All Comments on 'Getting The Facts Straight'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You could not have portraited the guy more as

a wimp cuck. She was fucking aorund on him with her slut friends before the marriage and he went along with it. She was partying again getting drunk at clubs with her friends and that almost always involves men. And she made it pretty clear it was none of his business what she did, did she forget her marriage contract? Now she is lying to him, sneaking around on him, denying him sex and intimate contact and it is his fault he thinks she is having an affair. Then she springs it on him she is having a baby and it is all his fault. First he should demand a DNA test, they can be done very early in the pregnancy. Then he should simply dump her ass to the curb and keep the kids. She is an alcoholic and a slut with severe nental illnesses. She should have never had had kids at all. He's eating crow? She should be begging to still be married! If my wife had ever tried running around like this I would have had her moved out the first time. The woman depicted here is so much an alcoholic she could not take care of her children for an entire day after a night out "with the girls".

PArebelPArebelover 14 years ago
Not Just One Little White Lie

I enjoyed the story, however, the wife is wrong. This was not just, "one little white lie". From my perspective the husband may have over-reacted, but with justificiation. <br><p>

She set him up and is behaving exactly as she had prior to their wedding. If I were him, I would sit her down, tell her there are problems in their marriage that need to be dealt with or they can split. <br><p>

My gosh, it is plain that she thinks only her feelings matter. She pouts about being asked not to go out one night. She lies about going out multiple nights. She tells everyone but the local newspaper about her pregnancy before her husband. I'd say it was her that needs to apologize not him. <br><p>

So husband let her know that she still has some growing up to do or repack her bags, or yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical shit

Lousy characters, crappy plot, and then there was "maturity" leave -- total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gibberish nonsense

as usual from Slirp...once in a long while Slirp writes a decently coherent story; but for the most part, it's below average nonsense like this...

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
You did it again!

You start out strong - in spite of the misused words - and then peter out at the end. You develop impossible relationships that make the characters seem, honestly, stupid. In this case a "wife" who clearly knows the things that she does are wrong and if her husband had done them she would have kicked him to the curb - her words at the end of the story - but the worst and I mean the very worst thing she said, was that she had told EVERYONE but her husband that she was pregnant, including her bitch friend, Tammy. White lie?! No, this is exactly the kind of lie she told about the party before they married. It was a lie of omission. What he does not know will not hurt him approach. And her behavior with him JUSTIFIED his reaction. Everytime he confronts her with what she has done wrong, she ATTACKS; I guess the best defense when you are wrong is to behave as if the other person is wrong. He was not wrong and he should have ended this with a divorce. You are the writer who created this situation so strongly and I do not see the ending as justified. In particular because the timing is hugely suspicious. That last black-out incident and her admission of time in the parking lot opens a lot of doors to the possibility that she was mothering someone elses child. But, she has clearly developed a pattern of lying and blaming others for her own problem. You need to be careful how you develop your plots. I do not see enough wiggle room here for her. If anything, you make it clear she will do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
for the love of GOD please stop

AWFUL. WRETCHED. OFFENSIVE. stop writing. you stink at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK, But

Although this is probably not your best work, it is still good. Please keep writing as there are so few writers who approach this topic in a balanced way, and not as a either caveman or wimp husband.

But, do watch the logic. If she knows she is preggers, she would not drink, especially to excess, for fear of harming the baby.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Fun Story

But if she was knocked up how could giving him nooky cause anymore problems? Basically he was innocent of any wrong doing and her parents should have got on her case to tell him about the pregnancy. What is logical about mistreating her husband? Basically she has gone back to being the central being in her universe without giving equality to her husband. I would seriously consider working on a separation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please collect stamps

please collect stamps or try any other hobby than writing

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Her actions eroded his trust, so she has only herself to blame. Carol is a liar, and maybe a little DNA testing is in order before too much more crow is eaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what the fuck is wrong with you?

why does he have to eat crow? shes been acting like a spoiled little bitch for weeks if not months. whats worse, she refuses to see his side or even listen to him and then lies-and no, it was not a little white lie, it was a pretty fucking big one- and goes out somewhere for a month. oh yea, and then acts like the fucking ice queen with him-no sex or even cuddling. should he have talked to her and put a end to that bullshit, yes, should he have to eat crow, no, fuck no. it sounds like she blames him for getting her preggers, told several others before letting the father or her child and then still acted terrible. im sorry, but why do you even write anymore? because you suck at it. you write these terrible stories, but what pisses me off if that they generally start off pretty good. you know damn well, that shit would have been reversed if it was him.

RealDocRealDocover 14 years ago
I enjoy your stories............Keep writing!!

There are four anonymous commentators who tell every author the same crappy stuff. Just ignore them. The play with themselves and each other acting like the fools they are.

Keep Writing. The more that yell at you, the better the stories are.

lee6643lee6643over 14 years ago
Thanks for your efforts

I really get frosted reading the biting comments from "Mr. Anonymous". Funny I've never read on story on here with that name as the author!! I'm just thankful that anyone would take the time to write and post here with the bunch of lame brained, half witted, wanabe critics that jump on anyone who does post something original. English and creative writing were never my strong suits and I'm glad that there are those who do enjoy doing it and share it for FREE!!!!!!

tastesgreattastesgreatover 14 years ago
Not Sure I'm With You With One...

Usually I really like your work but this one is a little iffy. As others have pointed out, she was the one that was staying out to all hours, getting drunk, and telling him to take a flying what do you call it when he asks what's going on. So at the end he's the guy in trouble, she's preggers and giving him the ass! He does look an awful lot like a wimp and someone who should be REALLY concerned...

lee6643lee6643over 14 years ago
Thanks for your efforts

I really get frosted reading the biting comments from "Mr. Anonymous". Funny I've never read on story on here with that name as the author!! I'm just thankful that anyone would take the time to write and post here with the bunch of lame brained, half witted, wanabe critics that jump on anyone who does post something original. English and creative writing were never my strong suits and I'm glad that there are those who do enjoy doing it and share it for FREE!!!!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
what an Slirpuff doesn't GET

Authors are responsible for Their stories. Not readers.

WHY develop conflict then IGNORE it? ANY author is going to get slammed.

<br></br>

The resolution of the conflict does NOT habe to be approved of by the readers. But Ignoring thr central conflict that YOU developed in YOUT story is only going to get you 1 kind of reaction you moron.

<br></br>

ISSUE 1 <b>WHY was the husband NOT told about the baby for 3-4 weeks but 6 or 8 other people knew weeks before he found out?</b>....... answer.... None given.

<br></br>

ISSUE 2 given the wife's lying & lying and her attitude <i>"fuck you husband I will do what I want to whenever I want to"</i>... WHY should he think the baby's is his?

<br></br>

ISSUE 3 all of these other 6 or 8 people are now engaged in a massive CONSPIRACY to NOT tell the husband what the wife has been doing over the past 3 weeks. <b> None of them

thought that maybe the husband should NOT be in the dark for 3weeks+ about a BABY. </b>

<br></br>

ISSUE 4 the idiot husband failure to show his wife her out of contel attitude and behavior with Tammy is amjaor factor here.

PArebelPArebelover 14 years ago
This could really use a part 2

After thinking about this a little more, and reading some other commenters, this could really use a part 2 to bring it to closure.<BR><P>

Does she come around? Does he leave her? Does he just wimp out?<BR><P>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't

well written but don't you think the idea and plot were dumb, just a note to lee6653 your comment was stupid not the person your commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't

well written but don't you think the idea and plot were dumb, just a note to lee6653 your comment was stupid not the person your commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't

well written but don't you think the idea and plot were dumb, just a note to lee6653 your comment was stupid not the person your commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't

well written but don't you think the idea and plot were dumb, just a note to lee6653 your comment was stupid not the person your commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
all is well: well perhaps yes and maybe no -

The story is pretty straight forward the way that Slirpuff writes it. There is still doubt in my mind. A lot of bad communication on the part of the wife, which suggests to me that she's quite self centered. More importantly, I trust that DNA profiling will be done on the baby to confirm that he's the father. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Clever story- well written

Typical fine story by Slirpuff, but husband and wife deserve each other. they are both brain dead.

the Ct.Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To lee6653

I used to think it was humorous to read comments from those with usernames deriding those who use "anonymous" to comment. Then I realized that it was too stupid to be funny. Humor takes a certain amount of intelligence, and those pretending that usernames some how or another tell everyone else just who they are surely are less than intelligent. The username users are just hiding behind a different type of anonymity as is everyone else.<p>

Do they think that their use of usernames allows readers or authors to track them down and come face to face with them? Do they think that their usernames make them special in some way? If they do, they are not only not humorous, they are stupid, illogical nutcases.<p>

But then, it takes all kinds!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Good story, but Harry has some valid points

I did like this story, but Harry does have three valid points. I think Steve rolled over a little too quickly.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
Story was ok

<p>But too many issues to resolve. Harry struck the right chord in his comment. All the three questions needs to be answered. Story was ok.</p><p><b>Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.</b></p>

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Another great story...

about a lovable, pussy whipped, idiot husband. Hope I was NOT to rough on old Steve, but hells bells, he's probably used to it. I mean Carol reams his ass regularly, keeps her in the clear and Steve on his heels. No need to do DNA, unless he's ready to ditch the bitch. There is no way she's letting that pencil dick, limp wristed, pencil pushin, paper shufflin, chair warmin, no load MO FO, anywhere Near her real man's pussy! Whew! Hope I covered everything. Steve should have run when he had the chance when he ditched the wedding rehearsal, the only thing he did right the entire story. The only fact in question here, is if Steve has balls, the answer is NO! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sound like some wimp who caught wife in a lie

scare of her beating his ass.she lie writer punish him.people put themselves in funny play,like drunk and can help themselves,but you must trust them.if they the girls were drunk as they say,any thing can happen.hubby weak from jump street.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Wow, so many idiots,so little time....

...where to start.Oh yeah,Author,you did exactly what you set out to do.The idiots seem confused though! Harry is able to take valid points and scramble them up with just the right amount of jumbled prose to make himself look like Aqualung.The indignant "anonymous in southeast" actually thinks he's got a valid point about registered member comments versus his pussy type of comment."Anon"-you faggot-here's something to chew on.If you have an ounce of balls you take a moniker so that people can track your comments for consistency and whatnot.It doesn't have to be about in person confrontation.Douchebag.-That said, I live at 86 Post Ridge Road in Hiram Maine, on top of Bill Merril Mountain.Come on by and meet me and my neighbors.I guaranfuckingtee you will go away a changed (boy?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

besides the end. how could that ass of wife have the nerve to tell him who as far as we know never did any dumb shit while she fucks up more than once since they are together? why does anybody know about the baby and he doesn't? what kind of parents have they ? not telling him? how come that she drops sex in the first couple weeks of pregnancy . she can't be affected by a to big belly or whatever. tell her to go and live with her parents or where ever until she wants a marriage again or piss off completly.

jackagjackagover 14 years ago
cold day in hell

The score is for the well written story.

the comments are for the characters in the story,,,lol.

it would be a cold day in hell before I would have returned her clothes or anything else back to my bedroom.

She lied and brought on all the crap and he should have showed her the door when she started in on him.

She shows what she thinks of him when she starts making all the arrangements for the coming baby without consulting him. IS he a member of the marriage or family of is he just someone to schedule around. This would have been crisis time when she came home after lying through her teeth. I do think he should have had her bags of crap on the drive way and not let her back in the house. since she was doing so good with her parents on planning her future, I would give her full opportunity to follow her plans living with her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unresolved

I give all your stories 75/100%,usualy.This one I think could have gone further.Like if Carole is actualy pregnant by a lover and was worried Steve would find out. Now she has to bluff it off with the tough money statis.Flipping the blame on Steve to get out of the spotlight.Love your work,hope you write for a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The cucks are again defending a mentally ill woman

The only person at fault in the story is the wife, the husband is made to be a poor wimp cuck with no real voice in the marriage. Time to move to another state without telling her. One of the states that doesnt automatically give the woman anything and divorce the slut. Hell any and all kids she had need to be DNA tested. And for Lee I really like your anony nick it makes it so easy to find you and talk to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stop writing purposely annoying stories

I don't give a crap about whether the character is a cuck or a wimp or any of that shit. The problem with this story is the author decided to leave off the ending just to get the comment section going. You are a pretty good writer but the purpose of this story was to get all of us idiots commenting on it, and not to write a good story, AND THAT SUCKS. Of course the husbands actions are ridiculous and indefensible, of course he through in the towel too early, in fact as I was reading it I wondered if maybe he'd suddenly had a stroke. And of course there are issues raised that are never answered because you wanted us to answer them. Its really annoying so knock it off and go back to finishing your own damn stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Questions

They're married for 12 years and they totally trust eachother. The old friend comes back and they go back to the old days of partying and drinking. A litle worrisome but, he trusts her, seems okay. Now, she's cold, lying about being with her friends, for weeks, he acts up (packs her clothes) and she takes the high ground...the aggressive offense and he buys it? I think the wife of 12 years, being honest and faithful, might of held off announcing her pregnancy while she sorted out what she thought they might do but no cuddling or sex...well, sex maybe not, cuddling - sure, but honey I don't feel well. My point, it only takes one 1-3 hour visit with her parents to work out a plan...SO, something is Not Right!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another good story from Slirpuff

That makes two I like and this was a good one! Misunderstandings happen all the time...like my dad always said, "You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs." and even being married for 12 years, communication is going to break down. Unfortuanately, in this story, both of them spoke like they were in charge and not part of a team...that is going to bite them on the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Ya!

Been there done that, the good news is they love each other and just forgot about communication. Thanks for the story.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
I read through

comments. Wow! there is a concensus that you did not finish this story and left enough holes in the plot to drive a semi through. I want to again add my vote for finishing this story properly and solving the plot problems that you created. Sometimes you write well - with the help of patient editors - at other times your charaters and plots seem to be created to elicit the kind of comments you get here. On the other hand, an audience throwing bricks and bombs is maybe better than no audience at all and when an author can rile up the folk out there as well as you do, then maybe you are doing something right because "lit" is supposed to arouse the emotions of the reader and you certainly accomplished that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unfinished.

As strong as his stand was before the marriage, as weak his stand was now. He should have taken the same now. Not while still drunk as he was, but the next morning. The news about the baby may have taken him by surprise and not thinking clearly at that moment, but he should not have taken her clothes back up that evening. And when sober, he should have made her sit down and talk it through. As other pointed out, why was he the last to be told? after her friends and her parents ? Was there more to it than was said here. How did she get pregnant when being on the pill? Not to mention her attitude ever since Tammy came back to town. It didn't need to be nother chapter, but to complete the story, 2 more paragraphs would have been sufficient. I usually like your stories Slirpuff, but have this feeling of something missing here.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Pretty well written but awful story

The characters are just so stupid... and he is eating crow after his wife tells him nothing about having a baby and everyone else knows. Sheeese. When you write a story that does not depend on everyone being stupid or unwilling to communicate you might have something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of your best!

Good clean fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Title says it all

I'd get a paternity test to go with the boy's night out.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
How does he know it's his baby

He better get a DNA test of the baby to make sure it belongs to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep DNA

Wow I think the guy fell off the turnip truck

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
The Bitch LIED

No matter how you slice it, the bitch lied repeatedly, cut him off physically and emotionally and then had the gall to blame HIM for his NATURAL and NORMAL reaction. She's lucky he didn't have her clothes delivered to her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's 2010. Get another editor.

You say Wolf Vixen helped editing this story. I submit that you need more that WV or Mat Moreau editing your story drafts. It's been pointed out over and over that your punctuation stinks, you shift tenses and don't keep your nouns (names) and pronouns straight. Your grammar needs major watching. All these keep the quality of your ideas diminished. Time for a New Year's resolution to work more on finishing a work before posting it. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

you are getting better. ......... ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can the Punctuation & Grammar Junkies Please STFU!

