All Comments on 'GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 04'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ImahotgalImahotgalabout 7 years ago
Interesting

I think I can see how different this story is , from your previous ones.

The husband here is clearly a reasonable man wracked by dilemma, unlike your previous heroes who thought entirely through their cocks. A discerning hunk with common sense as well as a sex god potential is truly so rare and so hot.

Well done Talkman.

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDabout 7 years ago
Much Better

And very different from your previous tales.

Brilliant change in perceptions & perspectives. Andrew is a GOOD GUY but can only endure so much.

You deserve a Nobel, Talkman.

Suggest you let the sex scenes draw out a bit longer than a paragraph or two prior to orgasm. Build up is excellent but the sex? Too little exposition.

In any case, 3 Cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope this story doesn't end with Andrew leaving with Maggie before his wife gets back. Maggie said that the bed in Andrew's house would soon be hers, so it needs to end with the wife knowing and seeing that Maggie has stolen her husband, and ending with the wife running away or getting kicked out, leaving Maggie and Andrew to spend the rest of their life in her house. Great chapter, now all I want is the final complete humiliation of the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice one

Another great chapter.

If yo want to solve his dilema make it that his wife cheats on him on the trip and then he leaves her.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a very good story

This story is one of your best stories. I wait the last chapter with a lot of doubts, about the fight of the good and bad side of Andrew, and if Maggie, will become Andrew's new wife, like is her objective.

I would like to give you a suggestion for other story. I think that you could write a fantastic story about an Innocent and pure Hero, or Superhero, like Goku, Superman, or Luffy that is seduced and corrupted by a gorgeous, and evil woman.

I don't know if you will read this suggestion, but I would like a lot that you think about writing this story.

I wait your last chapter of this story.

Superhyoga.

DjeterDjeterabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Well worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck yes!!!

Fuck yes! Another amazing TheTalkMan story. I hope "dark Andrew" absolutely destroys Kathleen. I can't wait for a 9 page final chapter that shows Maggie at her best and completely eviscerates the flat wifey. Don't let us down, TheTalkMan :)

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 7 years ago
I know you like to humiliate someone...

...but why don't you end the story with the wife getting her tits done, and trying to win him back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RelentlessOnanism....

RelentlessOnanism.....I had the EXACT same thought when I finished reading. Instead of her going to a five day conference, she's secretly getting her OWN boob job. She's smart, interested in his work....surely she's noticed his newfound obsession with roundness. Let the wife have a fighting chance for a change, you know? As much as I love these stories, I'd love for just ONE to end differently. I've enjoyed the usual young, superior, slut character this author tends to write but I'm just not liking this Maggie character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just nice

How about you try to let Andrew live his dream but not with only Maggie, but with like all the SLuts that want him. Like the woman that got herself a photo while eating and the other from the exhibit. Without Maggie knowing that he enjoys other SLUTS behind her back....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
They still try

In a clear minority of readers, there are still the comments asking Talkman to change his stripes. Have you guys read this story? Been paying attention? The wife can't get good implants like Maggie's since she can't operate on herself. All the other competition out there does stuff like "bolt-ons". That was explained. Kathleen is stuck being flat. And thus, will remain inferior sexually to Maggie. She also doesn't have an ass like Maggie's, is a beautiful as Maggie, and doesn't have her incredible sexual nature. And still, you request a boring ending that falls in line with 99% of other cheating husband stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just as the previous comment said. Even if Kathleen does get implants, it will probably only be used to humiliate her more, how bad her boobjob is and how ridiculous she looks with her obvious fakes while Maggie's tits look amazing, plus Maggie has a prettier face and better body all around. Now stop trying to turn this story into something it's not and enjoy the wife having her husband stolen or just stop reading TheTalkMan all together.

GuikilegalGuikilegalover 1 year ago

I'm a little upset, this story is long, amazing, I have to congratulate the author for so much effort in writing so much. I read for hours to finally see Andrew give in, and the sex chapter was extremely long-winded, seriously disappointing, you could boil it down to paragraphs by cutting out the unnecessary. Magie screams so much every time it gets really boring and tiring to read, I hate sex scenes like that, especially one that I've waited so long to see, the hot scene between Magie and Andrew in chapter two of the story is better written. Screams in capital letters back and forth that quickly because they are abused so much, they lose effect, and it just leaves the text polluted, and I also feel that this sex was excessively soon, you don't need the characters to scream in capital letters all the time everything to show that the sex is good, describe the scenes better and give us the feeling you are feeling, and let us get excited, because I didn't find the sex very satisfactory, other authors have already given me masturbation content for weeks in a sex scene of only 4 modest paragraphs, and without a word in capital letters. Unfortunately I had more fun imagining my version of sex. But, your story is still amazing, for now it's the best in the bitch seducing married man niche, I'm just going to give this chapter a lower score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7916 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES