Getting Off on Exposing Ourselves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps, I could ask her out. Hoping beyond hope, perhaps, she'd agree to date me. How hot would that be to date a woman who likes to flash as much as I like to flash, too? I suddenly imagined us flashing together as a sexual, exhibitionist team. What I couldn't do alone, we could do together as a boyfriend and girlfriend and/or as a husband and wife flashing team.

I quickly caught up to her. As if we were already a couple, we walked side-by-side until I built up the courage to ask her what I wanted to ask her. I hoped she'd say yes to me innocently asking her out for coffee and breakfast.

# # #

"Pardon me. My name is Anthony," I said giving her a warm smile.

She looked over at me and returned my smile with her smile.

"Diane," she said while not breaking her pace and continuing walking.

Now that she was in the light and off that dimly lit train, I couldn't help but notice that she had big, beautiful, bright, blue eyes. A redhead with blue eyes is rare. Most redheads have brown eyes or green eyes. Yet, there's something more engaging with a redhead having blue eyes.

"I haven't had breakfast yet," I said. "May I buy you a cup of coffee and something to eat?"

She looked up at me and gave me a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Sure," she said. "I'd like that. I haven't had breakfast yet either."

With the mall having just opened their doors, we stopped at the coffeeshop in the mall.

"What will you have," I asked?

She looked down to peer through the display glass of the counter.

"The Danish looks good," she said. "And coffee, black coffee with no sugar."

I smiled.

"That's how I take my coffee, too," I said giving her another smile.

Something else that we had in common other than her exhibitionism, we took our coffee the same way, black with no sugar. With the both of us getting off on exposing our nearly naked and naked bodies, this was a romance waiting to happen. Never could I imagine finding a better woman than her.

She patiently waited while I ordered us breakfast and paid the tab.

"Two Danish and two cups of coffee, black with no sugar."

We grabbed a table at the food court. She sat across from me and angled her body to the side. Something that I was unaware that she was doing, before she sat in her chair, seemingly making herself more comfortable, she pulled her short skirt nearly up to her crotch and spread her knees wide. With me already playing the unaware role as her flashing partner, she deliberately flashed her naked pussy to anyone sitting across from her.

At first, I was unaware what she was doing until I watched a number of men moving closer and angling their chairs for a better view up her short skirt of her red pussy. As if she was the main attraction at a sporting event, men lined up to see all that they could see of her naked pussy. I turned and looked behind me and saw a number of men sitting close enough for a better view. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Sorry, I can't help myself," she said with a laugh and a shrug. "I love showing what men want to see."

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to feel sorry about. Actually, other than the way that we take our coffee, we have something else in common," I said.

She looked at me with curiosity.

"We do? What's that?"

I gave her my version of a naughty smile with a sexy look.

"You like to flash and I do, too," I said.

# # #

From there, she took it upon herself to show me where she enjoyed flashing. After we finished our Danish and coffee, I followed her to the shoe store. Not wanting to impede on her flashing, playing my part as an innocent voyeur, I remained outside while peering in through the store window.

Directly facing me, she sat with her short skirt raised nearly too her crotch and her knees parted. With her the only customer in the store, I watched the salesclerk immediately help her. Part of her flashing routine, she asked to try on a pair of boots that were a size too small.

When he returned with the boots, perfectly positioned to see up her short skirt, he sat on a low stool in front of her with her knees parted and her pussy positioned nearly at eye level. Already, without her even lifting her legs, he had quite the upskirt view of her red, naked pussy. Showing him what he obviously wanted to see, she parted her knees a little more, enough for him to see a clearer view of her naked pussy.

Then, it was showtime. While making her flashing appear accidentally unintentional, I watched her struggle to fit her foot in the boot. While holding the top of the boot with both hands, she lifted her leg higher while spreading her knees wider. When he stood to find her a pair of boots in the same color and style but in a bigger size, with him clearly enjoying her flashing show, he had a noticeable erection.

Finally, with him standing over her, she leaned forward and as she did, as it opened on the subway, the top of her blouse opened with her in the shoe store. With him having already seen her naked pussy, now the salesclerk had the perfect downblouse view of Diane's naked breasts. She bought the boots. Then, from the shoe store, she took me to a clothing store that still had curtains in front of the dressing rooms instead of doors.

# # #

She quickly picked out some clothes to try on. Then, headed for the dressing room. As soon as she entered the dressing room, with a practiced hand, she quickly closed the curtain with a one-handed swoosh. Only, while quickly closing the curtain, part of her flashing plan, she knew that that the curtain would get bunched up at the end and not close all the way.

Having mastered her curtain closing technique, she was fully aware that the curtain would remain open at the end, enough for someone to see her undressing to try on clothes. Indeed, the curtain remained open enough at the end for any husbands or boyfriends waiting for their wives or girlfriends to see Diane in all manner of undress. Ready to strip herself down to her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, it was time to give them a sexy, striptease show.

With two husbands and a boyfriend waiting outside of the dressing room for their wives and girlfriend, Diane started her striptease. Turning to face the men with her head down, as if she was unaware that they were standing there watching, she unbuttoned and removed her blouse to expose her white, low-cut brassiere and her long line of sexy cleavage. Then, exposing her bright, white, bikini panties next, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt and allowed it to fall to her feet.

Dressed in only her panties and bra, while looking at herself in the mirror, as if preoccupied in thought, she mindlessly reached behind her to unhook and remove her bra. While topless and holding her new bra in her hand, showing them her naked breasts, she turned to face the men again. Never removing their eyes from her, the three men ogled her naked breasts as if they had never seen naked breasts before.

She tried on and removed three bras before deciding on one to buy. From there, she got dressed and she returned to the store floor and picked out three bikinis before returning to the dressing room. Closing the curtain again with another quick, one-handed swoosh, once again, the curtain remained open enough at the end to give any man watching her a naked show of her beautiful, sexy body.

Unbuttoning and removing her blouse again, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. Then, allowing her skirt to fall to her feet, she reached behind her to unhook and remove her bra. Finally, she pushed down her panties, turned her back to them, and bent at the waist to show the three men the back of her red, trimmed pussy, and her shapely naked ass.

Turning one way before turning the other way, again, she turned her back to the three men before bending at the waist again to try on her bikini bottoms. Giving the men waiting outside for their women plenty to see, she was naked, totally naked breasts. Then, turning to face them again to try on her bikini top, she pretended that she had no idea that the curtain was open enough for the men to see her topless. She acted as if she had no idea that they men were outside of the dressing room curtain while staring at my sexy, new girlfriend.

# # #

I invited her home. Ready to have sex with her, I put on a pair of pajama bottoms but without underwear. I was ready to flash Diane my naked cock in the way that she flashed me her naked breasts and naked pussy. Only, interrupting my plan, my mother and my sister unexpectedly knocked at my door.

"Hello, Anthony. It's your mother," said my mother from the other side of the door.

I heard my sister laugh.

"And your sister," said my sister with a giggle and a laugh.

Not wanting to let them in while pretending that I wasn't home but, no doubt, they had already heard the music playing and us talking and laughing. Reluctantly, premature to introduce them to my new girlfriend, I opened the front door and introduced Diane to my mother and sister.

"Mom, this is an unexpected surprise," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I hugged my sister.

"What brings you to this part of town," I said?

My mother and sister stared at Diane and Diane stared at my mother and my sister.

"We were just in the neighborhood and thought that we'd stop in for a visit. I didn't know you were entertaining company," said my mother pausing to look down at what I was wearing. "In your pajamas," she said with a laugh. "Did we interrupt something?"

Ignoring my mother's question, I turned to Diane.

"Mom, sis, this is Diane. Diane, this is my mother and sister," I said. "She's my new girlfriend."

They both smiled and my mother hugged Diane.

"Nice to meet you," said my mother.

My sister hugged Diane, too.

"I'm glad he finally found a woman," she said.

# # #

As soon as I made the introductions, as if a flashing plan serendipitously developed, a lightbulb blew in the overhead hall light. Without the light, as if it was early evening, it was suddenly dark.

I retrieved the step ladder and a new bulb. I reached overhead to unscrew the glass light fixture. I held the delicate light fixture in my hand careful not to drop it. Being the naughty voyeur and exhibitionist that she is, Diane surprised me when she pulled my pajama bottoms down to my ankles in front of my mother and my sister. A match made in heaven, with her exposing my naked cock to my mother and to my sister, Diane showed me that we could work as a team to flash our relatives, friends, neighbors, and strangers our semi-naked and naked bodies.

I didn't have to feign my embarrassment because I was embarrassed. My mother and sister had never seen me naked until now. With me already having a semi-erection with the thoughts of flashing Diane my naked cock, my stiff prick sprang to life with the sexual excitement of flashing my mother and my sister my semi-erect prick, too.

This my unexpected opportunity to flash my mother and my sister my naked cock. I climbed down the ladder and turned to face them. As soon as I did, my cock quickly grew bigger and harder. With my mother and sister staring at my naked cock as if they had never seen a naked cock before, my exposed prick fully erected. Instead of being embarrassed and/or ashamed, I was sexually excited that Diane had not only flashed my mother and my sister but also, she saw my naked prick, too.

With Diane deliberately flashing me, I flashed three women who had never seen my erect prick before, my new girlfriend, my mother, and my sister. Nevertheless, being so exposed, I feigned my embarrassment and my shame. With me still holding the glass light fixture in my hand, at their voyeuristic mercy, I was unable to pull up my pajama bottoms.

"Oh, God, I'm so embarrassed. Please don't look at my naked prick," I said while feigning my embarrassment.

Disobeying me, instead of averting their eyes, Diane, my mother, and my sister all stared at my naked prick as if they had never seen a naked prick before. Then, as if she was going to blow me, my mother moved to her knees in front of me. No doubt, she was going to end my embarrassment and my shame by pulling up my pajama bottoms.

I couldn't believe that I was staring down at my mother's head as if she was about to suck my cock. Only, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, instead of pulling up my pajama bottoms, she took my stiff prick in her motherly hand and wrapped her manicured fingers around it. Not believing what I was seeing and feeling, she slowly stroked me while staring up at me. My mother was giving me a hand job. I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a hand job.

"Your cock is just like your father's cock, only much bigger and harder," she said with a dirty laugh. "I've always been curious about your penis," said my mother. "I've always wondered how it would feel in my hand and now I know," she said.

'It's a shame that she didn't wonder how my cock would feel in her mouth and in her pussy,' I thought.

She pulled up my pajama bottoms.

"Mom! I'm so embarrassed," I said.

She waved a hand as if seeing my prick, holding my prick, and slowly stroking my prick was no big deal.

"Oh, don't be so modest, Anthony," she said with a dirty laugh. "What's the big deal? We're all adults," she said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

Careful not to drop it and break it, I finally put the light fixtured down on the ladder tray. Then, I turned to my mother as if I was angry. Feigning my anger and my embarrassment, I told her what I thought about her exposing me.

"How would you like it if I exposed you," I asked?

With her looking embarrassed, ashamed, and looking as if she was about to apologize for exposing me, I quickly reached out my horny hands. Taking hold of her peasant blouse with my fingers, I pulled her blouse down over her shoulders and down over her naked breasts to expose her big, naked tits. I stared at my mother's naked breasts as if I had never seen naked breasts before. Certainly, the first time seeing her tits, I had never seen my mother's naked breasts before.

As if looking to see what I was seeing, she looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at me. Then, as if she was daring me to touch her naked tits, feel her naked tits, and fondle her naked tits, she stared up at me while touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts. When I stared at her wide-eyed, she shrugged a laugh.

"What's the big deal, Anthony? It's just my tits. I'm sure you've seen them lots of times when spying on me dressing and undressing," she said with a dirty laugh.

Taking my mother's hint, I reached out my horny hands and touched her naked tits. I felt her naked tits. I fondled her naked tits and fingered her erect nipples while my sister and my girlfriend watched me having my wicked, sexual way with my mother's breasts.

# # #

Then, getting in on the sexual action, my sister laughed, too. She seemed sexually aroused that I was feeling our mother's naked breasts. Actually, she seemed jealous that I was feeling our mother's naked breasts and not her naked tits.

"I've shown more of my naked body at spring break," said my sister with dirty laugh and a shrug while hinting that she wanted me to expose her naked breasts, too. "I've done more at a CFNM strip club when my girlfriends took me out for my 30th birthday," she said with another dirty laugh.

Clearly, my sister was telling me that she was a whore. With my sister seemingly daring me to expose her naked breasts in the way that I exposed our mother's naked breasts, I quickly reached out my horny hands over for my sister. In one quick, fluid, downward pull, I pulled down her tube top to expose her naked breasts. My sister had nice, C cup breasts, so shapely and full. Instead of being embarrassed, ashamed, and/or angry, as if she was hoping that I'd pull down her tube top, my sister laughed.

Moreover, instead of covering her naked breasts with her hands and/or with her forearms, in the sexy way that my mother had done, she looked down at her naked breasts before sexily looking up at me. Then, again, in the way that my mother had done, while staring at me with sexual arousal, she cupped her naked breasts in her hands. She felt her naked breasts and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as if daring me to touch her naked tits and feel her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples.

"It's just tits, Anthony," she said. "I'm sure you've seen my naked tits before," she said with a laugh. "I'm sure you've spied on me while I'm sunbathing out back topless," she said with a sexy laugh, a naughty look, and a shrug.

# # #

Diane and I were married within a year of meeting one another. Never had I met a woman like her. I never thought there would be a woman who enjoyed flashing her naked body as much as I enjoyed flashing my naked body. Now that we were a married couple working as an exhibitionist team, we'd be flashing even more unsuspecting victims.

I couldn't wait to flash her mother, my new mother-in-law and her sister, my new sister-in-law my naked prick. In the way that she had already flashed my friends her naked body when she dropped her towel in front of them, I couldn't wait to flash her friends at the next Tupperware party. As if I didn't know they were there, sexually surprising and hopefully sexually arousing all of the ladies, I thought about emerging from the shower naked while drying my hair.

'Oh, my God,' I imagined saying. 'I didn't know you had company, Diane. Please don't look at my naked prick. I'm so embarrassed.'

THE END

12