I liked this story. And not sure if I buy the wife's story. Good details, but holding off on telling your Husband you're pregnant for a month? And in the meantime she is exhibiting some pretty sketchy behaviour, but isn't aware of what she's doing. Not sure I buy that. But still a good story. SlirPuff always delivers. And my gawd, for the Punctuation and Grammar folks out there why are you reading stories on this site? Punctuation & Grammar is most certainly NOT what this site is about. There are so many literary sites available to you for your criticism what in the name of god are you doing on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What ever happened to the fem's demand they . . .

COMMUNICATE ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lies

She out and out lied to him. She told every one but her husband. He ended up as a wimp in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't trust the bitch for certain...

Get a DNA test on that kid when she drops it.

Ken should marry a woman who likes having a spineless wimp as her bedwarmer.

If that were my wife and I were going out and getting soused up like she did, my balls would have been in a vise and she would have been sharing with me 50-50 on our assets

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 14 years ago
Title should be "Inconsistent Facts"

At the end you have Carol stating "One little white lie" to make your plot more plausible but in fact she told lies for four weeks everytime she was supposed to be going out with the girls and probably the excuses she made everytime he wanted to have sex. Plus, her reasons for lying were pretty flimsy. Pretty weak story plot.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
The setup was good, but...

The setup was good, but the end was not really believable. She lied repeatedly and there was no excuse for that. Yes, he should have done his homework, but she set herself up for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a

what a waste of ink

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
last to know is least important

Title says it all. That is what he is feeling, and that is how she feels. I hear what you say, I believe what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor Ending

Author, you have a tendency to dump on husbands. The fact is, in this story, she was totally at fault, let her family and friends know what was going on, but withheld from her husband. Should be no sympathy for her and a lot of empathy for the lied to husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MAN!!

Started good ended really shitty.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
It's amazing

the number of anonymous Andys that comment about how they dislike everything this writer posts.

If you don't like the stories then why do you continue to read his work? Duh.

Personally I think Slirpuff writes an interesting story. I don't always agree with the way his characters behave or react but they belong to him.

Thanks for your hard work.

Franco PauliFranco Pauliover 13 years ago
I have to wonder...

...not about your writing. It was a great little story about a real marriage...kind of country and western. I liked having to read between the lines, seeing how folks get stupid and how one little thing gets everything else screwed up for a while. I do wonder what story some of your critics actually read. I wonder why you are a wimp if you are reasonable or why you are a bitch if you try to capture a little of the youth you lost, as reckless as she might have been. I wonder why anonymity makes it acceptable to be rude. We both write and understand how difficult it is to write a little piece like this one. It was a feast of little pieces of reality that created a tension that made me sigh in relief when they didn't come unglued, screw each others wives, all get divorced and live unhappily ever after. And I have to wonder why so many readers took the time to comment after reading the story. Maybe it held their attention? Thanks for the read.

rooster1rooster1over 13 years ago
Lies not lie

She told so many lies that the marriage if it was mine would be history & when you add on top of all the lies she told the fact that she has known for over a month that she was pregnant & had told several other people all the while keeping that fact from her husband the level of trust is so low that I would never be able to trust her again.

And the clothes would not have been replaced, she could have taken them right then & there because she'd be out of my home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So, who REALLY is the father.

This jerk husband sure isn't. Typical ending by this author.

jiminabjiminababout 13 years ago
Sorry

Not your best. The reader is left with a feeling of doubt. Love most of your stories but not this one. But thanks for the effort. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some wife

Tells all her friends and her parents she's pregnant before she tells her husband. What a bitch!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I am with everyone else here,

Who is the father? why all the lies about being pegnant if it was all so inocent??????????? Not my fav!!! R.T.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Communication Communication Communication

In real life there wouldn't be much hope for a couple with the communication problems these two have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whose the daddy??

aa

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IF ITS A SIN TO TELL A LIE

where does omission or forgetfulness apply. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Her fault

He did nothing wrong...with her lies and poor behavior she's lucky to still have a marriage at all; very little respect for her spouse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 3 stars...

