All Comments on 'Getting to Know the Daughter in Law'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
jRe. Your Message

Read your message in Author's Hangout and was impressed by your thoughts and admired your philosophy. Reading your reactions to comments by readers (good and bad) teaches me a thing or two. A lot of what you said needed to be said.

I, for one, have found that I have enjoyed many of your stories - I have also found that I did not enjoy many - but be that as it may, they were all well written and well constructed. I have learned to enjoy those themes that interest me and bypass those that do not. In any event, I thank you for your efforts and hope that you continue writing for years to come.

migmigalmost 18 years ago
A bit of a quandry

I like some of your stories,hate some and others do nothing for me.Trouble is,I don't know which it is until I've read it.So just keep posting,I can live with those I don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot!

I've searched for your letter on the Author's Hangout but haven't found it ... yet.

As always, this story is so perverted, I couldn't help but love it! Well-written as always! -- WhiteKnightAR

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 18 years ago
Rather nasty tale......

Not keen on the wimp thing, but the overall nastiness of the son fucking his mom and the slut at least being fair to her hubby (at least, assuming that she hadn't shared him before) if not to her father-in-law was hot. Now, if you turn the tables and reveal the father-in-law is also fucking Tiffany on the side, that would be a great twist. Naughty tale. I got hard on the incest, at least. Wasn't happy about the dad-in-law being named Dan, since that it my own name. My hard-on went back down when the wimpiness thing creeped up again.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 18 years ago
i think

i believe you have to be a member of Literortica.com

to be able to read that letter. i may be wrong. but when i tried i was told to sign in. after signing in i was able to read.

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
as some one said

i like some i hate some .... this one belongs in sick shit category...mil should have taken the bitch out and at 90 reached over and unbuckled her seat belt just before she hit that tree head on ....tell dave and hubby a deer jumped in front of me i swerved and im sorry but i told her to buckle her seat belt ...im sorry i didnt make her listen ....its alright davey in time you will forget the sorry bitch ...oops im sorry i mean your deceased wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The Male Humiliation Becomes You bobie

Time Warp or a Vacuum - regardless no one can write a sterile mindless helpless pathetic humiliated self cuckholding male like you can bobie. Congrats from the few.

The well written Sludge Award was just --- oh never mind.

Subjects matter to most - most people respect others and themselves and some don't. Most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
pointless

The story is too soap opera pointless to go through all the flaws, but you overlook the glaring one of drug rape against a priss daughter in law blackmailing her. To teach you a better version would have been the old gal bitch slapping the slut the next morning and taking charge to make a real man out of her son by having him dominate his wife.

You know nothing about cockholds in their psychopathy as so the story fails. He would have been limp as all are when the fantasy touches reality.

IamredbeardIamredbeardalmost 18 years ago
I like the story

I enjoyed your story, even if it is sick, what can I say I like sick stories.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Bad authorship

Right. The daughter-in-law threatens to expose her mother-in-law to her father-in-law and believes that she will suffer no repercussions from doing so. And porcine flight will be a reality any time now. Not happening.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 10 years ago
When Daddy Finds Out

When Daddy finds out what is going on and that he has been slurping seconds, there is going to be a triple funeral. Now that is the second chapter I would like to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What

What a load of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't understand

Why peoe like this stuff. I mean I like devious and evil women stories, but the mother turns into a disciple of this crap. Can't fathom a market for this stuff. Stopped reading halfway through , then skipped to the end , hoping for retribution I knew wouldn't come. Funny how all the women drugged and raped in your stories become sluts for lives. All the ones I know are, at best , victims, and in some cases , averse to intimacy without counseling.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

What a juvenile nonsense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...