his sudden, naked exposure was a miracle and his big prick was the eighth wonder of the world. As if she was a baseball player who had just hit a homerun, she anointed herself while looking up to God as if her prayers had been answered. Then, she stared down at Anthony's naked cock again as if she had never seen a naked cock before.

Clearly, in the way that she stared at Anthony's exposed prick, she was more sexually aroused than she was embarrassed. Surprised that she didn't fall to her knees in prayer and take him in her mouth as if his cock was a host, she continued staring at his naked cock while he tucked it in his pants and zipped himself. As if he had donated a thousand dollars to feed children at the orphanage, he made Sister Mary Elizabeth happy, indeed, by merely flashing her his naked, erect prick. She hadn't seen a prick as big as Anthony's big dick since Father O'Malley had transferred.

"Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed. Thank you for telling me that I'm exposed, Sister," he said feigning his embarrassment.

Returning her sexy look and naughty smile, Anthony looked up at the nun with his own sexy look and naughty smile. He looked down at his exposed, erect prick sticking straight out of his pants before looking up at the kind nun with an inviting smile. Something that he'd never forget, how hot would that be for a holy nun to give him a blowjob at all places, Wal-Mart?

Instead of stuffing his cock in his pants, as if daring her to touch him, stroke him, and suck him, he looked down at his naked prick again while staring up at the nun. He took his time in stuffing his errant prick in his pants and zippering his trousers. Even after he pushed his erect cock in his pants and zipped them, Sister Mary Elizabeth continued staring at the bulge in his pants. Not knowing what else to say to the holy sister, embarrassed by her continuing to stare at his cock that bulged in his pants, he offered his excuse.

"I can't believe that I walked through all of Wal-Mart with my cock sticking out of my pants and no one told me," he said. "At least several dozen women saw my naked prick. I can't believe that so many women saw my naked cock and not one of them told me that I was exposed."

Sexually excited in talking dirty to a nun, he continued telling her why he was unintentionally exposed.

"I was in a hurry to get out of the men's room because of a huge spider on the wall in front of the urinal," he said. "I didn't want that thing to bite my prick," he said enjoying saying the word prick to the nun.

# # #

Not always an easy thing to do, flashing someone whether deliberately or unintentionally takes planning, timing, and sometimes luck. Sometimes, especially when the mood strikes, it's just being at the right place at the right time. They both should have won Oscars in the way that Diane and Anthony pretended that they had no idea that they were exposed when flashing themselves. They both should have been nominated for Academy Awards when they pretended that they were embarrassed even though they weren't embarrassed at all, but sexually excited.

"Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed," said Diane. "Thank you for telling me. I had no idea that I had tucked the back of my skirt in my panties. That explains why I had a long line of men following me," she said with an embarrassed laugh. "I've been unwittingly flashing my panty clad ass all over town."

Yet, no matter who they deliberately flashed and how they deliberately flashed unsuspecting men and women, instead those being flashed looking away in embarrassment, they always looked. Instead of merely looking and looking away, they all stared. Seemingly, whether male or female, young or old, mature adults wanted to see as much as exhibitionist flashers wanted to show. As if watching an X-rated movie, mature adults loved seeing what they shouldn't see of the semi-naked and naked bodies of others.

"Show me your tits. Show me your tits," read the signs held up by race fans at the Indy 500 and Daytona 500 Races. "Show me your tits."

Obediently obeying their sexual, voyeuristic desire to see their naked breasts, women lifted their tops and turned to face the crowd to the cheers of the racing day spectators. Sexually surprisingly, when given the excuse to flash their tits, unless they're flat-chested, mostly all women loved showing their tits, even Sister Mary Elizabeth loved showing her big, sagging breasts. Whether morally modest or down right whores, under the right circumstances, all women get off on flashing their naked breasts while making their flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional. She gave Father O'Malley a nightly show of her big breasts.

"Show me your tits! Show me your tits!"

# # #

When shopping in a store, especially in a jewelry store, Diane always wore a low-cut blouse without a bra. Then, leaning over the counter as if she was trying to make up her mind on which jewelry item to buy, she exposed her long, line of sexy cleavage and her naked breasts to the jewelry salesman. Not rushing her to make a selection, never pressuring her to buy anything, instead, enjoying the down blouse view, he leaned in closer to for a better look of her naked, C cup breasts and her erect nipples.