...if it had been me instead of Steve I wouldn't believe her until I checked her story out, first by calling her parents as soon as she said that’s where she was then straight to a drug store for a pregnancy test. Though if had been me I wouldn't had confronted her I would have had her followed. The whole thing is her fault, she knows their history, her wild behavior, lying and hiding the truth and his premarital line in sand. What happen to? "We're equal partners in this and you and I have to come first no matter what. That means our parents, our friends and our jobs must take a second fiddle to what's best for our marriage and us. There can't be any lying or secrets between the two of us or we're doomed before we even walk down the isle. So I'm asking you again, can you be the woman I fell in love with?" Seems to me she shit all over that. After Tammy came back to town she town she stopped being trustworthy now with this to hold over his head that goes double. I would have the baby's DNA tested, if she carries it to term. I can’t see the wild child she wants be allowing a fetus to stand in her way when she was ready to risk her marriage. Steve’s life is going to go from bad to worst.

Slirpuff you need to write another chapter and get Steve out of this mess. By the way thanks for putting some sex in your erotic literature, about time. Lastly thank you for the story (ies), you are a gifted writer.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
In real life, the fact that all her friends new she was pregnant as well as her parents, but not her husband would have caused real problems.

She lied to him over a month and he wasn't the first one to know she was pregnant. He got drunk and drug her stuff downstairs. That's all he did. She got drunk numerous time with her friends and ruined several weekends with her family. His one incident in doubting her does not compare with her actions in showing him that he came 2nd in her life. First when she partied with friends and got so drunk that the entire weekend was gone and when they went to the zoo after he stopped her from partying with her friends. Then when all her friends knew for a month she was pregnant but he didn't. She apologized to him and he accepted it. He apologized and she is still mad at him. I think he needs to take a week vacation without her. He should ask her to try to forgive him during the weeks separation. When he comes back, if she's still mad at him, he should look for an apartment.

Lewy123Lewy123about 12 years ago
I enjoyed this

A good little story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I Was With You Until the End

Why is any of this HIS fault when she continually lies, gets drunk WITHOUT him at bars, and disrespects him so much?

It seems more likely that he will need to get a DNA test done on this child.

user110user110about 12 years ago
Part 2

then she has a black baby.

saratusaratualmost 12 years ago
I AM,,,,,,

with the previous commenter on this story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"saratu" is no longer

Bulgarian for cuckold, it now means ""ass-bandit"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm with most of the others

The woman repeatedly lied to her husband and disrespected him, so honestly she has no right to be angry with what he did. He should have the baby DNA tested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TRAMP

Put the skank and her tramp kid on the street. She is a skank a slut a tramp. She kept the truth from you and not to be trusted. Hey dumb boy have you heard of getting fixed or the bitch getting her tubes tied. Cut your lostes and get the fuck away from that fucked up skank. GET A DNA TEST after the little bastard is born. Tell the skank you breed you take care of the little bastard. FUCK YOU BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Speaking of horrible friends: "Any woman that drunk will cheat knowingly or unknowingly." Ken is as big a piece of shit as Tammy is, and Steve should have broken his face for trash-talking his wife like that, insinuating that all women are just sluts waiting for the excuse of drunkenness. That's called poisoning the well. Steve is suspicious because of his asshole friend, not because his wife legitimately cheated.

And no, lies during the marriage are not a justification for assumption of cheating. Spouses lie to each other all the time, and those who claim they don't are either full of shit or abusive assholes who don't know how to curb their tongue and tell lies when necessary.

Lack of communication is the real problem here. Demands and self-serving lies aren't communication. They tear marriages apart. He wants a biddable, compliant and submissive wife, she wants to have fun and party with the girls and have a family. I foresee a divorce in this couple's future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
STOP LETTING THOSE ANONYMOUS CRITICS WRITE THERE TRASH COMMENTS

SIRPUFF, PUT A BLOCK ON ANNONYMOUS..HALF OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE REAL ASSHOLES FOR THERE OUT OF SPACE COMMENTS. YOUR A GOOD WRITER AND DESERVE SOME RESPECT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of your better stories.