No doubt, because of her flashing him her naked breasts, she always received a generous discount on whatever she bought.

"We're having a special 25% sale off today just for you," said the jewelry salesman while putting a gold chain around her neck while continuing to stare down her open blouse.

# # #

A typical, deliberate flash was when my sexy and shapely wife emerged from the bathroom wrapped in only a small towel. Acting modestly moral when she's immorally immodest, she pretended that she had no idea that I was entertaining my friends, John, Joe, Jim, and Steve even though we had discussed her deliberately flashing them. While I waited and watched with excited, sexual anticipation of the prospect of her flashing my four friends, she was prepared, eager, and ready to flash my friends her naked body.

My friends were unaware that my wife had just emerged from the bathroom behind them while wearing only a small towel that barely covered her naked breasts and her naked pussy after taking a shower. She tickled her nose and then sneezed very loudly to get their undivided attention. Only, as soon as she sneezed, with her holding her stomach in, just as she had planned, her towel slid down her sexy, naked body and landed at her feet.

Playing her role as if she was a Hollywood actress doing a nude scene, she screamed and acted embarrassed. My wife pretended that her flashing was accidental. She pretended that her flashing was unintentional. She pretended that she was humiliated and mortified that my four, horny friends had seen her naked, totally naked.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. My towel fell," said Diane while calling even more attention to herself. "I'm so embarrassed."

With her hands to her face as if stunned that she was naked, she stood immobilized as if she was in shock.

"Please avert your eyes," she said standing at attention with her arms by her sides. "Please don't look at me. Please don't look at my naked tits. Please don't look at my naked pussy. Please don't look at my naked ass," said my wife, Diane, while not making a move to cover her naked breasts and/or her naked pussy with her hands and/or with her forearms.

Certainly, with them falling for her deliberate flashing ruse, it helped that my friends had been drinking and were all horny. Instead of averting their eyes, instead obeying Diane's request by not looking, all three of my friends turned in their chairs to stare at my wife's naked body as if she was a naked stripper on stage. What man wouldn't stare at Diane's naked tits, ass, and pussy? She had such a sexy and shapely body that any man would love to fuck. Actually, I was surprised that they didn't throw dollar-bills at her.

As if they had never seen a naked woman before, they continued staring at her naked body. They continued staring while watching her spread her knees to squat down to retrieve her towel. Deliberately flashing them her naked, red, trimmed pussy, she spread her knees wider and stayed in her squatting position longer as if she was having difficulty picking up her towel. She wanted them to see all that they wanted to see of her.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story is written for Anthony and Diane, husband and wife, who work together as an exhibitionist team in flashing one another to their relatives, friends, neighbors, and strangers.

Better looking and having a sexier and shapelier body than all of my friends' wives, Diane has long, lush, red hair, C cup breasts, and a tight, shapely ass. She looked like a younger version of Julianne Moore. No doubt, all of my friends have masturbated over imagining my wife naked and her having sex with them.

Now, instead of imagining her naked, they all saw her without her clothes when she deliberately dropped her towel and flashed them. No doubt, now that they saw her naked, they'll continue masturbating over her while imagining having extramarital sex with her. What man wouldn't want to have sex with my beautiful and sexy wife? Certainly, all of my friends would love to strip her naked and have extramarital sex with her. No doubt, they'd all love to touch and feel her everywhere while making out with her. I'm surprised they didn't pounce on her when she deliberately dropped her towel.

# # #

Innocently enough, it all started one day on my way to work when I met Diane, five-years ago, on a subway train. I was standing over her holding onto a subway handle while mindlessly looking out the window and watching the scenery rush by my eyes. Then, with her squirming around in her seat as if trying to get more comfortable, she continued moving around in her seat below me and in front of me as if trying to get my attention.

Seemingly oblivious to me staring down at her, she carelessly leaned forward while reading her book. When she leaned forward like that, her blouse opened and leaned forward with her. It only took me a minute to realize that I had a much better view inside of the train car than I had outside of the train. With my dirty mind racing and already in the gutter, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, when I looked down, I could see all the way down her open blouse as if she was topless.

With her not wearing a bra, I could clearly see her C cup, naked breasts and her erect nipples. Now, I like seeing naked tits, especially big, shapely tits, what man doesn't? Not disappointing me by flashing me her tits, she had a nice set of shapely breasts. Immediately, my favorite things to do, I imagined touching her tits, feeling her tits, and fondling her tits while sucking her erect nipples.

Seemingly, she had no idea that she was exposing her naked breasts to my horny eyes. With her seemingly engrossed in reading her book, she seemed unaware of me standing over her while staring down at her. She seemed unaware that the top of her blouse had opened wide enough for me to see her naked breasts. Seemingly, she had no idea that I could see so much of her naked breasts from my vantage point.

'My lucky day, I can't believe I'm seeing the naked breasts of this beautiful redhead,' I thought.

With the train rocking from side-to-side and her still leaning forward while reading her book, I was close enough to her mouth that I imagined her reaching up her soft hand and unzipping me with her manicured fingers. I imagined her pulling out my prick to stroke me while staring up at me. I imagined her taking my erect, naked cock in her mouth and sucking me. Then, after she blew me, I imagined making out with her and stripping her naked. I imagined making love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm.

Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, what may happen on a crowded subway in Japan would never happen on a crowded subway in America. With nearly everyone in America armed and dangerous, if I man dared stick his prick in the mouth of a woman without her permission, he'd have his cock blown off by an unlicensed and unregistered handgun. From there, another mass murder, women armed with AK47's would attack every subway and bus and kill every man on sight. Nevertheless, it was sexually hot imagining a strange woman, someone I had never met and didn't even know her name, stroking me while sucking me.

'He looked at me. He stared at my tits and my ass, so I shot him dead before he could stick his erect prick in my mouth,' Anthony imagined a violent, murderous woman saying.

Already sexually excited seeing her naked breasts, I'd love to return the sexual favor and show her my naked cock. Only, it's not the same for a man to expose his naked prick to a woman as it is for a woman to expose her naked breasts to a man. Men welcome seeing women's naked breasts whereas most women are turned off when seeing a man's naked prick.

# # #

Nonetheless, hard not to imagine after imagining exposing my erect, naked cock to her, and her stroking me while sucking me, I imagined cumming in her mouth, across her naked breasts, and all over her pretty face. I imagined giving her a cum bath. Giving me an unexpected show of her naked tits, with her immediately making me horny and giving me an erection, I couldn't take my eyes off of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. Making no attempt to salvage her modesty and close the top of her blouse, she had an unbelievable rack.

An attractive woman, I imagined making out with her while feeling her breasts through her blouse. I imagined parting her lips with my tongue and French kissing her. I imagined sticking my hand down her open blouse top to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. I imagined slowly stripping her naked while continuing to make out with her. I imagined making her my woman. I imagined marrying this sexy bitch.

Then, when a seat became available across from her, I quickly grabbed it. As soon as I sat down, with us seemingly on the same exhibitionistic and voyeuristic page, she closed her book, sat back in her seat, and stared over at me in the way that I stared over at her. Again, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me when flashing me her naked breasts, she slowly spread her knees wider and wider. When she did, her short skirt climbed to mid-thigh.

Hoping to see her panties, she surprised me as much as she sexually excited me that she wasn't wearing panties. As if I was watching a naked video of Jenny Smith, Jan Burton, or Naughty Lada on XVIDEOS, in the way that I clearly saw her naked breasts down her wide-open top, I now saw her red, trimmed pussy up her short skirt. In the way that I stared at her naked breasts, I stared at her naked pussy. Having never met this woman before, not even knowing her name, I've already seen her naked breasts and her naked pussy. I've already seen her naked.

A once in a lifetime, sexual opportunity, not letting her go, maintaining my distance, at the risk of being deemed a stalker, reported to the police, and arrested, I followed her. I got off at her stop, two stops before my stop. Curious to know where she worked and/or where she lived, perhaps, we could have lunch together.

12