Funny, realistic and quite the twist. Thanks for writing....and I'm one of the guys who usually flames your ass. Well done, sir, well done!

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
Not the worst, but far from your best Slirpuff.

Lying about anything important always leads to distrust.

I think the guy has a legitimate beef.

I also wish you would block anon comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't know

I have read this several times, and I find no reason to believe a thing she says. Her history combined with her conduct would cause me to at least file for separation and have a lawyer get a DNA test. Supposedly, tells everyone but her husband that she is pregnant with his child but only tells him when he gets on to her lies and deceit. In these circumstances, there is not a thing that she says that can be believed, and her over the top response to his actions looks like a defensive move to put him off balance and cover her tracks. Separate and get a DNA test. ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh...

wife's fault.

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not finished! All of that and it ends like that? Finish your damn stories.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
WELL IMAGINE THAT

Hum diddle de. In days of old when knights were bold and rubbers weren't inventented they stuck a sock upon their cocks and babies were prevented. Yep, your story makes about as much sense as this limerick!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story

can you spell DNA

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Doesn't make sense

It looks like some humiliation adventure for a wanking cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please consider a revision.

First of all let me start of by saying I am a wife of 37 years, mother of four and grandmother of six and the following are my thoughts on the ending of your story. Sorry, the ending is not plausible for several reasons:

1) A loving and devoted wife would have talked with her husband about being pregnant before her friends or other family members; NO OTHER PERSON DESERVES TO KNOW THAT NEWS BEFORE YOUR HUSBAND! She not only betrayed him but ignored his rights as the father of the baby.

2) He should be livid that she discussed their finances with ANYONE without his consent; that is a betrayal of confidentiality between a husband and wife. By speaking to her parents and planning not only financial arrangements but childcare she has shown her husband, friends and parents he is irrelevant to any decisions made in the marriage or concerning the family unit.

3) She lied to him repeatedly for a month about what she was doing and was on the nights she claimed to be out with her friends. There was no reason to lie to him about visiting her parents; it doesn’t take more than one visit to ask your parents help with childcare; it takes nine months to have a baby, childcare does not need to be decided within the first month; sorry doesn’t add up.

The husband had every right to be angry and feel betrayed. Their marriage is in real trouble and let me assure you an unplanned pregnancy is the least of their worries; she has no respect for him, at some point while she was out parting with her friends she lost sight of who should have been her first priority and deserved her loyalty. She lied to her husband for over a month; their whole relationship for that month was a lie; now he can’t trust anything she says. He is fully within his rights to ask her to leave, demand counseling as well as a DNA test.

Those are the reasons this story does not feel as if it were finished; I would ask that you consider revising the story.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
call bullshit story

Its a shitty story because you switched it around in the middle without any real reason other than making it a cunts story? The plot if that's what you can call it is that he is getting all these weird signals from the cunt and then poof she is pregnant?

Bullshit this story was written buy a bitch writer because it just turns on you for no reason, and that is what bitches do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am with the anonymous

Grandmother. Too many holes in this story. The wife cheated emotionally in their relationship with their time and with the lies. Rewrite and make the wife either pay for the lies or give him his balls back and let him divorce her. She has no respect for him and her rationalizations make no sense.

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Dear Slirpuff

This was a fine little tale. I enjoyed it. Some of these critics are ridiculous. Remember the short story titled The Lockett? It's a universal classic. Can you imagine how the anons would tear that author up? Nice story. You got a five from me.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
I've read this a couple of times

It describes real problems and conflicts in marriages and relationships. Slirpuff specializes in imperfect people. This story presents a great example of what I've discovered to be generally true in relationships between men and women: men will feel bad and guilty and put up with a lot of shit if they are WRONG, and dish it out when they are RIGHT; women's behavior is governed by a mysteriously nuanced thing called FEELINGS, right and wrong often don't enter into it.

In the principal conflict, the wife was wrong-she lied to hubby, and lied by omission, frequently, she disclosed personal information to friends and family before her husband, she treated him coolly without an explanation. All of this she justified, because of how she was feeling, and how she perceived hubby would feel about the truth.

Conversely, she seems to overreact to her husband's suspicions and accusations of her because her feelings are hurt that he could think she was cheating on him. She even acknowledges that she could see how he thought he might be right about it, given HER lies, deceptions, and strange behavior. She even acknowledges that she would have suspected the cheating if the shoe had been on the other foot, except she claims that she would have confronted hubby directly about it, first. Maybe, but that is a fine point. Her hypocrisy is that she would have suspected hubby under those circumstances, but that is what she is punishing him for, now. In other words, whether right or wrong, she is punishing him because her feelings were hurt by his suspicion, how he handled it was immaterial to that.

One also gets the feeling that the wife is relishing having the power in the relationship; hubby has held the moral high ground since before the marriage; now it's time for payback. Did I mention that Slirpuff has hit on women's particular gift for holding a grudge? Or that he also has the ability to present men as problem-solvers and analytical (if not always logical) thinkers-sometimes, as here, to their detriment?

Really well-done tale about the fucked-up nature of an everyday marriage; it isn't perfect, but it seems unlikely this pair would be any better off apart than together.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
DNA Test

Just saying he should consider his options

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was not a white lie.

It was just a lie. She did not tell the truth. Trust is based on truth. And she continued to tell the same lie for a month. I would have still kicked her out. And started divorce proceedings to get her attention. Pregnant? Who is the father? DNA. The whole process. Her two months of drinking were time enough to get pregnant. He wimped out. Crow. I would bake it for her and for put it in a picnic basket with the divorce papers. This was a serious lie and her excuse does not hold water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It wasn't a lie, she tells everyone else before her husband who supposedly knocked her up, yeah right with all the partying she did. It was a shitty ending, left unfinished.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 10 years ago
I'd have the kid DNA checked

She had no right to be pissed off. She should have been blowing him and begging his forgiveness. He should have been the FIRST person to know after it was confirmed, not down the line and after the fact.

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterabout 10 years ago
Can You Say DNA Test…!

"Saxon_Hart" & others stated the obvious, DNA Verification IS REQUIRED…

A Drunk will engage in SEX indiscriminately !

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
She's Out Of Line

OK, maybe he should have said something, but her actions were very suspicious.

Just because he was looking forward to then kids getting older and more freedom doesn't mean he's going to be upset with a new baby.

And why not cuddle? If anything maternal feelings should make her MORE affectionate with the father, not more distant.

And since she's already lying, why should he think that talking to her will get him the truth?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
So... she'd have assaulted him...

She said if she'd thought he was fooling around she'd have grabbed his balls and she would have threatened him with castration...

Exactly what was HE supposed to do...? Threaten to give her a Hysterectomy...? Beat her up...? Seems he selected a measured response based on the situation her lies had created...

Without saying exactly WHY she did, what good reason would there be NOT to just tell him she was going to visit her parents...?

In his situation I would NOT have eaten crow - want me to act reasonable? Be honest with me otherwise get what you deserve...

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Damn, man!

I have to join the DNA bandwagon here. When my wife got pregnant, she told me right away. Granted, we hadn't planned it until AFTER our wedding, but she was still straight up with me as soon as she knew for a fact. The only change right off the bat was that we pushed the wedding date up.

Once again, as with many tales on here, it all boils down to Trust. Wifey in this one played the Trust card on him after his accusation, but she didn't trust him enough at the beginning to tell him what was really going on? Really? She kept lying and lying every time she "went out with the girls."

So her friends and her parents were covering for her and keeping it a secret from him. When was she REALLY going to tell him? He should have called her parents right then and there to check her alibi. Her friends might alibi her for cheating, but I seriously doubt that her parents would.

As I said at the beginning, get a DNA test. Nowadays, DNA tests are done when a child is born, to check for any conditions that could affect a child's health. My wife and I both had our DNA checked, and our new baby daughter's DNA checked when she was born. Not a Trust issue with us, so much as a health issue since we're both over 40... Ok, she's 39 for the third year in a row. LOL

Very well written as usual, Slirp. But to be honest, Wifey's righteous indignation in this one just didn't cut it.

Still worth 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous